Emma and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she closed her legs and struggled to pull her dress down, her face a deep red. She buried her face in her hands. "I've never been so embarrassed in my life." The tears started to flow. "How could you do that to me?" she sobbed. "How can you stand there and say that after what I just did for you?" She looked up at me, pleading. "Don't you want me?" I sat down beside her and held her gently, caressing her hair.

"Emma, Sweetheart, I do. I want you so badly it hurts."

"Then why won't you have me?"

"I want to, Emma. I do. But tonight... tonight we're not thinking straight. I can't risk you waking up tomorrow regretting what we did. It's too much. I can't risk losing you."

"I won't regret it. I won't regret what I just did. I won't regret any of it." She took my hand and pressed it against her breast. "Please."

She turned and brought her leg across my lap, trying to straddle me. I stopped her. "Not like this, Honey, no." I held her face and kissed her deeply, tenderly, wanting so much to have her but knowing it would be a mistake. "But let me give you this..."

I put my hand up under her dress, her stocking silky smooth against my palm as I slid it along her thigh. I pushed her legs open and cupped her mound. She was burning hot, wet. She watched, lifting her hips to let her dress ride up as I pulled her panties down. She caught her breath and looked up at me, eyes glistening, as I pressed my hand against her swollen pussy. I ran my fingers along her slit, spreading it open, then pushed a finger up inside her. She gasped loudly when I found her spot and massaged it, watching her belly contract. I began a slow, steady stroke. She slumped down and spread her legs wide, her hand on mine as my finger moved inside her. Her breath became ragged as she ground her hips around my hand. I tried to use a second finger, but she was small and tight. Suddenly she yelped and flinched.

"Emma?"

"It's okay, it's okay, don't stop," she whispered.

I decided to give her more. I got down on my knees, brought her legs up and pushed my head down between her thighs, my mouth on her. I tasted her, my own niece's pussy, and swirled my tongue around her clit. Her hips bucked when I fingered her again and found her spot as I sucked and licked her hard nub. She gripped my hair and pulled as she ground her pussy against my face.

"Oh god... Jeff... yes..." she moaned, breathing hard. "Yes... oh fuck!" She squeezed me with her thighs and squealed, climaxing hard. I kept at it, prolonging her orgasm, and listened to her cries as the waves flowed through her. She arched up, pinning my head between her legs. She ground her pussy against my mouth as she shuddered and gasped. The orgasm passed, and she released her lock on me. I sat back, her legs on my shoulders, and smiled. She smiled back, panting, then closed her eyes. I sat down beside her again, my arm around her shoulders.

"I know that's not what you wanted, Emma, but can that be enough for tonight?"

She turned and kissed me deeply, holding my hand against her breast again. "I know you want what's best for me. I get it. But I warn you, you're not going to get away with this forever." She lay down on the couch, her head on my lap. This time, a hard cock against her cheek didn't bother her in the least. I sat there quietly with her, stroking her hair, glancing down at this amazing young woman. Her dress was up around her hips. Her legs stretched out; her stockings glistened in the light. She was still wearing her stilettos.

"God, you're beautiful, Emma."

She chuckled. "So you keep telling me." She rolled over and faced me. "Why? What makes me so beautiful?"

I smiled. "Hey, you should know. You've told me yourself what a hot body you have. Emma, you have it all. Your curves are beyond all reason. You look as fragile as a china doll but you're as strong as it gets. There's something about you, your spirit, that grips my heart. You're smart - brilliant actually - and your eyes... my god, Emma, your eyes... I could drown in them. Then seeing you dressed like this tonight..."

"You like it?"

"Oh my god, Emma, you are unbelievably sexy in this. Tight, short dress, stockings, and stilettos? That's a total win for me."

She reached up and caressed my cheek. "Sounds like you're a leg man."

"I suppose I am," I nodded, reaching down to run my fingers along her thighs. She caught my hand and brought it to her crotch, spreading her legs. "Emma..."

"Please? Then I promise I'll go to bed... like a good girl."

"You are a good girl, Emma."

She pressed my hand tightly against her pussy. "I want to be, for you. I love you, Jeff."

I ran a finger along her swollen labia. "You are soaking wet, Sweetheart, and burning hot. I guess you really do need this, hmm?"

She arched her hips off the couch. "I really do."

I parted her and pushed a finger inside, stroking her walls and massaging her clit. Her belly jerked when I touched her spot. She held her breasts and squeezed hard as I brought her closer and closer to climax. She stared into my eyes, a look of urgency on her face while she bit her bottom lip. I stroked her walls faster, swirling my finger inside her. Her clit was hard and swollen, her juices flowing freely. She was breathing heavily. She was almost there. She arched her back and pinned my hand between her thighs.

"Oh fuck! Jeff! Yes! Oh god, yes!" This time she gushed onto my hand, her eyes tightly closed, shuddering, and squirming her hips. "Oh...!" She collapsed down, holding my hand between her thighs as she rode out the last spasms. "Oh my god." She looked up at me as her orgasm ebbed away. Her eyes glistened. She brought my wet hand to her lips and kissed it. "Thank you... for everything," she whispered.

I caressed her face. "I love you, Emma."

"I love you, too."

"I mean, I really love you."

"I know what you mean, Jeff. That's exactly what I mean."

We sat quietly in the dim light. She held my hand against her breasts while I stroked her hair. The clock in the hallway ticked slowly.

"I could never have imagined this, Emma."

"Me neither. This sure wasn't part of the plan, you know? I came here ready to hate everything." She kissed my hand and held it to her cheek. "But you changed all that." She turned to me. "All I wanted was to get through this term. I figured if I could survive the first month, I might be able to make it to the end. But I couldn't have done it without you. You've been here for me." She nestled her head into my lap. "Mum always talks about you like you're her hero or something. I know how she feels."

"You're giving me way more credit than I deserve, Emma."

"Oh, shush. I know damn well any other guy would have fucked me tonight, no matter how drunk I was. That tells me everything I need to know about you."

The clock chimed two o'clock. I sat her up and got to my feet. She kicked her shoes off, pulled her dress down, then held her hands up to me. I helped her up off the sofa. She wobbled a bit.

"Hey, steady there, girl."

"My head's a little fuzzy."

I picked her up and carried her slowly upstairs. She held onto my neck, her breasts pressed against my chest. When we reached the landing, I set her down, then pushed her bedroom door open and flicked a lamp on as I guided her to her bed.

"Goodnight, Emma. Sleep well."

"I will," she yawned. "For sure, I will. Goodnight." She caught my arm as I turned to go, pulled my mouth against hers and gave me a last, lingering kiss. "Goodnight, Jeff."

I went back down and poured myself another whiskey, then headed to my bedroom. I stripped down, pulled the sheets back and sat on the edge of the bed, taking a sip or two. The lights of the city added a soft glow to the room. I knew I couldn't get to sleep. Not yet, not after what we'd just done. My mind was racing, wondering how I'd gotten myself into this, how I was going to manage it, and most of all, how would Emma feel in the morning. I'd been sitting there for at least half an hour when I heard a soft knock on my open door.

"Ahem..."

"Emma?"

"Uh, yeah, who else would it be?"

"I mean, I thought you'd be asleep by now."

She stepped into the room. She still had her dress on. "I want to sleep here tonight."

"Emma, we've been through this already."

She stood in front of me and put a finger to my lips. "I want to you listen to me, Jeff. You can't stop us from doing something I know we both want. I want this." She pulled her dress up to her hips and straddled my legs. "I want you tonight, right here, right now. I want you to take everything I'm offering, Jeff. Do you want me?"

I held her waist and pulled her tightly to me. "Of course, I want you, Emma."

"Then there's nothing to stop us." She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto the bed, moving up to straddle my hips. She pulled her arms up out of her dress and pushed it down to her waist, then brought my hands to her breasts. "Help me take my bra off." I reached behind, unclasped it, and watched it loosen. She let it slowly fall down her arms, revealing her breasts to me. They were smooth, firm, nipples erect. She smiled, watching me take in her beauty.

"Do you like what you see?"

"You are incredibly beautiful."

She squirmed her hips against me, my stiff cock pressed against her pussy. "And you are incredibly hard." She reached down between us and pulled my cock out of my boxers, then rubbed against it, her pussy soaking wet. She rolled off me, onto her back. "I want you, Jeff. I want you inside me."

I kicked my shorts off and rolled gently onto her, positioning myself between her legs. I slid down her body, nuzzled her breasts, danced my tongue around her nipples. She shuddered as I drew a nipple into my mouth and sucked, running my tongue over it. She spread her legs widely and pulled up on my arms. This was it, no turning back now. I was about to make love with my own niece. I knew she wanted it, and God knows I did too, but there was that brief moment, a tingling up my spine, when I knew there was no turning back from this. This was the point that would change everything. I positioned myself so that my cock pressed against her pussy. Her arms were around my waist, pulling me tightly to her. She slid her hand between us and opened herself, guiding me in. I pushed forward and met resistance. Her pussy matched the rest of her -- small, tight, feeling almost fragile. I pushed further into her and felt her fingernails dig into my skin. Her hips rose off the bed, and she groaned. I looked down into her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"I am," she nodded. "Just go slowly."

I nodded, then pushed further. Her fingernails dug deeper into my back. Her body was rigid; she pinned my hips with her thighs.

"Emma, this is hurting you, I can tell."

"Please, Jeff. Just go slowly. I'll be okay."

I eased myself in and out of her, lubricating my cock with the juices flowing out of her, stretching her a little more with each push. With one last slow thrust, she gasped, and I was inside her. She was incredibly tight. I pushed further and felt the tip of my cock press against her womb. I filled her completely. Don't get me wrong; I'm not some porn star, hung like a horse. Far from it. She was small, young, and this was stretching her more than I expected. We lay still together for a moment. I moved my hips and began thrusting gently into her. Her walls gripped my cock like a clenched fist.

"My god, Emma, you're so tight."

"I know. It's okay, don't stop."

She loosened up as I thrust into her more and more. I was careful with her, making sure to go slowly and gently. The tightness of her brought my climax to the surface far faster than I expected. Within minutes, I was breathing hard, thrusting faster, getting close. She clung to me, taking me into herself, moving her hips in time with mine.

"Emma, I'm gonna cum..."

"Oh Jeff, me too. I'm so close."

I thrust again and again, my cock throbbing, my gut tight. Suddenly she wailed, arched her back and dragged her fingernails up my back.

"Oh fuck! Oh god, yes, yes..." she moaned, writhing her hips, gasping. "Oh, Jeff, yes!"

My orgasm quickly followed hers. My ass tightened and my cock throbbed hard. I pulled out and released a rope of cum onto the bunched-up dress around her waist. I gasped loudly as the orgasm continued, more cum pulsing out until there was a pool of it soaking into the fabric. When it passed, I lay down on her, pressing her into the mattress. She squirmed up from under me until we were face-to-face, then kissed me deeply.

"I love you, Jeff. Oh my god, I love you so much."

"You have no idea, Emma. I never thought I could love someone again, not like this."

We lay together in the darkness, our bodies slowly recovering. I slid down behind her, spooned her, nuzzled her neck, and kissed her shoulders. She pressed back against me and wriggled her hips. I helped slide her dress down her legs, leaving it a rumpled mess on the floor. I wrapped her in my arms and cuddled her tenderly, my hands on her breasts.

"Let me stay with you," she whispered. "Please let me stay with you."

"Of course, Sweetheart," I whispered back. "You belong here."

"Do I?" she asked. "Do I really?"

"Yes, you do." I squeezed her gently in my arms. "You belong right here."

We woke up together, still in each other's arms. I kissed her softly.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I'm glad you're still here."

"This is where I want to be."

I kissed her tenderly, then slipped out of bed. "Stay here, get some sleep. I'm going to make us some coffee."

She yawned and rolled over.

I quietly headed for the kitchen. The excruciatingly painful sunlight was pouring through the kitchen window while I swallowed the aspirin I needed to combat my pounding headache. I leaned against the counter, staring blankly out at the garden, waiting for the coffee to brew, and startled when two arms wrapped around me and her head rested against my back. I held her arms against me. She squeezed tightly.

"I thought you were going to sleep longer than this."

"I tried."

I turned and hugged her, holding her head against my chest. "Coffee'll be ready soon."

"Oh god, not soon enough. My head."

"Yeah, me too."

She looked up at me and stroked my cheek. "Are you okay? After last night, I mean."

"I am." I smiled and kissed her tenderly, then poured the coffee and handed her a mug. I took her hand and headed for the den. She followed and sat beside me. I saw her wince as she eased down into the sofa.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just a little sore. Feels like I've been riding a horse."

"I'm sorry. I tried to be careful."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "It was worth it. Every minute of it."

I caressed her cheek. "Emma ..."

She looked into my eyes, then looked away. "Oh, god, I'm going to get the 'it was a mistake' talk, aren't I?"

"Hey, look at me." I brought her chin around, then pulled her close. "Did you mean it when you said you loved me?"

She rested her head on my shoulder. "I did," she nodded. "And I do. I have for awhile now. The whiskey had nothing to do with that."

"Did the whiskey have anything to do with the rest of it?"

She nodded slightly. "I'd be lying if I said it didn't. But don't think for a second that I'm sorry for any of it. I'm not. And don't you dare say we did anything wrong."

I squeezed her to me. "I was really worried last night, Emma, but I'm okay with it too."

She pulled away and looked at me. "You're 'okay' with it? That's the mark? I'm a whole lot more than okay with it."

"No, don't get me wrong. It meant a lot to me, what we did. A lot. And like I told you last night, I love you. It's hard to get my head around this. I never expected it to happen, not at this stage of my life, and certainly not with you. This came out of nowhere, believe me."

"We're on the same page then. This was not part of the plan."

"Where do we go from here?"

"I don't want to go anywhere but right here." She leaned into me, her head on my shoulder again. "If you'll let me." She twirled her finger on my chest. "I really want to be with you."

I took her coffee from her and set both mugs on the table beside me. I turned and held her close, stroking her hair. "Sweetheart, you have no idea how much last night meant to me."

She nodded and kissed me. "I've never felt so loved, not like this. I can't believe how lucky I am."

I held her face and kissed her softly. "I'm the lucky one."

We sat together, cuddling, when she took a deep breath and sat up. She looked away, wringing her hands. "I... I need to tell you something."

I caught her chin and turned her to face me. "What is it?"

She sat silently for a moment, looking down at her hands, then shrugged.

"I loved having you inside me. I never thought it could be like that, and I want you even more than before, but I'm really grateful that you didn't cum inside me. I wasn't thinking straight."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," she wrung her hands nervously, "I -- I'm not on the pill or anything. Please don't be mad. It was stupid of me, I know."

I felt the colour drain from my face. "Emma ... seriously? You're saying I could have got you pregnant?" I rubbed my forehead furiously. "Holy shit."

She held my hands tightly. "Please don't be mad."

"Not so much mad as terrified."

"I know."

"I'm not sure you do. The implications are beyond belief. How the hell could we possibly explain that? You'd end up hating me for ruining your life."

"That's not true, Jeff. And, yes, I'm calling you Jeff from now on. I love you and as far as I'm concerned, we're together, you and me. Having your child wouldn't be the horror you make it out to be."

"That's not..." I pulled her to me. "You're right, it wouldn't." I kissed her forehead. "It's just, well, it's just not something I've even considered, you know?"

"I understand. I'm sorry."

I hugged her closely. "I wasn't really thinking about that as a possibility. I just thought it should be up to you whether I finished inside you. You didn't say yes."

"Mhmm. See how much you care about me?"

"There was never any doubt."

There was a pause, and she bit her lip. "There's something else I need to tell you."

"Jesus wept, Emma! There's more?"

She sat up again. "Look, this is a lot for me too, alright? This isn't exactly something I had all planned out. There's a lot to process here."

"You're right. I'm sorry. There certainly is." I kissed her softly and caressed her cheek. "Okay, what's this something else I should know?"

She looked down at her hands, her cheeks red. "I... I have a confession to make."

I lifted her chin, looking into her eyes. "What is it?"

"Well," she puffed her cheeks. "Remember what it was like at first, when, you know, it took some effort?"

"I know what you mean."

"Well, umm," Her cheeks were bright red. "You kinda broke the seal."

"Broke the..." My eyes widened. "Emma, have you never?"

She shook her head. "No, I haven't."

I had no words.

"Say something."

"Emma, I don't know what to say. I thought by now you'd been with someone. I'm so sorry."

She took my hands in hers. "Don't be sorry. I'm glad you were my first. Besides, you couldn't know. It was just a lot more than I'm used to. Bob never stretched me like that."

"Bob? I thought you just said you'd never..."

She burst out laughing. "You've never heard of Bob? He's every girl's battery-operated boyfriend."

It was my turn to be embarrassed. She laughed again and pecked my nose, then looked into my eyes.

"You're cute when your cheeks turn red."

We sat there for a long time, cuddling, and sipping our coffee. The patch of sunlight moved slowly across the floor. This was a strange new world I was in. I was in love, excited, proud... and terrified. We were so far outside the lines. I couldn't think of a single person in my life who'd be okay with it. They could never know.