Emma Awakened Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three girls found creative ways to participate in the fucking of whomever was blessed with Tyrese's cock. They tried to lick the clits of the cunts where Tyrese's cock was going in, and they made their own pussies available for oral as well as pleasuring each other while the other one was being fucked. Tyrese's apartment was thick with sex. The air permeated with the scent of it, and the sounds of sex from three women and one virile man would have driven any person into heat. Emma was every bit as equal a participant in the orgy as the two younger women were. Her pussy produced as much wetness as theirs did, her mouth and tongue consumed cum, saliva, and sweat like the other girls, and she made the sweet sounds of orgasm as much as the other girls did.

The second time Tyrese came was inside Emma after a long, hard fucking while she was laying on her belly and he entered her from behind while laying on top of her. He was pleased at the fucking she was doing even though he had her pinned down under his large body. Tyrese could feel Emma thrusting her ass up against his cock as he was pushing it deep into her belly. He wanted to plant his seed inside her again even though he knew she would not get pregnant. Once he pumped his second load of cum into Emma, the other girls went down and ate the cream pie that he left. Besides Tyrese's two orgasms, the girls each came 3 or 4 times themselves, mostly with Tyrese filling their cunts but occasionally from another of the girls providing oral love.

When the girls had finished eating the cum out of Emma's pussy, all 4 of them lie on the bed resting a tangled mess of arms and legs. They all collectively smelled of sex and sweat. They were all caressing the body nearest to them and coming down from their orgasms. The girls were making soft sighing and moaning noises when tender spots of their bodies were being touched. There were light kisses and flicks of tongues being exchanged as well. Emma in particular had gotten her final orgasm while Libby and Amanda were eating out her cream pie.

There were bodies all around her, and she enjoyed the feel of skin and breasts touching her all over her body. She thought about what she had just done. She had participated in several firsts: Her first orgy, her first lesbian experience, and the first time she had completely disregarded what her husband might think of what she was doing. Not a single time did Al pop into her mind as she was kissing, sucking, licking, fingering, stroking, and fucking these bodies arrayed around her. She was entirely caught up in the heat of passion and lust and only now was morality and the love she had for Al starting to make its presence felt in her mind.

She DID love Al, but Al could never give her what Tyrese could give her. Al was good at eating her pussy, but not as good as this Libby girl was. Yes, she did love Al. Al was such a great father to their kids, and he had provided a nice home and life for her and their family. Al was always there when he was needed, and he was always very loving and tender to her. But she had grown past the physical love that Al could give her the last couple of weeks. Her body needed this now.

Her body craved the feeling of Tyrese's cock. She gave him her body and was now giving these girls the same. She had spent almost her entire adult life caring for and pleasing other people. She had always been responsible for making sure her kids, her husband, her students, their parents, and the other people around her had what they needed and were cared for. She had neglected her own needs and shoved them down deep inside her because she was always the one who was needed.

Well, now she needed to be pleasured. She needed it like a junkie needed her next hit. She had never felt so ALIVE while fucking as she had felt these past 2 hours. She could imagine that back in the days of the early humans, all they did was eat, sleep, and fuck. She could imagine doing only that now with her new tribe. Her pussy ached from the deep - and occasionally hard - fucking she had just gotten and the fingering and tonguing as well, but her pussy ached even more for this to continue. She needed it. She loved it. Emma couldn't believe that this was happening to her at almost age 50! She had never felt so in need for sex, but now she did. She wondered if that made her a whore, though she did not particularly care of it did.

Emma looked at the clock. It was already after 10am. "I should probably get going. " she said. She'd realized it had been long enough that she was also now sober.

"What's the rush, Emma?" asked Libby. "We just need a little break." she said with a sly grin.

Emma was actually very tired. Fucking Tyrese was also physically demanding, but she looked at these 3 bodies on the bed with her and she privately wanted to stay and be naked all day on this bed with them fucking and resting and fucking more.

"I need to get back home. My husband is expecting me back soon." said Emma a bit dejectedly. She was still glowing from the orgasms and attention her body received, and it surprised her that she was feeling as down about having to leave this bed that contained these two girls. She had enjoyed their attention nearly as much as she had enjoyed Tyrese's, and she was still processing that in her head.

"Wow, you better hope he doesn't see you before you get in the shower!" said Amanda. Everyone could see how matted down Emma's hair was from both cum and vaginal fluid, and Emma smelled like both as well.

"Ohmygod, you should've seen me last week! I was a wreck thinking I'd run into him with my panties full of Tyrese's cum dripping down my legs and through my yoga pants. I can't believe I'm taking such HUGE risks these days, but I love it!" said Emma. She decided to throw out a suggestion. "Soooo..... I could sign up for another double session at crossfit next weekend......"

"Heh, you wEmma go again like this, Emma, dear?" laughed Tyrese. "EXACTLY like this.....?"

After a short pause where Emma thought about it she said, "Yes. I want to go again today, but I will wait for next weekend if I need to." Emma couldn't quite believe she was enthusiastically signing up for another orgy where the girl-boy ratio was 3 to 1, but her pussy told her how she truly felt about it, and it was already leaking fluid again just thinking about it. And her heart raced excitedly thinking about how good she was going to feel next weekend.

"What do you girls think?" asked Tyrese looking at Libby and Amanda.

"I'm in!" said Amanda. "I'd just as soon stay naked all day today, but *I* don't have anything else to do or anyone else who's expecting me around except this girl here." Amanda smiled pointing at Libby.

"I'm in, too." said Libby looking at Emma intently. Libby had never really been super into MILFs, but she was enjoying playing with Emma who seemed to be getting into girl-girl sex pretty enthusiastically. Libby was already getting wet again just thinking about some of the new things she wanted to do with Emma.

"Ok, i guess I'll tell Al that I'm going again for a double session next weekend. It shouldn't be a problem. He likes that I'm exercising so regularly." said Emma as she was getting up off the bed and started to gather her clothes together, "And I really am getting a lot of exercise." She squeezed Libby's and Amanda's tits one last time as she was getting up. "I'll come by again around 7:30. You guys are great for agreeing to get up early on the weekend!"

"Are you kidding? For THIS, I would definitely get up early!" exclaimed Amanda. The others nodded enthusiastically and chuckled in agreement.

After Emma got dressed she headed to her car to go home. Once again, leaving Tyrese's apartment she felt self-conscious about her appearance and how she smelled. Luckily, no one in the building saw her and she only saw a few pedestrians and cars pass by as she got into her car. On the drive home, she felt the familiar nervousness of being caught by her husband. She didn't even try to wash herself up at Tyrese's apartment. She smelled her fingers and noted the musky scent of the girls' pussies on them. She thought to herself, "My face must smell like pussy and man cum, too." She was only mildly conscious of the fact that she continued to sniff her fingers as she was driving.

As nervous as she was about being caught by Al, she also felt content and satisfied with the physical pleasures she had just experienced. She recounted watching Libby go down and eat her pussy and how gorgeous it felt to have that girl's tongue inside her. She then vividly recalled when she went in for her first cunnilingus. She remembered the folds of skin of Libby's cunt and the erotic smell of her pussy being lubricated by her sexual excitement. Emma recalled the muskiness of her first taste of pussy and how it had surprised her how agreeable it was. Emma had sobered up at this point, and her thoughts were clear about her foray into bisexuality. She had a whole new world of pleasure opened up to her this morning, and she was interested in exploring it further.

Emma had ended up having a LOT of sex this past week, more than she may have ever had in a single week ever. Not only did she have the sex with Tyrese both on Saturday and just now, she had also fucked Al twice during the week because she needed to have SOMETHING satisfy her while her body was lusting after Tyrese and couldn't have him. So Al had been given the gift of sex TWICE during the week, which was something he almost never got before. So she felt okay about rejecting him last night as she saved her body for Tyrese (and the girls, as it turned out). She thought back to the times she fucked Al and couldn't help but feel a little sad for her husband. He had tried so very hard to satisfy her, and she did end up orgasming once each time, but she needed her mind to play back the deep, hard fucking she had gotten from Tyrese in order for her to cum with Al.

In fact, she had to make sure she had Tyrese and Libby on her mind during the whole time she was making love to her husband in order for her to continue to be aroused. Al simply could not fill her so satisfyingly as Tyrese and it was clear how much difference that made. She laughed at all the cultural angst about whether "size mattered" and how women went to great lengths to assure their men that it did not. Except she now accepted what she had learned all those many years ago and was reminded again now that it did, particularly if your man knew how to fuck with a large cock like Tyrese could.

What was very interesting for Emma to ponder was that her introduction to lesbian sex was also very satisfying. Both Amanda and Libby - though, in particular, Libby - were amazing lovers. The way they ate her pussy and caressed her body and kissed her lips made her both relaxed and excited at the same time. They made her cum harder than she'd had when her boyfriends or husband would eat her. The boys she had grown up with had either ignored her clit or had attacked it mercilessly with their teeth or would treat it roughly. The girls knew how to make love to her pussy with their mouths in a way that built up so much sexual energy that she thought she would burst. Emma had always felt squeamish about her own pussy, and had never felt the urge to explore sex with women. That is, until now. She had felt the bodies of these girls against hers, and she had touched them all over and they her. The feel of a woman was soft, and the touch of a woman was tender even during lovemaking. And they had tasted her and she had tasted them in their most private places. And she was only a little embarrassed to admit that she liked it. She wanted it more. She wanted to know more about loving a woman. She was starting to feel like there was a whole part of her sexuality that she had ignored or denied, and she wanted to bring it out into the light. She inhaled the scent of dried pussy on her fingers deeply at that. As Emma arrived home, she was relieved to once again find that Al wasn't readily visible. She went into the house and rushed upstairs to get into the shower.

I heard Emma come in from her workout while I was sitting in my study paying the bills on my computer. I looked at the time and saw that it was already almost 10:45. I guess Emma must've hung out after the workout to chat with some of her friends there. I went upstairs to say hi to her while she showered. As I entered our bedroom, I did decide to check her panties. They looked dry, so I didn't bother to even take a whiff. I opened the door to our bathroom.

"Hey, honey, how was your workout?" I asked.

"Oh, great, sweetie! It really wore me out, and we did some things I'd never done before...." said Emma.

"Well, always good to keep mixing it up, they say. Keep your body guessing." I smiled.

"It certainly was doing that." said Emma nonchalantly as she was stepping out of the shower to dry off.

I sat back on the bed to continue our chat. I watched my wife as she toweled herself off and wrapped the towel around her head. Emma was really starting to look good again. I could see the pretty girl that I married starting to peek through the many years of neglect that she showed her body as she was busy being a mom, teacher, and wife. She never really set aside time to keep herself up, so it wasn't much of a surprise that over the quarter century that we'd been married that she started to get out of shape. But now she had dropped a lot of weight and had started to put some nice muscle tone back on, and I could see the fruits of her labor start to show.

"What are YOU smiling at?" grinned my wife as she was lotioning herself up.

"I'm smiling at the hot lady standing naked in front of me." I said with a grin and a flirty lilt in my voice.

Emma looked at her husband sitting there on their bed. Al was always such a great husband to her, and she thought back to the time they met and all the reasons she married him and bore his children. All those reasons still held true, save one. She realized now that Al had never really satisfied her sexual needs. After coming off of the insanity that was fucking Kyle, she figured she didn't need to have someone who was a sexual animal, instead thinking that someone loving and caring and gentle would be better for her. But what she didn't realize at the time was that the thing she really didn't need was all the OTHER baggage that came with Kyle like the drinking, the crazy schedules, and the lack of connecting outside of the bedroom, not the energetic and enthusiastic sex.

Al didn't have any of that baggage, of course. He just didn't have the physical gifts or sexual intensity and freakiness either. Emma had endured literally decades of sexual dissatisfaction and boredom in order to have the idyllic, safe, white-bread life she thought she wanted. Al certainly gave her that in spades. What he could not give her was the raw animal sexual satisfaction that her body had craved. Even when they were young, the sex was plain and boring. Al never took her and satisfied her with wild lust. His cock never filled her up and made her want more.

Yes, he gave her orgasms, but more often with his tongue not his cock. Still, he didn't deserve what was happening unbeknownst to him, right? He was her husband, and she loved him as long-time wives love their husbands. What did the teenagers call it now? Emma had "friend zoned" her own husband because she no longer had desire in her heart or body for him. But he was still a cute guy to her in his own way, despite the spare tire around his waist and the un-muscular arms and legs, flat ass and generally soft body. He was no hard body with rippling and hard muscles, that's for sure. But he was a good guy, and she didn't really want to hurt him.

Emma was, frankly, surprised that she could even be capable of doing this. But the moment when Tyrese had buried his cock completely into her pussy, Emma knew she needed more of that. Sex hadn't felt so deeply satisfying in such a long time; she had forgotten how it could be. Al gave her his love, and she gave him her heart. Tyrese gave her his cock, and in return her body was now his.

She knew that Al was going to want sex tonight, and she felt bad having to reject him again. She was sure that even though the girls licked and sucked out most of Tyrese's cum from her pussy, that her cunt would still have remnants of his cum inside it. And if Al went down on her, he would certainly smell and taste Tyrese inside her as well. Plus, she would most certainly be stretched out from Tyrese's manly cock - he was more than a man with that thing, she thought. Very few men had a cock like that - and Al might notice that she was pretty loose. She would certainly notice that Al was not filling her pussy. She was going to get fucked again next week, and she briefly wondered how much fucking it would take for her pussy to permanently mold itself to Tyrese rather than Al. She had hoped it was a lot, because she was looking forward to fucking that beautiful big black cock a lot before Al finally caught on that her pussy was now shaped to receive a cock that was not his. Maybe she could head off the problem of having to reject him tonight somehow. She walked out of the bathroom toward her husband and knelt down in front of him.

"What are you doing, sweetheart?" I asked as Emma knelt down in front of me and pulled my sweatpants down.

"I think you know....." said Emma. She hadn't gotten to brushing her teeth yet, and the thought of 2 cocks, 2 pussies, and 5 people's cum (including her own) mixing in her mouth actually made her horny and her pussy started to moisten a little. She thought to herself that Al would appreciate indirectly fucking the pussies of the two beautiful girls she ate out this morning. She still could hardly believe she had her first lesbian experience not an hour before. The memory of those girls between her legs and her own mouth sucking out the pussy juice from them got her even more horny and wet. She took her husband's limp dick in her mouth and started to suck on it. It started to grow soon enough.

"OOoooooohhhhhh, that's nice, Emma." I said. It wasn't even Noon yet and I was getting head?! That's never happened, but I'm certainly not complaining! I lay back on the bed to enjoy the mouth around my cock more. Emma really started to work it pretty good, alternating sucking it into her mouth and licking the shaft and my balls. After about 5 minutes of her blowjob, I could feel my orgasm building. Emma almost never let me blow in her mouth. Head was mostly for the purpose of getting me hard so that I could then fuck her, but this time it seemed like she was going to go all the way.

"Oh, Emma, I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Give me your cum, sweetie! Give it to me!" she said stroking my cock and giving me one of the most lustful looks I think I've ever seen from her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" I yelped as she put my cock back in her mouth just as I was starting to spurt my cum. She took all my cum and swallowed it! It was pretty hot as I watched her clean off my rapidly shrinking cock.

"MMmmm, that was nice, sweetie." she said. "Did you like that? Did you like that I swallowed your cum?" She had a satisfied smile on her face which hid her thoughts of how she had so much cum swirling in her stomach right then.

"Ohhh, yes, sweetheart. Thank you! What ever possessed you to come and give me head now?" I asked.

"You looked so sweet sitting there smiling at me. I thought I'd show you my appreciation." she said.

"Well, thank you, babe. Do you want me to return the favor?" I asked starting to get on the floor.

"Oh, no, that's okay, sweetie. I'm good. Besides, I just got out of the shower!" she laughed. "Oh by the way, before I forget. I signed up for another double session both mornings next weekend. I figured that would be okay with you, right? We don't have anything else to do before Noon?"