Emma Awakened Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't want Tyrese to know just how much I wanted him, but if he were to see me now I'm sure he'd be satisfied knowing that I'm being such a whore right now for him. But I love eating Tyrese's cum! It's so good and makes me feel all warm inside, not to mention a little wet again now." she thought to herself. She reached down with her fore and middle finger and stuck them into her still juicy cunt to try and scoop out whatever cum was still left in there. She pulled her fingers back out and looked at them. They were covered in stringy, thick cum. The odor of Tyrese's cum filled her nostrils and she slowly brought her fingers to her mouth and cleaned them off. Then she took her pants and panties and rinsed them in the sink so that the smell of Tyrese's cum wasn't so strong in them. And then she entered the shower so that she could cleanse herself of the last of Tyrese's scent before going to be with her husband.

"What have I done?" she asked herself while soaking in the hot spray of the shower. "How could I let that happen?! How could I decide so quickly to have sex with Tyrese? Oh, don't try to convince yourself that this was a spontaneous decision, Emma dear! You think you've gotten fit over the last 6 months just for Al? Or just for yourself? You did it to try and make yourself fuck worthy to Tyrese and you know it! So you shouldn't be surprised that he took you up on it. And you shouldn't be shocked that he forced you finally to give in to what you have wanted all along anyway." She knew deep down inside that was the truth. She had ached for that cock for so long. She couldn't help but stare at Tyrese's crotch nearly every day. She imagined what it would feel like when it entered her pussy and it always got her so wet and horny just thinking about it. She scrubbed her pussy thoroughly to try and make sure there wasn't any cum left over even though she still savored the taste of his cum mixed with hers in her mouth. She would have to eventually brush her teeth when she finished her shower, but she wanted that part to last as long as possible. She wasn't sure she had the inner strength of will to resist Tyrese now. But she had to, for her sake and for the sake of her marriage. She had just gotten amazingly fucked, and Tyrese wanted to give it to her some more. She wanted to have more of it, as much as she could take, but she had to resist those urges because she knew they could ruin her.

When she finished cleaning herself up, she went downstairs where she finally saw her husband. Al came over to give her a kiss and she offered him her cheek since she felt nervous about kissing him on the mouth (even though she had brushed her teeth. Twice.).

"You were gone longer than I expected." I said.

"I decided to stay for another session. I was feeling pretty good, so went for another workout." said Emma.

"Nice! You're really getting in shape!" I said.

"Mmmmm, yeah." said Emma.

...

Back at Libby and Amanda's apartment the girls were debating going over to Tyrese's so they could get the skinny on his new conquest. Ultimately, they decided that they had to know what the deal was with this older woman so they went next door and knocked. Tyrese was lying on his bed and heard the knock. He got up and put just his gym shorts back on and went to answer the door.

"Hey ladies, what can I do for you?" said Tyrese with just a hint of suggestion in his voice. "Might as well try and get more pussy." he thought to himself.

"We need to talk, Tyrese!" and the girls barged into his apartment and sat on his couch.

"Come right on in." he said after they'd already made themselves comfortable. "Okay, so what do we need to talk about?" He sat in the lounge chair. The girls could plainly see his monster cock hanging free down the right leg of his shorts.

"What's the deal with the woman who just left?" asked Libby.

"Woman? What woman?" said Tyrese pretending not to know.

"You know what woman!" exclaimed Amanda. "The one that looks old enough to be our mom!"

"Oh her." Tyrese smirked. "She's just someone i work with. She's one of the teachers at the school."

"SHE'S AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER?!?!?!!" both girls said nearly in unison. Tyrese just grinned.

"She also goes to my crossfit box. I saw her there this morning. I already knew all I needed to do was to invite her back here and she would come. It only took her about 10 seconds to make her decision. After she got here, her conscience kicked in a little, but all it took was a little guidance and in the end she was as eager as you two! She sucked me until I got hard, she opened her legs to my tongue, she let me slide a thick finger into her asshole, she let me fuck her bareback, she fucked me back, and she came all over my cock. She knew what I wanted, but more importantly, she knew what she could have and she ultimately let me give it to her. She surrendered to me completely because she wanted to be subservient to me. That final time she came, she went completely limp. She was completely under my control."

"That's pretty hot, Tyrese." said Amanda.

Libby still wanted more details, though. "How old is she? Is she married? Kids?"

"She's 48, I think. Yeah, she's married. They celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago." Tyrese smirked at that. "Couple of kids. Youngest one's in college, I think."

"She's 48?!?!?! That's how old my mom is!" exclaimed Libby. "Although, my mom's a lot fatter than her."

"Oh, she used to be fatter and less toned, too. She's been getting in shape the last 6 months or so. I believe she's been doing it for me." said Tyrese with satisfaction in his voice. "I rewarded her for all that hard work today." he said with a smile.

"What's she like in bed?" asked Libby. Of the two roommates, Libby was the one a little more into women. She always was first going down, and she enjoyed the touch of a woman a little more than Amanda did. Libby was intrigued by Emma.

"She's got real potential! She tried to deep throat my cock like a champ. She enjoyed the tongue lashing I gave her, and she knew to relax her sphincter when I pushed my finger into her ass. And she fucks real good. I'm gonna enjoy making her pussy mine."

"Maybe you could share.......?" offered Libby.

"Oh yeah? You want to have a piece of that mature pussy? I'm not sure she ever been with a woman before. I'm willing to bet she hasn't. She's pretty strait-laced and all." replied Tyrese.

"Strait-laced?! I'm not sure a strait-laced 48 year old white woman is going to leave your apartment on a Saturday morning with a pussy full of cum. But if she's really your pussy to do whatever you want with, she would do what you told her even if it meant letting a woman give it some love." said Libby.

"Ohhhh, that sounds hot!" said Amanda. "I want in, too! When is she coming over next?"

"She's still under the delusion that this was a one-time thing," said Tyrese. "But I'll work on her next week to get her to come next Saturday morning. I'll have her tell her husband she's going to do a double crossfit session. You two up for some morning fun?"

"We'll be ready! I like breaking in a new straight girl to want some pussy!" exclaimed Libby.

"Just like you trained me to?" smirked Amanda.

"I didn't hear you complaining the other night." said Libby.

"That's cuz you were shoving your cunt in my mouth!" They all had a good laugh at that.