All Comments on 'Emma Snowe - Candy Striper Ch. 02'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! And of course I can hardly wait for Ch. 03. Emma has everything under control with Blanche and I do believe she will get to taste her captor's fine pussy. I LOVE hypnotism stories but only when a woman is in control.

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

FYI: The other character's name is 'Rho'. The line about 'Blanche' is a reference to the film "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane'". Joan Crawford's character is named Blanche and confined to a wheelchair and tormented by her sister. At one point she says to Bette Davis, "Why if I weren't in this wheelchair-" And Betty Davis responds, "Butcha ARE in that wheelchair! Ain'tcha Blanche!?" Pretty obscure reference, I know. Chapter 3 is in the works I assure you.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinalmost 2 years ago

Rho's journey is so compelling. It is the seduction that holds the power, the fall from grace that holds the soul.

I see myself in her, and like her, cannot help but shyly await the next opportunity to fall even further into Emma's thrall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am seriously aching for a Snowe day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, ... that "initially refuse, a little give-in, and can't avoid it any further"?

Yeah ... been there, been that. For me, it's a really strange sensation -- like watching my body behave that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES