Emma Awakened Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How big did you think it was, Emma?" he asks teasingly.

"Ungh! Ungh! I dunno. Ungh!" she says between moans. "I CAN'T! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!," panted Emma, as she struggled to keep herself from dropping lower onto Ty's shaft.

"I think you can, Emma. I think you really want to....," coaxed Ty. He looked intently at her face since he was holding her at eye level. Her eyes were wide, and he could feel her legs shake wrapped around his hips and buttocks.

"No...... Too thick! You're too big, Ty! I can't take you!" Cried Emma, her face straining both from the effort of holding her body weight up with her legs awkwardly wrapped around Ty, but also the pain and pleasure of feeling him stretch her pussy wide open.

"Oh, well, why didn't you say you needed to be eased into it! Let me help you with that, " said Ty as he walked over to the bed carrying her. He then crouched down and set her on the bed, his cock slowly making its way deeper into Emma's body. Ty felt Emma loosen the grip her legs had around his back as she rested her feet on the mattress. He pushed deeper into her quivering body. She spread her legs wide and lifted her feet in the air with his thrust.

"Uuuuunnnnnnggggghhhhhh...ooooohhhhhh," grunted Emma as Ty pushed in now about 6 inches into her slowly opening pussy. Emma now placed her hands on Ty's square-muscled chest.

"You've started to take 13 inches of cock right now, Emma. I'm just barely half way in. And before we're done today, you'll have taken it all. That I can promise you." he said in her ear as he drew his cock back out. And just as he was out where only the tip of his head was inside her, he pushed down into her with a strong down stroke.

"Unnnngggghhhh-ooooooowwwwwwwwww!" was the noise she made as the cock cleft a deep path down into her pussy where he would rest it for a few moments as she learned to relax her pelvic floor. When he would draw back out, he would leave a void in her pussy on its way out only to be slammed back in.

"Unnnngggghhhh-aaiiieeee!"

"OH SHIT!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"OH FUCK!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-aaiiieeee!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-ooooohhhhhhhh!"

"OHMYGOD!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-aaiiieeee!"

"OHMYGOD! You're filling me up so good!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-oooooowwwwwwwwwwww!"

"TOO MUCH! "

"Unnnngggghhhh-aaiiieeee!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"It's so big...... it's so big....... Ohhh...... I can feel you in my stomach!"

"Unnnngggghhhh-aaiiieeee!"

After every time he thrust back into her with his cock, she took him in a little more. Soon, he had 10 inches into her, but she made no signs of stopping. He scooped her back off the bed and carried her again, and he could immediately see the difference in her this time. He could now feel her trying to bounce on his cock right now fucking him herself rather than having him help her by lifting her up. He enjoyed the sensation of her fucking him. He enjoyed more the knowledge that she had automatically started to fuck him even though she had begged him to stop before he entered her. Emma had removed all pretense of saving her pussy for her husband and was on her way to being one of his fuck bunnies. He relished the idea that he could turn her into his slut, particularly since she tried to resist him initially. But first he needed to give her body complete satisfaction so that she could only think of him when it came to sexual pleasure. He turned around and set her back down on the bed. He then got between her legs and started to eat her pussy out.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Tyyyyyeeeee!" Emma screamed as he slid his tongue into the huge gaping hole that was now her pussy.

....

Tyrese lived on the first floor of the apartment building in apartment 1D. His closest neighbors were two girls named Libby and Amanda in their mid-20's sharing apartment 1C. They were hanging out in their living room on that Saturday morning reading books and magazines. The building had pretty thick walls, but there were still some things that you could hear through them. Mostly, what they heard was when Tyrese had a new conquest over.

Libby was the taller of the two being almost 5'9" tall with thick, flowing brown hair. All her height seemed to be from her long, shapely legs but men generally lusted over her entire body as she not only had the legs but a great ass, nice firm tits, not too big but well-shaped, and beautiful, almost exotic face. BUt her most striking feature had to be her piercing blue eyes that almost seemed to glow, which given the rest of the package was pretty amazing.

Amanda was tiny in comparison being only 5'3" tall. She could best be described as "thick" but not fat. She was very muscular being the more athletic of the two, and her large D-cup tits made her seem heavier than she really was. When she was naked, you could see her tits hanging off her small frame, but also how her hips were wide and her thighs were muscular. Her short, dark auburn hair cut in a bob stood out against her very pale skin.

Libby: "Hey, do you hear that?

Amanda: "Oh yeah. Tyrese has a honey over, sounds like."

Libby: "We didn't hear anything going on last night, did we?"

Amanda: "Ummm, no. But I guess I wasn't really paying attention...."

Libby: "No, there was no sex going on last night. I'm pretty sure of it." After a short pause where the girls were listening intently, "What do you think they're doing?"

Amanda: *laughs* "What do you mean 'WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE DOING?" DUH!"

Libby: "No, I mean her screams are very rhythmic. But the tempo is slow."

Amanda: "I dunno. Maybe Tyrese is being nice to her by letting her get used to him."

Both Libby and Amanda had been with Tyrese before, both individually and together at the same time for a hot 3-way. They had an arrangement where they would basically be "friends with benefits" until one of the girls got a boyfriend. Then the FWB arrangement would be put on hold. Right now, they were both between boyfriends, but it had been a couple of weeks since either of them had hooked up with Tyrese.

Libby: "Man, it's not even 10am on a Saturday and Tyrese already managed to find a hook-up! How is that even possible?! Where do you even go to look for a hook-up before 10am on a Saturday?!"

Amanda: *laughs* "I think the hook-ups find Tyrese" she said snarkily. "Still, it's getting me a little horny......"

LIbby: "Yeah, I know what you mean."

Soon, both girls had their hands down their sweatpants. This didn't bother them at all since they were used to being with Tyrese together. After the first time doing that, they realized that they were comfortable with their bisexuality, and even occasionally decided to do each other in a lesbian hook-up. It was handy that they were already roommates, but they only did it to scratch an itch rather than be in a relationship.

Amanda: "Oh, Tyrese, give her that fat cock. Split her open, Tyrese. I'm sure she's nearly insane with black cock fever by now."

Libby: "Oh yeah, that's really hot. You're giving it to her good, Tyrese. We know what that's like, and it's SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!"

Soon, the sounds of moaning and groaning and sighing were indistinguishable between the two. Only that two girls were enjoying their pussies and getting ready to cum.

"Oh! Yeah! Ungh! Oh! Oh! Ungh! Uh! Uh! Oh! Unnnngggghhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Meanwhile, back in apartment 1D....

Emma was just finishing up her orgasm from Tyrese's oral assault on her pussy. She came all over his tongue and the fingers he pushed into her cunt and asshole. He particularly liked when both Emma's pussy and sphincter clenched down on the fingers entering their respective holes. While he was sucking on and licking her clit, he slid his forefinger into her pussy and his middle finger into her ass and started to fuck both her holes at once with the same motion. This caused Emma to cum multiple times, but he wanted to give her at least one more orgasm with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Emma hadn't cum so many times in a single session of sex in a very long time. Not since Kyle had she enjoyed so many orgasms and she was starting to realize what she had been missing even as she still harbored a small amount of regret in her mind. Tyrese thought about all the possible positions he could give Emma his cock and decided to give it to her while in the Spooning position. So he pushed her on her left side and lay down behind her. He lifted her right leg into the air.

"Hold your legs up." he said. She did as she was told, exposing her pussy for him.

He grabbed his cock and slid it into her waiting pussy.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhh unnnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhh" was the only thing she could say. Then he started to pump. First slowly, but then picking up the tempo.

When Tyrese entered her, all Emma could think was just how much she loved having that cock inside her in the most primal, base way. It was not a love she could describe with words. There was no poetry for the love of this cock inside her pussy right now. There was just grunts and moans and the absolute surrender to the feelings she was being subjected to. And as he sped up his thrusting, she could only scream guttural noises to convey her pleasure. She didn't have words anymore, just the cries of lust that clouded her brain and made thinking clearly almost impossible. She was totally focused on her pleasure now. When Tyrese wrapped his hand around her throat and pulled her head back to him, she didn't care that it made it harder to breath. Her gasps for breath were timed to the thrusts of that magnificent cock into her yearning pussy. It wasn't long until she recognized what was happening yet again to her body. She was building to yet ANOTHER orgasm! How many could that have been so far? Eight? Nine? SHe'd lost track, but Tyrese's cock was pushing her to another one, and this one was going to be big.

Emma's body was also reacting to the onslaught of lust and sexual desire. Her nipples were straining and hard as the big pink erasers on the over-sized pencils the young kids in her class used. And they were a deep crimson red that showed against the creamy white skin of her gently sagging breasts. They were so tender that every accidental or purposeful brush against them or pinch sent her more deeply into her ecstasy. Her pussy had never been so wet before and was not just producing the clear, slippery lubricant that made sex so pleasurable for both partners. It was also producing a thick, white cream that was coating Tyrese's cock with every stroke. Emma had never creamed on a cock before, but her pussy was being so pleasured by this massive shaft that it was responding to her arousal by generating this extra amount of lubricant. She was feeling this cock reach up so far into her belly, it almost felt like it was in her stomach! Deep inside her core she could feel her orgasm building, and all of the muscles in her pussy started to involuntarily contract and she started to clamp down on this cock she never wanted to release out of her pussy. Emma's body also moved in a rhythm that was controlled by areas deep in her brain tied to her pleasure centers and the primal need to procreate. Her hips thrust up to meet her lover's deep penetration as her vaginal canal stretched to accommodate this alpha male.

Just before she came, she managed to gasp out breathlessly, "Oh, baby, I'm cumming... You're making me cum again! UUUUUUNNNNGGGHHHH! UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!! UNNNGGGGHHH!!!!!!" Her body went rigid for a moment then went completely limp as her orgasm played itself out in every last nerve ending in her body. Her eyes rolled back into the back of her head and her mouth flopped open as her jaw went totally slack while cumming on Tyrese's cock. Tyrese was throwing her around like a rag doll as wave after wave of pleasure flooded Emma's body while he thrust his cock strongly into her grasping pussy milking his cock for his seed. Emma's grunts and whines were punctuated by each thrust into her pussy. In this moment, she was not a mother or a wife or a teacher. She was a sexual creature given in to desire and lust and a hunger for her lover's warm gift that he was about to deposit into her.

Emma going limp was Tyrese's signal to erupt his cum into her. The fact that her body completely gave itself up to the pleasure his cock was giving it was enough to put him over the edge while her vaginal muscles contracted around his shaft.

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHH!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!" Every gasp and grunt Tyrese made was perfectly timed with a long stream of cum jetting out of his engorged cock into Emma's wet cunt, but there wasn't a whole lot of room in there for the cum to go. Emma for her part loved hearing her black lover deposit his seed into her womb, for Tyrese was truly inside her womb since he was so big. Emma could feel her already hot pussy get a little warmer as Tyrese's cum spurted into her. She could also feel his mammoth cock spasm as it worked to jet his cum as deep inside her as possible, giving his seed the best chance to find an egg and make her pregnant. Once he finally stopped cumming, he rested with his cock still buried inside her. A cock that big is still big even as it starts to get soft. Finally, after a bit, he pulled it out which gave Emma one last shock of electricity originating from her pussy all the way up her spine. Feeling the head of his gorgeous cock exit her pussy lips was still exhilarating. She lay back on her back after he pulled out and looked down at her pussy and felt it with her hand. It was a huge, sticky mess as Tyrese's cum starting to ooze out of her gaping pussy.

"Don't push it out." said Tyrese. "Here, put your panties back on."

"What?! I need to clean myself out before I go home!" exclaimed Emma.

"No you don't. You need to keep my cum in you as long as possible." said Tyrese. "At least until you get home and shower."

"My husband is going to see it running down my legs and smell it though!"

"You'll find a way, Emma. Besides, I think you like having it in you." he said with a smile.

He was right. She did like both the feeling and the idea of his seed inside her. She was glad she was still on the pill so that she wouldn't get pregnant, but she still felt the desire to keep his cum inside her. It's like he marked his territory with his cum, and right now she belonged to Tyrese. So she snapped her panties back on and pulled up her yoga pants and got up. Throughout this whole time fucking, her sports bra and workout shirt were still on! Tyrese didn't care too much about her tits, just her pussy, I guess.

"OHMYGOD" she thought. "My pussy is totally stretched out. I can't even Kegel it closed. I can feel the cum dripping out!" She sat right back down on the bed.

"Having trouble keeping it in there?" said Tyrese with a smile.

"You've stretched out my pussy and pussy lips, Tyrese! It's all just flowing out!" exclaimed Emma.

Tyrese kissed her hard on the mouth and said, "You'll find a way. Next time we should plan on having more time together....."

"Tyrese, this was wonderful! I really mean it. I haven't had sex like this in a loooong time, and it was totally amazing and I will put this memory in my mind and relive it for a long time to come, trust me." said Emma with as much conviction in her voice as she could muster. "But I can't do this again. Yes, I really wanted to this time because I'd been longing for it. I admit it. But we did it, and now I can't keep doing it." Emma wasn't sure if she could sustain the willpower to walk away when Tyrese was offering to keep giving himself to her. Her body had experienced so much pleasure that she was still having trouble wrapping her mind around it. She'd had some good sex before, and she had warm, loving love-making sessions with her husband, but she had never before had such raw, deep, flat out gut-wrenching physical pleasure as she'd just had. This must be how people get addicted to crack or meth, she thought. Your body just wants more. She got up and squeezed her thighs together and left Tyrese's apartment.

"Emma, I totally understand. But I'm also pretty confident that you just had a VERY good time, yes?" asked Tyrese as he was poking around her defenses.

"Yes, I just said I did, and it wasn't hard to tell, Tyrese." said Emma. She looked down at his still huge cock that was now sagging to one side. It was covered in her cream and his cum. She wondered what it would taste like but suppressed the urge to put it in her mouth. That might start something she wasn't sure she was strong enough to stop.

"Then all I'm saying is that I really enjoyed our time here, as did you. And I would love to be with you again. As would you, I believe. I'm not asking you to leave your husband, Emma. I'm just asking you to give yourself what you want."

Over in apartment 1C Libby and Amanda had heard what was probably the end of the fuck session when they heard Emma cum and then Tyrese blow his load shortly after. They wanted to see who the lucky girl was, so one of them went out to the foyer to pretend to check their mailbox and Amanda positioned herself at the front window. When Emma walked out of the building, she and Libby locked eyes and exchanged glances. Emma looked away from the girl with the astonishingly mesmerizing blue eyes, self-conscious that she was aware that Emma had just been completely fucked silly by Tyrese. Libby couldn't help but stare as she didn't expect to see what she saw when Emma walked by her. She went back up to her apartment to tell Amanda.

Libby: "OHMYGAWD! Did you see her?!"

Amanda: "Yes! She looked older, I think?"

Libby: "TOTALLY OLDER! She could be my Mom's age!"

Amanda: "Oh my god, really? Are you sure?"

Libby: "ABSOLUTELY SURE! She's definitely in her 40's. May even be a very nicely aging 50-something!"

Amanda: "NO WAY! How did Tyrese nail someone who's basically ONE OF OUR MOMS?!?!?!"

Libby: "No idea, but you gotta admit it's kinda hot. I mean, do you ever think of your mom fucking now? This chick has TOTALLY got it going on if she's getting Tyrese meat at her age!"

...

While the girls were gossiping about Emma, Emma was driving home wondering how she was going to sneak past her husband, Alan, and still grappling with what she had just done. She could feel the cum entirely soak through her panties and now she was worried it would leave a stain on her car upholstery. She looked into the rear view mirror and saw that her hair was a total mess.

"Great, I was walking around outside with 'just fucked' hair, too." she mumbled to herself. She wondered if that girl she saw in the foyer knew what Emma had just done. She figured with the 'just fucked' hair it was obvious now. She tried to straighten out her hair a little. Luckily, it didn't take very long to get home and she quickly got out of the car. There was the tiniest of wet spots on her seat and she bent down to give it a whiff.

"Ohmygod, it smells like cum. I bet my entire car smells like cum right now. I need to crack the window open a little so it can air out." she thought.

As she walked up to the house, she scanned the windows for Al but didn't see him. "I hope he's in his study so that I can just sneak upstairs and get in the shower." she thought. When she opened the door she didn't see him or hear him, so she went right upstairs. When she got into her room, she pulled off her shirt and bra and threw them in the hamper. Then she carefully peeled her yoga pants down. It was an absolute mess! Cum had seeped through and around her panties right into the pants. Her panties came off next and there were whole globs of Tyrese's cum visible on them. She looked at that for a moment and then put her panties up to her mouth and licked them off. It was her first taste of Tyrese's cum and she loved every drop of it. She literally took the crotch of her panties and put it entirely into her mouth so that she could get every bit of his cum possible.