Emma, Her Cuck, Linda and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like being used by me, slut?"

Emma looked into my eyes and nodded her head yes. Then breathlessly she said, "use me like you own me, Tony. You do own me. You fucking own me!" I forced her legs over my shoulders allowing me to drive deeper. Emma began to breathe very hard, dug her nails deeper then let out a muffled scream as she came violently soaking my cock. That was enough to put me over the edge and I began shooting whatever cum I had left into the depths of her cunt. "Yes, Tony, cum in my married cunt. Use me!" I collapsed down on her and we lay for a minute getting our breathing under control and I eased out of her. Once I knelt on the bed Linda came over and took me into her mouth cleaning my cum and Emma's off my cock. Then she laid on her back and told Emma to squat over her face. Emma complied and looked at me as my cum and her pussy juice gushed out into Linda's open mouth. Once it looked like she had it all Linda used her fingers and mouth to make sure she had it all. When she crawled from under Emma's crotch I got to watch the hottest cum kissing I had ever seen.

Linda and I threw on shorts and t-shirts and walked Emma to her car. She turned to us and gave us both a deep kiss. "You guys may think I am bullshitting, but this was the best and most intense sex I have ever had. I want more if it works for you guys. Please."

"Emma, I know I am speaking for Tony as well. Tonight was amazing on so many levels. Please do give Jimmy details and show him photos. I wish so much we could have left Tony's last load in your pussy so you could show it to your cuck husband, but I got greedy. Let's please do get together soon. Hope to see you at the gym."

"Linda you will see me more places than the gym. That I am sure of... and soon. Tony, I kept wanting to figure out how to describe you to Jimmy. Finally, I nailed it, not only are you a great lover and incredibly sexual, you are Big and Hard. Not just your cock but your whole body and your persona... everything about you is big and hard. I think the one photo we didn't get that I would love to have would be of me licking your ass with my ring showing. I guess for now I just have to visualize it and finger myself off. Linda, can I give you a call tomorrow?

"Honey, you can call me anytime. I'd really like that. Now drive safe and make Jimmy crazy."

Chapter 2, Round 2

The call from Emma came the following day at noon, while Linda was on her lunch break.

"God, I hate to tell you this all over the phone, but I am so worked up I couldn't wait until we got together again. Telling Jimmy about our evening was hands-down the best cucking experience I've ever had. My cuck husband actually came twice listening to me describe everything, and I mean everything, in detail and showing him a select few of the photos. Some were so hot I was afraid he might actually pass out or something. I came looking through them again... me with Tony and me with you. I went sort of chronologically through them. The first one I showed Jimmy was of me sucking Tony's cock, followed by one you took right after he came in my mouth and I was emptying his cum into my hand. That was when Jimmy came for the first time... and without even touching himself. I had told him at least twenty times about sucking dates off but he had never seen it. The photos were a stroke of genius. I almost forgot to have him clean my rings but remembered just before we went to bed. I had him lick them and when he asked why I just told him I thought it was sexy"

Emma was talking fast, obviously very excited. "Emma, are you fingering yourself right now?" Linda asked.

"Yes," she answered breathlessly.

"Where are you, Emma?"

"In the BMW parked behind the restaurant. I think one of our busboys may have seen me. He's cute as can be and I have thought about blowing him before and I definitely would have now if he had walked over." Her speech was still very rapid and excited.

"You might want to make sure he is 18 first," Linda cautioned. "Remember I used to be a school teacher."

"Good point Linda. I think when I go on any more dates I am only going to suck them off unless I really, really want to fuck them and then they have to wear a condom. You guys own me now and have probably ruined me for sex with anyone else... unless you tell me to."

Emma's breathing became very rapid and she moaned loudly. Then her breathing normalized.

"You just got yourself off, didn't you," Linda inquired.

"Yes, I did, and have pussy cum all over my leather seat so I will need to wipe that up."

"Listen," Linda took advantage of a break in Emma's chattering, "Tony got called out of town on an urgent project... doing whatever it is he does... not sure I want to know. I did glance at an open email he had left up on his computer while he went to get a drink. It is in some country called Chad and his itinerary has him flying out Thursday with a scheduled return the following Wednesday. I have learned those itinerary dates are often not much more than estimates. He encouraged me to go on a date with you while he is gone and have wild girl sex. I would jump at that chance."

"Yes. Yes, please. Would you mind if I thought about Tony fucking me like a slut while I eat your pussy?" Emma giggled.

"Not at all," Linda replied, "I might even conjure up an image of Jimmy cumming looking at the photos of you being a true married slut wife." They both burst out laughing.

The girls hung up promising to see one another the next day at the gym.

"Tony's not here today," Emma observed as they were leaving the gym.

"He always takes a day or two off before he deploys." Linda explained. "I think you have a crush on my husband," Linda said teasingly.

"Oh, you bet I do," Emma responded... "Of course, I have a major crush on you, too,"

"Emma, you are such a slut.... I love it."

As was their normal routine, they went to the coffee shop to chat before it got busy. Linda made a point of popping into the kitchen to say hi to Jimmy and tell him she was glad he enjoyed the photos. She smiled and joined Emma at their normal table. Emma told Linda she had made a date for Friday with a younger guy she met while out with another guy at a bar. She quickly offered to cancel if she and Linda could have a regular date followed by wild sex while Tony was flying to Chad... wherever that was. Emma went on to explain she was only going to blow the guy anyway. Reiterating that if she lets any guy fuck her it will have to be with a condom. "After the bareback pounding I took from Tony, I just can't imagine fucking some kid wearing a condom will do anything for me. I might as well let Jimmy fuck me." Both ladies got a chuckle out of that. "I really want my date with you," Emma said with a pout.

After a few minutes Linda came up with a solution. "Why don't you and I both go out on your date with this guy. We can tease him till he's about to blow his load imagining he will get us both. Then you can take him out to the car, we'll take the Caddy, and you can suck him off and he's on his way. We hit another bar or two and head to our place."

"You are not only sexy and beautiful but a fucking genius. What a great and devious plan. You're on and I am so excited" responded Emma.

"Remember, I was cheating on my ex with Tony for several months before I decided I could not live without Tony full-time. I got really good at "devious," fucking Tony often in my own house, fucking him in my ex's office, and even letting him do something really kinky to me in the bathtub in our master bath."

"And what really kinky thing was that," Emma inquired leaning close.

"I have to keep some secrets... at least for now," Linda teased and Emma put on her pouty face.

They met again Friday after the gym and finalized their plan with Linda picking her up. It is then Emma tells her that Jimmy is still obsessed with the photos and begging her to ask Linda and Tony if he can please watch next time they all have sex, saying he will do anything she, or they ask.

Linda suggests she do something completely humiliating to Jimmy to get her to agree to even ask her and Tony. Emma seemed to be deep in thought. "I'm not sure what to do to him. I am a slut wife and he is my cuck. I've come home from dates and shown him my panties soaked with another man's cum. I've sucked off a date as he was dropping me off and come in and shown Jimmy the cum in my mouth before I made a show of swallowing it. I showed him the photos of you and Tony using me like the slut I am. I guess letting him watch in person would humiliate him more but it would also be a reward and I don't want to reward the pathetic cuck."

Linda set silent for a few minutes. "How would you feel about pissing on him?" Emma had a stunned look on her face and did not answer for a moment. She finally responded, "I have never thought of that, but I admit it sort of turns me on. Is that bad?"

"No," Linda replied, "as long as he feels humiliated when you do it. Remember I told you about doing something really kinky in the tub in the home I shared with my ex? To keep a long story short... when I was young I dated an older guy and he told me to let him pee on me to show that I really cared for him. I found I didn't feel disgusted by it and it actually turned me on. A few weeks later he went to prison for burglary. Then, when I started cheating and fucking Tony, I was always aroused. We decided to take a bath together while my ex was off gambling at a casino and after the housekeeper left. I asked Tony to stand up so I could suck his cock. I did and as we had been drinking and sitting in the hot water, after I had blown him for a couple of minutes he told me he needed to pee and started to step out of the tub. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. I looked up and said he could piss on me if he wanted. He asked if I was sure and I nodded and told him I wanted him to mark me as his and only his. It took him a few seconds but he finally launch a stream of hot piss on me. I reached up and held his cock, directing it where I wanted. We still do it whenever one of us wants."

"I'm not sure how Jimmy will feel about it but I am really turned on now. Just not sure how to ask him or tell him."

"Emma, walk me back into the kitchen for a minute and then I have to get to my office and make some money."

They rose from the table and walked into the kitchen. Jimmy seemed excited to see them, especially Linda. She crooked her finger motioning for him to come over and he did. "Jimmy, listen carefully," Linda whispered in his ear, just loud enough that Emma could hear, but none of the rest of the staff could. "I will talk to Tony and ask him to allow you to accompany us on our date, including when we return to our house and use your wife like a true slut. I guarantee it will be the most erotic experience you ever have. A hundred times better than the photos. If Tony is hesitant, I will find a way to convince him. But... you have to do whatever Emma asks of you... anything she asks. If she tells me you do, great. If you don't or even hesitate, you will never watch her in action. Understood?" Jimmy nodded and looked over to Emma. Linda turned and walked out of the kitchen. Emma followed and hugged her. "You are fucking awesome, Linda." Whispering now she said she was excited about pissing on Jimmy that very evening. "Let me know how it goes. His loss if he balks."

Emma called about 9:00 that evening. "I am still shaking, Linda. I just finished pissing, not just on Jimmy but in his mouth. I told him to strip naked and go sit in the tub. I had already half filled it with hot water. I followed him in and stood with my freshly shaved pussy about two feet from him. I think the moron thought was going to let me eat me out. I rested my right foot on the edge of the tub and tried to pee. I had been drinking water steadily since before we closed the café. He sat the just watching me... clueless. I told him to get on his knees so he would be closer and also less comfortable. Finally I felt like I could let it go. You should have seen the look on his face when the first stream hit him in the chest. I was then able to adjust my aim to piss all over his face. After just a few seconds, without me telling him to, he opened his mouth and starting taking my piss in. He spit some out but he also drank a lot. I swear I must have pissed for a full two minutes straight. When my stream became a trickle, I stepped closer and allowed him to take the last few squirts in his mouth. I was so turned on I stepped back and started fingering myself violently and rubbing my clit until I came and squirted all over his face as well. I stepped out and looked at my cuck with his soaked face telling him I was going to call you and tell you he passed the test."

"Good job, girl. I wish I had been there to watch."

"Hell, Linda, I wish you had been here to piss on him also." Both women laughed and Emma added that she was serious.

"With the time difference to Chad, I should hear from Tony before I go to the gym. I'll let you know how it goes but I think he was less opposed to it than we were. I am pretty confident."

"If he needs me to beg him, you know I am pretty good at that," Emma chimed in with a giggle.

Because Tony felt a little sympathy for Jim it did not take much convincing. Tony's only caveat was that he wanted to make sure Jim understood what was going to happen was unscripted and could go in a lot of directions. He was also adamant that Jim understand this was his slut wife on a date with us. He was along for the ride.

Linda was a couple of minutes late for the HIIT class, coming in about five minutes after the class started. Two other women flanked Emma who looked unbelievably hot in her yoga pants and halter top. As soon as she got Emma's attention she gave her a thumbs up. Emma literally beamed.

They were both soaking wet by the time they got to the restaurant. Assuming their regular seats they started planning the dinner part of the date, so Tony would have one less thing to do when he got back, though Linda would make sure to put the reservation under his name and put his credit card on file. Emma was anxious to let Jimmy know Tony had agreed but mused that maybe he needed to be pissed on at least once more before she told him. She pleaded with Linda to come in when she picked her up for their date on Friday telling Linda that she really wanted her piss on her cuck of a husband. Linda agreed and looked forward to Friday even more now.

Friday came and while Tony was killing time at CDG airport in Paris on his way home, Linda pulled into Emma's driveway. Emma met her at the door in shorts and a t-shirt, not yet in full slut attire but looking very cute and almost, well innocent. Linda was already dressed to kill in 4 inch heels, a very short miniskirt and scooping silk blouse that would show her nipples any time she bent over. They exchanged a deep kiss. Emma placed her left hand under Linda's skirt confirming she was not wearing panties.

"Damn you look hot... very fuckable... very slutty," Emma said as she lustfully looked over Linda from head-to-toe. "I could be happy just having you rape me right now."

"Easy girl, we've got a bar to tease, making the men hard and their wives or girlfriends hate us," Linda reminded her. "And don't forget we need to make Jimmy feel very special by pissing all over him. And you've got a blowjob to give."

Emma called Jimmy into the living room. "Jimmy, strip naked in front of Linda." He did as he was told, realizing Linda could still call off the planned "date" with him watching his wife used. Linda noted that Jimmy wasn't a bad looking guy (she had fucked worse) and reasonably hung. He even looked like he may have dropped a few lbs. "Now go take your place in the tub, either on your knees or laying back propped up on your elbows. I even filled the tub with warm water for you. Emma didn't sound harsh but Jimmy knew he had to comply, and in fact, he wanted to.

Jimmy withdrew. Linda slipped her expensive heels off. "I am so fucking turned on right now," Emma whispered to Linda as she removed the only two items of clothing she was wearing. Once she was naked she held Linda's hand and led her into the master bath. Jimmy was kneeling in the tub but had the presence of mind to place a couple of washcloths under his knees. Emma stepped into the tub facing her husband with her pussy about a foot in front of him. As Emma waited for her bladder to begin emptying, Linda grabbed her roughly by the hair and brought their mouths together in a lover's kiss. As they broke their kiss Linda offered encouragement to Emma. "Piss on him, piss on your cuckold husband you slut. I want to see you pissing on him." That was all it took.. A steady hot stream of piss shot from Emma's pussy all over Jimmy's chest, face and mouth. Emma turned to gaze from Jimmy to Linda. "Please lover, I want you to piss on him, too. Please!"

Linda stepped into the tub next to Emma, raised her skirt and unleashed a second stream of piss into Jimmy's face and mouth. The proud, married sluts turned to face one another and as they continued to piss, kissed deeply.

Once each of them seemed to have emptied their bladders onto and into Jimmy they broke the kiss and looked down at him. He was actually smiling. "You are not done yet, cuck," Linda told him. Emma may still have some piss inside the cunt she shaved clean for Tony and me to enjoy. Lick her to make sure it is clean. As Jimmy licked up her slit Emma held his head and tried, to no avail, to force some more piss into his mouth. Linda looked down at Jimmy, "I bet you'd like to lick my shaved cunt also and make sure the is no remaining piss, wouldn't you cuck?"

"Yes, Linda, I'd like that." Those were the first words he had spoken since he was directed into the tub. "Well, you're not going to. I am Tony Stokes slut wife. However, your beautiful wife can lick me to see if there is any piss left in me." Emma was caught off guard, but knelt down herself in the tub and pushed her face into Linda's pussy, thrusting her tongue inside and licking up and down. After about 30 seconds Linda asked her to stand up. "Am I all cleaned up now, Emma?" Emma nodded, stood up and once again the two women kissed passionately. "You amaze me and allow me to experience pleasure I had never imagined," Emma cooed to Linda. "You've unleashed my bi nature, shown me things that excite and arouse me, in ways I have never dreamed of. You've shown be the pleasure of not just tasting my pussy on a cock, but tasting yours, and introduced me to the totally erotic nature of anal and assholes. I think about these things all the time."

Linda pointed down at Jimmy who had a modestly impressive hard on. Emma glanced and told Jimmy to stand. "Watch this," she told Linda. With Jimmy standing in front of them with an erection, Emma spoke to him softly. "Jimmy, I know I told you Linda and I were going to have a girl date, but not sure I told you the rest. I made a date with a guy named Greg for tonight. We met in the same bar Linda and I are going to tonight. Greg and I met while I was on a date with another guy who I fucked in his hotel room. I flirted with Greg a lot and while he and I danced I kissed him and let him feel me up. We've been texting a lot and made the date for tonight. Then the opportunity to date Linda popped up and I am way more excited about that.

"So, Linda devised a great plan. We going to go to the bar, tease a lot of guys, and maybe girls. Then I am taking Greg out to Linda's car and suck him off in the backseat while Linda watches. I'm not going to fuck him, at least not tonight. Then Linda and I go to her place and play. I know she will use me and that is what want. Now that you have passed your tests, you will get to see what I mean in a few days as she and Tony both use me however they want. Don't do anything to screw that up."