Emma Snowe - Candy Striper Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma hypnotizes the doctor again.
1.5k words
4.84
7.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
305 Followers

In the days that followed my encounter with Emma...hypnosis was all I could think about. That feeling of falling...into a wonderful place. Of being helpless, but cared for. That was the thing that weirded me out. I was completely at this girl's mercy...and she had me do things I could not imagine myself ever doing...but I felt completely safe with her. I trusted her so deeply. More than I had ever trusted anyone. I felt like I had no secrets to hide from this girl. I mean, I keep so much from Raj, how dissatisfied I am, emotionally, sexually. Did I really feel this way? Or did Emma do something to me that made me feel this way?

I began to read up on hypnosis. I devoured the works of Milton Erikson, Orman Dale McGill, and Igor Ledochowski trying to gain some perspective on the science. I found myself becoming awfully aroused as I read even the most clinical of studies. Emma had definitely awakened a beast in me.

I was in the cafeteria reading The Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnosis, trying to understand how Emma hypnotized me and Bobby so quickly. I didn't even notice Emma sneaking up on me.

Someone tapped me on left shoulder. I looked, but no one was there. I quickly whipped my head around to right and she was ready for me. She placed a hand over my eyes while guiding my head down with her other hand. I vaguely recalled her commanding me to Sleep! And then the world went black. I felt her body cradling me so I wouldn't collapse into my mashed potatoes.

My next memory was Emma counting upwards...." and five...wide awake now!"

I lifted my head and opened my eyes. Emma was sitting across from me reading my book.

"Going to start a stage act doctor?" she asked playfully.

"I'm just trying to figure out how you do the voodoo you do." I said, with equal playfullness.

She put the book down and started shuffling a pile of cards.

"Like I said doctor." she said. "Confusion is my stock induction when I'm short on time. I know many other inductions but for purely selfish reasons, I love the confusion class inductions. Seeing someone made so helpless, so quickly. There's no greater turn on for me. I have to confess to you, after you came and went back under I masturbated furiously over your sleeping body...and then again in the shower when I cleaned you. Watching you so docile, so obedient, there's nothing like it."

She fanned the deck of cards in front of me.

"Pick a card," she said. "Any card...if you dare." I looked at the cards, almost afraid what would happen. I was about to pick one when a card popped up in the middle.

"Pick me!" said the card, well Emma doing a high squeaky voice. I was about to pick the card when it dove back into fan. Another card on the end popped up.

"No, pick me!" it exclaimed.

I went to reach for it, but it also disappeared.

"Okay," Emma said. "I'm going to stop influencing your choices. You pick any card you like. I won't influence or look."

I closed my eyes and picked a card. I looked at it. It read:

GO TO THE BATHROOM AND REMOVE YOUR UNDERGARMENTS

I laughed. Not very likely! I thought to myself. But then...the idea of doing what the card instructed me to do kept playing in my head. It's like my inner-voice was telling me to do this slutty thing. I considered it...it would be quite unprofessional of me...but so hot...I tried to put it out of my head.

"That's very funny, Emma," I said. "But there's no way I'm going to do that! I mean what we did the other day...that was pretty bad...I could have gotten in a lot of trouble if we got caught!"

"But we didn't get caught, did we Blanche!?" she said.

"Yeah but...."My sentence was interrupted by my own thoughts. My thoughts that were telling me to obey the card. Now at this point, I knew this was a hypnotic suggestion. Emma had suggested to me while I was hypnotized that I obey the words on her deck. This was my rational thought process. I don't have to do this if I don't want to. But I kept thinking, well maybe I do want to do this. I mean, what harm was there really? I'm wearing scrubs. So my boobs will be a little bouncier than usual, no big deal. I stood up. Then I realized I had stood up.

"No!" I said. And I forced myself to sit back down and face Emma, who was grinning ear to ear.

"Y'all all right there doc?" she smirked.

"Yes!" I said purposefully. "You can't make me do something I don't want to do!"

She laughed a little to herself. "Well about that...there's a trick to getting someone to do something they don't 'want' to do...and that's to make them 'want' that thing. Right now your brain is having a heated internal debate, on one hand you have your ego fighting the suggestion...it's improper and unprofessional it's saying to you. But on the other side of the argument you have your id telling you how good and slutty it would feel...how naughty and dangerous and arousing. And your id remembers what happened to you the last time you gave in to its pull. It's pulling the memories of you masturbating helplessly at my hypnotic suggestion and it's thinking....maybe that will happen again...if I just follow this simple harmless suggestion..."

Dammit, she was right. I was gripping the table now trying to keep myself from obeying her. I was so mad...but also so turned on! This was making very anxious...but also very wet. Even if I didn't follow this suggestion I would still have to find a change of panties for myself. Emma was studying me intently as if she could see inside my internal debate.

"There's something else going on," she said, so pleased with herself. "There's also a swell of anxiety rising in you. You're not sure why, but you know that if you obey my suggestion that anxiety will dissipate. All you have to do is give in to it. Go ahead, try it out. Just stand up and take a few steps and see if that doesn't make you feel better."

She was right about my anxiety. I was getting worried...about something, I wasn't quite sure what though. I stood up and was immediately rewarded with my anxiety level going down. I tried to sit down again, but then the anxiety swelled again. I couldn't sit down again. I stepped away from the table towards the bathroom and the anxiety dropped again. I thought about returning to the table but the anxiety swelled again. I took more steps towards the bathroom. My anxiety levels dropped on each step closer. At this point I knew I was helpless to do anything but obey. My panties were absolutely soaked at this point.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom. Thank goodness our hospital has individual bathrooms. I quickly stripped off my scrubs and practically tore off my panties and bra. I was rewarded with a tremendous rush of pleasure that resonated throughout my body. Wave after wave of these pleasure waves ran through me. I gripped the sink and bent over in pleasure. I took a free hand and began to rub my clit to fully realize this unexpected event. In short time I came to a tremendous orgasm. I fell to my knees and shook. I thought about Emma talking to my id. My id must have known this would happen.

I composed myself and gave myself a quick pirate bath. I stank like sex. I put my panties and bra in my pocket. Anyone who took a good look at me would know I was braless. Whatever. I didn't have the willpower to put it back on.

I went back out to the cafeteria where Emma was still reading. She looked up at me, and saw what a sweaty mess I was.

I made my way around her side of the table and dropped my soaked panties into her lap. She never carried a purse. Her outfits were always well pocketed. She took a discreet but obscene sniff of my panties and put them away.

"Feel better?" she asked innocently.

"You are awful, Emma." I said.

"Hey, there's a lot worse cards you could have picked from this deck." she said.

I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Is there a card in there that would....that would command me to do something to you?" I asked.

"Would you like there to be?"

"Yes."

"Then there will be." she said. "Next time. And someplace with a little more privacy, I promise."

"Thank you." I said. I gave her a demure kiss on the head and sat back down to finish lunch.

GlassO
GlassO
305 Followers