Emma Awakened Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I guess we're pretty open. Good for you for working hard to get back in shape!" I said oblivious to the actual "exercise" she would actually be doing.

...

After Emma left Tyrese's apartment, Libby and Amanda started to gather up their stuff to go back to their apartment. Before they left, Libby said to Tyrese, "Hey, Tyrese, I've got something in mind for next weekend I wanted to run by you."

"Oh yeah? Whatchoo got in mind?" asked Tyrese.

Libby started to outline to him just what she wanted to do......

...

The next Saturday morning Emma woke up and got her workout clothes on again. It had been difficult to get through the week, particularly with Tyrese around her at the after school program. She had gifted Al with sex again twice during the week, which made up for when she rejected him over the weekend. Emma got in her car and started to drive over to Tyrese's apartment. She didn't even realize that she hadn't taken any shots of booze this time. Her nervousness about fucking Tyrese and the girls was gone, and her mind was anticipating the action. When she got there, she rang the buzzer and got let in. As she was heading up to his apartment, she saw Libby in her doorway.

"Hey! Emma! Come here for a second!" Libby whispered loudly. Emma went over to her apartment.

"Hi Libby, what's up?" asked Emma.

"Hey, come on in for a sec. There's something we want to do before we head over to Tyrese's." said Libby.

Emma went into the girls' apartment and looked around. It looked pretty similar to Tyrese's. The girls had the same low-cost type furniture that most twenty-somethings had, except for the big flat-screen TV sitting in the middle of the living room. Books, magazines, and clothes, and shoes were scattered throughout the apartment, but the place didn't look messy. It just looked lived-in by a couple of young girls. Libby led Emma through the apartment back to the bathroom where Amanda was running a bath.

"What's going on?" asked Emma.

"We thought we'd get you prepared for this session with Tyrese. Take off your clothes." said Amanda.

Emma wondered what being 'prepared' meant, but she didn't have any concern with being naked in front of these girls any more given the level of intimacy they shared the previous weekend, so she started to undress. Once she was naked, the girls had her get in the bathtub, which by now was about half full of nicely warm water.

"We noticed that you have a nicely trimmed bush, Emma." said Amanda. "But even though you're nicely groomed, we felt that taking the next step would really be better for you and as a show of respect for Tyrese. He loves shaved pussies, and it can make certain things feel so much better. So we're going to shave your pussy for you!"

"Yeah, there's something very sensual about having a shaved pussy, Emma." said Libby. "Even when you're just walking around normally, you can feel your panties rubbing right up against your pussy, which is kinda nice. Plus, it makes eating pussy and other things more pleasurable, too."

"Oh, um, okay that sounds nice, and I want to make Tyrese happy, of course." said Emma. She knew that this was how young women groomed themselves these days, and she had seen mostly hairless pussies in porn videos, but she hadn't really considered shaving herself bare up till now. Libby sprayed some shaving gel into her hand and started to work up a lather on her pussy hair, which was just barely sticking up outside the water line in the tub. The lathering action alone was starting to get her wet. She spread her legs a little more to give Libby better access.

Libby saw Emma's legs spread wider and she heard Emma's breathing change, so she knew that she was getting Emma hot. Libby was being very liberal with spreading the shaving gel around and getting Emma lathered up. Once she was satisfied that she got a good lather, she took her razor and started to shave.

"Don't worry, Emma, I'm very good at this. I just finished shaving Amanda a half hour ago."

"Okay. You guys shaved again? Didn't you shave last week?" asked Emma.

"Well, yes, but tiny stubble starts to grow back pretty quickly, and we wanted to be perfectly smooth again for today." said Libby. "Once you shave, you do have to perform some regular upkeep. That's the only real downside to having a bald pussy."

Libby would take short strokes and then wash off the blade in the bath water. As she was shaving Emma, Amanda started to stroke and massage Emma's tits. She could see that Emma was enjoying the special attention she was getting.

"Mmmmmmm, this is pretty hot, girls. I never thought watching someone shave my pussy would be so hot!" said Emma. At that point, Amanda bent over and started to kiss Emma. Emma started to kiss right back picking up where she left off last weekend in her journey into bisexuality. Libby looked up and saw their tongues darting back and forth between their mouths. That started to get Libby wet. It took about 20 minutes, but after the latest splash of bathwater over Emma's pussy, Libby was satisfied that she got all of Emma's pubic hair shaved off her pussy and asshole area. Emma was as bald as she and Amanda were, and it looked pretty hot. Taking off all her pubic hair actually made Emma look younger because now her pussy looked like any other young woman's. Emma's pussy was glistening, wet from both the bath and her increasing arousal. Libby couldn't wait to make love to it.

When Amanda started kissing her, Emma responded back right away. With Libby paying her pussy very close attention during the shaving and Amanda starting to play with her tits, Emma was getting very hot and wet and she felt the need to feel this girl's tongue inside her mouth. Emma had immediately felt very comfortable with the lesbian sex she was enjoying with these girls. Before last week, she never would've admitted that she had any interest in girls, and probably would never have even given it a try. But there was something about touching these girls that put goose bumps all over her. She wanted to explore their bodies more and she was pleased that they were taking part in today's sex play.

"Ok, I think you're done. Let's have you stand up and let's wash you up and rinse you off." said Libby. Emma was fully in heat at this point and didn't want to stop, but she did as she was told and broke off her embrace with Amanda.

Once she was rinsed off, Emma stepped out of the tub and the girls toweled her off. "Okay, that's done. Now we've got to get dressed." said Libby.

"Dressed?" asked Emma a little confused. Weren't they just going to go next door? Sure, she shouldn't go out in the hallway completely naked, but she saw a bathrobe hanging on the hook in the bathroom.

"Yes, dressed. Follow me." said Libby, leading her to the bedroom. "Amanda and I went through our things, and I think we were able to assemble an ensemble that should work for you. I'm tall and thin, while Amanda's short and squat. You're kinda in between, but a little more Mandy's dimensions."

Emma saw some lingerie laid out on one of the beds. There were crotchless black lace panties and matching bra set that looked like they might be close fits for her. Maybe a little snug, but they were definitely a lot sexier underwear than she was used to wearing. There was also a pair of black thigh-high stockings, and strappy 4-inch heeled shoes. She wasn't sure she was going to be able to stand, much less walk, in those.

"The lacey things are Amandas because you're probably closer to her size in the hips and in the tits. Same thing with the stockings. They'll ride a little lower on you than her because you're taller and looks like your inseam is longer, but that's totally fine because I think that'll look sexier, actually. The shoes are mine because Amanda has tiny feet." said Libby.

"I don't think I've worn anything like this is over twenty years!" exclaimed Emma. "Don't you think I'm too old to be wearing stuff like this?" she asked worriedly. She didn't want to look foolish.

"No way! You're going to look totally HOT!" exclaimed Amanda. "Besides, these crotchless panties are really going to show off your newly shaved pussy really well!"

Emma put on all the lingerie and looked at herself in the full-length mirror the girls had in their room. She looked pretty good, she had to admit. She still didn't love how her belly was flabby and stretch-marked, but she couldn't help that given the two babies she had carried. More surprisingly, she FELT super sexy just looking at herself dressed like this. Al's head would explode if he saw her dressed like this, she thought to herself. She giggled a little at that.

"Alright, we're almost done." said Amanda.

"What? What else is there to do?" asked Emma.

"Well, I don't know if you noticed, but Libby and I have make-up on and we curled our hair, too. Let's just get a little bit on you and then the three of us will knock Tyrese's socks off. He won't know who to fuck first!" giggled Amanda. So, they spent the next 15 minutes putting making up on Emma and putting a little bounce into her hair. When they were all finished, Emma took another look and decided that it might actually have been worth the time and effort. She looked better than she'd had probably in decades. And now she was at least in the same ballpark as these two younger girls.

They decided to leave Emma's clothes in the girls' apartment. Libby, who was the most "normally" dressed of the girls went over first and unlocked Tyrese's door with the key that she had. THen she was look-out for Amanda and Emma who were dressed very similarly to run across the hall. Emma was not used to walking in those heels, so it took her longer than Amanda to make it across, but luckily no one in the apartment building was stirring before 8am on a Saturday.

When they got into Tyrese's apartment, Tyrese himself was nowhere to be found. The girls figured he was waiting for them in his bedroom, so they got ready to go in together. Libby pulled off her clothes revealing that she was wearing a push-up bra, a garter and stockings, but no panties. She put on the stripper shoes she carried with her and now the three of them looked like they were the "entertainment" brought in for a hip hop artist's private party in Las Vegas. When they joined Tyrese that was, in fact, exactly what they would end up being.

Sure enough, Tyrese was waiting for them in his bedroom. He was sitting in the armchair next to the foot of his bed wearing only a pair of tight boxer brief underwear that could barely contain the fact that it hid a large cock behind it. Even soft, Tyrese's cock had a magnificant presence.

"Welcome, ladies. I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever show up or if you decided to stay in your apartment and just enjoy yourselves without me." said Tyrese.

"Tyrese, while that does sound very nice, none of us wanted to miss out on some big cock fucking this morning." said Libby. "Besides, we wanted to show you the results of our little project from this morning." she continued, motioning towards Emma.

Tyrese looked over at Emma, who wasn't quite sure what to do at that point. So she turned towards him so that he could get a good look at her shaven pussy peeking out behind the crotchless panties she had on. Tyrese was used to having women give themselves to him. Even in this Whitbread midwestern town in Nebraska, he was able to attract many different kinds of women with his good looks and hard body. He'd had virtually every kind of woman there was - young and old; White, Black, Latina, and Asian; single and married. It didn't matter. All he had to do was to subtly show a woman he wanted her, and he usually ended up getting what he wanted. And he liked having the variety. In fact, he really mostly liked fucking a woman just once because that first time, the time where he took a woman's big black cock cherry, was almost always the best time. He loved watching a woman's face as she was eagerly anticipating his cock and then see that anticipation change immediately to a look of wide-eyed surprise and astonishment mixed with a little pain as he violated her pussy with his cock for the first time. He loved watching their faces go from that beginning to unbridled ecstasy as he started to plow their pussies over and over with his cock.

Tyrese was very skilled in introducing women to big cock fucking such that they would be slowly acclimated to the new sensations of being completely filled rather than painfully enduring the penetration without proper training. The best was when these new black cock sluts would totally lose themselves to his fucking. He loved taking them completely and making them his. He loved it when their eyes would roll up and back into their heads and their mouths would just hang slack and they would make the most basic, guttural moaning and grunting sounds as he was burying his cock deep into their pussies. Although, a close second were the screamers belting out their delight as he was giving them a deep, hard fucking.

It gave him a rush to have this kind of effect on these women. He particularly liked the married "soccer moms" that would fall under his spell. Sure, the young single girls were usually more energetic and in better shape and had tighter bodies, and they were almost always into doing just about anything so they tended to be the more entertaining lays. But, like Emma, the married women with children may have put their "freaky sex" days behind them in exchange for quiet, normal lives, but in the end when his cock entered their pussies and plunged deep into the parts of their bodies usually untouched by their husbands, the freak would usually come back and they became his sexual playthings. It was amusing how quickly they would go from "respectable" to whorish once he impaled them with his cock.

They were usually mostly curious the first time they would come to him. Curious about being with a black man. Curious about whether the stereotype was true. So they quietly put their marriage vows aside to appease their curiosity, and also because being with such a gorgeous man appealed to their vanity. You can't blame someone for being curious, after all. Nor can you blame a woman whose best days in a bikini were usually behind them and were feeling less desirable, and they found this hard-bodied man paying them some attention. But it was when they came back for seconds (and thirds! And more!), when they were no longer curious, but craving what he could give them, that's what he really enjoyed from the married women. Seeing them splayed out on his bed staring down at his cock disappearing into their soaked pussies or looking at their faces while he held them up in his arms as they bounced on his cock in mid air, he could see their conservative shells fade away and replaced with women who only wanted to feel his cock buried deep inside them.

And he enjoyed giving them what they wanted, but also wanted to make it slightly uncomfortable for them and make them work for it. He would find ways to exert his control over them, to make sure they knew they were being blessed with his attention and that they had to work for it. For the stay-at-home-moms, for example, he'd expect to fuck them in their marriage beds every so often, forcing them to change the sheets (or maybe they wouldn't?) before their husbands came home from work, but more importantly taking from their husbands the one place that was supposed to be sacred to them. For others, he'd have them over at his place for a quick fuck while their kids were at soccer practice or some other activity. Then he'd send them away to pick up their kids with a belly or pussy full of cum. The working professional women would try and "squeeze him in" when they could, sometimes leaving work early or taking long lunches to come to his apartment and fuck.

It was interesting watching these women, who would gaze longingly and deeply into his eyes while his enormous cock was being driven into their pussies. They would look away only to glance down and marvel at how such a thing could be driven into their bodies. But when they were done, after he'd given them his seed and they had cum themselves one or more times, he'd noticed that they had difficulty making eye contact as they were pulling their white cotton panties and yoga pants and track hoodies back on, trying to straighten their hair so that they didn't walk out of his apartment with "just fucked" hair. It was particularly amusing watching the women who needed to get back to work try and make themselves look presentable since he almost never allowed them to shower at his place.

He wondered what went through their minds then. Were they thinking of their husbands? Of the vows of fidelity they had broken, not once but multiple times? They could not have felt all THAT bad about it as they were assuredly enjoying violating those vows just minutes before. He didn't often invite back the single girls. Really just the best lays or the most incredibly beautiful of them. Single girls were a dime a dozen. But he would always smile when one of the married women would appear unsolicited in his list of text messages. He knew what they wanted, and he enjoyed the game of giving it to them. And he loved what they gave him. That warm, wet pussy always felt so good wrapping around his dick, and he could always tell their bodies were eager to receive him.

Emma was one of these women, though she was special to him. She was special in part because the rest of these "soccer moms" were much younger than her, usually in their early to mid 30's. They were women who were looking to hold on to the very last vestiges of their former selves, when they were single and beautiful and maybe a little more sexually free than the "Saturday night wifely duty" they lived with now. Emma had passed beyond that and had settled into what she thought to be the rest of her life leading to her golden years. But mostly Emma was special because he *knew* her first, and not in a way that he thought of her as another sexual conquest or plaything. He knew her as a person and a professional. He liked who she was as a person very much. And he respected and appreciated her not only as a person but also an educator and children's advocate.

He knew her this way and so as she became someone to add to his list of sex partners, which he was surprised and unexpectedly pleased to discover, he wanted to put her into a special category. He wanted her to be ALL his - body, mind, soul, and heart. She had already earned HIS respect for her heart and soul, but those would be the last things she would give him. For now, he wanted her to give him her mind and her body completely. And what was unfolding now was all part of the plan to make that happen. Once he had those, then he would work on her heart and her soul, so that she would be his completely. Her husband, Al, might share her bed with her at night, and perhaps that might never change. But what Tyrese wanted was to have Al be, at best, someone who Emma would make a show of loving for the sake of their public image and their children, but whom Emma would not feel any deep longing or need. He wanted Emma to only look to him to fulfill her needs. He wanted her to not just love fucking him. He wanted her to love him.

"MMmmmm, looking good, Emma! Looks like they shaved you nice and smooth, and what you're wearing is definitely bringing out your assets real nice." said Tyrese. "Let's take you for a spin and see how it feels. Ladies?"

Emma wasn't sure what he meant by that, but as soon as he said, "Ladies?" both Libby and Amanda carefully knelt down next to her. Libby positioned herself in front of her while Amanda was behind her. Still looking at Tryese, she saw him nod his head and both girls simultaneously put both hands on her. In the front, Libby spread Emma's labia open and started to luck her pussy. Behind her, Amanda spread her ass cheeks apart and stuck her tongue into Emma's ass.