Emma, Her Cuck, Linda and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony forced himself off the bed and stood with his cock fully erect and in need of release. "Emma, get on your knees and suck my cock as your husband watches you," he told Emma in a no-nonsense tone. Emma immediately positioned herself on her knees in front of him in suck a position Jimmy was watching two feet away. She slowly licked his precum from the tip of his cock. She sealed her lips around his cock as she began taking him deeper into her mouth and throat, gagging occasionally but never slowing down. She made sure to hold his cock in her left hand so her weeding ring was plainly visible to both Tony and Jimmy. Tony withdrew his cock and slapped it across her face several times before putting it back in her mouth he knew he was getting close. Linda slid off the bed, knelt behind Tony and began to kiss his ass cheeks. Soon Linda's tongue was rimming Tony's asshole while Emma was gaging herself on his cock. With difficulty Tony managed to relax his sphincter and Linda managed to punch her tongue into his ass and tongue fucked him.

"Linda, come up here and tell me where I should shoot my load." Linda rose and stood next to Tony, looking down at her friend with Tony's cock in her mouth. "Babe," Linda responded, "I want to jack you off on this slut's beautiful face. I think she will be even more beautiful with your cum all over her face."

Linda grabbed Emma's hair and pulled her face back and away from Tony's cock. "Open keep your mouth open and look into my husband's eyes as he spurts all over your face, slut." Emma did as she was told and Linda stroked Tony's cock. He could no long hold out and his cum began to shoot out in pulsing stream over Emma's face and into her mouth. He spurted for the better part of a full minute and cum dripped off her chin and onto her tits. She was drenched.

Emma gave Tony a single deep suck to make sure he was done, then turned her face to look at Jimmy and smiled.

Linda produced her own phone and took a photo of the smiling slut Emma with her face covered in cum. "I'll masturbate looking at this when I want," Linda said. "Now you incredible slut, kiss me with Tony's cum on your lips and in your mouth, but the rest dries on your face and tits." The girls kissed and cum swapped. Then Linda whispered in Emma's ear, "Tony and I own you, you slut, is that right?" Emma moaned with extasy and said "yes."

"Well," Linda continued whispering, "you leave that cum dry until Tony and I give you a shower to mark you as ours."

"I want that so much, Linda."

Tony directed the two sluts to get back in the bed and told Emma to get Linda's ass ready for him. She did by using first one finger, then two to probe deep inside Linda's ass, reaching as far back as she could. The she used her mouth to kiss Linda's asshole and tongue it until she was very lubed. She re-inserted her fingers, explored the inside of Linda's ass and withdrew the fingers. Looking at Linda's gaping asshole, Emma placed her fingers into her mouth enjoying the musty taste of Linda's ass and feeling like a complete dirty slut.

"Fuck me in my dirty ass, Tony. Take my ass. I'm ready and just want you to ride me hard," Linda spoke to Tony between moans as she fingered her clit. Tony positioned himself behind her ass and his cock behind her gaping asshole. He motioned Emma to lay her head on Linda's lower back and she immediately complied. "Put my cock in Linda's asshole," he directed Emma. Emma gripped the base of Tony's cock and eased the head slowly into her friend's waiting asshole. As it slid in she looked up at Tony. She also lowered her hand to Linda's cunt and helped Linda masturbate.

"Slam it into me, Tony," Linda screamed out as the entire length of Tony's cock entered the wet warmth of the deepest areas of her ass, making her feel as if his cock was literally all the way into her bowels. "Fuckkk," Linda cried out and began to quiver, then shake with an orgasm.

Tony withdrew his cock, placed it in front of Emma's face say, "Clean my cock, slut, suck it clean." Without hesitation Emma pulled his cock into her mouth and began sucking hard on it. Then she used her tongue to lick the shaft. Linda looked back at Tony and Emma, "Do you like the taste of my ass on Tony's cock after it has been all the way inside me, Babe?"

"I do, Linda. It is earthy and sort of sweet. I feel like such a slut and I love it," Emma replied. Emma helped Tony go back in Linda's ass and she also resumed fingering Linda and rubbing her clit. Tony slammed hard into his wife's ass. After only a minute or so, Linda came again, with a shudder and scream. Tony withdrew his cock and Linda collapsed face down onto the bed. Emma automatically grabbed it and took it to her mouth. Tony grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth away from his cock.

"This time my slut wife cleans her own ass off my cock and when she is done you can kiss her.'

Tony dropped to his back and lay on his back with his glistening cock at attention. Without being told Linda crawled to him, still exhausted from the ass fucking and orgasms. She took him in her mouth and sucked enthusiastically until both she and Tony were satisfied she had cleaned all of her ass cum and juice off his cock. Then she rose to her knees, motioned Emma over and they kissed passionately, sharing the taste of Linda's ass and Tony's cock.

Jim watched in awe and had ejaculated for the third time. He knew Emma dated and fucked and sucked guys; he knew she had sex with Tony and Linda before, but seeing this now he was in awe, shocked but very aroused.

Tony had forced himself to avoid cumming in Linda's beautiful, hot, wet ass. Now he needed to make the girls reverse roles and fuck Emma hard in her ass in front of her husband. As the girls broke their kiss, he pulled Emma to him and whispered, "You know what happens how, right?"

"You're going to fuck my slutty ass."

"That's right, Emma, but its even more than that. In front of your husband, as he watches listens and even smells me fucking his wife's ass and you making sure he knows how much you enjoy my cock in your ass, Linda will lie beneath you using her tongue and mouth on your cunt to help you cum. I am going to make sure you take every inch in your ass until my balls slap against your pussy. I'm going to pull out and make Linda clean your ass off my cock just like cleaned hers off me. Then once you have came, I will let myself go and shoot my whole load of thick cum so deep in your ass it will stream into your bowels." Emma was breathless but managed to tell Tony and Linda, "that's what I want. I want to be completely a slut and used. I want my ass fucked hard."

"That's good but even then, we are not quite done," Tony said looking at both women. "Linda will leave her mouth under your asshole and you will let every bit of cum, mixed with your ass juice, leak into her mouth and all over her beautiful face. Then you will push hard to make sure you eject all of it from your bowels and Linda will finger your ass to make sure she gets every drop of everything in your ass."

The girls looked at one another and smiled. "Linda, lube Emma up. I know she is already wet but I love watching you tongue her asshole. Linda didn't waste a second and as Emma rested on her elbows with her ass in the air, Linda covered and began rimming, then tongue fucking her friend.

"Jim, if you think you can handle watching the way your slut wife is going to be used, stay. If you think it is more than you can handle, go in the living room. Jim nodded and stayed seated.

Tony was hard as a rock as he looked down at his wife's face beneath Emma's pussy and ass, and Emma's wet and already relaxed asshole. She began to moan quietly, as he pressed the head of her cock against her asshole. The tip went in easily and Emma's moans began actually purring as he eased in inch by inch. He recognized Emma was a smaller woman than Linda and that her anal canal was likely more shallow. Regardless, she wanted his whole cock in her ass and she was going to get it. With each thrust he went deeper and the purr became heavy pants and then screams increasing in volume. It took a couple of minutes but he finally felt his balls pressed against Emma's pussy. He set a steady rhythm and Emma responded as Linda licked her cunt and rubbed her clit.

"Fuck my ass, Tony. Own me," Emma screamed as he slammed into her. As Emma had her first orgasm with Tony in her ass, she drenched Linda's face. Tony slowly withdrew his cock and allowed it to drop into Linda's open mouth. Linda sucked and licked his cock until she was satisfied he was clean.

"I tasted your ass, Babe, and I loved it. It tastes like mine when Tony goes ass to mouth on me," Linda said to Emma, Tony and Jim.

Emma's asshole was still gaped open and Tony easily entered and drove all the way inside her. Emma let out a sharp scream and Tony thrusted hard. They resumed their rhythm. In a couple of minutes Emma began begging Tony to cum in her ass.

"I'm going to cum again, Tony. Please cum in my ass." Emma's was panting rapidly and her ass was spasmodically gripping his cock. He felt his orgasm coming. As Emma began to scream, Tony began spurting ropes of cum deep into her ass. Maybe even deeper in her bowels than he had in Linda. Emma collapsed forward with her ass still in the air. Tony remained in her ass as she continued to squeeze his cock with the muscles deep inside her bowels. When he began to slowly withdraw his cum began to flow from her ass into Linda's mouth. His cock fell to Linda's mouth as he withdrew and she sucked on it as his cum continued to flow from Emma's ass. He noted that his cum was even thicker than normal and was mixed with Emma's ass juices. He grabbed Emma by her hair and pulled her into a sitting position over his wife's mouth. As the flow slowed Linda used her middle finger to explore inside Emma's ass and she was able to pull some more cum out and into her mouth.

"Push, Emma. I want all of my cum and you ass juice in Linda's mouth."

"I still feel like my bowels are full, Tony."

"Its just cum. Push it out." Emma complied and one more dollop of thick and slightly discolored cum shot into Linda's welcoming mouth. Exhausted all three of them collapsed onto the bed in odd angles. Linda turned to Emma, held her face and they kissed and cum swapped.

"That was amazing," Linda said. "Like nothing I have ever done."

"Linda, you are the queen of married sluts. I feel so hot and dirty right now and I absolutely love it," responded Emma.

Tony looked at both girls, "You guys have exhausted me and given me a night I will never forget."

Linda smiled at him and said, "there will be more."

Tony glanced over and noted that Jim had left.

They all rested for what seemed like an hour. It was 1:00 AM when Tony rose to go to the kitchen for a bourbon. Linda followed him. "Babe, I want to do one more thing with Emma before we all crash," she said pressing against him. "What's that, babe?"

"Well I have to pee and Emma wants us to mark her as ours. She wants us to piss on her. It was a warm evening so they led Emma outside and told her to kneel on the deck. She complied and looked up at them. "You want us to piss on you and mark you as ours. Is that true Emma?" Tony asked.

"Yes" she said and she opened her mouth. Linda had to piss urgently and started by sending a hot stream over Emma's tits and face. Finally her flow stopped and Tony placed himself over Emma. Linda held his cock and once his stream started it was powerful. Linda directed it to Emma's beautiful open mouth. Emma swallowed what she could and the remainder poured from her mouth over her body. When they were both done she looked up at them and said, "Thank you. You truly own me."

They all showered together and crashed.

Tony woke at 8:AM and the girls around 10. He made breakfast. Once they ate Emma said she should get going as she had a husband to get home to. They walked her to the car and drove her home. Tony opened her door and he handed Emma a small jewelry box and told her to open it. Inside was a gold anklet and the in gold the letters POTAL with diamonds at the top of each letter.

"God, its beautiful. Thank you. I love you guys. What do the letters stand for?"

Linda told her, "You'll figure it out."

Later that evening Emma called Linda. She sounded very excited. "Yes, I am Property Of Tony And Linda. I am POTAL and I would not want it any other way. I do what you tell me, fuck who you want me to. Anything you want."

Linda's perspective

Tony pretty much nailed our adventure with Emma. When I met her at the gym I just knew we would hook up. What I didn't know was anything about her cucking lifestyle. I confess I really got into it... even though I did give him the world's worst suck while Tony was having his way with Emma in our bed. When I realized it was a lifestyle he chose and that it worked for them, I wanted to be part of cucking him. Pissing on him with Emma was incredibly kinky... and I like kinky, slutty sex... generally the nastier the better, though I know I just look like an attractive soccer mom. There were a couple of things I wish Tony had left out, but what the hell, they are what they are. Besides all of it is in the past, since Tony and I divorced. I know Tony stays very sexually active and I am happy for him... sort of. I might as well be a nun where sex is concerned but it is a decision I made.

Anyway, all the time we spent with Emma was amazing and grew in intensity each time. Tony identified me as "very anal," and that is probably an understatement. I was introduced to being fucked in the ass pretty early on and found out I loved it.

Might as well get this out of the way... yes, I did love the taste of my ass on Tony's cock and on the few times I did ass-to-mouth involving another woman I found that incredibly erotic. I know some people would find that a turn-off, but I learned I was not the only woman who loved it. Emma had never tasted her own ass, let alone another woman's before we started playing and she became addicted to it very quickly.

As sexy as the three of us enjoying our bodies was, the pleasure Emma took in cuckolding Jimmy was amazing and made it all more intense. Seeing him watch his wife completely used by Tony and me makes me want to cum just recalling him sitting there, especially when Tony fucked us both in the ass and we took his cum straight from one another's asshole. It was the first time I had done that, though I often sucked Tony's cum from women's cunts and always enjoyed eating women's asses. The taste was very erotic but the ass juice was stronger than just going ass-to-mouth. It was maybe the most slutish thing I ever did... I would have to think on that... but glad it was with Emma.

Tony's description of Emma and me having our girl's night out is accurate, but a little shortened. I had a great time at the club teasing and then dancing with Bill and making out with him in the car. If Tony had been somewhere in the States I would have asked him for permission to suck Bill off. He was handsome and pretty well hung and I was horny as hell. I did confess to Tony I licked Bill's precum, but I actually did blow him for a few seconds, but did not get him off. For one thing, I belong to Tony and appreciate the freedom we both have in our sex life. Only once since we became a couple did I let purposefully let a guy cum in my mouth and that was when Tony and I were with Patty and Jim and I had a bit of a crush on Jim. Tony related that in an earlier story.

Anyway, it was a wild and fun ride with Emma. I know she had a huge crush on Tony and I admit near the end of our time playing with her I started to get a little uneasy. She wanted to be with us all the time. We did take her to a swing party with us and we all had a great time. I did really care for her but it started to be a little stifling.

Tony didn't really finish the story as I think it still bothers him. We started encouraging her to go back to her cucking ways and date other guys or girls. She said she would fuck anyone we wanted but she wanted us to own her and tell who to fuck. It was sexy but a bit much. Tony and I joined another gym and Tony told her point blank she needed to give us space. She was devastated but recovered enough to leave Jimmy for a guy she had dated in the past. Apparently, he was a pretty wealthy lawyer and they moved to Tampa. She got divorced and they got married. She did not return her POTAL anklet and I hope he wears it occasionally. Last we heard Jimmy now owns two very successful coffee shops.