Emily's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Whew,' he sighed.

Emily's hands continued to work up and down over his cock. Just as with all her other movements, the pace was getting quicker now. She looked up at his flushed face and sweaty brow.

'You're getting a bit turned on, aren't you Tom,' she cheekily suggested.

'A bit?' Tom repeated. 'More than a bit, I can tell you,' he said, between deep gasps.

'So are you going to cum?' she asked. Tom didn't feel her question needed answering. 'I never thought it would happen,' she admitted.

'Why not?'

'I just didn't think I'd be able to make it happen,' said Emily. She was maintaining a good rhythm with the strokes of her hand as she spoke. 'Does this mean you're going to ejaculate?' she wondered aloud. Again, Tom didn't answer. 'I guess it must do. I've no idea what that will be like.' She was talking to herself as much as to him. 'I suppose I shall just have to find out.'

She stopped talking so that she could return his cock to her mouth and she sucked him as deeply as she could, suppressing the urge to gag for just a few more moments than before. When she came away from him she had to draw in some big breaths and she wiped away some more saliva from her lips before working at his shaft with brisk strokes of her hands. She was still thinking about his climax. She realised she didn't really know what to expect. Nor did she know what he would expect of her.

'Am I supposed to swallow it when it comes?' she asked. 'Or just let it cover me?'

But Tom was no longer in a fit state to answer her questions. His breathing was ragged. His fists were clenched.

'I'm a bit nervous about this part to be honest,' Emily admitted. 'What does it taste like?' she asked. But she answered her own question. 'I suppose you don't know.'

Despite her anxieties she slurped up and down on his cock, increasingly conscious of Tom's body becoming tenser. 'I suppose it can't taste too different to your penis and I didn't mind that,' she reasoned.

She looked up at him. His face was strained. Clasping his penis in both hands she teased the head with her tongue flicking back and forth. Tom started to groan. Emily couldn't help feeling suddenly worried about what was about to happen.

'Oh my goodness, you're going to cum aren't you?' she declared. 'I can't believe this...'

Emily was filled with unease at what was coming her way. But the voice in her head that she'd kept hearing throughout the evening told her something different. It told her how exciting this all was and she knew the voice was right. She tickled his penis with her tongue whilst stroking his shaft and waited. She noticed a little dribble of fluid leak from his tip and on to her tongue.

Suddenly, Tom gave a huge groan. Then it happened.

The first thing Emily noticed was that his cock started to contract with a jerking motion. A small spurt of something white and creamy appeared and landed across her lips. She gasped at the feeling of the warm fluid coming into contact with her lips and mouth and she couldn't help but draw back in surprise. What happened next however was beyond anything she could have anticipated.

Tom's breath hissed between gritted teeth. His whole body clenched rhythmically and a stream of cum shot out of him with more velocity than she could have believed possible. This hit her square in the face, covering her nose and mouth and dribbling down onto her bare torso. Some landed on the carpet.

Emily recoiled with a look of alarm. She'd been aware that she was approaching this situation totally naïve. She had no prior experience to draw upon. But even so, she hadn't been ready for anything like this.

Another jet of sperm followed and she instinctively shut her eyes tight to stop the semen going in them. She felt it splatter her face. Some of it had gotten in her hair.

'Fuck!' Emily gasped. She surprised even herself at her choice of language. But she had no other word for it.

The next burst was just as powerful. She simply didn't know what to do. Even holding his cock at arm's length the force with which he was ejaculating was enough to propel the spunk straight at her face. Yet despite her shock at what was going on Emily had enough sense to realise it was probably better getting covered by him than have it land all over the living room carpet.

Eventually, the forcefulness with which he was climaxing seemed to diminish. The next waves of cum were less strong. Some dribbled across her body. Some dripped on to the floor. Emily was concerned about this and the mess that might be left behind. She hadn't forgotten that her parents were due back sometime that evening.

Tom was still going but the spurts from his penis were smaller now and his final few drops covered the hand of Emily's that held him in a sticky mess of cum. She felt safe to open her eyes again and she wiped away some of the fluid that was threatening to dribble into them and looked down over herself. A gloopy drop fell from her chin and landed on her chest. Her breasts were covered. Emily wasn't sure how she felt. Did she feel dirty? Or did she feel exhilarated?

'Oh, Emily.' It was all Tom was capable of saying. She looked up at him slouched across the armchair. His body was flushed red with the thrill of arousal.

'Fuck.' It was all Emily was capable of saying. 'Fucking hell.'

Hearing herself swear was like listening to another person's voice. Words like 'fuck' were not things she would ever normally say. But in that moment there was nothing else that she could think of uttering. She was numb. It had been a dream, surely.

Tom lay back and drew in deep satisfied breaths. He gazed down at Emily's kneeling figure. She was sitting back on her heels and looking at her hands, covered in his sperm. He could hardly believe what he'd just done. It was thrilling and yet unnerving. She was only eighteen after all. She'd been so innocent. His was the first cock she'd ever blown and his jizz was the first she'd ever tasted.

Emily tried to work out what her feelings were. There was this sense that she had been contaminated and used by a powerful older man. Yet in the moments leading up to his climax she had felt such a feeling of complete control over him. Knowing that she was bringing such intense pleasure to a man like him was an exhilarating feeling that she had never previously experienced.

Was it she who was being used, or was she using him? After all, he had been going to sack her Dad and she'd managed to use her influence over him to change his mind. She was certainly getting what she'd asked for in that regard. Part of her felt like a dirty little whore and yet the rest of her felt like a victorious sexual goddess.

Emily's musings were brought to an abrupt stop by the sound of a car pulling up outside the house.

'Shit!' she exclaimed. 'My parents...'

Quick as a flash, Tom had jumped up. He clambered to put his trousers back on, not bothering himself with underwear.

Emily looked around with terror at the sticky patches on the floor. Adrenaline surging, she wiped the semen in to the carpet in an attempt to disguise the mess. Luckily, it didn't stand out too much from the cream-coloured fabric.

Tom had grabbed his boxer shorts from the floor where they were lying along with his shoes and socks. Emily swiped up her own clothes that were strewn about the place.

'You'll be able to get out the back door,' she said breathlessly. She grabbed the empty can of lager and Tom's empty glass that was standing on the end table and hurried out through to the kitchen.

The sound of Emily's parents approaching the front door and of the taxi pulling away outside could be heard as they rushed to escape discovery. Tom followed her into the kitchen in his bare feet, only half dressed. She swung open the back door for him.

'Run!' she hissed.

Tom didn't wait to be told a second time. The idea of being found in this state with Dennis' daughter didn't bare thinking about. He heard the back door shut behind him and legged it down the length of the back garden. At the end of the garden was a high stone wall. In desperation he flung his shoes and underwear over the top and jumped, grabbing hold of the top with his fingers. He was just able to hang on as his legs and feet scrambled for a foothold. Clinging on for dear life, he managed to haul his body over the top. On the other side he dropped down into a narrow alley hidden by the darkness. His fingers were cut up. A quick glance in either direction told him that no one else was about. He let out a breath.

Back inside the Curran's house, Emily tore up the stairs as soon as she had shut the back door. She heard the front door open only as she made it on to the upstairs landing. But at least she'd managed to get herself out of sight. Now moving quietly, she tiptoed across to the upstairs bathroom as she heard her Mum call to her.

'We're back.'

Emily slipped into the bathroom and very gently pulled the door shut and bolted the door. She held her breath.

'Emily?'

Her Mum was looking for her. Emily could hear her coming up the stairs.

'Oh hi Mum,' she called out, her voice not entirely her own. She gave a little cough. 'I'm just in the bathroom. I'll be out in a bit.'

'Ok, dear,' her Mum answered. 'I want to tell you all about this delicious cream slice I had for pudding when you come down.'

'Ok Mum.'

Emily listened to her footsteps going back down the stairs and breathed out long and slow. Her heart was pounding in her chest. That had been a close call. Too close. If she had been discovered...

She dropped the bundle of clothing that she held and set down Tom's empty beer can and glass on the floor of the bathroom. Then she stepped in front of the mirror and scrutinised her pale figure, which was naked apart from her panties. Her face was ghostly white. She gathered her breath and tried to recover some composure.

Emily saw now what a complete mess had been made of her. Tom's jizz had landed in sticky streaks all over face and upper body. Tentatively, she reached up to her hair where a clump of sperm had gathered in her curls. She touched it and felt it cling to her fingertips.

Feeling unsure of herself, she brought her hand down to her breasts where cum had also fallen in drips and dribbles. She gathered some of this onto her index finger, looking at the fluid curiously, feeling its texture between her thumb and finger. It was slightly thick and tacky now that the air was getting to it. She gathered some more of the semen on her finger by wiping around her lips before sniffing to assess its scent. This was hard to decipher. There was a faint saltiness to it. Curious, she put her finger in her mouth and sucked the semen from it. The taste was peculiar, slightly sweeter than she had expected. It was salty, yes, but also sweet. She gathered some more onto her fingers by wiping her tits. Then she placed her fingers into her mouth and tasted again.

She couldn't work out if she liked it or not. She had always thought that, as a girl, you weren't supposed to enjoy the taste of cum. Where she got that idea from she wasn't sure - perhaps it was something one of the girls at college had said once - but she felt somewhat puzzled that she hadn't immediately balked at the taste. She wondered what it might have been like if Tom climaxed inside her mouth and filled her up with all that hot sperm. The idea was both horrifying and enchanting. Would she even have been able to swallow it all?

Emily looked up at her reflection. She felt numb. The whole evening had been like a dream. It felt unreal, as if it hadn't happened to her but to someone else. Yet she could see the evidence of the evening's events in the mirror as proof that it really had happened. Her eyes hovered on the reflection of her splattered face and torso and Emily smiled to herself. Then, quite spontaneously, she broke out in a fit of giggles.