Emily's Weekend Ch. 05: The Black Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you done putting them on?" the old guy asked with his back to me.

I straightened my skirt and said, "Yes I am done, you can turn around."

He looked me over, the thigh cuffs, as I called them, were now completely hidden under the skirt. You could tell they were there because of the chains running from them to my feet.

The old proprietor then picked up the handcuffs and brought them near, indicating that they could go behind me. As I started to get up, I realized with a jolt that it was going to be difficult to get up with the thigh cuffs on. My skirt started to slide up as I twisted to one side in an attempt at getting to my feet. I realized I was still handcuffed and so I dangled the handcuffs.

"Can you please take these off now?"

He produced a key and took those off. I tried again to get on my feet and slowly, careful of the thigh cuffs, stood up. I had a sudden realisation of how heavy the whole thing was. It must have weighed at least twenty pounds total. It was difficult to get up with that weight on me. The weight that was now part of me, I thought to myself. I nearly stumbled under the weight to one knee, but finally managed to stand up.

The old proprietor brought up the wrist shackles behind me. They were chained with two heavy chains to the leg shackle. I took one of them and tried to tighten the bolt with one hand, but it was really difficult doing it behind me. So I asked the old proprietor, "Can you do it please?"

"I really shouldn't be helping at all," he chided me but relented after seeing me struggle.

He screwed the bolts of both wrists in place. As the last bolt was tightened in place, I felt a surge of a mix of panic and exhilaration pass through me. I was now completely shackled in! The exhilaration surprised me. I didn't know I liked this heavy stuff, but I guess my body did! My body is always making new discoveries!

Without another word, the old proprietor turned and headed for the door. As he reached the door, as if remembering something, he turned and said, "You will be done on Monday evening. I will be bringing food to you."

With that, he stepped out closing the door behind him. As I stood there looking blankly at the door, I heard the bolt slide home outside and the padlock being locked. The sound of the padlock brought me out of my reverie and I looked at myself and around.

I was standing on the raised platform. It was gathering dusk outside the small window. As I looked at it, I realized it was at least a foot above my head. With my hands shackled behind me, I couldn't raise them to the window. I still hadn't moved since the old proprietor had finished. I just stood there looking around me as if fixed into one place. I realized that in such a big room, there wasn't any bed to lie down on of any kind. Was this raised concrete platform supposed to be the bed? I wasn't sure.

I tentatively took one step off the platform, unsure of my being able to walk at all. The additional twenty pounds of weight suddenly seemed like thirty pounds or more. It was difficult to stand for a long time with the shackles. The ones on my chest and belly were hidden under the tank top. The thigh cuffs as I referred to them were also completely hidden under the miniskirt. They were also rather tight on my thighs, unlike the rest of the shackles which were not so tight. On my neck, wrists and feet, I could feel the touch and weight of the nearly two inches of the cuffs but not this tight!

I attempted to walk a little more. I couldn't take very long steps due to the length of the chain on the thighs. This was a completely new sensation. The chain between the ankles was a little longer at eighteen to twenty inches, but it too restricted long strides. So I was reduced to half shuffling and half stumbling in my gait.

Having to carry all that weight around for the next four days gave me mixed feelings. On the one hand, it was completely new and a bit intimidating. All my chains before were pretty lightweight and barely felt like anything. This was different. Every step, even merely standing in one place, made their presence felt. Just by putting them on and standing here for five minutes had made me tired. As if this wasn't enough, I was pulling around that large chain from the collar to the wall. Every step I took caused it to rattle as it got dragged on the floor.

I wanted to see how far it could go. So I walked slowly towards the door of the room. I was able to get to within eight to ten steps of the door before the chain to the wall tugged on my neck, pulling me up short. I was glad I had practised testing neck chains before in the other room. Besides, what could I have done upon reaching the door anyway? It was locked on the outside with that large lock.

I slowly shuffled back to the corner across from the toilet and sank down, tired. It was difficult to get down with my hands shackled behind me and that damned chain on my thighs. But slowly I slid down and stretched my legs in front of me. However, as I got to the floor and closed my legs, the cold heavy chain pressed into my pussy, rubbing in place as I attempted to make myself comfortable. That sensation began to cause knots in my stomach and goosebumps on my arms. I was beginning to breathe rather heavily and with difficulty thanks to the chain under my breasts. I could feel my clitoris tightening. My entire body felt like it was going weak as well as tightening at the same time. As the orgasm started to build up, I struggled on the floor attempting to bring my hands forward. This was clearly not possible and it only resulted in the thigh shackle chain pressing deeper and deeper against my pussy. Also, my writhing and struggling led to the rattling of the chain on my legs as well as my neck. This led to more excitement and led to an even bigger orgasm.

As I lay there panting and really struggling to breathe, the chain on my chest was pressing under my breasts and making it difficult to breathe.

12