Emma, Her Cuck, Linda and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her quaking subsided Emma looked up at us both smiling, then she removed her wedding set from her finger and slowly placed it in the cum that had pooled in her palm. She stuck out her tongue and laid the cum covered ring on it and then into her mouth. In a few seconds she brought it out and slowly licked her ring to make sure it was clean before putting it back on her ring finger.

While Emma defiled her wedding ring Linda had begun fingering herself. "God, that was one of the hottest things I have ever seen," she exclaimed looking down at Emma still on her knees in front of me.

"You guys have planted some very nasty thoughts in my brain and that just seemed like something I could do to make sure and turn you both on."

My mind was still processing the scene. All I could say was, "it worked."

"I wish you could see how sexy you look kneeling like that in front of Tony," Linda said. She then bent over kissing Emma hard on the lips. Emma eagerly accepted Linda's kiss. "I can still taste your cum on your lips. I love it."

"Sometimes when I am fucking or sucking guys I wish I could watch," Emma replied.

"Where is your phone, Emma?" Linda asked. Emma pointed to her purse. Linda was back with the phone/camera in seconds. "Release Tony's cock from his jeans and get him hard with your mouth," Linda directed her. Still on her knees she looked up at Linda and smiled. She finished unbuttoning my jeans and pulled them down, seeing that I also did not have on underwear. She took my semi-erect cock in her hands and brought the head to her lips, licking the precum. Linda began taking photos on Emma's camera. After watching her suck her cum of her ring it didn't take long for me to get fully hard. Emma was obviously a very experienced cocksucker and adept at using her tongue, lips and every part of her mouth. Within a couple of minutes I was face-fucking her and she was slipping my large cock into her throat. She looked up at me the whole time, except when she glanced over at Linda who was still taking photos.

I knew I was getting close and I'm sure Emma did also. At that point Linda abandoned her photo taking and knelt beside Emma. Linda pulled my cock from Emma's mouth to delay me cumming and so they could kiss. So hot. They then began sharing with one licking and one sucking then alternating. Emma began to moan again and was obviously going to cum again while sucking my cock. The woman was amazing. She looked at Linda who was sucking me deeply and said, "I've never done this before with a woman. I'm so glad it is with you." With that I felt the inevitable happening. So did Linda so she took my cock out of her mouth and put it in Emma's making sure she was holding it in her left hand with her ring visible. Linda stood up and without us noticing began taking photos again. I had reached my limit and with a loud moan began to pump a large load of cum into this married slut's mouth and down her throat. Emma was fingering her clit to orgasm as I did.

Emma held my cock in her mouth till I began to soften. "Emma, show me any of my cum still in your mouth." She opened her mouth wide and showed a good deal that had not yet been swallowed. Very erotic.

"Don't swallow yet Emma," Linda directed. "Drip it into your hand like you did the cum from your pussy." Emma smiled and dripped probably a couple of ounces or more of my cum into her right hand. She again removed the ring and laid it in the pool of cum. Satisfied it was covered she then licked it clean, but she wasn't done yet. She immersed it in the cum again, stood and walked over to Linda and offered the ring to her. My wife then licked my cum off another married woman's wedding ring, knowing her cuck husband would hear all about it. Once they were satisfied it was clean Emma put it back on her finger.

I headed to the kitchen for a shot of bourbon while the ladies walked hand-in-hand into our bedroom. I relaxed for a few minutes, sipping my bourbon and reflecting on the amazing sex so far and trying to imagine where it would go from here.

Before I walked into the bedroom I stripped naked. As I entered I noticed the plantation shutters had been partly closed, dimming the light coming in, but allowing enough for me to comfortably see Emma lying on her back with her head on a pillow. She was shaking and moaning, obviously about to cum. My wife's beautiful ass was in the air and her face buried in Emma's crotch. My cock was immediately fully erect at the sight. Emma began to buck and let out a very loud moan as she violently came. Linda continued to loudly slurp trying to drink in as much of Emma's pussy cum a possible. After a few seconds she raised her face and I could see Emma was still squirting into Linda's mouth and face. As the stream slowed and Emma's breathing began to normalize, Linda looked over at me and smiled with Emma's squirt dripping from her beautiful face.

"Tony," Linda said, "grab Emma's phone from the dresser top and take a photo of me with my face soaked over her pussy. I want her to have it a souvenir of me being the first woman to make her cum."

I happily obliged taking several so the ladies could pick which they liked. I wonder if Emma would share the photo with Jim.. I hoped she would.

Emma seemed to recover and was stroking her clit as she looked at me. "That was amazing," she said. "I've never had a woman do that to me, fuck, I've never even made out with a woman before. I sometimes squirt some, but never like that. I've never had an orgasm that intense. I'm sorry if I soaked your bed."

Linda crawled up, put her face next to Emma's and kissed her, allowing Emma to sample her own ejaculation. "Don't worry about the bed, the blanket is old and there are several underneath it. You look like you could use a little break so why don't you watch Tony fuck his wife. Any way you want."

"I think I want to warm you up first, get you ready to take that monstrous cock inside you" Emma purred, glancing at both of us. "You were the first woman to eat my pussy, Linda, and I want your pussy to be the first I eat." Linda quickly rolled onto her back, raised her knees and spread her smooth cunt. Emma laid her face on Linda's cunt and pulled up on her knees so her ass was in the air as Linda's had been. "Tony, please also take a photo of me eating Linda's pussy. I will definitely show it to Jimmy and guarantee he will cum before I have to touch him." Once again, I gladly obliged. Emma seemed to be a natural as she licked up Linda's slit and flicked her clit with her tongue. Linda held her by the back of her head and moaned, telling her not to stop.

I was really enjoying the show, but feeling a little left out so I climbed on to the bed and positioned my stiff, throbbing cock behind Emma's still dripping cunt. I slid in easily and was quickly balls deep rhythmically pumping her as both women moaned. I really wanted to make Emma watch me fuck Linda so I paced myself so as not to cum. I reached down and spread Emma's ass cheeks and admired her tight brown asshole. I knew both Linda and I would at least lick it before the day was over. I even pressed my right thumb against her puckered sphincter and there was no resistance as I penetrated her outer ring and she moaned. Just at that moment Linda began to moan more loudly and press Emma's face forcefully into her cunt. In seconds she shuddered and climaxed onto Emma's face.

I was getting close so I withdrew and crawled up to Linda and stuck my soaked cock into her mouth. Before I did I grabbed Emma's phone and snapped a pic of her face covered with Linda's juices. She smiled for the camera. I knew that one would be shown to her cuck... er, Jim.

Linda sort of collapsed from her orgasm and Emma crawled up and kissed her, now sharing Linda's cunt juice with her. They continued to make out while Linda recovered. Emma lowered her face and aggressively sucked Linda's nipples into her mouth. Another photo op for me. I then laid down with them, rolled Emma on to her back and Linda I shared her nipples. I slowly moved my lips down her flat, muscular stomach, finally reaching her bald pussy. I began licking her still swollen clit and she began to squirm. I could taste sex but it was impossible to know whose cum I was enjoying. I continued lower until I was licking the lowest part of her slit and pushing my tongue in as far as it would go. I placed my hands under her butt cheeks and lifted her hips slightly and pulled her cheeks apart giving my tongue access to her asshole. Her response was a gasp followed by a moan. I rimmed her and felt her sphincter relax under my tongue. I pushed and my tongue overcame the tightness of the outer ring and penetrated into her ass. The taste was earthy and very, very erotic.

Linda recovered enough from her orgasm that she placed her face on Emma's pussy and watched me tongue her asshole. After a short time watching and listening to Emma moan, she decided she wanted in on the action. She pulled my face away and kissed me roughly and deeply. "God, Emma, I can taste your ass on Tony's tongue and lips. It's amazing." Then she rolled Emma onto her stomach and pulled her facedown on her elbows with her ass in the air. I watched as my beautiful wife, her carefully manicured fingernails with red "slut" polish, pull Emma's ass cheeks apart and immediately bury her face in her ass. Emma gasped even louder as Linda alternated between sucking her asshole and penetrating it with her tongue, literally tongue fucking her. I placed my face next to Emma's and began to kiss her. She opened her mouth and greedily accepted my tongue which a minute before had been in her asshole.

"Tony, I can taste my ass on your tongue. I feel so sluttish and I love it. I've never had sex like this... never even close. I'm going to cum again if Linda keeps eating my asshole. Kiss me again. I want to taste more." I willingly agreed. As we broke our kiss this time, Emma let out a small scream. I knew Linda had probably inserted a finger into Emma's ass. Emma began to furiously stroke her clit. I confirmed by looking back to see Linda's slim right middle finger all the way to the third knuckle moving slowly in Emma's asshole. Linda looked at me and smiled seductively, then slowly removed her finger, held it to her lips and sucked it. I almost blew my load. Emma quivered, came, moaned and collapsed face first on the bed.

We all took a few minutes to recover, though I still had a throbbing erection, that needed relief soon. Emma was first to speak. "You guys are amazing. I've always loved sex but today is on another level. Linda, you made me more aware than ever that my ass loves attention."

"This time-out is all fine and well, but have you two beautiful married sluts noticed I have a raging hard-on?" They smiled at one another and crawled over and began giving me my second double blowjob of the day. Not wanting to cum yet, a rather roughly grabbed both by the hair and forced them to look up at me. "Here's what is about to happen," I told them a little more aggressively than I had been. "I'm going to fuck Linda while you watch Emma. You can place your face near her cunt, whatever position I put her in, in case I want to pull out and have you suck her juices off." Emma and Linda both looked at me and smiled simultaneously. I might even fuck her in the ass if she begs for it". Linda smiled again, "I'm already begging for it, Tony. Use me however you want. I want to be the center of attention with Emma watching. Linda leaned over and again kissed Emma deeply. "When I finish with Linda, I'm going to fuck Emma like the little slut wife she is. Looking at her wedding ring and thinking of the stories she will tell her cuck....er, Jim." Emma smiled at Linda, then me, took her ring off, reached over and grabbed my cock with precum covering the tip and covered the ring, diamond and all with the fluid. "I really want to lick it clean but I know I will taste a lot of cum from you, Tony, so... I think I will let it dry and have Jimmy lick it clean when I get home." Hearing that I almost came on the spot.

Linda led Emma to the bed and lay down on her back, holding her knees up so her wet cunt and her asshole were wide open for me. Emma leaned over and gave Linda's pussy a few licks, then laid her head on Linda's lower abdomen with her face inches from Linda's vulnerable cunt, resting her left hand, wedding ring like a centerpiece, on Linda's already swollen clit. Centering my hips between Linda's thighs and looking into my wife's lustful eyes, I leaned forward and kissed her deeply relishing the taste of all the sex already on her lips and tongue. I eased my throbbing cock into her pussy. In two thrusts my balls were banging against her ass and my cock already eight inches inside her.

Emma lay mesmerized, watching my cock slide in and out, listening to Linda's moans growing louder as the minutes passed, glancing up at me and smiling occasionally, and gently stroking Linda's already swollen clit. I knew Linda's was getting close so I eased my cock out and rested it an inch from Emma's lips. She did not hesitate, taking my rock hard cock in her left hand do make sure I could see her ring, sealing her lips around it and was nearly able to deep throat me. As I eased out of her mouth I thrust deeply back into Linda. Emma looked up and ran her tongue slowly over her lips and then began to use her tongue on Linda's clit. Twice more I went from Linda's cunt to Emma's mouth in an effort to delay my orgasm. The last time I began pumping Linda hard and she started to moan even louder. Emma picked up the pace of licking her clit and Linda exploded with a loud, wet orgasm.

"Tony, I still want you in my ass. Fuck me in the ass, Tony." Linda was almost screaming. Without being told she rolled over, resting on her elbows with her ass in the air. My cock was very wet from fucking Linda, Emma's sucking and some of Linda's pussy juice trickling down her ass and over her asshole for her part, and also without being told Emma had rested her head on Linda's lower back, right at the top of her crack. I still wanted to make sure there would be little resistance to me ass fucking her, besides I loved to eat my slut wife's ass and I knew she loved it.

"Spread her ass cheeks so we can see her asshole," I told Emma. She did so immediately. I lowered my face, licked along her ass crack and stopped my tongue over Linda's pulsating asshole. Just as when Linda and I had eaten Emma's ass, there was little resistance as my tongue pushed into her ass. Linda gasped, began moaning again and her right hand went to her crotch and she began rapidly rubbing her clit.. already pretty worked over by Emma. I could taste the juice from her pussy and the deep earthy taste of her ass. I loved the taste and I knew Linda was already looking forward to tasting her ass off my cock.

Emma had inched her face closer still, curious to watch and maybe to taste. I withdrew my tongue and easily replaced it with two fingers all the way into Linda's asshole. She was gasping and seemed ready to cum already. I pulled Emma's lips to mine and kissed her. She immediately open her mouth and welcomed my tongue. We kissed while in fingered my wife's ass. When I broke the kiss Emma looked at me with pure lust and whispered, "I could taste her ass." I'm not sure Linda heard her but she immediately quivered, moaned louder and came. "Don't stop, Tony, fuck me in the ass." I withdrew my fingers, leaned forward and held my index finger close to Linda's mouth. She immediately sucked it clean. I brought the other finger that had been in Linda's ass and laid it on her hip close to Emma's face. Emma looked up at me, seeming conflicted. I took my finger to my lips and ran it over my mouth. Emma sat up and began running her tongue over my lips, then took my finger and sucked it clean. All the while she was fingering herself fiercely.

"Spread Linda's ass as wide as you can," I told Emma. She did and I pressed the tip of my cock firmly against Linda's asshole. Even as wet as she was it took some pressure to force my swollen cock head past the outer ring. As it entered, Linda gasped but yelled out for me to drive it in. Two more thrusts and 8 inches were in my beautiful wife's ass. I love the warm wetness and tightness. Linda had often told me how much she loves me fucking her ass. She described how full it made her ass and bowels and the pain/pleasure it brings. Within a couple of minutes we had established a rhythm of me thrusting and her pushing back to take me even deeper. She had orgasmed a second time with me in her ass, when I eased out, reached up and grabbed Linda's hair. I slid quickly off the bed and took two steps forward until my cock was even with Linda's face. "Let me taste my ass, Tony." With that I leaned forward and she grabbed the base of my cock and guided it into her mouth. As she sucked my cock Emma watched intently. After a few seconds I pulled my cock free, walked back, climbed back on the bed between her legs. Emma lowered her face again. Linda's asshole was still gaped open. "Emma put my cock back in Linda's ass." She reached down and grabbed the base of my cock and pressed against Linda's asshole. She pushed slightly and my cock started to slide in and I thrust it all the way back into Linda's ass. Emma looked at me and smiled... looking very pleased with herself. A few more minutes of slamming Linda's ass and I withdrew again to avoid the climax I felt coming. This time I simply rested my cock on Linda's lower back, an inch from Emma's mouth. She looked up at me, then slowly held my cock and licked the head, then licked the length of the sides. Finally, she took it into her mouth and sucked.

I told Emma to put me back in Linda's ass and she did it by herself this time. She looked up at me and smiled again. Her lips were shiny with the pussy and ass juice from cleaning my cock. I grabbed her a little roughly by the hair and pulled her lips to mine and we kissed while I continued to pound Linda's ass. The hard pounding brought Linda to another orgasm. "I'm cumming," she screamed. "Cum in my ass, Tony." Not able to hold back any longer I exploded shot after shot of hot cum deep in my wife's ass. I left my cock inside her until it was at most semi erect, then eased it out.

The three of us collapsed, lying side by side on the bed. My almost flaccid cock lay on my stomach covered in my cum, Linda's ass juice and who knows what else. Linda slowly rolled to her side, sat part way up and lowered her mouth to my cock and began sucking and licking it clean. Emma shifted position and gently stroked Linda's hair as she cleaned me up. "I do love the taste of my ass on Tony's cock," Linda purred glancing at Emma and they kissed. Linda was still holding my cock which somehow miraculously was starting to get hard. Emma leaned over and gave the tip of my cock a kiss.

Linda excused herself to go to the bathroom. Emma and I, both pretty exhausted, snuggled with my semi erect cock pressed into the crack of her ass. I decided not to push my luck. Linda joined us in a few minutes. Emma announced that she needed to pee again and hopped up. Linda gave me a very provocative smile and said, "I should probably join her." "That would be fun but maybe we should keep some of our deviance in reserve for another time with her,"' I replied. Linda put on a fake pout and said, "you're probably right. I want to keep her as a gym partner."

Emma came out still naked and I knew Linda really wanted to go down on her to see if any piss remained. After a few minutes I pointed out that it was now nearly 9 PM. We had been having sex for almost seven hours with a few breaks along the way.

"I probably should get home so I can give Jimmy all the details of my "date" and show him some photos... oh yeah and make him clean my rings," Emma said as she got up and started to dress. "Oh no you don't, you hot married slut. I told you I was going to fuck you like I own you and I am." With a little head from Linda while I was making out with our "date" I was fully erect. I laid Emma on her back, pressed my self between her legs and eased a couple of inches of cock into her. She looked into my eyes, then at Linda, then put her hands behind my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. As we kissed I pushed another couple of inches inside her cunt, but once I got fully in I was pressing against her cervix. It was much more difficult to get all the way in with her on her back than the short fucking I gave her from behind. I figured it was time to let loose on her. With all my might I began slamming my cock into her cunt and pressing my body weight down on her. She was moaning and digging her fingernails into my back. Her moans became screams and I continued to slam into her.