Emma and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arm around her shoulders. "I've been worried about you, Emma. I don't like seeing you so tired and stressed. Sit and watch a movie with me, switch that mind of yours off for a couple of hours. Maybe it needs a rest so you can get through this last one."

She looked over at my glass of whiskey. "Can I have one of those?"

I shrugged. "It's pretty fiery stuff. Take a sip of mine first, then I'll pour you one."

She had a taste, winced, and coughed. "That's definitely an acquired taste," she gasped. "Thanks for the warning." She stretched out across the couch, her head on the far arm, her feet pressed against my thigh. "You choose. I'm just gonna lie here and pretend I'm conscious."

I got serious about something to watch, landed on an old favourite, and settled in. She propped her head up on her arm, curious. I suppose 'The Maltese Falcon' isn't on most twenty-something's must-watch list. I wondered if she'd ever even seen a black-and-white film before. Anyway, she went through the motions of watching but sunk lower and lower into the couch until her head was back on the armrest and her feet were across my lap.

"Your feet are like ice," I told her, holding them between my hands. I began to massage them, trying to warm them up. She gave a low moan and flipped onto her back.

"That feels sooo good," she sighed.

I massaged them a little more intentionally, finding the pressure points, working the muscles and tendons. She kept up a steady murmur of moans and groans as I watched her eyes flutter.

"Can you do my legs too, please? How come you're so good at this?"

I shrugged. "Just one of my many talents, I guess."

She lifted her head and looked at me. "How did I get so lucky to have an uncle like you?"

I gave her ankle a gentle squeeze. "Aww, that's sweet, Emma. I could ask the same thing, you know. How am I so lucky to have a niece like you?"

She lay back down, smiling at the ceiling. "We've got a real fan club going, yeah?"

"So it would seem. I'm glad to be a member."

"Me too, Uncle Jeff."

I got back to massaging her feet, working slowly up to her ankles, and eventually her calves. She kept up a steady monologue of moans and sighs, relaxing more and more.

I haven't mentioned it until now, but she was in her usual nighttime clothes: an oversized t-shirt and little else. But tonight was different. Tonight, I knew exactly what was underneath. If you had asked me at the time, I'd be able to tell you she preferred a neat trim. Yes, I'd finally admitted that I couldn't keep myself from looking; it was pointless to even try. I was seriously attracted to her, an attraction totally off-limits.

She shifted her body once or twice as I kneaded the taut muscles of her calves. Her shirt rode up enough that her pussy was in plain view. Well, that was more than enough to bring on an impressive erection, especially for someone my age.

"Can you massage higher, please? This feels really great."

"Ah, Emma... " I paused, holding her legs together, and tugged her t-shirt down. "I - I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh, shit, sorry. I wasn't thinking." She pushed her shirt down between her legs to cover herself, then sat up and pulled her knees to her chin. I tried hard to avoid looking at the deep cleft clearly visible between her thighs. She looked down at my crotch. "Is it happening again?"

I nodded, squirming in my seat, my arms crossed on my lap to hide the tent in my trousers. "I'm afraid so."

"Uncle Jeff, I really do understand. You don't have to be so shy about it, honestly. Let's face some obvious facts, okay?" She started counting her fingers. "One. You're conflicted because, yes, I'm your niece but my body turns you on. Two. You're embarrassed because that's not supposed to happen. Am I right so far?"

"You're not wrong," I nodded.

"And three, to make things a little weirder, you've already poked me in the face with your boner."

"Emma, that was purely accidental."

She held her hand up. "And to top it off you've helped me cum."

"Emma, I... "

"So, it's complicated." She slid across and leaned against me, her head on my shoulder again, "but it isn't a bad thing. I don't want you to feel bad about something natural like this." She moved my hands out of the way and rested hers on the tent in my lap, squeezing my cock. "And I know you have needs too. I saw you the other night."

I caught my breath. "Emma, stop, we shouldn't do this."

She leaned in closer and kissed my cheek. "Uncle Jeff, you helped me. I want to do the same for you." She stroked me through the fabric of my trousers. I started to say something, but she brought her finger to my lips, then resumed her work on my cock. I gave up and slouched down to offer her more access and stared at her hand. She unzipped my fly, dug inside, and brought my cock out into the open. She licked her hand and gave it long, firm strokes, sliding her hand from tip to base, over and over. Her breasts pressed against my arm. She brought the blood rushing to my groin, giving me a bigger, harder erection than I'd had in a long time. She thumbed the tip, wiping the pre-cum that was beading up as I became more and more aroused. She licked her hand again, stroking me faster, listening to my breath get more ragged. I could feel my climax building. This was so far beyond anything I ever thought could, let alone should happen. My mind was almost blank, my body reacting to what this beautiful young woman was doing to me. My gut was tightening. I lifted my hips, my climax nearly there.

"Emma, I'm gonna... "

"It's okay. Let it happen." She stroked me faster until my cock throbbed and a stream of cum spurted with each pulse. She caught it in her hand, stroking me until it was over. I was breathing hard. She kissed my cheek again, then got up and wiped her hand clean with a tissue from the bar. "Before you say anything, there was nothing wrong with that. I know you're watching out for me, and I know you love me. That was something I wanted to do for you. Okay?" She bent down and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to bed, and I'm going to sleep well tonight. I'm glad we did this. I wanted to give something back to you. Good night, Uncle Jeff. I love you." She gave me one more peck on my cheek and headed upstairs.

I sat in the dim light of the den, the glow of the television illuminating my naked cock. I watched it slowly relax. My head was buzzing. What the fuck did you just do, Jeff? I asked myself. How was it possible that I'd let my own niece give me a handjob? What kind of guy does that? Jesus H, if this ever got out, I'd be a dead man. I suddenly felt very vulnerable. She had something on me, something she could use to destroy me if she ever wanted to. There was no undoing what we'd just done. All that was left was to trust her. I zipped myself up again and climbed the stairs. Her bedroom door was wide open. That was unusual. I stopped and saw her sleeping in the darkness, breathing softly. I wondered if she was giving me a message: 'I trust you, Uncle Jeff. I know you love me.' I wondered if she truly understood my feelings for her.

I was up early the next morning, feeling a little worse for wear after another restless night. It seemed there was a pattern emerging: something inappropriate happens between us, we meet for coffee the next morning. It felt like a debriefing session. I was getting the coffee press ready for our morning cup when she came in and sat down. I started the kettle, then turned to her. She didn't even take a beat. She stared directly into my eyes and started talking.

"I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. I'm happy I did what I did last night, and I'd do it again, no question. You've been so good to me. You're helping me through the worst time of my life. I wanted to give something back, something I could do for you that mattered, counted for something between us. That was my way of giving back. Don't you dare feel guilty or embarrassed. Okay?"

I was lost for words, wondering which one of us was the adult in the room. This was a powerful woman in a small, delicate body, with a strength all her own. She got up and came to me, wrapped her arms around my waist, her head pressed against my chest. I brought my arms around her and held her close.

"But you have to know how difficult this is for me to figure out, right, Emma? This isn't supposed to happen, not between us, you and me. I get what you're saying but that was really over the line."

She looked up at me. "Are you telling me you didn't enjoy it?"

"Of course not. I just... "

"Then don't reject me. I wanted to give you that, okay? Take it for what it was, my gift to you." She looked over at the clock. "Oh, shit, I gotta run. Wish me luck, Uncle Jeff. This is the last one."

I bent down and kissed her forehead. "All the luck in the world. I'll be right there beside you the whole time."

She rose onto her toes and kissed my mouth. "I know you will."

I was true to my word; she was on my mind the entire day. I couldn't concentrate on my work and ended up pacing the room, whiskey in hand, watching and waiting to see her small frame walk up the drive. I'd had an idea, a way to celebrate if she came home feeling good about this last exam. It was a huge accomplishment to make it through this term. I couldn't imagine how hard it must have been for her to adjust to such a monumental change in her life. I wanted to show how proud I was of her. I'd booked a table for us at one of the best restaurants in town. If she was up for it, I wanted to treat her, take her out for dinner somewhere special.

She came through the door and dropped her bag on the floor. I came into the hall to find her leaning against the wall, her eyes closed.

"Emma?"

She took a couple of strides, jumped up and clung to me, her legs wrapped around my hips. I caught her and held tight.

"I did it! Oh my god, I did it, I did it, I did it." She pulled back, held my face between her hands and looked me in the eyes, grinning from ear to ear. "I did it. I aced that one, the hardest one." She kissed me full on the mouth, then looked into my eyes again. "I did it, thanks to you, Uncle Jeff."

I set her down. "Me? I had nothing to do with it, Emma. This was all you, all your hard work."

"No, you had a lot to do with it. You took me in, you cared for me, you calmed me down when I needed it, kept me on track. You got me through the hardest part. Thank you." She wrapped her arms around my waist again and held tight. "Thank you."

"Congratulations, Sweetheart. I'm so proud of you. I'm glad to be part of Team Emma."

"Sweetheart?" She looked up at me. "You just called me Sweetheart."

"I did? Sorry. I guess I got carried away."

She hugged me tightly again. "Uncle Jeff, you gotta relax. I liked it. It was nice."

"I'm in uncharted waters here, Emma. I never expected someone like you in my life. I'm still trying to keep up, alright? Be patient with this old guy." I gave her another tight squeeze.

"How many times do I have to tell you you're not old? I'm proud to be your niece, Uncle Jeff. In fact, some of the girls at school are so jealous of me. They'd jump your bones in a heartbeat."

"Emma!"

"Oh, relax already, I'm just kidding."

We headed for the den where I poured us each a shot of my best single malt. I handed her the fine crystal tumbler. "Cheers, Emma. Here's to all your hard work. And for letting me be a part of it."

She took a sip, winced, and coughed exactly as last time. "C-cheers to you too," she gasped. "My god, how do you drink this stuff?"

I laughed. "Years of practice, I guess. Say, how about some champagne later tonight? It'll be a little easier on the throat. What do you say we go for a celebration dinner?"

"Really? I'd love that! Could it be someplace dressy? I haven't worn a dress since I got here."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I already booked us a table. You can get as dressed up as you want. This is your night."

She squeezed the breath out of me, then ran upstairs. "What time do I have to be ready?"

"Eight o'clock. I'll book a ride if champagne is on the menu."

"Do that. I plan to get totally lit tonight and I'm taking you with me. It's party time."

I stood impatiently in the hall, occasionally glancing at my watch until the car was waiting for us in the drive. "Emma, we gotta go, our ride's here!"

"Coming!"

I caught my breath when she appeared at the top of the stairs. That tired, overworked college student had transformed into a gorgeous, glamorous young woman. As she came down the stairs, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She wore a brilliant red sleeveless cocktail dress that she filled out perfectly. Where her dress ended, her legs shone in sheer stockings. She took each step carefully as she descended in a pair of stiletto pumps that matched her dress.

"Well, whaddya think?" She did a little curtsey.

"What do I think? I don't think I should tell you what I think, dear niece of mine. Holy smokes."

She laughed. "Is that the best you can do? You really don't know how to flatter a girl. C'mon, try again."

"Alright, alright. Emma, you look amazing, amazingly hot, gorgeous, classy... the whole package. Beautiful. Did I say gorgeous already?"

"You did. That's more like it."

I held the door open for her and watched as she strode out onto the porch, her hips swinging under that tight sheath of a dress. Oh my god, keep yourself under control, Jeff. She's your niece. She's your niece. She's your niece...

The driver dropped us off in front of the restaurant. Emma had to pull her dress back down to cover the lacy tops of her stockings after she got out of the car. Once again, I gave up trying to look away. This girl was impossible to ignore, no matter how much guilt I felt. My thoughts about her were getting further and further away from what an uncle's should be. The transformation from the college student I knew was amazing. As we walked past a table of grey-haired women, I heard a chorus of "tsk, look how he lets her dress." I felt like telling them that, no, she wasn't my daughter, she was my date, and they could bloody well mind their own business.

As the night wore on, the champagne buzz took over. We laughed louder, teased, and a few times even flirted. Her stress of the last month, and our inhibitions, were falling away. It was quite late, the staff starting to close for the night when we finally left the restaurant. She clung to my arm as we waited for another ride. The drive home was uneventful, except for the fact she was glued to my arm, her head on my shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay, Emma?"

"Perfect." She kissed my cheek. "Thanks so much for this, Uncle Jeff. This is a great way to end the term." She snuggled in tighter, her hand in mine, her thigh pressed against me. I caught the driver watching us in the mirror and wondered what he made of this little scene in the back seat. He dropped us at the front door and watched Emma get out. Her dress rode up again, her stocking tops in plain view. I held her hand and guided her up the steps. She leaned against the wall when we were inside.

"Mmmm, I love a good buzz," she said.

"It's probably time to call it a night. Can you make it up the stairs alright?"

"Sure, but I don't want to. Let's have one more drink. I wanna try that firewater of yours again."

"Are you sure about that? I don't want you heaving that expensive meal."

She laughed. "Don't think I can take it? I'll show you." She headed off to the den, a bit wobbly on those stiletto heels. I followed her and pulled a softer blended whiskey from the cabinet.

"Let's try this one." She hummed happily as she watched me pour. I handed her a glass. "Cheers, Emma. You did great this term. I'm really, really proud of you."

She stepped in close, wrapping her arm around me while she took a sip. She coughed again. "I'm gonna finish this even if it kills me," she laughed.

"Well, pace yourself. We're already liquored up. Not sure how much more we should be having."

She smirked. "What, can't handle it?"

"Oh, I can handle it. The question is, can you? We're not exactly the same size."

She hugged me tighter, pressing her breasts against me. "Mmm, yes, that's true, you big strong man, you." She rose on her toes and tried to kiss me on the mouth. I turned and gave her my cheek. She nudged me with her hip. "Hey, don't you wanna kiss me? C'mon, gimme a kiss."

"Emma, I think we should call it a night. We're both feeling pretty loose."

"No, not yet. We're not done celebrating." This time she put her glass down, took my face between her hands, and kissed me. I know I should have stopped her, but I couldn't. I didn't have the willpower. She reached for her glass and took a deep gulp, shut her eyes tight and shook her head. "Fuck me, that stuff is deadly." She came in for another kiss, held it, then pulled back and looked me in the eye. She pressed her hand against my rock-hard cock. "I have a gift for you."

I took her hand away. "Hey, no, that's not a good idea."

"I think it's a great idea. You deserve a reward after all you've done for me."

"Emma, you're drunk. This can't happen."

"It can, and it will." She dropped to her knees and unzipped my fly. "Let me give this to you."

I looked down at her. "Emma, no, don't. We're drunk, both of us. Stop."

She looked up at me as she dug her hand into my trousers and pulled my cock out into the open. "Oh, shush. I know what I'm doing, and I want to do it. We're celebrating, remember? Now it's my turn to treat you."

"Emma, we shouldn't... oh, fuck..." She'd taken me into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, then licking the shaft from base to tip. She began to slowly bob her head up and down on me, sucking softly, her delicate hand wrapped around the base. She paused, looked up at me, then slowly dragged her tongue up the underside. She rose, closed her lips around me, took me deeper and then pressed forward. I felt the tightness of her throat close around the tip.

"Fuck me!" I gasped.

She gagged, pulled back and coughed. A moment later she tried again. I rested my hand lightly on her head as she tried to take me into her throat, over and over, gagging and straining with each attempt. She sucked faster and harder when she heard my breathing change, her lips tight around my shaft. "Emma, I'm gonna... oh fuck!" My climax rose quickly. My cock throbbed as my gut tightened. I held a handful of her hair as the orgasm took over. She sucked hard, bobbing her head quickly as my cum flooded into her mouth. Once again, she swirled her tongue, draining me, taking it all. She sat back, swallowed, and looked up at me. She patted her lips, then held up her hands.

"Help me up."

I pulled her to her feet. "Emma..."

She put a finger to my lips. "I don't wanna hear it. You deserved it, so I gave it to you. End of story." She picked up her glass, took another drink and sloshed the whiskey around in her mouth. She dabbed her lips lightly with her fingertips. "Uncle Jeff, you know I love you. I want this. I really do. Don't take it away from me. Please don't."

"But Emma, this is so wrong. When the drinks wear off, you're going to hate me for not stopping you. I love you too but..."

"But what?"

"This is way, way over the line. We can't do this."

"Why can't we? What does it matter to anyone else? It's none of their business." She stepped in close, pressed her body against me with her hand between us, wrapped around my cock. She rose onto her toes and kissed me deeply. I pulled her to me and held that kiss. She started to back up across the room, still kissing, bringing me with her. She fell back onto the couch and pulled her dress up to her waist. She slumped down, splayed her legs wide and looked up at me.

"Emma, no, we can't. No. We can't do this."