Emma, Her Cuck, Linda and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda made herself comfortable in the living room while Emma got ready for her date, er, dates. After a few minutes Jimmy came in and sat across from her. He had put on shorts and a t-shirt and seemed very relaxed.

"You look like you had a good time, Jimmy," Linda said.

"I did. That was amazingly hot."

Figuring Jimmy deserved a treat after they had pissed on him, she shifted her position making sure she could get a glance at her shaved pussy... 'what the hell she thought,' he had seen it inches from his face as she shot urine on him and into his mouth. "You guys have a pretty unique relationship, but I guess Tony and I are unique also. As long as it works for you guys, all the better for me and Tony. I am really looking forward to my date with Emma and watching her suck off Greg before we go back to our place to explore each other a little more." She noticed that Jimmy how had a pretty good tent on his shorts.

"What we do is unusual," he said, "but less so than you might think. I am a member of an online group of cuckold husbands and a few of us have even met for drinks and to exchange perspectives. You might be surprised but most of us are highly successful, professionals. Emma and I have a more normal relationship much of the time. I knew before we married how highly sexed she is, just the opposite of my ex.

"We go on dates also and have sex, often while she relates her most recent experiences, even if she had just returned home. Em usually has one or two dates a month. Much of the time we are pretty main stream, middle-class. She has helped be build the restaurant into a very successful business and we plan to open another across town this year. Her being a slut wife is an important part of our relationship and I think it is empowering for both of us. It works."

Emma walked in looking like the hottest slut wife ever. She rocked 5-inch "come fuck me" heels and a literally skin tight red dress and barely covered her ass and made it very clear she wore nothing under it. Slut red lipstick and minimal make-up finished off the look.

"Damn, Emma, I would fuck you right now, except Jimmy would like that too much," Linda said, giving Jimmy and glance and wink.

Emma sashayed over to Jimmy and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I probably won't be home till morning... depends on how exhausted I am after Linda and I get done with each other. Its 9:00 now and I imagine by 11 I'll have Greg's cock in my mouth and by 11:30 he'll be reflecting on the best blowjob he's ever had. It's possible I may take care of one or two other guys, but only if Linda wants to watch and I do not plan to fuck anybody."

As Linda stood up, making sure Jimmy got another glance of her pussy, she told him it was far more likely Emma would not be home till early afternoon. As his wife left to suck off at least one guy and have lesbian sex with Linda, the sexiest woman he'd ever seen next to Emma, he began to jack-off his completely erect cock. He lasted about thirty seconds.

As they got into the Caddy Emma turned to Linda and said, "I am sorry about the date with Greg but it will be really exciting with you watching. Once I get him off please take me to your place and continue the lessons you and Tony started with me last time."

You shouldn't have told Jimmy you didn't plan to fuck anybody because it is entirely possible I may use a strap-on on you and ask you to use it on me... probably also in my ass," Linda told her, glancing at her with a look of complete lust.

Emma actually moaned and Linda glanced at her again and saw the Emma was fingering herself violently. She had pulled her dress up to her waist and moaned loudly as she came on the leather seat.

"I know you are going to let me taste your finger before you clean the cum off Tony's seat," Linda said with her eyes on the road. Emma obligingly held her left middle and ring finger to Linda's lips. Linda held her wrist and took her fingers into her mouth and licked them, making sure to pay special attention to Emma's wedding ring. When Linda released her wrist, Emma took her fingers into her own mouth and sucked on them.

"I do love the taste of you, Emma. I bet some of your cunt cum ran down to your asshole." Emma took the hint and reached down with her right middle finger and eased it into her asshole. She massaged her asshole for a minute or so and was moaning like she was going to cum again. She withdrew her finger and again held it to Linda's lips. Linda ran her finger over her lips and the over her tongue, finally she sealed her lips over the finger that had just been in Emma's ass and sucked it clean.

"Oops, I'm afraid I sucked all of your ass juice off you finger, Emma." Emma looked at Linda with lust in her eyes and then dropped her finger back to her asshole, pumping it in her ass a couple of times, withdrew the finger, held it to her own lips, licked it, then put it in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Damn, girl you are a slut of the highest order" Linda said with a smile.

"You and Tony have taken me to sexual places I only may have dreamed. I definitely think of my asshole as a sexual organ now and I sort of like the musty and erotic taste that comes from it. You remember I sucked Tony's cock when he pulled it from your ass... and I loved it."

They were both highly aroused as they pulled into the parking lot of the bar where they were going to meet up with Greg. Despite Linda's complete horniness, she held Emma's hand for a moment after turning off the engine. Linda looked and Emma and said, "I enjoyed talking to Jimmy while you were changing. He actually seemed like a pretty good guy who just enjoys letting you fulfill your sexual appetite and that he truly loves you."

"He does, Emma replied, "and I think I love him, too. I just really like cuckolding him and having a sex with other men. I usually only date occasionally and he gets off on it. Other than that we are pretty "normal," what ever that means. Though it's probably good I'm not a school teacher as you mentioned you once were. This works for us."

Linda leaned over and kissed Emma passionately, each using their tongues to explore the others mouth. When they broke the kiss Linda said to Emma, "enough serious talk. Let's go be the sluts we are and set this place on fire; see how many guys we can send home to their wives fantasizing about us while they fuck them. Or cumming before they even get home. I'm also looking forward to you sucking Greg off and sending a photo to Jimmy of Greg's cock in your mouth and his cum in you mouth. I may even let poor Greg see us cum kiss."

The joint was less crowded than they expected but Greg was waiting at the bar. Linda noticed that he was probably only late 20's but good looking, dressed well and looked well built.

"He's cute, she whispered as they sauntered over, every guy and woman in the bar blatantly checking them out. "I'm surprised you haven't fucked him yet."

"When I met him here last month I was on a date with a guy I really sort of liked and who I had several dates with over the past six months. I had promised him he could cum in my pussy and I really wanted him to. It was the last date we had but it was great. I showed Jimmy his cum in my cunt when I got home. I did dance with Greg a lot though and let him feel me up and even finger me on the dance floor. We kissed a lot and I stroked his cock through his pants. I promised him a date... and here we are."

Linda danced and teased a lot of guys and unquestionably pissed off a few wives. All-in-all fun. She focused in on one guy, who was handsome, well-built and very interested. While dancing she formulates a plan because she can feel that he is rock hard. She may be a married slut but never a cock tease. She allows her hand to drop to his cock and runs over it lightly.

"Damn, woman, you are driving me crazy. If you keep that up I am going to cum right here on the dance floor."

"Its not like I've never made a guy cum on a dance floor before," Linda whispered in his ear. "But I have a much better plan for you. I think you'll love it." She took his hand an walked him back to the table where Emma and Greg were making out and looked to be minutes from her losing her deal not to get fucked tonight... at least not by anyone but Linda.

"I think it is time for us all to go out to the car" she whispered in Emma's ear and then nibbled on it... sending both guys a notch closer to cumming.

"Are you going to blow this guy? He's cute but I didn't think that was something you did without Tony's approval."

"Its not, and I'm not going to blow him," Linda said looking Emma in the eye, "You are."

When they got to the car Emma got into the backseat and pulled Greg in. Linda sat behind the wheel and had her good-looking playmate sit on the passenger side. "What's your name anyway, handsome man with a hard-on," she asked him.

"I'm Bill" he replied. What's yours? By the way beautiful ride."

"My name is Stephanie and the car is my husband's."

Emma already had Greg's cock out and jerked her head up when Linda called herself Stephanie. Linda shrugged. Holding Greg's cock to her lips she looked up at him. "Sorry, Greg this is all you get tonight. But I will rock your world. I have other plans later with Lin... er, Stephanie. If you find this blowjob amazing as I think you will, you can text me and maybe we can see each other again." Emma immediately began to lick precum from Greg's cock and suck up and down his shaft. Linda reached into the backseat and opened Emma's purse, retrieving her phone. A she did she made certain Bill could see her exposed tit.

"Emma, look up at me so you can send your hubby a souvenir. Greg, no worry, only your cock and Emma's face will be in the photo." Emma kept Greg's cock against her cheek and smiled into the camera as Linda took the photo.

Bill said, "that is incredibly hot. You guys are amazing." Linda knew Bill was expecting a blowjob, and he would get one, it just wouldn't be from her. She reached across and unzipped his slacks and pulled his already fully erect cock out. It was good-sized and she really did want to suck it, but, while stroking him would be fine with Tony under the circumstances, blowing him isn't something she would do without Tony there and approving. She did kiss him deeply while stroking his cock and let him touch her boob. She was being sorely tempted, but just in time Greg began moaning and his breathing became very rapid. She grabbed the phone and leaned back over the seat, watching as Emma took Greg to the edge, and then over it. With a series of grunts he began shooting his load in Emma's mouth. Emma kept him in her mouth until he was flaccid. Then she pulled her cum filled mouth away, as Linda had told her to do when they were still in the bar, and looked up at Linda, her mouth holding a huge amount of thick cum. Linda took the picture.

Linda leaned over and did lick the precum from the head of Bill's cock. Then she smiled at him and told him he was next. Bill leaned back to give Linda room to lean over. "No, silly," she purred. "Get in back Emma is still wanting to suck cock. "

Bill looked a little confused, "But I thought you and..."

"An understandable misunderstanding, Bill, but I only fuck around if my husband is involved or at least approves. You're a good-looking guy and it would be fun. I guarantee you a blow job from my girlfriend will be the best you ever had. Now get in back or go home and jack-off." Bill quickly crawled into the backseat.

Emma pulled his lips to hers and kissed him deeply. He didn't seem to notice or mind that her lips, tongue and mouth still tasted of Greg's semen. When Emma broke the kiss she placed Bill's lips and against her bare pussy. "Finger me or eat me out till I cum and then you will get your reward." Linda leaned over and made out with Emma while she was being pleasured with Bill's tongue in her pussy and licking her clit. Bill was a young guy and this was a lot of sexual stimulation for him to absorb.

Emma came quickly and loudly while Linda and her tongues were still wrapped in one another. As her orgasm subsided she pushed Bill against the door and immediately took his cock in her mouth. Linda tapped her shoulder and showed her the camera phone. Emma looked up and smiled with Bill's cock against her cheek. She also held up two fingers to let Jimmy know this was the second cock his wife was sucking so far tonight. Predictably Bill came quickly and Emma held him in front of her face to make sure she got his cum in her mouth and on her face. Then she used his still hard cock to spread his cum over her face and lips. She gave Bill a peck on the lips and climbed into the front passenger seat. A stunned Bill got out of the caddy with a huge grin on his face and strolled across the parking lot.

It wasn't even 11PM so the girls decided to hit a very high-end restaurant that served till 2AM catering to late partiers. Linda had the valet park the Caddy and they strolled in hand-in-hand. They had wine while they waited for their order and chatted... mostly about sex and how much they were looking forward to Tony's return and Jimmy earning his ultimate cuck fantasy fulfillment.

"Linda, Emma cooed, "I really, truly do want you and Tony to use me any way you want... for your pleasure and mine. You guys have already taken me places I have never been. I have been a true slut wife since I married Jimmy but you guys have turned me on more than I ever thought possible. It seems I think about your ass and my own all the time. I never knew anal could be so exciting."

"Damn, Emma, you've got me soaking wet and I'm not wearing panties. Hopefully the dry cleaners will get a charge out of cleaning the dress. I want you to taste me. Now."

Linda dropped her left hand under the table. About thirty seconds later she raised it toward Emma's lips, first extending her index finger. Emma took it into her mouth seductively and sucked on it. "Wet and yummy," she said. "OK, see if you like this one also," Linda told her with a glint of a challenge in her eyes, and she extended her middle finger to Emma's lips. "Also, yummy," Emma replied after sucking on her finger. "Well, here's the deal, Emma. One was in my pussy and one in my ass. If you correctly tell me which was which, your reward for being my date and an amazing slut wife will be me using my tongue all over your body... and I mean everywhere. If you get it wrong, I take you straight to your house and watch you suck off Jimmy."

"Holy hell, I better get this right," Emma said staring straight into Linda's eyes. I'm sure my pathetic cuck husband has already emptied his balls looking at the photos you sent from my phone... it might take me an hour to get him off again. I'm pretty sure the first finger was from your cunt and the second from your ass... but would you do it again and let me taste? By the way, you have beautiful eyes."

"Sure, I'll give you one more try. I never mind fingering my pussy or my ass. Just to help you out, because you are a fantastic date, I'll rub my clit with one finger and ease the other deeper into my asshole. More flavor."

In another thirty seconds Linda's left hand was once again placed in front of Emma's lips. She took first Linda's index finger into her mouth, sucked on it and followed it with her middle finger, sucking it even a little longer.

"OK, do I get a drum roll?" Emma teased. "Index finger definitely your pussy and middle finger your lovely and tasty ass... by the way, I think seeing your wedding ring is a turn-on. You guys are really rubbing off on me."

"You were right... of course, Linda said smiling. "You win and so do I. I cannot wait to please you and use you. Let's get the fuck out of here and go to my house, slut. I'm sure there are a lot of very hard guys and jealous women here," Linda said as they rose to leave, after placing cash for their meal and a generous tip.

Both women were naked before they got into Tony and Emma's bed. "This is where we are both going to fuck Tony and each other while your cuck watches," Linda said as she roughly pushed Emma onto her back and started kissing her lips, still a little salty from Bill's cum, and her neck, then working her way to Emma's nipples, then her pussy, making her squirt by sucking on her clit.

With her face soaked, she rolled Emma onto her stomach and good on her promise to use her lips and tongue on every inch of her body. Linda worked her way down from the back of Emma's neck, to her shoulders, the back of her arms, her lower back, passed over her ass and down each thigh before sucking her toes.

Emma moaned throughout, begging Linda to let her return the favor. "Not yet, babe," Linda responded. "I haven't had dessert yet." With that said, Linda proceeded to lick her was back up each thigh and finally up the crack of Emma's ass. As Linda circled her tongue around and over her asshole, Emma slid her right hand between her legs and began to masturbate. Linda pulled up hard on Emma's hips, raising her ass up and placing her on her knees with her ass in the air.

"Get you finger out of your cunt, slut," Linda directed, "and spread your ass wide. I am going to make you cum using my tongue and finger to fuck your ass." Emma complied immediately, pulling her ass cheeks a part and giving her asshole to Linda.

Linda was good to her word. She eased her right index finger slowly into Emma's asshole, gently overcoming any resistance from her puckered sphincter. Slowly she was able to insert her entire finger and massage the depths of Emma's ass, enjoying the wet warmth and her occasional contractions against her finger. Emma's moaning became louder and she rocked herself back against Linda's hand, pushing her finger even deeper. Slowly Linda added her middle finger to the exploration of Emma's ass.

Emma shuttered as she enjoyed her first anal climax on Linda's fingers. Linda slowly removed her fingers. "Please don't stop, Linda," Emma moaned loudly. "Oh, we are just getting started. I am going to own your married ass tonight." Linda held her fingers, fresh from deep inside Emma's ass to her lips and then into her mouth, sucking the wetness and savoring the taste. "Damn, I love the sweet, earthy smell and taste of your ass," She whispered into Emma's ear as she slowly, and easily, put her fingers back deep into her ass. Emma immediately began to rock against Linda's fingers, taking herself to a second orgasm within a few seconds. This one even more violent. Linda withdrew her fingers and this time placed traced them over Emma's lips. Emma stuck out her tongue allowing Linda's fingers to glide her wet fingers over her tongue and then insert them into her mouth and suck. "Lick them clean my little ass slut. I want you to enjoy the taste of your ass as much as I do. Emma complied. "I do love the taste... it feels so dirty and I want to be a dirty slut for you."

Linda laid her face next to Emma's and kissed her, once again enjoying the taste of Emma's ass but this time from her mouth. "Oh, we're not done yet. I'm glad you like the taste because in a few days we will both be tasting your ass off Tony's cock while Jimmy watches." Linda found herself cumming even as she whispered to Emma. "Keep your asshole open for me, lover. I want to taste to more."

Linda scooted back down on the bed and put her mouth over Emma's asshole and began sucking and kissing it. Then she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go and tongue fucked her ass until both women came again.

Though Linda had planned to use a strap-on on Emma, both women collapsed from exhaustion as sunlight began to filter into the room. They woke still naked and spooning. Linda had her date home to her cuck husband at 2 PM.

Chapter Three. The Main Event.

Amazingly, there were no delays on the flights from Chad, through Paris and he arrived back in South Florida on time Tuesday afternoon. Linda was there to great him, having taken the afternoon off from her office after advising the secretary in advance not to schedule client meetings that day.