Emma & Hayden Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Emma goes out on date with her boss after he tricks her.
1.8k words
4.44
8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel like I'm in a daze as I help my wife of less than a year get ready for her date. We're both in the shower and I rub the soapy washcloth over her shoulders and then down her back as she holds her long blond hair in front of her out of the way. I watch the suds run down the middle of her back to the crease of her tight butt. My cock is as hard as I can ever remember it being, making me want to grab her now, throw her on the bed, and plow my cock into her perfect pussy.

Yet, I know that tonight, her body belongs to someone else, someone that I really don't like. And this someone, is going to be enjoying her most intimate parts, that up to this day, only I have enjoyed. I also wonder if she actually made a mistake missing the bottom line of her contract. Or is their anything else we can do to get out of our mess, or, is she really in her heart, wanting to do this? Is she being black mailed, or is she really a willing participant?

I continue washing as I drop to a knee and work the wash cloth between the cheeks of her butt pushing the cloth forward across her tight asshole. My stomach turns as I do this wondering if she will remain an anal virgin, or if that will be taken away from me tonight? I've pushed in the past for her to allow me to fuck her ass, but she has always denied me.

My finger slips past the washcloth and touches her pussy slightly slipping in. Emma giggles as she squeezes her legs shut, telling me that she'll take care of that. I pull my hand back feeling again that I'm being denied.

I continue to wash her legs and once done, I grab the towel and gently pat her dry. He then grabs the towel and wraps it around her hair and head and steps out. I dry off still sporting my erection that is aching for release, but as much as I want to, I know that I am not to touch it tonight, not even after she leaves and I'm alone.

By the time I get dry and exit the shower, Emma is at her dresser pulling out under garments.

"Should I wear this tonight?" she says as she holds up the sheer white thong that she wore her wedding night.

I'm sure my jaw had dropped seeing this, and I couldn't even answer as she slips it on while giggling. Once in place, her butt cheeks are plainly visible with just the small piece of material that goes between her cheeks and over her asshole being hidden within her crack of her ass. She turns around and I see how thin the material covering her pussy truly is as I can see the mounds of her pussy and the crease parting them. To my amazement, I also see that her clit is also poking out at the top of her crease, with it pushing against the sheer fabric.

Part 2

She then grabs a white skirt that barely covers her ass and pulls it up over her tanned hips stopping just above her pubic mound. She quickly spins with the bottom of the skirt spinning out and up, showing her perfect ass, but more concerning to me, also showing her pussy that was visible through the sheer thong.

I groan as she smiles saying "This is what he said he wanted me to wear and I'm only doing this for us."

Her words are like daggers in my heart as I know this is true and I hope that this one date will satisfy our situation.

She then puts on a black lacy bra that push up her already large breasts. Her nipples were just below the edge of the bra with just a little of the pink surrounding her nipples peaking out above the material. Over that, she puts on a peach colored blouse. After she buttoned it up, she turns around to face me in which I can see her black bra right through it.

She digs out her strap on high heeled shoes out of the closet and sits on the edge of the bed to put them on. I stand there gazing up her dress and can see that she will have to be careful tonight as I can see up her dress and see her panty covered pussy without even trying.

She then looks at the clock, stands up, walks over to me grabbing my hand and says "I love you Hayden and no matter what happens, I promise you that will never change."

We kiss as she leaves the room and walks out the front door. I fight the urge to run out and stop her, to keep her from doing this, but know in my heart, that this is the only way out of our situation.

This began so innocently. Shortly after we got married this year, Emma changed jobs to make more money. Little did we know, but the owner of the company she went to work for, was someone that went to school with Emma and I, and neither of us liked. To try to explain all the reasons we didn't like Brad would take days, so it's easiest to describe him as the guy that got everything, yet wanted nothing except that he did want Emma.

Now Emma and I pretty much grew up together with us going to the same school. We developed a personal relationship around the time we were 14 or 15, in which neither of us strayed from one another. We were the normal teenagers in which we both learned together sex and our sexuality. We both attended the same college and once we were done, we married this last spring ready to take on the world.

Shortly after going to work for Brad, Emma's car broke down and we were looking at about $3000 to fix it. With us both being 21 years old, no credit line, and huge college loans, rent, and other expenses, we just didn't have the money to fix it.

One day after picking up Emma from work, Emma tells me that Brad had seen her ride in with me and asked what was up with that. She says she explained about her car breaking down and that right now, we just don't have the money to get it fixed. She then explains that Brad is offering to loan us the money to get it fixed if we would like it.

I felt like I was being punched in the gut. Here's the last guy on earth that I want to get help from, but know that we can't keep doing what we've been doing. After talking about it, we agree to take him up on his offer.

The next day, I drop her off and then go to my work place, and afterwards, go pick her up. She jumps in and joyfully advises that Brad is happy to help, but due to the amount, he was going to have to make the repayment as a payroll deduction. She holds up a contract and says that we both just need to sign this and we'll have our money tomorrow.

As soon as we got home, we both signed the contract and put it back in its envelope. In fact, we were both so happy, that we actually ran back to the bedroom, throwing our clothes off as we ran, and had sex for the first time in weeks.

The next morning, we got up, both in a good mood and went to work with Emma carrying the envelope. That night, she jumps in the car with a check for $3000 which we promptly deposited and in the days to follow, we got her car fixed.

Things seemed to be going well until Emma came home the other day though. I was already home and had started supper and didn't even look at her as she came into the kitchen.

"Hayden, we need to talk." I hear Emma say quietly.

I turn to see that her and immediately see that her eyes were puffy and red as though she had been crying. She then explains that in the contract we signed, on the bottom of it was a section that says that the contract can be voided by Brad and that he can collect it in full at anytime.

"He wants it now!" as she burst out in tears.

"He knows we don't have the money, how the hell does he want us to pay?" I ask.

"He'll pay it off if I go out with him" she then says.

Once again, I feel like I'm being punched in the gut. We try to come up with ways to come up with the money, but both eventually settle that we have no choice.

"He says he'll be a perfect gentleman." Emma says, yet I know Brad and I know he doesn't know the definition of gentleman. I remember in school hearing different stories in how he treated girls that he would take out. Most of them, not willing to date him again.

"Be careful." I tell Emma. "I know he can be an asshole if he wants."

Emma shows me her strong face and says "But so can I."

We both nervously laugh and decided not to talk about it again that night.

Emma goes back to work the next day and tell Brad that she would do it, and plans were made for tonight. Now, I sit in front of the television with it on but not able to even concentrate on what is showing.

I'm startled by the sound of my phone chirping with an incoming message. I see it's from Emma and immediately open it. As it opens, I see that it's a picture of Emma and Brad where it looks like they are sitting side by a side in a restaurant booth. Brad has a big smile on his face and has his right arm around her shoulders as Emma is just looking straight faced into the camera. I also notice that the top two buttons on her blouse are now undone showing much more cleavage that she did as she left.

It is then that I notice that Brads right hand is in front of Emma's right breast and may even be on it. And then it as I look more closely, I can see her left enlarged nipple behind the sheer material of her blouse sticking out like a large eraser. It dawns on me now that she is no longer wearing the bra that she left the house in.

The phone chirps again with a new message. "Brad and I are going to a bar after dinner. Don't wait up."