Emily's Submission

Story Info
The story of Emily and her decent into submission.
1.5k words
3.48
35.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ricwill
ricwill
26 Followers

Eighteen year old Emily was sitting at her kitchen table wondering how she was going to pay her rent this month as she had just lost her job and was in a great deal of dept and she had no idea how she was going to pay it off. Emily was never one to take control of her life and for as long as she could remember growing up she was the center of her best friend Kim's jokes or her amusement so being submissive came as something she thought was normal and learned to live with until Kim's rich dad sent Kim off to business school then things went back to normal.

Emily had kept in touch with Kim over the years corresponding through letters she would post at least once a month so as she finished her letter telling her of her problems and sealing it in the envelope to post the next morning Emily poured herself a glass of vodka and thought back to her childhood and the good and bad times her and Kim had when they were younger.

Most of Emily's thoughts were of the fun games, swimming and nature walks Kim and her did usually during summer holidays or weekends and that made Emily smile and think good thoughts and then there was the other times when Kim got into one of her sarcastic moods and that usually involved Emily's participation whether she wanted to be involved or not and Kim was a much bigger girl than Emily so she was easily over powered and the more Emily objected the more it made Kim want to keep going to embarrass her.

Several Sarcastic things came to mind as she sat at the table sipping her vodka and placing a stamp on the letter. Emily could remember the times when Kim made her participate in a game where Kim would make Emily wear a t-shirt that only came down to her hips and some track suit pants and at any time of the day she felt like it but usually when she had a good look around to make sure no one was near she would inform Emily that she was going to pants her in that location and give her a choice of getting her pants pulled down or do a forfeit.

Then once Emily made a choice which was usually to have her pants pulled down Kim would come up behind Emily and pull her pants down around her ankles leaving her standing where ever she was at the time with her panties exposed but the worst part of the game was that Emily would have to leave them down until she counted out loud to fifty or if she got to embarrassed depending on where she was at the time she could pull them back up sooner but had to do a forfeit instead that usually involved being taken to a secluded place somewhere outdoors and hidden from the public and Kim would make Emily lay on her stomach and then sit on her to keep her still while she pulled her pants down again but this time with Emily's panties as well and not just to her ankles this time but right off and Emily would have to lay there while Kim gave her a spanking on her bare bum cheeks with her hands until she thought her bum cheeks were a nice shade of red before Emily was allowed to put her pants and panties back on again.

Then there were the times when Emily was made to play a game that she hated if she lost. Kim called this game "dare or food " where the object of the game was Kim would give Emily two dares to do within two hours of getting them and they must be completed or if Emily failed to complete the dares or refused to do any of them she would have to complete the same forfeit every time she failed.

At least one of the dares usually consisted of some sort of situation where Emily would end up completely nude and have to do something like wait until Kim's parents have gone out then streak nude around Kim's back yard for five minutes with her hands on her head so as to expose her almost fat chest and light blond pubic hair and even though no one could see her over the big wooden fence that surrounded the backyard it still made Emily blush whenever she did it. Occasionally Kim would deliberately make things harder for Emma to complete the dares knowing that Emily's forfeit was always amusing for her to watch like waiting until they were alone in the house just on dark when Emma could just be seen if anyone drove past on the road and dare her to go out to the front yard with no fence around it and strip nude then leave her clothes on the grass with her hands on her head and walk around the side of the house and down the driveway to the backyard and streak for ten minutes.

Most times Emma completed the dares but occasionally she failed to complete one of the dares and sighed as she thought about what was coming next as Kim led her into the house and into her bedroom where Emma knew what she had to do and stripped nude and lay across ways on Kim's bed with her bum just over the edge while Kim tied her arms to the corners of her bed with some school ties so she couldn't move much then repeated the tying with her legs but this time stretching them so they were apart and Emma had not much movement in her body and finally Kim placed a gag in her mouth made by rolling up her panties and placing them in her mouth and then rapping a pair of her old tights around Emma's head and tying it off then Kim would leave the room for a short period returning with a large stick of celery she inserted into Emily's pussy usually until only half of it was sticking out and then inserting a carrot into her tight bum so only a couple of inches and the green carrot top was visible leaving Emily uncomfortable as Kim would look at her handiwork smiling as she left the room to watch TV for at least fifteen minutes before returning to untie Emma and take out the food in her pussy and bum then after that was done Emily had to eat all the celery with her juices on it before getting her clothes back.

Emily often wondered about how Kim s life was now she had inherited her dads businesses and wondered how she would have changed since they were kids. Then she stood up from the kitchen chair and went to her bedroom to go to sleep and wondered after explaining her problems in the letter and asking Kim for help if she would help her even though they hadn't seen each other in person since they were younger.

ONE MONTH LATER.

Emily stood in her living room looking at her final notice for rent and utility bills feeling depressed and wondering how she would pay them off when she heard a knock at the door and opened it up to see a well dressed and well mannered lady standing there Emily did not recognize and thinking she was there wanting money Emma pleaded with her to give her more time to pay anything she owes to her when she stopped Emma from talking and said to her "it's me Kim, I read your last letter and came to help you out so invite me in and we can see how much I need to get you out of dept."

Hugging her Emily was relieved that her old friend was here to help her out. After going through all of Emily's financial problems Kim soon called her businesses and had them pay off every dept that Emily had accumulated. "How can I ever repay you for helping me out, I'm so grateful and a lot less stressed now?"

"That's not all; I have another surprise for you" Said Kim as Emily thought to herself she's done so much for me already so what else was she going to do for me. "Well my accountants at one of my businesses have gone through what we spent getting you so far out of dept and it came to five thousand dollars so I have a way for you to pay the company back and make a decent wage by offering you a job as my personal assistant and moving you into my home where I will explain your duties and obligations as my assistant so if you want the job tell me now and I will help you pack your clothes and the rest of your furniture I will arrange to have put in storage for you."

Emily couldn't believe her luck and agreed to take the job as there was nothing to keep her from staying and she wanted to get to know Kim better now she was her personal secretary.

ricwill
ricwill
26 Followers