My Cuckolding Deepens Ch. 01

Story Info
Our alpha starts taking my high school sweetheart from me.
2.9k words
4.27
58.7k
51
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers

Author's Note: If you don't like interracial cuckolding, humiliation, gay sex, or any perversions I may throw in without remembering to update this note... If you are not a flexible reader, just skip this story, thanks! Do not leave a low rating or a nasty comment. It's not high art. It's for fun.

Also: The story builds on the series that starts with "Louise Joins The Club" and its later chapters of "We Go Deeper With The Club." However, I've edited it so it might also stand on its own.

ENJOY!

------------------

I'm Tim, a white college sophomore guy and deeply committed cuckold. I feel truly blessed to have discovered my purpose in life as a beta cuckold--or at least my purpose in my sex life, that is.

The others have been dominating me for weeks now, and for the past several weeks, things had been leading up to the events I'm about to describe. The weekend I had been both anticipating and dreading had finally arrived...

There was a buzz in our apartment. Jerome, our black alpha, had moved in, and he was continuing to cuckold me with my sort-of-girlfriend, Louise, and her roommate, Lynne, whom Jerome had also drafted into the campus' black athletes' sex club--typically just called "The Club." (You can read about it starting with "Louise Joins The Club" and continuing with earlier chapters of "We Go Deeper...")

The apartment was really more appropriate for a couple of people on their own, but since Jerome was a constant bedmate to the two girls, and I was to be humiliated by being made to sleep on the floor, it was an adequate size for all of us together.

Jerome and his Club pals had decided they didn't want a cuckold around for every young coed they indoctrinated. Lynne's boyfriend, Brad, had been sent packing when Jerome decided to bring Lynne on-board, exceeding The Club's female recruitment quota for the semester. Jerome really liked Lynne's personality and had discovered that the way she used her great body more than made up for her somewhat ordinary face. Not only that, but like Louise, Lynne had a really high sex drive and loved to suck and fuck--at least if a big black cock were on offer!

I didn't get so much as to kiss either girl at this point, not even my sort-of-girlfriend Louise, other than to clean a pussy or ass of Jerome's seed mixed with a girl's juices. The Club had strict limits on us cuckolds. They did allow mercy hand jobs--very occasionally--but never any kissing, sex, oral sex, or even cuddling. The Club wanted us thoroughly humiliated and "knowing our place as inferior white boys." At first, Jerome had fucked me in the ass, which to my great embarrassment I had loved, but he gave that up after his "honeymoon" period with us, saying that he wasn't really gay and had just done that to put me in my place and set a tone.

I had gotten used to my role as cuckold. On balance, I felt more at peace and more sexually satisfied than I had imagined that I would at first. At first when Louise had told me she was set on joining The Club, I remember being anxious and ambivalent, even though turned on. For a few weeks now, up until this weekend, my ambivalence had been in the background.

I really enjoyed watching the three of them in action. They were not cruel, not at all, and they nearly always allowed me to watch and beat off.

I did have plenty of cum-soaked pussy and girls' asses to eat, and I also enjoyed Jerome's giant black stick, too. I totally got off on sucking it, which he did continue to allow me to do--as an occasional treat for me. I felt so skilled and self-confident that I could get his dick as hard and make him cum as quick as the girls could. He told me that my blowjobs were great, he was glad to continue them, as my mouth didn't feel at all "gay" to him when he was face-fucking me. This was a relief for me, because I think it would have been emotionally hard for me not to have had intimacy with the leader of our little group. In sucking his cock, I felt more connected to Jerome, for sure.

Another thing I had noticed during these early months of our arrangement: I came harder beating off while watching Jerome fuck Louise than I did when I used to fuck her! It was such a turn on to see her orgasm so incredibly intensely--and also multiple times! She would yell her head off, and frequently neighbors were banging on the ceiling, floor, or walls, and yelling at us to keep it down.

Well, we were in a routine now, and the three of them had learned through observation, and also from having sent me to a professional evaluation, that I got off on humiliation. And they had long discussed how hot it would be to have Jerome bed my high school sweetheart, Emma. They knew that I still held out the possibility of a loving relationship again with Emma, such as I had had with Louise, and they wanted to crush my spirit a little on the outside, while bringing me intense erotic humiliation on the inside, by having Jerome claim Emma's pussy, mouth, and ass--her whole body, of course--for himself and turn her also into a permanent black-only three-holed slut, just like he had done to Louise (and Lynne). I didn't think Emma had yet taken it in her ass ever--she certainly didn't take my little dick in her ass. Jerome would definitely claim her "additional" virginity if all went according to plan. Actually, he teased me that he was going to take THREE virginities: First black-man-size cock in her mouth and pussy *and* first of any cock in her ass.

"Tim," he would say to me, "That Emma looks fiiine!! I'm REALLY looking forward to taking her bbc pussy virginity! Oh, and her bbc throat virginity of course! And then for the full package--the first dick to even to dip inside her cute little asshole AT ALL! YUMMMM!" And he would beam and shout in enthusiasm.

If he were not our dominant alpha, I might have poked fun at him, but instead I just looked at the floor and said, "Yes, of course, Jerome. Emma will be thrilled. You will certainly show her a world of sex that she never thought possible... I'm sure you'll turn her into a black-only slut within an evening." I had learned that the three of them like me better when I talked about girls becoming "black-only" whenever it could be worked into the conversation.

They had all been talking about this with me for weeks--Jerome, Louise, and Lynne--about how hot this was going to be to achieve, to achieve Jerome's conversion and conquering of Emma. And now, finally, Emma was going to be visiting for the weekend. Naturally, I had been made to promise that I would help with their plan.

One of our friends in the building was going to be out of town for the weekend, and ostensibly Emma was intended to be borrowing her place. Our group was scheming, of course, that she would see very little, indeed, of that apartment. More likely, we expected, she would spend more time on all fours on our living room floor or bent over the back of our sofa... But the apartment played a role in making her comfortable at first.

My "Betters," as I sometimes referred to the trio of Jerome, Louise, and Lynne, had succeeded in getting me excited about their plan, even. They are very persuasive when all three of them want the same thing. As their beta cuckold, I'm re-wired at this point so I naturally now want to do almost anything to please them.

Now, over at her own college, Emma did have a new boyfriend, Bob. But we all figured she couldn't possibly be too into him if she were willing to visit me three-hundred miles away at my college--especially as I had given her, as my Betters instructed, the impression that I was single now. We all figured maybe she wanted to ditch Bob and actually be an item with me again.

So that was the background.

I picked up Emma at the train station, and she gave me a nice warm hug and a kiss on the cheek--like you would expect from a close friend who was dating someone else. She looked as great to me as she always did. 5'6", dirty blond hair past her shoulders, cute face, a bit bookish looking with glasses, and on the thin side--but if you looked closely, you saw nice size breasts and a cute grab-able ass on her petite frame. Emma was "'10' for nerdy guys," I used to kid her. All my bookish pals in high school were jealous that I was dating her, and even some of the jocks would notice her. Imagine the cutest bookish girl in your high school class, make sure you give her blond hair and blue eyes, and you are close enough. Hot, right?? She is a pretty lusty girl, and once when we were all drunk at a party, I even found her making out with a jock--even though we were then an item! (I think if I hadn't found her, she likely would have ended up doing more, even!)

We went and got her settled in the apartment that she was to be borrowing; then a tour of campus; and then dinner and drinks in town. Finally, and after we were a little tipsy, I said, "Hey, Emma. There are some really close friends that would be nice for you to meet. How about we go hang out with them for a bit?" This was how "The Betters" and I had planned things.

Although shy, Emma was always up for trying to be sociable and said, "Sure, Tim! I'd love to see who you're spending your time with lately. That sounds nice!"

We then went to my apartment--although I didn't let Emma know that I lived there on the floor--where we were greeted by Louise, Lynne, and Jerome.

"Louise? I think I remember Tim saying he was dating a 'Louise.' Is that you?" Emma eventually asked--once we had all gotten comfortable and polished off a couple of pizzas with some beers.

"Well, Emma. Answering that would lead to a lot of very personal information for our whole group... And I do think we would like to tell you. However, it's very special information for us, and we would not at all be comfortable if you only got a part of the story. If we start to tell you, will you promise to stay with us this evening until at least, say, midnight? No one will do anything weird, but it is fair to say the story might make you uncomfortable." It was a slight fib, as certainly Louise has some "weird" things in mind!

Emma was perplexed. She turned to me, looking a little scared, looking for reassurance. "Don't worry, Emma. These are all very nice people. What we're going to tell and to show you may shock you, but no one is going to hurt you. I promise." And I reached out to hold her hand briefly.

Lynne--who, by way of reminder, is a tall and willowy brunette--had deliberately moved to the background, while Louise--a shorter, busty, dirty-blonde--snuggled next to Jerome on our bigger sofa, across from Emma and me, who were on our smaller sofa. I am sure what got said next had long been planned.

"Yes, Emma, Tim and I used to be an item, just as you and he once were. And he's still an important part of my life, but now in a new role. You see, someone came along who just had much, much more to offer me in life. That someone is Jerome. Jerome owns me now." Louise of course emphasized the word "owns," and Emma's face registered shock, we all could see.

Louise continued. "I'm Jerome's to satisfy him as he pleases. And never have I ever been more intensely happy and satisfied. Jerome takes me to levels of sexual satisfaction that I did not even imagine existed before meeting him... Emma, have you ever been with a big-cocked black athlete? And not just any big-cocked athlete, but one with emotional intelligence and personal intensity?"

Emma shook her head shyly. "I've only been with Tim and then my new boyfriend, Bob, who is also white, and more of an academic-type."

"Well, then, it sounds like you have not done that much living, have you?" Louise continued.

"I guess not!" Emma nervously admitted.

"Have you ever wondered about black athletes and big black cocks, Emma?" Louise asked.

Seeing what this situation was, Emma figured she could be honest. "Hasn't every girl?" she answered quietly.

At this, all of the rest of us looked at each other with smiles. We now had a sense that we were on the way to success-- or at least it felt that way!

Louise continued, "Okay, I guess probably! So let me ask you, when you have wondered about black athletes, well, how does Jerome compare to those fantasies? Don't be shy!"

Emma paused for a short moment. "Truthfully, Jerome seems to exceed my fantasies. Like you said, he has both an intelligence and an emotional appeal about him. He seems kind, but like there is animal energy beneath the surface that he can unleash if he wants." Emma looked Jerome right in the eye as she was complimenting him. He smiled faintly right back at her and allowed Louise to continue to drive the conversation.

"Well, Jerome is a lot of man. You've got that right. Right now, in fact, I share him also with Lynne. Still, he's insatiable. I can tell he thinks you're very cute. He's been thinking about you since Tim showed him pictures of you a couple of months back. And I know it also turns Jerome on that you're another girl that went out with Tim. He likes Tim, but he also likes humiliating Tim, and he likes taking things--or people--away from Tim. It fits his dominant streak--and it also fits Tim's submissive needs. Indeed, we discovered that Tim also likes to *be* humiliated. So Tim seeing Jerome owning me now works out well for all of us." Louise paused to give Emma a chance to absorb this.

When she saw Emma sitting there calmly and transfixed to her every word, Louise decided to say more. I think this part was adlibbed. "Emma, I don't want to say too much too quickly. Can I ask you a few more questions?"

Emma nodded.

"Emma, what's the biggest penis you've ever been with, would you tell us?"

"Oh, well, um. I guess that's a little embarrassing to confess. It was Tim's. And golly, I know you all know that's not so big, hunh?" Emma said sheepishly.

"No worries, Emma," Louise reassured her. "Everyone has to start somewhere. I think you may be ready now for another step. I can see you're a bit of a shy girl, how about if I stop asking questions from here and Jerome just starts to lead you through things non-verbally, as he prefers to do? I bet you would like that. Soon you must nod for me to express your agreement, Emma... Or we can just say our goodnights if this is too much for you. Take a moment. We have shared with you as we promised. Feel free to nod--or shake your head. Take your time... Keep in mind that if you nod, you are consenting to anything Jerome might like to do to you or with you from here--we do have this video-recorded--and all I can promise you is that you will not be permanently harmed. Just two other things... First of all, you do have the courtesy of a safe word. A phrase rather. All you have to do for Jerome to stop is shout 'Tim's dick is better' or 'white cock is better,' or anything stating that Tim or whites are superior lovers--then Jerome will stop and ravage Lynne or me instead... The second thing is an important warning... If you do move forward with Jerome tonight, you do need to know that it is likely to lead to you wanting more and more black sex. It might lead you to being owned also by Jerome, as he has been wanting to add a third girl here. It is highly likely to lead to you going black-only, perhaps only for a time, but more likely it will lead you to your sexuality being permanently altered and to you becoming permanently black-cock only... So take a few minutes, see if this turns you on enough to proceed, to risk your life as you know it for the possibility of something even more...."

Emma looked down for what seemed like an hour but was probably just ten or fifteen seconds before then speaking to me, "I'm sorry, Tim. I'm sure you have ambivalent feelings about what I'm about to do. But on the other hand, if you really didn't want it to happen, I wouldn't be here, would I? So I hope you turn out to be happy with what you've set in motion..." And then she turned back to Jerome, gave him a sly smile, a small nod, and then--surprising us all--she made the first move, to kneel right in front of him with her head bowed.

syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers