Emma and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her hair. "Sweetheart, what happens when you finish school?"

She shrugged. "Simple. I stay here with you, and we get on with our lives."

"But what about your parents, your friends, your career? And the age difference is huge. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier. I want you in my life, but it'll be a lot easier for me."

"I love you, Jeff. Yeah, I've been in love before, but never like this. There's a big difference and I'm mature enough to see it. I'm ready for whatever comes. You've seen how determined I can be. I know what I want."

"That's all true, but you should know I haven't been in love with someone in a long time, Emma, not since your Aunt Helen died. I have to tell you that if we're going to do this, I'm all in, no holdbacks. I can't do a casual thing, not with you."

"I don't do casual, you know that." She took our coffee mugs and set them on the floor. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head, then straddled me, took my face in her hands, and gave me a soft, lingering kiss. I held her to me, felt her breasts against my chest. Her body felt right, it fit against mine perfectly. She sat back and looked into my eyes, reached down between us to pull my cock out into the open and began to stroke it.

"Emma, even if I don't cum inside you, there's still a risk."

She kissed me deeply. "We'll be okay. I want you inside me." She rose and offered her breasts to my mouth. I drew a nipple between my lips and sucked, running my tongue across it, feeling it harden. I pulled back and cupped her breasts, then looked at her.

"Your breasts are beautiful, Emma."

She smiled. "Really?"

I nodded.

"Why? Why do you like them?"

"They're perfectly shaped, and so smooth. Your skin is like porcelain. I love how hard your nipples get. I find that so erotic."

Her face flushed. "No one has ever said that to me before."

"Has no one ever seen you naked before?"

"Well, yes, I've let one or two guys get to second base, but nothing like this."

"I have to tell you, I'm a little surprised."

"Why? Can't a girl make it to my age without giving it up?"

"No, that's not what I'm getting at. It's because you seem so - how do I say this - experienced. The way you used your mouth on me last night, I assumed..."

She smiled and ground her pussy against my hardening cock. "I've done my homework, Jeff." She chuckled. "You must know there's an enormous amount of reference material out there, right? I've always been curious, but I've never met anyone I thought was worth it. Until now."

She kept stroking me until I was hard, then rose and guided my cock into herself. She groaned quietly, wincing as she sat down until I filled her completely.

"It still hurts?"

"Fuck me, I thought it would be easier the second time. Is my pussy too small or something?" She squirmed her hips, her walls gripping my cock tightly.

"Emma, I'm sorry it hurts but, my god, you feel amazing. I love how tight you are. Take your time. We both need to enjoy this."

"Oh, I'm enjoying it alright. The pleasure is definitely worth the pain." She rose slowly, sliding her pussy along my cock as her juices began to ease the discomfort. She sat down on me again and wiggled her ass. "Mmm, it is easier after all."

"You seem to get very wet, very fast."

"That's a good thing, I guess."

"Oh, yes, that's a good thing. My god, you're sexy, Emma."

She locked her mouth to mine and ground her ass against my hips, forcing my cock to swirl inside herself, stretching her. She got looser, wetter and was soon riding me fast and hard. Her pussy walls held my cock tightly as she rode me, her breasts bouncing. I held her nipples between my fingers, stretching them. She sat forward and rocked her hips, forcing my cock against her clit as she stared into my eyes. She bit her lip and moved faster.

"Oh, god, yes..." she panted. "I'm close, so close."

I held her hips as she gyrated her pussy around my cock. I felt my own climax rising. I'd never made love with someone like her. She was small, and oh so tight, yet forceful and in charge. I'd never experienced such intense, erotic sensations. I was breathing hard as my gut tightened.

"I'm close, too."

"Cum for me, Jeff. Cum with me."

"Emma, you have to get off..."

Suddenly, she arched back and gasped. "Oh, FUCK! Oh Jeff, yes! Yes!" She ground her pussy down around me, climaxing hard, her belly spasming. "Yes!"

"Emma, get off me!"

I tried to pull out but couldn't. She had me locked inside herself. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I came deep inside her, filling her with my seed. The orgasm roared through my body...

She collapsed down against me, panting. I lifted her up, trying to pull myself out of her.

"Emma."

She pushed herself up off me, finally realising what had happened. She looked down and watched my cum start to ooze out of her.

"Oh, shit."

"Exactly. Get up, Honey. Come with me, quickly. There are still some of Aunt Helen's things upstairs. If we're lucky..."

We hurried up to the closet in the second-floor hallway. I searched through the towels, bedsheets and odd bits that were tucked away, things I'd never gotten around to dealing with. I found what I was looking for, spun around, and handed it to her.

"Here it is. Have you used one of these before?"

She held up the curved tube with the squeeze bulb attached.

"Umm, no? What is this thing?"

"It's a douche, Emma. Go fill it with water."

"And then what?"

I took it from her. "Never mind. Come with me." I led her to the main bathroom. "Now, sit on the toilet while I fill this up." She watched as I ran the water until it was warm, then filled the bulb and attached the tube. "Put this up inside and squeeze."

She stared at it, then slowly took it from me, spread her pussy and pushed it up inside.

"Now, squeeze."

She shivered as the water flowed out of her. She looked up at me, concerned.

"You think this will actually work?"

"I really don't know. It's a long shot but it's gotta be better than nothing."

"I'm sorry, Jeff. I lost my mind there for a minute. I didn't want it to stop."

"I know, Honey. I know." I stroked her cheek as she flushed herself clean. "It's kinda difficult to think straight."

She leaned into me and nestled her head against my waist. I held her close, rocked her gently and stroked her hair, then straightened up and handed her a towel. She dried herself and got up.

"I'm pretty close to the end of my cycle. That means I'm less likely to get pregnant, right?"

"As far as I know, yes." I cupped her face in my hands. "But, hey, it's okay. As you said, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, right?"

It was late in the evening. We'd spent most of the day together, lounging, cuddling, enjoying this new relationship. Obviously, making love was going to be a regular thing, so she'd slipped out to buy some of the necessary kit from the drugstore nearby.

There was no doubt that I loved her, truly loved her. In the years since Helen passed, although a few women made it clear they wanted to pursue a relationship, there wasn't anyone I cared for enough to make that happen. To be honest, the thought of building a new life with someone, starting over, had always seemed too much. Emma changed that. The more I got to know her, the more I wanted that new life, a life with her in it. From outside, no doubt it seemed impossible, but with her, with the way she had captured my heart - all those challenges, the age difference, our families, friends, her career - none of that was insurmountable. I knew deep down that this was right, this was a good thing. We could make this work, would make this work.

She moved her things into my bedroom, insisting that we share the same bed. It was clear that this was a serious relationship for her. I felt relieved to know that, in her mind, this wasn't a short-term thing. I knew that to lose her would be very, very difficult. The way she assumed that this was our new normal, that we were a couple, surprised me but in a good way. It just felt right. We were equals, and I loved having her as my partner. She brought a new joy into my life, a fresh perspective.

I was out on my own one night with my two closest friends, sharing pints at our local pub. We were having a laugh, throwing darts, just a few middle-aged guys out for an evening.

"What's gotten into you lately, Jeff?" asked Dave. "You've either won the lottery or you're in love. And I know you don't play the lottery."

George was about to throw a dart but stopped and turned to me. "Yeah, what's been up with you? Who's the lucky woman?"

"C'mon guys, maybe I'm just in a better mood these days," I said.

"No, there's more to it than that. There's something you're not telling us," Dave said, giving me a suspicious look. "It has to be a woman. C'mon, spill it."

I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. I knew there was no chance of them letting this go. I shrugged, trying my best to sound casual. "I suppose Emma has affected me a little. She got me out biking again. We've done some hikes up along the ridge. I don't know, maybe she's helped me clear the cobwebs a little."

Dave chuckled. "More than a little, Jeff."

"Who's this Emma we're talking about?" George asked.

"His niece. She moved in with him at the beginning of this term." Dave looked at me suspiciously. "If I didn't know better, I'd say she's done more than clear a few cobwebs."

I felt my cheeks redden. "C'mon guys. She's my sister's daughter."

Dave smirked. "Yeah? So what?"

"Yeah, Jeff, why the red face? Let's hear it. You're not getting out of here 'til you come clean," George insisted.

I sighed. "Alright, look, you guys can't take this further that where we're sitting, got it?" They both nodded, staring intently at me. "Emma and I have gotten close. Really close."

Dave slid his finger in and out of his closed fist. "You mean 'close' close?"

I looked away, feeling my face get hot.

He sat back and looked at George. "Holy shit, he's fucking his niece."

"C'mon, guys. Don't turn this into a porn film. We love each other. Emma wants to stay with me when she's done school. This is serious."

The three of us sat silent. I worried about how they would react. Would they write me off as some old pervert having a midlife crisis? Would they tell others? Would they report me, saying I'd committed a crime?

"One of you say something, anything," I said.

Dave spoke up. "You really did hit the jackpot after all, you lucky son-of-a-bitch. I mean, my god, Emma? She's one hot number." He turned to George. "You should see her. Drop-dead gorgeous. She'd give you wood at fifty paces."

"Hey, c'mon, Dave, you're talking about my niece."

He looked at me. "Yeah, sorry, but I gotta say, I'm more than a little jealous right now." He ran his hands through his hair. "My god," he said again. "Emma? Wow." He pulled his cell phone out and started dialling.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

He held up his hand. "Hang on, hang on. Just doing a little research." A moment later he had someone on the line. "Yeah, Larry, it's Dave... Good, good. Hey, you do family law, right?... Tell me, how close can you be related before they say you can't, well, you know... yeah... what about, say, an uncle and niece, maybe... That close? It's a what? What the hell is... Oh, I see... What? No! It's a pub quiz, you're my phone-a-friend! Jeez... Okay, thanks. Later." He put his phone down. "Wow, I had no idea."

He had me worried. "What was that all about?"

"That was Jan's husband, the lawyer. He says it's actually legal to marry your niece in this country. You lucky, lucky bastard." He leaned closer. "Is that where this is heading?"

"To be honest, we haven't thought that far ahead. I had no idea that was even possible here."

George finally spoke up. "You're sure about this, Jeff? This is the real deal?"

"I am, and it is."

He held out his hand. "Congratulations, man. For sure, it's not what I'd call the normal way of things, but it couldn't happen to a better guy. I'm happy for ya." He shook my hand, reached over and grabbed my shoulder, giving it a good squeeze. "When do I get to meet this vision of beauty Dave is talking about?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I actually can't believe what I'm hearing. I didn't think you two would be onside with this. We weren't planning on telling anyone, not for a long time, if ever."

Dave chuckled. "If I were in your shoes, I'd be yelling it from the college clock tower. But then, she's not my niece. What about her parents, your sister? She'll nail your balls to the wall if she finds out."

"Exactly. Which is why you two need to keep shtum. Obviously, Nora will have to know eventually, but it needs to be from us, not some rumour flying around."

They both nodded. I looked at my watch. "Hey, I should head home. It's getting late."

Dave chuckled. "I'm surprised you came here at all. I mean, if I was with her, we wouldn't get out of bed for the rest of my life."

I stood up. "Dave, I mean it. There's more to this than sex. I love her, okay?"

He got up and gave me a bear hug. "We're happy for ya. Give her our best."

She was sitting in the den, reading, a tumbler with a sliver of whiskey sitting beside her. She looked up as I came in and sat beside her.

"Hey, how did it go with the guys? Have a good time?"

"Yeah, it was good. We haven't gone for a beer in awhile." I nodded toward the drink. "I see you're still on a mission."

"It's my new goal in life," she chuckled. "Someday, I'll figure out why anyone in their right mind would enjoy this stuff." She held the glass up and took a tiny sip. "Cheers, my love."

I leaned in, my hand on her shoulder. "Emma, I have to tell you about something that happened at the pub tonight."

She twisted around to face me. "Okay. This sounds serious."

"It is. First of all, don't get upset. It's all good."

"Yeah, now you're scaring me."

I held her hands. "No, honestly, it's good." I took a breath. "Dave and George know about us."

She sat upright, eyes wide. "What the fuck? We weren't going to tell anyone! I thought we'd agreed on that!"

I nodded. "We did, I know. It wasn't intentional. They knew something was up. Knowing them, they'd have never let it go until they got a straight answer. It seemed best to get out in front of it, eliminate any wrong impressions."

"How exactly did they know something was up?"

"Apparently, I've been a lot happier recently. The only reason they could come up with was that I was in love."

"That would actually be really sweet if it wasn't so terrifying. So now what? Are we going to end up in the news?" She dragged her hands down her face, worried. "I'm not ready for this. Not yet, at least."

I squeezed her hands. "Look, it's all good. I know I can trust them with secrets, important secrets. They're good men."

"I'm honestly not ready for this, but if you're okay with it, then I guess I'll have to be. I've met Dave before, but who's this George guy? How did they react?"

"Better than expected. In fact, surprisingly well." I smiled. "Dave's jealous. He thinks you're quite a catch."

She puffed her cheeks. "Your friends have been checking me out, have they? Good to know."

"Hey, it shows they have very good taste."

"You're such a flatterer."

"Just the facts, Ma'am. Just the facts."

"Careful. If you go around quoting ancient cop shows, people will think you're old," she teased.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek, then held her chin and kissed her softly. She closed her book and set it on the table, then turned and pushed me down onto the sofa. She climbed on top of me, kissing me deeply. She unbuttoned my shirt, kissed my chest, then moved lower, undoing my belt and zipper. She pulled my cock out and wrapped her fingers around it, licking and kissing the tip as I got hard. She looked up at me and smiled.

"There's nothing old about you." She stood up and pulled my trousers off. "Don't go anywhere." She ran upstairs and was back in a moment, a small foil wrapper in her hand. "We're gonna need this." She pulled her leggings and panties off, straddled my legs, took hold of my cock again and swirled her tongue around the tip. I moaned as she took me into her mouth, sucking softly, dancing her tongue around the head. She sucked harder, pushing down until I felt the back of her throat. She gagged but kept me in her mouth, pressing down again and again until I felt the tightness of her throat grip the head. She gagged again, coughed, and pulled back, then dove down, determined to try again. I was hard as rock, my climax building.

"Oh... Emma..." I moaned.

She gagged once again, then sat up, breathing hard, wiping her mouth. "Was that good?"

I nodded, breathing hard as well. "Amazing."

"It's all about practice," she chuckled, tearing the foil packet open, then rolling the condom down my cock. "One of these days, I gotta get on the pill." She guided me into herself and sat down. She was still tight, but oh so wet, and took me inside until the head pressed hard against her womb. "Oh, god, yes," she moaned. "You fill me right up. This feels so good." She pressed her hands against my chest and rode me, sliding her pussy up and down my cock. I pulled her shirt up over her head and cupped her breasts. She leaned forward, offered a nipple to my mouth, and my cock slipped out of her. I held her hips, trying to push up inside as I suckled her breasts.

She smiled. "I'm not tall enough for both, Jeff. You have to choose -- either suck me or fuck me."

I pulled her down onto my cock again, thrusting up into her.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Good choice."

She rode me harder, holding my hands against her breasts, squeezing my fingers around them as she moved faster, biting her lip.

"Oh, Jeff, I'm close," she moaned a few minutes later, taking me deep and hard, pushing down onto me faster, gyrating her hips. She gasped and shuddered, rocking her hips. "Oh, god... oh fuck, yes... yes!"

I followed close behind, arching my back as my gut tightened, my cock throbbing deep inside her...

We lay cuddled together on the sofa, skin to skin, as I stroked her back. She nuzzled and kissed my neck. This was heaven to me, feeling her body against mine, her lips on my skin. I hadn't realised until now how much I missed having someone in my life.

"I love you, Emma," I whispered.

"I love you too, Jeff, so much. Thank you for taking me in. Thank you for all of this."

"Emma, you should know about something else that came up at the pub tonight."

She rose and looked at me. "This better be good news."

"Oh, it definitely is. Dave found out this is okay."

"What do you mean?"

"Legally. There's nothing to stop us from doing this legally. I thought we were dancing on the edge of incest, but apparently not. Is it unusual? Yes. Is there any legal reason we can't? No."

She kissed me deeply. "You have no idea what that means to me. This just keeps getting better and better."

I squeezed her, kissed her tenderly, and we headed for bed.

I woke to the touch of her hand on my cheek. She lay there, head propped on her arm, smiling.

"Good morning, Love," she whispered.

I caressed her cheek. She was so beautiful, even first thing in the morning, hair tousled, a pillow crease running down the side of her face. Dave was right -- I truly had hit the jackpot when she came into my life. I'd rarely felt so blessed. Life had definitely taken a turn for the better.

"Good morning."

She leaned in and pecked my nose. "We need to talk about summer break."

"Yeah, I guess we do," I nodded.

"Obviously, I don't want to go home, but I do want to see Mum and Dad. They made it clear they expect me to come home. For sure, it would raise some questions if I told them I'd rather stay here. They're just waiting for me to give them some dates so they can book a flight."