Emma and Joe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and I slid my hand into his boxers. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck, as I began tracing around Joe's hard cock without actually touching it. I used only the palm of my hand to begin rubbing Joe's hard cock up and down slowly.

"This is going to waste." I stated as I pulled away from Joe and began moving down into position.

My hand freed Joe's cock from his boxers. I slowly took Joe's cock into my mouth. I started at the tip, swirling my tongue around the head, and softly sucking on it. Joe didn't stop me this time, but instead slid his hand into my hair and began gently stroking my head.

I continued and took Joe fully into my mouth. Sucking on his hard cock only softly at first. I wanted Joe to have a good experience and go slow. Joe let a moan slip through his lips, and I began to increase the pressure from my mouth and tongue around his cock.

I steadily picked up the pace of sliding Joe's cock in and out of my mouth. My gag reflex was still not as good as it used to be, and with Joe being so long and thick, I could only take so much until he hit the back of my throat. I didn't press my luck to go further as I was sure my gagging and vomiting wouldn't change how Joe felt about blow jobs.

I could hear Joe's breathing quicken, and his grip on my hair began to tighten. I increased the speed and pressure more of my mouth going up and down on Joe's cock. I could hear cars pulling in and out of the parking lot, and hoped they stayed far enough away so that I could continue to suck Joe off.

Within a few minutes of increasing my speed, Joe suddenly said "If you continue, I'm going to cum."

I continued faster, and increasing my suction with my mouth, trying not to grin from his comment. Within seconds, Joe came all in my mouth. I swallowed his hot cum and licked him clean as I pulled my mouth away from him.

I shimmied my way back up to Joe's face, ran my fingers through his beard and kissed him before laying my head on his chest. I tried to hide my grin from him, but that was probably my favorite and most public blow jobs I had ever given. We continued to lay next to each other for another ten minutes or so before Joe finally broke the silence.

"We should probably start heading out." Joe said.

"Grrr," I growled under my breath pushing my face into his neck, "Do we have to?"

"Unfortunately, yes babygirl." Joe replied, "You have a long drive ahead of you, and I want you home safe."

Joe reached down to reposition himself and zip up his pants. We climbed out of the back of my SUV and smoothed our clothes out. Joe walked with me to the driver's side and opened my door. I'll never get used to stuff like that I thought to myself.

I wrapped my arms around Joe as he pulled me into a hug, squeezing me tightly. I looked up and he kissed me, as I pulled him in closer.

"Bye Babygirl." Joe said as he pulled away from our kiss.

"Bye Daddy." I replied and kissed him once more before getting into the driver's seat.

"Let me know when you get home ok?" Joe asked.

"I will, hopefully I won't hit much traffic and it will be a smooth ride." I stated.

We each got in our vehicles and pulled away. I went right, and Joe went left. As Joe's truck drove out of sight in my rearview mirror, I continued to smile thinking about our day, and how I wished it was longer. Had I known how the following three months were going to go, I would have tried to get more time that day with Joe, before all hell broke loose in my life.

12