Emma Awakened Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only 6 months of this, Emma went from a weight 170 pounds to weighing 130 pounds, but she also looked much more muscular in the arms and shoulders as well as her calves, thighs, and butt. She said she owed it all to crossfit. She started to wear things like yoga pants to show off her legs and ass. She still had some flab on her tummy and thighs, but she was looking much better. And that also contributed to the quality of our sex life!

What I wasn't aware of at the time, though, was that there was something about her crossfit box that she didn't tell me. This was also the same crossfit box that Tyrese belonged to.

Emma had been going to "IronCross" Crossfit for 6 months. It started because she overheard Tyrese talking about it one day and she asked if it was a place that took beginners.

"Oh, absolutely, Emma! You should try it out. Great group of people! All ages, both men and women." said Tyrese.

She tried it out and was made to feel pretty comfortable there. She didn't see Tyrese there very often. She worked out in the early morning, and Tyrese didn't get there until later. She would, however, occasionally see him on the weekends. After starting with three days a week, she quickly moved up to going 5 or 6 times a week. The mornings she would see Tyrese on the weekends were a highlight for her, though. She watched him lift all those weights and pull himself up on the bars and rings, and she'd admire how his muscles would bulge and how his skin would shine from the sweat.

One Saturday morning in late Spring, they had finished a particularly grueling WOD and were out in the parking lot talking.

Emma: "I'm feeling light-headed for the first time in a while. Whew! That was really hard!"

Tyrese: "You did GREAT! I'm glad you stuck it out to the end, Emma!"

Emma: "Well, I really feel good about myself if I can finish all the WODs. Especially if I don't finish dead last. I like how the workouts having been a change for the better for my health."

Tyrese: "Don't think I haven't noticed....."

Emma looked up at Tyrese. "Really? You've noticed......?"

Tyrese: "Yes. And that's not the only thing I've noticed, Emma. I've also noticed how wet you get when we work together....."

Emma: "What? I don't understand....."

Tyrese: "Oh, I think you DO understand." He moved closer to her. "I began noticing that wonderful scent a couple months ago when I bent down to pick up some things the kids left on the floor. You were wearing a skirt, so that beautiful smell was noticeable when I bent down near your ass. I know what it means. And I'm pretty sure I know what you want, Emma. Why don't you come over to my place right now? It's only a few minutes from here."

Emma thinks to herself, "I can't believe this is happening. I really shouldn't..... but I want to so bad.......I've never fucked another man since I've been married, though. What will my husband think.....?" Then she says, "Okay." and they get up and walk to their cars. Tyrese's place is literally 2 minutes away and Emma parks on the street in front of his building, which is a 3-story walk-up with 12 units in it. Emma's stomach is doing flips of anticipation mixed with nervousness and a lot of guilt, but her pussy starts to warm up as she walks up the steps and into his apartment.

When they're both in the apartment, he takes her straight to the bedroom. She doesn't say a word because she knows there's no point in the pretense of small talk sitting on the couch or having some coffee in the kitchen. Being nearly a foot taller than her, he sits down at the edge of the bed. While looking straight into her eyes, he says, "Come here." She closes the gap between them and he takes her into his arms and plants a deep kiss on her mouth which sends electricity up and down her spine settling right in on her pussy.

In an effort to abort this activity before she gets to the point of no return she says, "I'm all sweaty from the workout and I probably smell....."

"That's alright, Emma. We're just going to get all sweaty again, and I'm sure I'll love your smell." He turns her around and sits her on his lap. She turns her head to meet his lips and they start to kiss again. He takes his left hand and starts to massage her left tit while his right hand drifts down between her legs and starts to massage her cunt through her yoga pants.

"Unnnnnggggghhhhh........" comes the moan from her lips. "His fingers are so strong," she thinks to herself, "And he's poking them into my cunt through my workout pants and my panties!"

After a couple of minutes of this, he stands her up and yanks her yoga pants and panties down to her knees and sits her back down. She can feel his cock starting to grow through his shorts. And he puts his fingers back between her legs and starts to circle his finger her around her clit slowly and gently. Tyrese has done this many times before, and he knows how to build a woman's desire to the point where she will eventually do all the work.

"Ohh, mmmmyyyyyyyy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........." Emma can feel her pussy start to ache. "I'm so wet!" she screams in her head. "I can feel an orgasm starting to build already. I can't do this, though! It's not right. I can't do this!" She gets up off Tyrese's lap and says to him, "Tyrese, I'm sorry. I can't do this. I'm sorry that I gave you the impression that I wanted to do this by coming here this morning. I really should go now." She says these things with her yoga pants and panties pulled down around her knees. Tyrese noticed that she hasn't made an effort to cover herself up yet.

"Emma, I totally respect you, you know that. So whatever you want to do or don't want to do, that's completely alright by me. But you know what I always tell the kids, though. You can do whatever you WANT to do. So I'm telling you that now. I'll respect your boundaries, but you did come here this morning, right? And I'm not wrong about what I've been noticing about you.......?" inquired Tyrese. He wanted to get her to admit all these things out loud so that she could convince herself to stay.

"No, you're not wrong. I admit, I've been very attracted to you! I mean LOOK AT YOU! Who wouldn't be? And, yes, I've fantasized about you. Being with you. Seeing your cock....." said Emma.

"Well, you've come all this way and you're here now. Don't you at least want to see it?" asked Tyrese.

Yes, she did want to see it. Emma wanted to see it so badly, but she wasn't sure that was wise. She glanced down at the bulge in Tyrese's shorts and bit her lower lip. Her pussy, still exposed with her pants around her knees, was still tingling and producing lubrication.

Tyrese saw her look down at his crotch. She didn't say anything, in particular she did not answer "No" to his question, so he stood back up and said while playfully grinning, "Well, you've shown me yours, it's only right that I show you mine, right?"

Emma giggled at the play on the kid game and saw that Tyrese was being friendly and not being pushy. She DID want to see it. There was no harm in that, she figured.

"Yes. Yes, I do want to see it." she said to him.

"Why don't you pull down my shorts since I did the same to you." he said. She took a step closer and put a thumb on each hip under the elastic and gently pulled his short down. After a couple of tugs, the shorts came away past his semi-hard cock and it flopped out into the open.

"Oh my God....... It's magnificent." she cooed. She stared down at it in awe gasping at the sight. There it was, she wasn't quite sure how long it was, but it was hanging down in front of Tyrese big and thick like an elephant trunk. Underneath she could see he ball sack, long and droopy with two large testes hanging behind the behemoth cock. She thought back to Jakesh and the first time she saw his cock and wondered in amazement at the size. She wasn't sure if she was more amazed then or now.

"Is it what you thought it would be?" asked Tyrese.

Emma started to nod, but then stopped and shook her head. "No, it's larger than I imagined it would be." she ended up saying.

"Well, you haven't seen it yet at its fullest, but thank you I guess." grinned Tyrese. "Do you want to touch it?"

Emma did. But she thought to herself that she should not. That would just take her another step down the path she knew she shouldn't go down. Down that path lies danger. Not for her personally. She didn't think Tyrese would ever hurt her or put her in harms way. But danger for her marriage. For the life she had built for herself. She was jeopardizing all of that for some sexual pleasure, and that didn't seem like the right trade-off to make right now.

"I...... shouldn't...." said Emma slowly, her eyes never leaving his cock.

"It's not going to bite, Emma. Besides, you're always going to wonder about what it looks like fully hard, and touching it will help get me there. You can stop whenever you want. I want you to feel comfortable with whatever you want to do." said Tyrese. He needed to make sure that she wanted to do everything she was going to do. That's when she'll be set up to come back for more. Tyrese could see her wrestle with herself in her mind. After a few more moments, he then saw Emma do something unexpected.

Emma WAS very interested to see this cock in its full glory. She reached down to touch it, but because her panties and yoga pants were essentially binding her legs together, she stumbled and fell forward. In order to not face plant ungracefully, she reached out and grabbed on to Tyrese's hip and thigh as she fell forward onto her knees. After steadying herself, she nervously straightened up, aware that her face was mere inches away from his cock. She could smell his musk very clearly now, and it was mixing in with her other senses to heighten her desire.

She looked up and sheepishly said, "Sorry." and then looked back down at the magnificent cock dangling in front of her. Almost unconsciously, she reached out and wrapped her right hand around his cock near the base of the shaft like she was holding a microphone. This is how she would hold her husband, Al's, cock and she would be able to grasp all of it as she would prepare to give him a blowjob. But with Tyrese's cock, so much of it overflowed her one hand that it was still dangling in front of her. Instinctively, she grabbed the rest of it with her left hand. She could feel it start to harden more quickly. It was starting to straighten and stick out more on its own, also helped by her hands holding it up.

Tyrese was ready to lead Emma down the next step of this path. She may be saying "No" to him with her voice, but everything she's done so far has been betraying her deepest desires. She was already in the right position to give him head, and he was determined to lead her to that step. He watched her slowly stroke his hardening cock with both her hands. She seemed totally mesmerized by it, her eyes never once leaving it as it was slowly becoming engorged and ready to be used to fuck her. The dark head of his cock was now very close to her face as it was now standing straight on its own. It was time to lead Emma to the next step.

"Emma," said Tyrese softly. Emma looked up at him in the way that he liked his women to make eye contact while they were on their knees. "You know what to do next."

Emma knew what he wanted. She wanted to as well. His cock was so close to her mouth she only needed to open wide and engulf the head of his cock inside her mouth. But she had already gone too far. Al would never understand and be okay with the fact that Tyrese had buried his fingers inside her pussy or how she was holding Tyrese's cock in both her hands stroking it to hardness. This was too far down the path of infidelity to just shrug off as a "misunderstanding". She didn't want to make it worse. But the lure of the situation she found herself in was powerful. She had fantasized about this moment for so long. Every time she made love to Al for the past year she was imagining being with Tyrese, especially during the times Al brought out the big, black dildo. Having Tyrese's cock grow harder and bigger in her hands was enough to make Emma's juices flow freely.

But she needed to resist this temptation. She conjured up memories of Al and her family to help ground her in her relationship. She remembered the sweet courtship process and the difference Al made in her self-esteem after her crazy booze-fueled romps with Kyle. She remembered her wedding day and how much fun they had and how happy they and their families were. She remembered when they found out they were pregnant with their son Aaron. And then again with their daughter Eliza. She remembered the days they were born and watching them grow up. She recalled how Al was always there for her, how dependable he was, and how steady. Yes, he wasn't exciting, and maybe she had learned to take him for granted over the years. But they'd been married for 25 years, and that had to count for something.

But she looked down again at the cock she was holding mere inches from her mouth. She couldn't help but stare at it with awe and desire. She looked up again at Tyrese - his incredible physique and how every inch of his body radiated strength, manhood, virility, and sensuality. She saw in his eyes that he wanted her to do this. She saw a desire in them that she hadn't seen in him before, and she knew she had desire in her own eyes as well. She looked at this powerful body standing in front of her, and she thought that she would never again have an opportunity to be with such a man. Perhaps she wouldn't let herself be taken entirely, but she did want to experience this cock, if only a little. "That's what I'll do," she thought to herself. "I'll give him a blowjob. I'll get to experience his cock in its full glory, but I *will* save myself for Al. That's it. Just the blowjob."

"We have to stop here, Tyrese. I've already gone too far, so I will give you this and then we're done, okay?" implored Emma. She desperately wanted to believe that. She was trying to convince herself of it even as she licked her lips and opened her mouth.

Tyrese watched Emma's tongue slide under his glans as it felt its way around the head of his cock. He knew she could not resist, though she seemed to think about it very hard for longer than he'd expected. Her tongue was exploring all of the ridges and crevices around his head and even up and down the long shaft of his cock. Her husband was lucky to have a woman who really knew how to give head. An experienced cock sucker should not be under-appreciated. So many girls had no idea how to give good head. Emma then opened her mouth up wide to put the entire head in her mouth.

"I can barely get it in my mouth while keeping my teeth off of it! It's soooooooo BIG! I can feel it STILL growing in my hands! How much bigger is this thing going to get?!" Emma wondered to herself. Her mouth starts to generate a lot of saliva as a defense mechanism for having something so large inside it as part of her gag reflex. She consciously tries to relax her throat and breath deeply through her nose as she takes this cock all the way to the back of her throat by pushing her head down as far as she can. But it was simply too large to go down her throat.

"MMmmmm, nice try, Emma. I appreciate the effort. Not too many girls have managed to get it down their throat, though. Feels wonderful. Keep going." said Tyrese. His cock was growing to its full length now, and now his hips were starting a slow thrusting motion. Her watched as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock as she created suction on it like her pussy would soon. He put one of his hands behind her head and grabbed onto her hair to help her take as much in her mouth as she could. She did not resist his "help". He also watched as she used her hands to stroke his cock while sucking on the head. Emma was a good cock sucker. Tyrese wondered briefly where she picked up that skill. No matter, though her husband and whomever else had experienced Emma's cock sucking was surely very lucky. Pretty soon, he was going to open her pussy up and give her the fuck of her life.

He'd had married women before, but they were usually in their late-20's to mid-30's. He'd never had anyone as old as Emma, and it excited him that he could get someone like her to cheat on her husband. Emma always seemed like the quintessential school teacher. He always thought of her as the "motherly" type, but here she was devouring his cock like a young slut. He liked being able to turn Strait-laced moms into cock whores. It gave him a tremendous amount of satisfaction watching them transform right in front of his eyes. He surmised that it boiled down to familiarity breeding contempt - these wives knew what their husbands could bring to their bed, and it was ho-hum and unfulfilling to them now. Tyrese brought excitement, newness, not to mention all kinds of taboo to their wanting pussies. He had never once needed to use lube with the married women, though some of them were VERY tight. They were all ready to receive his gift to them. And nearly all of them could not get enough of it once he had opened them up. So many of them would start by passively lying back on the bed only to end up aggressively bouncing on it forcing him balls-deep into their pussies, their orgasms filling the air between their grunts while sweat dripped from their brows and pussy juice down their legs or onto the bed. He could not wait to see Emma devolve into this kind of woman.

Tyrese was ready now. His cock was straining at it fullest as Emma expertly continued to suck and stroke it. Now was the moment that he was going to test her resolve to keep her pussy reserved for her husband. Tyrese gently pulled her head off his cock and reached down to help her up.

"Thank you, Emma. That was wonderful! You're very good at that. I was feeling my orgasm starting to build." said Tyrese appreciatively.

"Well, yes, that was the point, Tyrese! I should keep going before you settle back too much. It's kinda hard on the jaw....." said Emma grinning.

Tyrese stood her up and plants a firm kiss on her again. Emma could feel his tongue brushing against hers as he wrapped her in a strong embrace. She puts her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. She felt his cock against her body, that long, hot pole pressing against her belly. Without warning, Tyrese reaches both hands down and hooks them under her thighs lifting Emma up by her legs off the ground while at the same time putting his foot on her pants to pull them complete off of her as he lifts.

"Tyrese, no! I can't do this! Please, don't make me. I'm not ready to do this to my husband. Please, no....." implored Emma, who was fully caught up in Tyrese's embrace. He was so strong that his arms acted as braces along the side of her body even as they held her up from her legs. But her body continued to betray her as she instinctively wrapped her legs around him for support, and her arms were still wrapped around his neck and shoulders. Tyrese reached down for his cock and guided it towards her warm, wet pussy opening.

"Tyrese, please, I can't. I can't. No. Please. Don't...." she says as her feeble attempts at diverting the inevitable. "She's not even struggling," thinks Tyrese. She wants this, and I'm just going to give her a little push.....

And with that, he found her labia and split them apart with the head of his cock. Feeling her lips wrap around his cock and grab on, he drops her body onto his long shaft......

"OH.......MY......GOD! OHMYGOD! It's even bigger than I imagined! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" Cried Emma who arrested her descent onto Ty's cock with her legs.

He lets gravity do the work, but she only settles down onto his cock and inch or two deep. He can feel her legs tense up trying to hold herself high. "Nice quad strength, Emma" he thinks.