Emma Awakened Pt. 05

Story Info
Teacher & Wife Emma embraces group sex and explores women.
17.6k words
4.62
15.1k
23
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby was enjoying how Emma was eating her. She looked down and saw Emma looking up at her. They locked eyes with each other. Libby could understand why guys wanted the women who were giving them head to look them in the eyes while they had their mouths full of cock. It was a head rush seeing Emma looking up at her while her tongue was licking her pussy. Libby could see her juices start to coat Emma's face as she started to get deeper into Libby's pussy with her tongue. It surprised Libby a little just how quickly Emma had succumbed to eating pussy once she got past her initial resistance to lesbian sex. Libby wasn't sure an older, straight-laced woman that had never been with girls was going to be so open to things.

Libby tried to make it as easy as possible for Emma, though. She shaved her pussy nice and smooth so that there would be no icky hairs to pick out of Emma's mouth (speaking of which, she made a mental note to figure out how to get Emma to shave bare), and she put on a nice body spray to give herself a nice floral scent without reeking of perfume. She knew that most girls eating pussy for the first time had the biggest hang-up around the scent and the taste of a woman, so she actually went out and bought a douche last night for both her and Amanda and they used them. She wasn't sure what difference it would make, but she really wanted to show Tyrese that she could do her part in the seduction of Emma. And, of course, the tequila was very useful to bring Emma's defenses down further. Emma was drunk and that brought her inhibitions down. So far, it seemed to be working just as planned.

Many girls eating pussy for the first time stick their tongues straight out as far as it can go and then lightly flick it on the clit. Libby could see that Emma's upper lip, cheeks, and chin were covered in saliva and pussy juice, which meant that Emma was starting to bring more of her mouth and face into the effort. Libby could definitely feel that she was, too, and the moaning Emma was doing was also being transferred to Libby's clit as wonderful vibrations. Emma was going to make a great bisexual playmate. Libby thought she was such a beautiful woman, and it surprised her how much she could find someone Emma's age sexy.

Libby loved the fact that she had taken Emma's lesbian virginity. This was the third lesbian cherry she had taken, Mandy being the second and most recent one. There's something very powerful about being the first person to open up a sexual experience for someone, particularly getting a "straight" girl to go bi. It had taken a while to get Amanda to open up her legs for Libby, but now the girls had pretty regular sex together and often shared a bed even just to cuddle.

Emma was a very different feeling, though. Libby looked back down at Mandy who was still working Emma's pussy with her mouth. Emma was very clearly not a young woman anymore, but Libby could see that she had built up some good muscle tone and shape, as Tyrese had said. The years of motherhood still showed on Emma, though, but that only served to make this fuck session hotter.

Here was a woman who lived a very June Cleaver life, it seemed, and she was in the middle of a lesbian 3-way for the first time, and she was eager to get some big black cock for the main event. This "June Cleaver" was well on her way to becoming a slut, just like Libby suspected all good white wives secretly wanted to be. Between her and Tyrese, they were going to make this mom want to do every sexual thing possible and have her coming back begging for more. They were going to turn this straight-laced white mom into the biggest slut that wanted to cum over and over again while eating pussy, swallowing cum, and having all her holes filled.

Libby loved sex. She loved how it made her body feel. How could anyone not want to feel this all the time? She wanted to bring Emma to this same place. The place where her physical, sexual needs were what she needed to satisfy the most. That thought triggered a brief thought about her own mother. Libby didn't know much about her mom's sexual history, but she assumed that her mom and dad rarely had sex much anymore, and that her mom had never been with a woman. She briefly pictured her mom and Emma being lovers and she had to admit that it aroused her to think about that. Libby thought they might naturally be friends. And then to think about her mom plunging her tongue deep into Emma's pussy for the first time made her moan out loud.

Emma, for her part, couldn't believe she had her mouth so close to Libby's pussy that the bottom half of her face was covered in vaginal fluid. And yet, here she was slurping up this young girl's juices and she was really starting to get used to the taste and smell and feel and - she could hardly believe it herself - she began to really bring her whole mouth onto this girl's pussy. It helped tremendously that the other girl, Amanda, was keeping Emma's own lust in high gear by eating out her pussy so good.

It also helped that she was getting very encouraging cues from Libby on how she was providing the girl pleasure. Libby's pussy was now dripping lots of juice, and she was making the most sensual sex noises, which mixed in with her own to create a very pleasing aural duet. And the way Libby was looking at Emma with those blue eyes made Emma want to continue to bring Libby closer to orgasm. Those eyes were looking right through Emma's soul, and the lust she could see in them made Emma want to give Libby as much pleasure as she could. Emma couldn't look away from those deep blue eyes, and that connection made her yearn to satisfy Libby thoroughly.

Emma was deepening her own enjoyment from this lesbian love and wanted to experience more of it. She couldn't believe she was thinking this! She'd never been curious to be with a woman before! And now her tongue was deep inside another woman's pussy, and her face was covered in her cream and slick juices, and her nostrils were saturated with the scent of pussy. She was kissing Libby's pussy lips like a long lost lover, and she was consuming her girl-lover's juices with wild enthusiasm. The soft folds of skin that were Libby's pussy lips felt good in Emma's mouth. She was eating Libby and she was beginning to love it. She wanted to give this girl an orgasm and give her body the pleasure she had received.

It was at this time, though, that Tyrese decided he was going to interject. He laid his semi-hard cock across Emma's face forcing her to choose between this girl's pussy and his magnificent cock. The choice was harder to make than she would've ever thought possible, but it still was obvious what she would choose. Emma dislodged herself from Libby's pussy and wrapped her mouth around Tyrese's cock.

"Ungh...Mmmm.....Ooooh, not yet! Don't stop! Tyrese, I was getting so close!" whined Libby. "Emma, mommy, please go back to eating me!"

"OHMYGOD, she just called me 'mommy'!" thought Emma to herself. "THat's so incredibly hot! But, it's soooo bad, yet it's making me even wetter! It makes me want to fuck her even more!" She went back to eating Libby, but she couldn't decide who to focus on! She grabbed Tyrese and started to stroke him.

"Well played, Libby. Nicely done. But *I'm* the King here! Ok, ladies, on your knees on the floor." commanded Tyrese.

Libby got off of Emma's chest and Amanda finished sucking on Emma's pussy and got down on their knees. Emma did the same settling down between the two girls waiting to see what was to come next. Tyrese stepped up to them and said, "Worship my cock in the way it is meant to be worshipped."

Immediately, Emma grabbed his cock and guided the head into her mouth. Libby and Amanda inched to each flank and started to rub their lips up and down his shaft. Amanda then went underneath the other two girls and started to lick Tyrese's balls and suck them gently into her mouth. This was EXACTLY what Tyrese had in mind and his eyes feasted on the vision of these three women worshiping his cock with their mouths. And he couldn't have set it up better to have Emma be at the head. Even though she was the newest, she was taking on the role of the "Alpha Female" of this little harem he had going. The younger girls were giving her the place of honor. Emma would decide who would get Tyrese's head and offer it up her to worship and suck and kiss, and then she would take it away when she had thought that girl had enough so that she could make sure her own mouth was providing Tyrese pleasure like a queen bitch should. Emma wanted to make sure Tyrese would pick her before the other girls.

Most guys would look upon this scene and come to the conclusion that Libby was the most desirable prize here, but they would be wrong. It was not Libby, though she was undoubtedly the most beautiful girl here. Nor was it Amanda, with her tight, muscular body and her eagerness to please. No, the prize here was Emma. Emma with the floppy, stretch-marked belly skin from carrying two children inside her. Emma with the laugh lines on her face and the slightly graying fringes of hair. Emma, whose tits were still beautiful, but sagged more compared to the smaller, tight, round tits Libby had or the firm, large tits on Amanda.

Emma was the prize and the reason was that Libby and Amanda were still being formed as sexual beings. Their sexual identities were still fluid and they had not committed themselves to any one man (or woman). The way they carry themselves and how they think and act as adults, including what their sexual preferences and appetites were, were not yet fully set in stone. Tyrese was forming them now to his image of what they should be as sexual beings.

Yes, Libby was the most physically beautiful woman here. She seemed to prefer girls a little more, but she had never denied Tyrese her body or anything he wanted when he came knocking on her door. Amanda was already becoming dependent upon him for her sexual gratification. She had broken up with a guy last month because, "The sex sucked. He was shitty in bed." according to her. Now she would look only to Tyrese for satisfaction from his cock even if she would also allow Libby to also have her way with her sapphically. Amanda was a pleaser and she pleased those who demanded it of her. She would be the bottom in this group, doing everything she needed to in order for her master and mistresses to be pleasured.

No, Emma was the prize because Emma WAS fully formed. She had lived a life where her identity was closely tied to who she was and what she had experienced in life. She was the mother of 2 who would make PBJ sandwiches and apple slices for her kids' lunches. She was the good teacher who would patiently teach 3rd graders how to spell the names of the states and how to add, subtract, and multiply. She was the good wife whose idea of a nice Friday night was to get into her sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt and lay on the couch with her husband and watch a romantic comedy or read a book. Emma might have been young and more carefree once, maybe even a little like these other two girls. But she had given up that life long ago and became, if not a housewife, then at least a homebody who appreciated predictability and routine.

Tyrese had to first unmake that woman and get back to the raw sexual woman at her core. And then he had to form Emma back into a woman who craved thick, long, black cock and would be his whore and do everything he desired and do it enthusiastically without reservation. This was his goal with Emma, and she was starting down that path. She was sucking his cock as hard as any woman had, including the sluttiest women he'd ever bedded. He felt the back of her throat and watched her gag as she tried to please him with her mouth. Emma was changing, and he was the catalyst for that change. She was losing herself to sexual pleasure and wanting to serve, and that made his cock even harder knowing that.

He looked down on these women, 3 pairs of beautiful tits hanging in front of him, 3 pairs of eyes looking up at him seeking his approval for the cock sucking they were providing him, 3 mouths full of his engorged penis or the balls hanging down below it full of seed, and 3 pairs of hands caressing his legs and ass seeking only to touch him and give him pleasure. And last, but certainly not the least, three pussies waiting for his cock to penetrate them and fill them up with his king-sized penis. Three pussies leaking fluid to take his meat inside them and provide his women the ultimate gift of pleasure. Three pussies who would eagerly accept his seed and if not for modern medicine, give him offspring as they would bear his children for future generations of breeding. "This must be like what it feels to be a god." he thought to himself. These women only want to please him so that he may return the favor and gift them with the pleasure only he could provide. He was getting ready to fuck, but it was difficult to choose who would get to go first. There was no doubt, however, that all 3 of these beautiful ladies would get their turn, and he would see the love in their eyes grow.

"Mmmmm, that's some nice cock sucking, ladies. Now it's time to start fucking. Who wants to go first?" asked Tyrese.

Amanda: "I do!"

Emma: "Fuck me first, baby!"

Libby: "I want to go first, please!"

"Mmmmm, I think I heard the magic words there." said Tyrese. Libby grinned and started to get up. "Oh, not you, Libby. The magic words are 'fuck me'" said Tyrese with a sly grin.

"Ooooh, darn!" whined Libby. Emma grinned and got up on the bed.

"How do you want to take me, Tyrese?" asked Emma eagerly starting to lay on the bed.

"Just lay back, darlin'" said Tyrese. He then grabbed each of Emma's ankles and spread her legs apart in the air. He then scooted up close to her pussy and pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips.

"Uuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh!!!!" moaned Emma as he pushed into her pussy. Tyrese could feel the intense body heat from her pussy start to warm up his cock as he began fucking Emma. He was halfway in her in no time and thrusting harder.

"Oh! Ahh! Oh shit, it's so big! Oh fuck me! Oh fuck me! Ungh!" yelped Emma as he dug into her pussy deeper and deeper. At this point, Libby and Amanda got up on the bed, too, so they could watch. Their bodies were entangled together, but they could also reach out and touch Emma, which they did. Emma's legs were up in the air with one foot held in each of Tyrese's hands and his muscular glutes thrusting his cock deep in Emma's pussy while Libby had one of Emma's breasts cupped in her hand and twirling her thumb and finger around Emma's hard, red nipple. Amanda was closer and was stroking Emma's hair and face. Emma's face held an expression that was a mixture of shock and pain and pleasure as she was looking down at Tyrese's monster cock disappearing into her body. Her hips were thrusting up off the bed to meet his thrusts into her.

"Oh, I love it. I love your cock, Tyrese. It fills me so good!" moaned Emma.

"You're taking it like a good white bitch, Emma."

"I *am* a good white bitch. I am a good white bitch. I am a good white bitch. I'm YOUR good white bitch, Tyrese! Just fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours, and I'll spread my legs for you any time, baby." slurred Emma. She almost sounded drunk with sex. She had never talked this way with any of her previous lovers or her husband, and she could scarcely believe that she was doing so now. But it felt right to tell Tyrese how much she loved having her pussy filled with him. And it felt good to talk like a slut to Tyrese. She talked like a school teacher so much, embracing her sexual side felt freeing.

"Amanda, get up on Emma's face and let her eat that little pussy of yours." commanded Tyrese. Mandy untangled herself from Libby's embrace and straddled Emma's face facing Tyrese. Mandy preferred getting eaten out with her ass pointing back at a girl's face. With her pussy filled with Tyrese's cock, Emma's brain was locked into sex mode. All she could think about was being sexually pleasured and providing sexual pleasure, so she just started to eat Mandy's pussy right away like she had been doing it for years. Yet, she had only been eating pussy for a short time now but it did not matter to her at all. There was a pussy near her mouth and she focused on giving it pleasure.

"Oooooh, Emma, you eat my pussy so good! Libby's such a great pussy eating teacher!" cooed Amanda.

Emma was encouraged by the sounds Mandy was making as she was eating her pussy. Emma could hardly believe this was the second pussy in just a few minutes that she was eating out. It was interesting to her that pussies smelled and tasted slightly different for each girl. She knew from watching enough porn with Al that pussies LOOKED different - Amanda was much more "lippy" than Libby was - but she was surprised to find how different they smelled and tasted. Each girl had her own unique musk and being so intimately close to it was actually increasing Emma's arousal, which in turn made her more aggressive about eating these girls out.

Amanda had the added attraction of being more muscular, too. She had tight, muscular thighs and a taught bubble but that was pleasing to look at. But right now, Emma had a close-up view of Amanda's pussy and puckered up asshole, which she was contemplating adding to the things she was sticking her tongue in. Amanda's ass looked clean and smelled clean, too. She couldn't believe she started to want to try it. She had never done that to anyone. Kyle was enthusiastic about tonguing HER asshole, but she had never returned the favor. But these girls were different. They had taken the time to shave and to be clean. Amanda's asshole was looking very tempting, and Emma knew how good it felt to have your asshole tongued. But before she could do it, Tyrese pulled out which distracted her.

"You're looking lonely over there fingering your clitty, Libby. I think you need some attention." said Tyrese.

"Ohhhh noooooo, not already, baby?" said Emma. "I'm not ready to lose your cock yet! Please, keep it inside me! I want to keep feeling filled up by you....."

"Don't you worry, Emma, darlin'. You'll get another turn." said Tyrese.

Tyrese would spend the next 90 minutes fucking each of the girls, cumming twice in the process. Tyrese had conditioned his balls to generate loads and loads of cum due to the sheer number of times per week he would have sex, so he had a lot to give even after fucking Emma the day before and he was using all the tricks in the book to build up his first orgasm. When he finally came for the first time, he was fucking Amanda and he pulled out and spurted cum all over her belly and tits which both Emma and Libby licked up and shared with each other and Amanda by kissing and passing his cum around with their lips and tongues.

Stream after long, thick stream of cum covered Amanda from her head down her body and it took Emma and Libby several minutes to lick it all off of her. Emma had never had so much cum to lick up before! She had swallowed the cum of all her boyfriends, and she never really minded it though she also didn't love doing it. But the act of consuming Tyrese's cum excited her even though he didn't directly shoot it into her mouth. Amanda's chest looked like a freshly glazed donut! Libby started to swap it with Amanda after licking up a mouthful. Emma had never done this before, but she ended up sharing the cum enthusiastically with Libby and Mandy once she started.

The cum and spit and vaginal fluid made a frothy, sticky mess but they were sharing it as Tyrese wanted them to do. It had gotten to the point where all their bodily fluids started co-mingling and it was hard to tell which girl's cum was coating which patch of skin. Their faces were sloppy with sexual fluids and saliva, and the girls were slowly starting to smell of both man and girl cum all over their bodies. It was a natural, musky, heady perfume that added to their animal urges.