All Comments on 'Emma Goes to the Gym'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MOOOOOORE

INeed4000BucksINeed4000Bucks4 months ago

I finally made an account so I can comment on this because this is the best sequence of words that I've read so far.

As I read only this part of the story without the context of where the "Mind Control" tag is coming from, it just seems to me that Emma is so trusting of Michael (and so detached from reality) that even though she understands that being naked in public is probably not the best idea, he can convince her that in this case, her stripping is for the best. You can tell she understands SOMETHING about the world but only god knows why she never considers that Michael is doing any of this for perverted reasons, that maybe he's a bit of a horndog. Even if Michael doesn't explain himself, she still reasons that whatever's happening is platonic and ultimately okay.

I have always felt that I have a kink for women who just don't get the severity and/or depravity of a situation (or a state of dress) for one reason or another, where my expectation is that any woman with 5 brain cells to her name should register it from a mile away and disengage to maintain a certain standard of being a decent woman.

But Emma blows away those expectations every time under my head cannon that she's not being mind controlled and rather just is this way somehow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES