Emma Awakened Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a totally amazing feeling to have a tongue inside her pussy and ass at the same time! She looked down in front of her and behind her and saw a beautiful girl in both places with her face planted up against her body eagerly tonguing her out.

"Ohmygod, this feels so good. Ohhhh..... You're tongue feels so good in my ass, Mandy. Oooohhhhhh....." moaned Emma. "Ohhh, keep doing that, Libby. Yes, your lick my clit so well!" The two girls had buried their tongues deep into Emma, and Ty could see Emma's knees buckle at the pleasure she was receiving from them. Emma cupped her ample breasts in her hands and started to massage her nipples through the delicate fabric of the lingerie she had on. Both Libby and Amanda had used their hands to spread apart Emma's pussy and ass cheeks respectively, and Ty could see their tongues flicking against Emma's holes. He could tell by looking at Emma's ass hole what was coming next. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! I'm going to cum! I can't believe I'm cumming so fast! Unnnnngggghhhhh!!!" Emma's sphincter was pulsing in and out to the rhythm of Emma's moans.

As Emma came, she nearly collapsed on the floor, but she was able to steady herself on those wobbly heels by grabbing the head of each of the girls providing her oral pleasures and steadying herself while she finished cumming. When she finally started to come down from her orgasm, Libby stood up and gave her a deep french kiss and then smiled at her. Then she led Emma to the bed.

"I want to try something new with you, Emma." said Libby.

"Ummm, okay. What is it?" asked Emma.

"Do you know what 'Tribbing' is?" asked Libby as she gently pushed Emma onto the bed and lay her down. She pulled off Emma's crotchless panties as well. Emma wasn't quite sure why, since they basically provided easy access to EVERYTHING already.

"No. I've never heard of it. What do we do?"

"MMmmm, it's so nice. I think you're going to like it." said Libby as she climbed onto the bed next to Emma. "It's one of the closest expressions of love between women there is, in my opinion. I love how it feels and how close it makes me feel to my partner."

"That sounds very interesting! Before last weekend, I had never had a lesbian experience. I hadn't even really considered it, to be honest. But you and Mandy have been such wonderful teachers, and you are both so beautiful! At first I didn't think I would enjoy eating pussy, and I have to admit it took a little getting used to. The men in my life who went down on me always said they enjoyed it, but I always thought it was because *I* liked it. And I guess it IS partly because of the reaction you guys have to it that makes me enjoy it. But it's so intimate pushing my tongue inside you, and being so close to your pussy. And you are so soft and silky and warm. It makes me wet now thinking about being close to you!" said Emma.

"I'm so glad to hear that! You are a beautiful woman, Emma, and it made me so happy to be able to open your eyes to being with a woman. I honestly also never thought I'd find a mature woman so sexually desirable, but I have to admit that the thought of you gets me hot every time! I think most women are bisexual, and while being fucked by this guy over there is an amazing thing, being loved by a woman is so much more sensual, I think." said Libby with a smirk and wink at Tyrese. "Ok, ready for this?"

Emma nodded her head. She had been broadening her horizons a lot recently. Why not some more?

"Ok, just lay back and bend your right knee up. Yeah, just like that." instructed Libby. "Ok, I'm just going to slide in like this...." she said as she scootched in between Emma's legs. "And then here we go....."

Libby pressed her pussy up against Emma's and started to grind her hips and rub up against her.

"Oh my GOD, that feels incredible!" thought Emma as she raised herself up on one arm so that she could get a better view. She saw Libby doing the same as she continued to grind her pussy against Emma's. Emma started to do the same thing. The motion felt natural, almost intuitive, her pussy grinding up against Libby's.

"That's right, Emma. Just like that. Oh, that feels so good, doesn't it?" said Libby. Libby had been getting wet from eating Emma's pussy up to that point, but now that she was fucking her with her own pussy, Libby's juices were really starting to flow. Their fucking started making wet, sloppy, smacking sounds as they started to bump and grind their pussies together more urgently.

"Oh, yes, it feels amazing, Libby! I'm so wet! Ooooh..... oooh.... mmmmmm....You feel so warm....."

"C'mon, baby, fuck me! Fuck me, mommy! Fuck my pussy!" growled Libby. "Oh, you're getting so good at being a lesbian, Emma! Make me cum with your pussy! Your bald pussy feels so smooth and slippery against mine! I love fucking your bald pussy and feeling your lips on my lips!"

Both Emma and Libby were now talking dirty to each other non-stop between their moans and other sex noises. The urgency was starting to rise, particularly in Libby who hadn't yet cum that morning. Emma stared down at their pussies bumping and grinding against each other. They were both so wet, and their pussy juices could be seen as wisps of fluid that would hang between them when they would bring their pussies apart. The sound and the smell of their wetness mingling together started to get stronger.

"I'm going to cum, Emma! Mommy, make me cum! Oh, you're making me cum so good, mom-meeeeee.......!!!!!!!" cried Libby as she fervently pushed her pussy and ground it hard against Emma's. She shifted her position at that point so that she was almost riding Emma cowgirl. She pushed Emma down onto her back and by doing that shifted Emma's hips up. Libby started to grind down hard on Emma's pussy.

"Oh, it's so taboo when you call me 'Mommy' Libby, baby, but it's soooo hot too! Ohhh, I'm going to cum too! I'm cumming! Ahhhh, I'm cumming, baybeeeeeeee!!!!" and Emma went over the edge for the second time that morning. Her hips were gyrating against Libby's and the two women were nearly screaming out their orgasms.

Emma was looking intently at her pussy rubbing and pressing against Libby's. She saw how wet both pussies were and how flushed pink their mons and labias were and she couldn't believe how good it felt to feel this girl's pussy lips and clit rubbing against hers. Libby's skin was so soft and smooth! It felt so good sliding over her own hairless pussy. She could see how being completely clean shaven might make this feel even more amazing since it was totally skin-on-skin contact. Emma had already cum twice this morning, and Tyrese hadn't so much as even touched her yet. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing! It didn't matter since it still felt so good to cum no matter who was doing it to her.

Tyrese was watching all of this intently sitting in his armchair while receiving a blowjob from Amanda. She would occasionally pull her mouth off his dick to look at what the girls were doing, but then he would turn her head around and push it back down on his cock, and she would oblige by slurping on it some more. Tyrese enjoyed the show he was getting (as well as the oral attention his cock was getting). Watching Emma and Libby scissoring proved very entertaining, and he wanted to see more of what Libby had in mind for Emma, although right now he needed to get in on the action. He was really starting to feel the need to be inside those pussies.

After Emma finished cumming Libby came up to her and embraced her for a cuddle. She kissed Emma while gently running her hand up and down Emma's body. It was both a very tender but still very erotic. Libby did not fail to "linger" in all the crucial places on Emma's body. There was still more to do, and Libby wanted to make sure Emma's engine was just idling a little not turning entirely off. But Libby would have to wait for the next step in the lesbian seduction of Emma.

"Aight, I need to be part of this now because the shit is starting to get HARD, and while I certainly AM enjoying the show, I think getting a little more hands-on now is definitely in order." announced Tyrese. "Ladies, line up on the edge of the bed on your knees, asses up, facing the closet door mirrors, if you please!"

Emma ended up in between Amanda and Libby again. All three women were on their hands and knees. From the mirror, Emma could see Tyrese kneel behind Amanda, who was to Emma's left. Emma looked at Amanda's face and could tell the instant Tyrese entered her pussy. Amanda's facial expression went from a big smile and giggles instantly to a quick grimace of pain followed quickly by a look of pleasure as Tyrese started to fuck her. Emma watched Amanda close her eyes and take the fucking in complete rapture. Amanda began a rhythmic rocking that was the result of Tyrese thrusting forward into her pussy. Before long, they could hear his balls and legs slap up against Amanda's thighs and ass, that is in between Amanda's moaning and shrieking. Amanda was the most vocal of them by far, alternating from moans, groans, and dirty talk to nearly screaming as she was approaching orgasm. Emma was the least vocal of the three, it seemed, because she never really felt comfortable with a lot of noise-making. The few times she and Al would have sex while the kids were still living at home required them to be nearly silent, especially as the kids got into their teenage years.

As Emma was silently thinking about all this, she had failed to notice that Amanda had stopped rocking back and forth as she had closed her eyes to listen intently at the sounds of sex that were coming from Amanda. It had only been a few minutes since Tyrese had started fucking her, but the time went by quickly and Emma only had a split second's notice that she was about to be blessed with his cock. Only when he lined up the head of his massive penis against her pussy lips did she realize he was about to enter her did she realize it was about to happen. And then Tyrese pushed in.

"Ungh!" grunted Emma. She saw in the mirrored closet doors her face instantly change into an expression of fucking. She wondered briefly for a moment about sexual facial expressions and how you could instantly tell when a woman had been penetrated. But her higher brain functions were starting to shut down now that her pussy was being filled. Tyrese had plunged at least half of his cock into her on the first thrust. She didn't have time to "prepare" for the penetration like she usually did, by actively trying to relax her Kegel muscles. So the surprise intrusion was a little more painful than she expected it to be. At least Tyrese was already lubed up with Amanda's pussy juice when he entered Emma, which helped him slide into her more deeply.

"Oh, Emma, you're feeling pretty tight this morning!" moaned Tyrese.

He started to thrust more and more of his cock inside her until he had filled her entirely with this engorged penis. Emma didn't realize it, but she was doing the very same thing Amanda had done when Tyrese started to fuck her - blank expression followed by a grimace of pain then moving on to a look of utter pleasure and euphoria as Tyrese began to fuck her good and deep. Emma's body was also rocking rhythmically to the thrusting Tyrese was doing behind her. Emma's tits swung wildly underneath her as Tyrese pumped his cock into her. She couldn't get over - or get enough of - the full feeling in her pussy when Tyrese's cock was plowing into it. Tyrese was taking very long, full strokes with her, sometimes even pulling out entirely and ramming it back in. Feeling his cock head exit her pussy gave her shivers, so when that was followed immediately with having her pussy violated again by that man meat, it gave her a rush of electricity that traveled up her spine and back down again to her pussy.

Tyrese started to pick up the pace with his thrusts until he was jamming that cock inside her at a furious tempo. Emma started to feel her orgasm build in her core and she started to clench all the muscles up and down her body. The waves of orgasm pleasure were starting to build and get stronger and stronger. Tyrese was drilling her from behind rubbing his thick cock against her clit on every thrust. She start to arch her back and was now staring at the ceiling though she would not be able to tell you that afterwards as she was really looking at nothing at all, her vision lost completely in the orgasm she was about to let loose.

"Ohhhh................."

"I...............I.................................mmmmm"

"................................................."

Emma could not get the last word out before she exploded with her third orgasm of the morning, though compared to the first two this one was a tornado compared to the light breezes the girls gave her. Emma's entire body clenched up and her legs began shaking uncontrollably and she let out a prolonged cry that was a mix of a long groan and a grunt. She disengaged from Tyrese's cock because she could no longer hold herself up on her knees, and feeling his engorged cock head leave her cunt while bumping her clit one last time with the head added the final sensation of pleasure to her already wracked body. Emma rolled onto her side which allowed both her legs to continue shaking in the air uncontrollably. She began to sob for air now while holding that cry of absolute ecstasy.

If you had heard her from a different room, you would have thought that Emma was crying uncontrollably. Her eyes were almost completely rolled back into her head and her mouth was held open from her cry. The girls could see her neck muscles clenched and her entire body shaking and they immediately became envious of the fantastic orgasm Tyrese had given her. Emma's toes were curled down and her calf muscles were balled up tight while her thighs were still quivering and convulsing. Emma's sobs were coming in gasps as she tried to suck in air during her massive orgasm. Her face kept alternating from typical "O-face" to a smile back to O-face as she rode her pleasure like a rollercoaster. After what seemed like forever, Emma's orgasm finally started to let off and she curled up in the fetal position her legs still shaking.

"Ohhh.... Ohhhh.... I loved that SO MUCH. Soooo goooodd..... Thank you, baby. Soooo goood..... You fuck me so good......" murmured Emma over and over. She was lost inside her body as every nerve in her body fired in ecstasy. She repeated "... you fuck me so good..." at least a dozen times or more while in this state.

"Now that's how we do!" smirked Tyrese, happy with what he just did to Emma. He moved over to Libby who was watching Emma shake like a leaf and who thought Emma cumming like that was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She glanced back at Tyrese who was waiting a bit to enter her so that he would not cum too soon. Libby saw Tyrese's cock glistening with Emma's juices (she imagined that whatever was left of Mandy's pussy juices were left inside Emma's cunt). She didn't mind going last as she figured she would be the one that Tyrese would cum inside, which usually meant that she would get the benefit of Mandy - and today probably also Emma - going down and eating out her cream pie. Plus, there was something so amazing feeling a man like Tyrese cum inside her pussy. As much as she liked her lesbian lovemaking, Tyrese could always bring her back to being fucked by a man.

Emma could hardly comprehend the orgasm she just had. THIS was how she needed to be fucked. This was what her body desired and now her mind also realized it craved the kind of fucking that Tyrese had just given her. The frontal lobe of her brain seemed to entirely shut down as her body worked that orgasm through every fiber of it. Her mind was now full of Tyrese's cock just as her cunt had just been. Her lizard brain fixated on getting more of that cock because that cock made her feel SO GOOD. Emma knew that she was becoming a whore for him - he was, after all, also sharing her with Libby and Amanda - and she felt a twinge of sadness and shame that she was betraying her husband cuckolding him not only with Tyrese but also with Libby and Amanda. But she longed to be filled with Tyrese's magnificent cock and her submission to him was willing and too powerful to ignore. Yes, she would be Tyrese's whore. Yes, she would do anything and everything he wanted her to do.

The endorphins running through her body and the serotonin lighting up her brain right now demanded more of what she just experienced. She had endured 25 years of unexciting, unfulfilling sex with her husband to be the good wife and mother, but now she had some catching up to do. While Emma was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, Libby was getting her deep fucking. Emma rolled over and watched as her lesbian lover was taking that big black cock deep inside her pussy. Emma gazed at Libby like a new lover. And she looked longingly at Tyrese like her master. She wanted both of them and was ready to give herself to them at any time. Her legs were bicycling back and forth unconsciously generating some friction on her sensitive pussy, and she had cupped a hand around one of her breasts tweaking her nipple. Despite the intense orgasm she just had, her body was ready for more sexual pleasure.

Libby was no longer on her knees as Tyrese had fully mounted her by this point and had pinned her down onto the bed. He had his legs astride hers holding her legs together as he was pounding that cock into her pussy from behind. The bed was bouncing up and down to the rhythm of his fucking while Libby was grunting at the same pace every time he drove his cock home into her. Tyrese was close to cumming as his own sex sounds were becoming more intense and urgent. After several more strokes he declared, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your pussy, Libby!"

"Cum in my pussy, Ty! I want your cum inside me! I want to feel that horse cock shoot your seed inside of me! Give me your babies....." moaned Libby. A few seconds later, Tyrese's thrusting stopped and he growled the rhythm of his cock spurting its seed into Libby's waiting pussy. Tyrese collapsed onto Libby's back after he was done shooting his cum inside her. After a bit of resting on top of her, he rolled off and his cock left a void in Libby's cunt. Mandy was the first one to look at Libby's open pussy. There wasn't as much cum dripping out of it as they had seen yesterday coming out of Emma's pussy, but Tyrese did manage to cum a good amount anyway. Libby was using her cunt muscles to try and push out his cum and it was starting to come down from deep inside her love canal. Emma soon joined Mandy waiting for Tyrese's cum to be more accessible. Mandy was already licking it out of Libby's pussy with broad strokes of her tongue. The white fluid was now being smeared on both Amanda's lips and Libby's pussy lips. Emma pushed her way between Libby's legs to get her share of the warm, sticky fluid. Libby made it easier by scooting back up on her knees a little to raise her ass more and open it up. Emma spread Libby's lips open wider with her hands and stuck her tongue and nose deep inside her pussy. She lapped and sucked at it eagerly, trying to scoop up as much of Tyrese's and Libby's cum as possible. Soon, Emma's mouth was covered in white, gooey, cum.

Emma's desperate tonguing of Libby's pussy was bringing Libby closer to her own orgasm. She marveled at the enthusiasm with which Emma was eating her pussy out. She could feel Emma's nose alternately rubbing her asshole and being pushed into her pussy. Emma hadn't had much practice at eating pussy, but she was surely going to make Libby cum from it. She was getting so close.....

"Emma, please don't stop! Keep doing that! Don't stop! Oh, baby, yes you're eating me so good! Just like that! Don't stop......! Unnnnnnngggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!" cried Libby as Emma gave Libby her first orgasm from eating her. Libby pushed her ass back against Emma's face while Emma pushed her face in towards Libby's ass grinding her face deep into Libby's pussy. Emma had always felt watching a woman get eaten out from behind the most erotic position for cunnilingus, and here she was eating out Libby from behind. After Libby had finished cumming, Emma raised her head up for some air. Her face was covered in cum, and it was hard to distinguish which cum was whose. Libby had also produced her own cream, so Emma's face was streaked with that, plus Libby's regular pussy juices, and the remnants of Tyrese's cum as well. Libby turned around and grabbed Emma's face between her hands and started to lick her face clean while also giving her deep french kisses. It was some of the most passionate kissing that Emma had experienced in her entire life, and she enthusiastically kissed her lesbian lover back.