Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
A second date? On the same night? Michael answers the call.
1.7k words
4.67
4.8k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulling into my driveway after my first meeting with Emma and her husband, Bill, when my phone rang from an unidentified caller. I shut off the engine and answered while still in the driver's seat.

"Hi, Michael, it's Emma." My face beamed with pride.

"Hi, Emma! How did you get my number?" I said with fake curiosity, as if I didn't know.

"I told Bill that I wanted it - to thank you for an interesting evening."

"Was Bill happy that you wanted my number for yourself? So that we can talk whenever you like?"

Emma answered playfully, "Well, yes. But I told him that it doesn't matter what he wants, because you have awakened something in me that I want to continue." It was obvious to me that Bill had to be next to Emma for her to be talking so bravely. She is clearly the dominant personality and this is just a part of their dynamic.

"Aw, that is good to hear Emma. Are you calling me from your bedroom? On speaker phone, by chance?"

"How did you know that?!!"

"I just figured that with poor Bill having been so excited that he came inside you in literally less than a minute, you may have wanted to take it to the bedroom for some more play. You are such a vibrant sexual being that his quick little squirt wouldn't be enough for you, even after our own play."

"Michael, I am very impressed. You really seem to have a sense of how people react." I ignored her compliment, changing the subject.

"And, now you have Bill's dick in your hand, and I bet it is responding to our chatting."

I heard both her giggle and his moaning in the background as she answered, "Right again."

I started the car and began driving. "Then my next guess is that you are calling because you are interested in some more fun and Bill wants to be a willing participant."

"Oh, you are good. But I have some bad news. Bill is leaving tomorrow for a work trip for the entire week." Emma's voice was like syrup - sweet and enticing.

"Oh, that is terrible, Emma. How will you ever survive, being so horny and alone?" I do love a willing couple.

"Funny you should ask, Michael. Bill was wondering if you might spend some time looking after me while he is gone. Isn't that right, honey?" The phone jostled around and then Bill answered.

As he spoke, there were sucking sounds, and then Bill tried to convey a simple sentence. "Yes, Michael... oooohhhh... would you please... uuughhh... please take care of Emma for me while I am away?" The sucking noises ended at his question.

"I'm sure I can entertain your wife for you while you are away. Would you like us to video some of our adventures and send them to you?"

"Yes, I'd love that!"

"I think we can accommodate you, Bill. But, I do have a question for you?"

I sensed his gut turning as he awaited my thought. "Bill, you mentioned to me before we met, that you and Emma role played her forcing you to eat her out after another man came inside her. I noticed on my way up the stairs that your wife didn't force you to do that. Were you happy just to experience Emma's well used pussy tonight?"

"God, yes! That was very exciting! Truly amazing feeling!"

"So, Emma, did it occur to you to push your husband's head between your thighs and make him eat my delicious cream pie?"

Emma quickly responded. "Fuck, yeah. I just wasn't sure that he was ready for that."

At that moment, I pulled the Escalade into their driveway and shut off the lights. Even with the streetlight from next door, the tinted windows let little light inside. I continued, "Can I assume you are naked right now, Emma?"

"Yes, of course," was her reply.

"Bill, here is what I want you to do. Get up and go to Emma's dresser. Let me know when you are there." I heard some blankets rustling and then a distant voice from across the room.

"Okay. I am here."

I spoke louder. "Bill, open Emma's panty drawer and have a look through. Tell me which are your favorite."

"She has a number of thongs..."

I interrupted. "No thongs. What else?"

"Mostly bikinis and boy shorts."

"Any patterns on the bikinis?"

I could hear the excitement in Bill's voice. "There are some stripes, and polka dots, and pictures of animals..."

"STOP! What kind of animals?"

"One is a lioness, one is a kitten."

"Go over and put those ones with the kitten on Emma and send her down to me, just like that. Leave her phone with you, in the bedroom. I am parked in your driveway." Bill noticed a slight tremor in his hands as his wife stepped into her undies. He slid them up Emma's legs and over her hips. The kitten on the front panel had a small curve to its whiskered nose, where the cloth was pulled between Emma's sodden labia.

They kissed a simple kiss, and then Emma practically ran downstairs. She opened the front door and peered up and down the street to ensure no one could see her half-naked body, before making her way to the Escalade. When she opened the front passenger door, I was already seated in the back. "Back here," I said, startling her.

I was reclined against the left rear door, my feet almost touching the right rear door when Emma pulled it open. My phone lit up the interior from where it sat on the console between the front seats. Emma's eyes were wide as she peered in to see my steel hard cock standing straight up and ready for her.

"Climb up here, Emma. Rub that cute kitty all over my fat dick." Bill's wife eagerly entered, closed the door, crawled up my body and squatted atop of my hips. She placed her hands on my chest for balance. Emma looked between her legs and rested the kitten's face at the base of my tumescence, before drawing the cartoon character up the full length of my dick, making my skin damp from her arousal.

I pulled on both of Emma's nipples as they hung from her. Emma moaned and rode the kitty downward so her clit would receive pleasure from the thick vein that she knew would soon deliver another salvo of sperm inside her.

"Just pull kitty to one side, Emma." She reached between her legs and pushed the fabric to the right so that the abundant lips of her sopping labia bathed my dick while she rode up and down my length.

"You better not be jacking off up there, Bill," I warned, as his wife made soft moans at my cock's frottage with her hardened clitty.

"I won't," promised her man, no doubt looking out their bedroom window to look for signs of movement from my car in his driveway below.

"Good. Now, Emma, do you want Daddy's fat dick inside you?" Her cunt continued dragging itself up and down in a more hurried pace, revving up for another deep penetration.

"God, yes!"

"Whose pussy is this, anyway?"

"It's your pussy, Michael. Please! I want your dick inside!"

"Don't tell me. Tell him!"

Her voice was loud and assertive, "Michael owns my pussy now, babe. You know that, right?"

A weaker and strained voice sounded from my phone. "Yes, honey. I know that now."

I continued, "Reach down, Emma. Put it in and ride me!" Bill had to have heard the sloshing sounds that Emma's pussy soon made as she fucked me like it was to be her last time with a dick.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me, Michael," was Emma's frantic cry. Her body jolted through an orgasm moments later while my hands held Emma's ass firmly, guiding her to a frenzied pace.

"Keep that up, girl. Daddy's going to nut!" Emma slammed her hips hard into mine, and groaned each time she battered her tender cervix with my cock head. "Aww, fuck! You're cumming all over me, Emma! Holy fuck! Like a fountain!" Emma made sounds like no other woman I've been with, and her body was in full seizure mode. My lower torso, cock and thighs were soaking in the warm thin juice that exploded from Emma's G-spot.

Emma's ass slapping into my thighs made splashing sounds as her juices sprayed all over us, as well as my leather seats. I called out, "Fuck! Here I go," and grunted as my cock filled up her already juicy puss with spunk. My hands death gripped Emma's ass so I could expel my alpha seed directly into her spongy cervix. Emma leaned forward and onto my chest while I emptied inside her.

When I felt my dick was dwindling enough that it might fall out, I held Emma tight and rolled us over so she was on her back. When I did fall out, I said, "Wow, I've really made a mess. Take off your wedding rings, Em." She looked up at me as I held out my hand.

She carefully removed her wedding band and diamond and handed them to me. "How about I put them in here for safe keeping?" Emma's eyes grew wide as I placed her diamond into her oozing cunt; it floated on the white mucous.

Emma nodded and I dropped her wedding band on top of the diamond and used my middle finger to push both rings deep into Emma's vagina. I pushed them far below the frothy topping. I pulled her panties back in place. The cartoon kitty became soggy and warm. "Bill can get them now that I'm finished, if he wants them. Now, give me a goodnight kiss and get back to your husband. I'm sure he is waiting for you."

We made our kiss long and wet, and when Emma closed the car door behind her, I picked up my phone and said, "She's all yours, Bill. It's clean up time, buddy... Oh, and enjoy your week away."

A text from Emma just after I arrived back home told me we were in for a fun week.