Emma and Emma do Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this is going to be good." Said Watson as she knelt back up.

Juan placed his hands on her hips and held her firmly in place as he slid on in. He made a power thrust followed by a quick withdrawal that had the young girl gasping in awe. He made several more strong plunges and his thighs smacked against her bottom.

He leaned forward and reached for her breasts. Emma pushed back into his groin as her passion peaked and perspiration dripped from the pair of them.

Her orgasm built up to a crescendo as their slick bodies moved in unison.

Emma's moans intensified as she pleaded with him.

"Make me cum, make me cum."

She fell onto her belly and her arms and legs turned to jelly as her climax sent her into a temp ecstasy.

The Spaniard rammed his entire length into Emma's cunt as she came.

His enormous cock backed out glistening and throbbing and he laid back on the bed for relief.

"Let him catch his breath."

Emma W reached her hand out up to the younger girl's cheek, caressing it softly.

She then planted a soft kiss on her lips. This took Emma R completely by surprise.

"Ever been with another girl?"

"No."

Emma's entered her friend's mouth, probing, exploring, tasting.

A moan escaped the tennis player's lips as she leaned into Emma willingly. She was pushed back on the bed with the actress on top of her, She then started a journey down her neck leaving kisses and saliva along the way.

"Your skin is baby soft."

Maddening tingles of pleasure shot through her from Emma's light caresses. Emma W licked and sucked on the two firm breasts which elicited throaty moans from Emma R.

Gradually, the older of the two kissed her way down until she met her goal. Emma's muff was dark and soft and velvety, with midnight black hair and plump wet lips.

She looked up into Emma's eyes, for reassurance as her labia were expertly teased open. As she did this, Emma W gave quick teasing licks to her swollen clit then she started to lick up and down the wet slit.

Emma R closed her eyes to focus on the delightful way a tongue darted in and out of the pussy.

Both writhed on the bed and rumpled the sheets as Emma W concentrated on the other's clit.

"Oh, God! I'm...coming!" Emma's legs wrapped about Emma's head, driving the slithering tongue further inside her folds.

As she came, she squirted all over her friend's face. Both collapsed in a heap on the bed. Emma W was still not done as she stared at her yummy ass from behind. She crawled up to Emma R and showed of her bald pussy.

She knew what the woman had in mind. She moved to straddle her friend's face while holding onto her thighs at the same time.

Emma licked and ate at her pussy hungrily as she felt a hot tongue come into contact with her sodden cunt.

Despite it being Emma R's first '69' she was up for it. Her tongue came in contact with her clit and fanned it from side to side. Emma W shrieked and arched her back as her intense orgasm ripped through her entire body.

"Game, set, and match."

"No."

Both girl's looked up to see Juan coating his hard-on with lube. He shifted Emma W onto all fours and positioned himself behind her spread open ass cheeks.

"He's going to fuck me in the bum."

He pressed forward and kept on going until his slippery dick slid through her tight ring of muscle. Emma sighed and her anal passage opened more willingly to her back door intruder.

With that he slowly moved his cock in and out of her grasping anal passage which opened for him.

"Oh my God!" She gasped as he started to slide in and out of her poop chute. "FUCK THAT ASS!"

He quickly pushed in until Emma was impaled on him. Every time he thrust forward, he elicited a muted sob from her lips.

"Spank me, Crispy! Smack my bottom!"

Juan paused and nodded. He raised his hand and brought it down with a firm slap on her left cheek.

Whack!

"OW!" yelled Emma. "Again!"

Juan smacked her other nate as he drove forward into her asshole, pulling her back with him as he withdrew.

"OW! FUCK! AGAIN!"

He whacked her as he ass fucked her. Emma R saw that her cheeks were rosy red and presumably stinging. Another smack and Emma announced her orgasm.

"YES!"

Juan tightened his grasp on her hips and fucked her as hard as he could, grunting each time he drove forward.

Seemingly near his own end, Juan was unleashed as he buried himself completely in her ass. He fucked her and fucked her until he eventually came. His big balls tightened as he emptied himself into her bowels. Emma clenched her ass instinctively as he stayed inside and collapsed on top of her. He did pull his dick from her ass soon after, and he laid between the two girls on the bed as his hose bounced on his left thigh.

"Wanna go again?" Asked Emma W with a wry smile.

"Yeah, okay."

Emma R was amazed as Juan's dick twitched and showed signs of life.

x

The sun streamed through the blinds of the hotel room and the faint sea breeze filtered in as Emma Raducanu awoke from her deep sleep.

Lying naked on her front, she kicked out her long legs and rolled onto her right side. Beside her was the equally slumbering Emma Watson who shifted into the curvature of her back.

The tennis player stirred further as masculine fingers traced out a line along the subtle curve of her left thigh.

Juan.

"Juan?"

"Si," he answered in his husky wake up voice.

She reached behind and across Emma W's body and gripped the base of his stiffening cock. A demure smile played out on the nineteen year old's lips as she recalled how he had fucked her silly with that very same organ. His hands rested on her left breast as she moved her hand up and down his shaft, and a soft moan escaped her lips as Emma began to wake up and push at her back.

Emma R continued to toss off Juan as she opened her mouth to welcome the hard prick that tapped impatiently on her lips. Half awake, she allowed the salty dick to enter her mouth as busy fingers twisted in her bedraggled hair. The cock in her backside rubbed up between her firm buttocks and dry humped her.

"What?"

TWO COCKS! TWO MEN!

She spat out the stranger and sat bolt upright.

"Oh, yes. Meet Manuel, babe. He's Juan's cousin. He came in last night. I think he likes you."

Raducanu looked at both men and tried to take in the fact that she was sharing a bed with not one but TWO virile looking specimens of masculinity.

"Oh, hi."

She gave Manuel a once over. He was equally attractive as Juan, with dark hair and a full beard. Both were erect and she felt a shiver of ardour mixed with some nervousness. She felt her nipples stiffen and a gush of moisture between her legs as Manuel placed her hand on his hot shaft. It pulsed in her palm as they both worked the shaft together, his hand around hers.

Tuning to Emma she saw the acclaimed actress pumping her head up and down as she sucked on the hard cock of Juan. On his knees, he brushed her hair aside so that he could get a good look at the sex kitten that was Emma Watson, running her lips around his bell end before diving onto his length with gusto.

"Gosh!"

Raducanu felt like she was dreaming. Just a year ago she was an unknown in the world of tennis. Since then, she had won the US Open, become a face of Evian and Vodaphone, and had now met the global phenomenon that was Emma Watson. The fit teenager had been quickly introduced to the world of hot sex, and she had taken to it like a duck to water. Now it looked like she was going to participate in a sizzling four in a bed romp.

"What a great start to the day," Emma murmured between sucks. "Fucked by two Spanish studs before breakfast. Did you sleep at all?"

"Like a log."

"We have all day to kill, then we can hit the beach. We'll suck 'em and fuck 'em until then. Are you in?"

"Sounds like an idea," answered Raducanu.

"Senorita Emma."

Manuel backed Emma onto the bed and parted her legs. He held her thighs open and buried his tongue in her wet folds. When his beard touch her tender pussy and the hair brushed across her swollen clitoris, Emma quivered and closed her eyes, giving herself totally over to the moment. Her moans grew louder as his tongue worked its magic on her. She moved her hips in time to what he was doing and pushing herself up into his face.

He slid a finger inside of her as his mouth devoured her muff. His wriggling tongue slid deep into her pussy, lapping and slurping along the line of her slit. She lifted up her legs right around the man's neck, using her taut thighs to force his face deeper into her muff.

"Umm!"

At this point, Juan slid his well oiled dick into her mouth and began pumping in and out of her mouth. She embraced it as she was eaten out, and Watson looked on as she frigged herself to wetness.

"Come here, Manuel."

She sprawled across him as he laid and impaled herself on his upright pole. With her hands on his hairy chest, she started to ride him, enjoying the feel of how his fat cock felt inside her. Her hands ran all over his chest as she began to ride him faster and harder. He in turn was running his hands up her quivering body, laying with her breasts as she moved on him.

She moaned with pleasure as he moved his hands to her hips and met the movement of her hard thrusts with matching ones of his own. Watson threw her head back and pushed down firmly on his cock.

"Oh my God! This is the life!"

Emma was now fucking the man so hard that she was bouncing herself into the air.

Beside them, Juan had Raducanu on her back, and she was thrashing about and screaming as he pinned her slender frame to the bed. He effortlessly slid back and forth in her, moving back out until she could feel the head of his cock just ready to pop out and then just as easily gliding back in.

"No!"

Juan pulled back once too far and his cock popped out of her hungry pussy. She looked up with pleading eyes as he wanked his slick tool in his fist. Emma leaned up and grabbed onto his length and shoved it back inside her, rotating her hips for full satisfaction.

With a strong grip, he pulled her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide, and making the sheet ruck up onto the sweet crevice between her butt cheeks. He plunged his cock deep into her and fucked her brains out.

"Oh, my!"

Emma W straddled Manuel with her back towards him, positioned the head of his hard into her lubed up, and lowered her tight ass on him until he was buried in her back passage. She sighed heavily as she leaned back on his chest and spread her legs wide in invitation to Manuel. The bearded Spaniard left Emma R and gladly got between the legs of the actress and slid deep into her pussy.

"Fuck me, boys."

"Si, Miss Emma."

Emma was duly bounced in the middle of the two cousins as Juan pumped his stiff dong into her ass, and Manuel slammed his cock in and out of her cunt. Both were balls deep in each of her fuck holes, with Juan supported on his arms and driving his cock almost straight up into her asshole. And Manuel delivering long strokes, into her pussy. She came after about five minutes of the double-dicking and screamed the house down. She loved how Manuel stroking in and out of her wet pussy.

Raducanu had rolled up onto her knees with her cute ass in the air. Juan saw her and knelt between her thighs, parted her black pubic curls with his right hand and then slotted his dick home. Likewise, Emma W had settled down on her hands and knees as well to present Juan with a terrific view of her nether holes.

Manuel temporarily withdrew from the younger of the two and both rabid Spanish studs contemplated the vision of two pink pussies and two bottoms on offer.

"Magnifico!"

Juan got to his knees behind Emma R and drove his boner up into her pussy until his balls were against her clit. She hissed from the superb penetration and shoved her back hard. He bent forward to cup her tits in his hands and pounded in and out with great pelvic thrusts. Manuel stepped up to Watson, and rammed into her pussy until she yelped from the power thrusts he gave her.

Both moaning fillies focused on maintaining a balance as they planted their hands down on the bed. They were fucked hard for a good three minutes and then Juan held a hand up to his cousin for them to switch.

"Si."

Each pulled back and changed partners. Juan drove his iron hard dick up into the actress in one smooth movement.

"Yes!" she cried. "Do me hard, you devil!"

Only too happy to comply, Juan held her by the waist and began thrusting up hard into her now dripping wet pussy while smacking her ass repeatedly with the palm of his hand.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes," she moaned quietly.

Meanwhile, Manuel was up to the hilt in Raducanu, as he gave her the entire length of his rigid cock. He smoothed his hands over the subtle curves of her lovely ass, causing delighted moans from the happy tennis player.

Spurred on, quickened the pace, and the sound of his balls slapping against her made her moan at every thrust.

Watson felt herself getting close to orgasm. Juan had his prodigious cock deep inside her and the sound of her fellow Brit moaning and groaning turned her on big time. She looked over and saw Emma R barely keeping on all fours with Manuel buried inside her. She watched the girl cum and cum again, and seeing that sent her over the edge and she fell on her front as her orgasm rippled through her body.

"Fuck!" was all she could say as she panted hard. "They're good fucks, aren't they?" she asked Emma as Manuel kept pace.

Raducanu grunted, unable to offer a coherent answer as she came again. Watson was on her back and felt Manuel open her legs and his huge stiff cock twitched as he thrust inside her. She tilted her head so that Juan could slip his cock into her mouth.

Raducanu was all eyes as she watched the wanton slut suck on the one, whilst the other fucked her hard and deep.

"Switch."

Watson moved to sit astride Manuel's lap in the reverse cowgirl position, and Raducanu watched as his erection slipped up into her welcoming pussy, She began to ride him with breasts jiggling and her hair flying.

Juan laid on his back and wagged his stiff dick in the air. Emma R took the hint and mounted him also in the cowgirl position so her back was towards him. Her pussy was spread to accommodate his generous log, which slithered in and out of it like nothing she had ever encountered before. Both girls watched each other fuck the men's brains out, writhing and squirming on their cocks as they merrily bounced up and down, with tits swinging wildly, and thighs pivoting.

"Don't cum in Emma, guys. We can't have her getting pregnant. She has Wimbledon and Flushing Meadows up next."

Within seconds, Watson quivered as her pussy spasmed around Manuel's yummy cock. Panting and breathless, the cute actress raised up off of his erection, and began to finish him off by hand.

His pulsating shaft throbbed in her tight fist as he shot out gushing cum into her face. She flinched as strand after strand coated her cheeks and mouth. With eager lips, she licked him all up, savouring the salty triumph.

"HA!"

Juan pulled out of Raducanu and ejaculated, sending spurts of white goo up her font as she remained in his lap, reverse cowgirl.

Cum ran in drips down her loins and trickled down her exposed asshole.

"Wonderful! Let's go get breakfast."

Emma R smiled at the absurdity of the whole thing and pinched herself in order to see if she were dreaming.

END

12