Emma Visits Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We washed up in the lake, drying off with an old towel he had behind the seat of the pick-up, got dressed (including bra and panties now), and got home just as Mom arrived home from school.

Mom looked as she always had, thick, long, blonde hair (just like all the rest of the women in our family), still reasonably trim even though in her mid-forties, buxom, conservatively dressed, smiling, and excited to see me. As she stepped from her car, she heard the bad muffler on Jimmy's old pickup and turned to look. When she saw us she ran to greet me giving me the same kind of wrap around hug Jimmy had at the airport (except she didn't pick me up as he had). The hug lasted way longer than any I had ever experienced in our family.

"Oh Emma, it's so good to see you. Come on in and let's get you settled. We have so much to talk about. Jimmy, bring Emma's bag."

We went inside, Jimmy behind us, and she took me upstairs to my room. It wasn't the room I had grown up in. Mom had done some remodeling after I moved out. This room was next to her and Dad's room, at least on the rare occasions I was there. Jimmy set my bag on the bed and Mom said, "You get yourself settled and then come downstairs. We'll be in the kitchen. I'll fix you a gin and tonic." Then she and Jimmy withdrew. As they walked out she was telling him he had to drive in to town to Torkelson Ford to pick up my dad. He had left his new pick-up there overnight for servicing.

Gin and tonic, I thought? Since when do we have gin in this house?

I opened a bureau drawer to put my few clothes in. There were some of Mom's things, sock's panties and bras and I pushed them to one side. As I did that, I felt something hard under the garments. Digging down I came up with a nice, fat, day glow orange dildo. My, my I thought. I never would have guessed this. I twisted the knob at the base and it buzzed. Hmm, fresh batteries, I thought as I shut it off and put it away. But whose was it--Mom's, Aunt Susan's, or maybe my sister Janey? No not Janey. The bras were too big. This had to belong to either Mom or my aunt, and the fresh batteries told me it was getting regular use.

When I got downstairs, I found a strong gin and tonic waiting for me and my mother and aunt on the back porch sipping on their drinks. There were empty glasses beside them, so I concluded they were at least one round ahead of me. So strange, I thought.

"Come on out," Aunt Susan called. As I stepped out, she said, "Dinner will take care of itself for a while, and Bob called and said he's going to be a little late tonight so Mary and I are having a toddy."

"Or maybe two," Mom said. "The kids were awful today. It's too close to their summer break." She shook her long blonde hair and then took a long pull on her drink. "Yes. that's just what I need."

The three of us sat and talked about my plans to go to Stanford to study AI this fall and a few other things of no real significance. Mom was stretched out on a chaise lounge with her shoes off and one leg bent at the knee, causing her dress to slide down. I had forgotten what great legs Mom had.

When she finished her drink she rose and said, "It'll be at least an hour before Bob's home. That gives us time for another drink."

"I'll fix them Mary," my Aunt offered.

"Uh, yeah sure. I have one other thing to do if you'll excuse me for just a moment."

"Another for you too Emma?" she asked me.

"Sure, but don't take this one away. I'll finish it first."

I sat alone on the patio sipping my gin and tonic and trying to guess what had changed in my family.

A few minutes later both women returned. Aunt Susan was carrying a tray with drinks and some chips. Mom was following her. I noticed my mother's big breasts were swinging freely beneath her dress. No bra, I wondered? Hmmm. And Aunt Susan was the same. Unheard of! The women in our family never went about without a bra on. More change.

"Oh, that feels so good," Mom said after she took a long pull on her drink.

"Yes," agreed Aunt Susan. "Bras are something we have to wear, but they do get tiring after a while."

Mom smiled and set her drink on the table. "Yes. the girls are much happier like this." She put her hands beneath her big breasts and bounced them up and down a couple of times.

Aunt Susan laughed. "Mary, Mary. You're so bad. Playing with your titties like that right here in front of Emma."

"Emma won't mind. She knows that women have titties. Don't you Emma." Mom slurped down another gulp of her drink. "Susan, I think you left the tonic out of this one."

Susan chuckled. "It sounded like you had a tough day at school. You earned it."

I took a sip of my second drink. Mom was right. Not much tonic in this drink. "It's good," I said.

Susan held up her glass, "Here's to strong drinks and no bras," she toasted.

"Absolutely," my mother responded holding her glass aloft.

When I joined them by raising my glass, Susan said, "Wait a minute. She's still got a bra on."

"Do you want me to take it off?" I asked.

Susan said, "Sure." Mom nodded in agreement.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and tossed it aside. Then I leaned forward, reached behind my back and released the catch on my bra. I let it fall away and leaned back in the chair topless while I took a long pull on my tonicless gin and tonic.

"Better?" I asked.

Both women starred at my naked breasts for several moments before speaking up.

"My god she's got great tits," Susan said. "Look at your daughter's tits Mary." My aunt was obviously feeling the drinks.

"I'm looking," Mom responded, "And you're right. She has great tits." The booze was getting to her too. "They're so plump and perky."

"And look at those nipples Mary. They would be so nice to... "

"Be nice, Susan," Mom interrupted.

I knew what Susan was going to say. She was going to say that they would be nice to suck on, just as Jimmy had said in the park. This was fun. My mother and my aunt were lusting over my tits.

I held them out and rubbed my nipples with a thumb. They perked right up and stood out.

"They look just like ours did when we were that age," Mom said. She took a drink and then sat in silence watching me molesting my tits.

"Emma dear," Susan said. "You have to understand. Your mother and I used to be very proud of our tits, but we haven't seen boobs like that in years, other than your sister's..."

"But they aren't that big," Mom interrupted. She and Susan were both rubbing their breasts through their dresses.

That was when Mom's phone rang. It was in the kitchen, so she stepped away to take the call. While she was gone Susan unbuttoned the top of her dress and pushed it to the side, exposing her big soft breasts to the late afternoon sun--and to me. While Mom talked to someone on the phone, Susan and I sat watching each other masturbate our tits. Jimmy was right. Things had changed while I was away. By this time, I was well into the second drink. I guess I should have been feeling shocked at my mother's and aunt's conduct, but, and maybe it was the gin, I was far from shocked and beginning to feel very aroused.

I looked toward the kitchen, and I could see that mom was still on the phone but she had been watching us--she was rubbing her tits through her dress as she talked on the phone. When she finished her phone call, she walked back out onto the porch telling us that Dad had called to tell us that Jimmy's old truck had broken down half way home and they wouldn't be back for another two hours. She picked up her drink and finished it off in one long pull and then turned toward Susan. "Susan, you are being very naughty."

"I know," she responded. "Mary, you should join us. Maybe Emma will let us suck on her nipples. Look how hard they have gotten."

Mom turned and stared at my engorged nipples. I continued to play with them. As she watched she slowly unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to her feet and pushed her panties down after it so she was naked. "I guess we have time," she said. "The guys won't be home for two hours. Would you mind Emma, if your Aunt Susan and I sucked on your nipples?"

"I would love it," I said. "And there's a lot of other things I would like to have you two suck on." As I spoke, I pushed my little skirt off along with my panties and began to stroke my pussy.

"Oh, I can see you are dirty girl just like your mother," Susan said.

"Some people think so," I said.

"Let's go inside where there is a bed," my mother said.

Dinner was late that night, but the stew Susan had prepared wasn't fussy about serving time and the red wine wasn't either. Dad and Jimmy had a devil of a time with his old truck. Finally, Jimmy just walked the three miles home and got a tractor so they could tow it back to the barn. Dad was pretty sure the old beater needed a new head gasket. Dinner didn't find its way to the table until almost nine o'clock and frankly we were all bushed--Dad and Jimmy from wrestling with the old truck and Mom, Susan, and I from our tonic deficient gin and tonics and a good solid hour and a half we had spent in Susan's bedroom taking turns driving each other to one screaming climax after another.

I had met some talented lesbians during my four years of college but frankly none of them could hold a candle to my mother and my aunt. They had this uncanny ability to double team me and coordinate their efforts, one tonguing my pussy and the other my tits. They could hold me just on the edge of cumming, but not let me finish until they could somehow sense that I just couldn't take any more without a release. And then, as I lay sprawled in an armchair with only the energy to watch, they would take each other on with the same skill at sensing when the other was approaching a climax and then holding her back to tighten the tension another notch. I think I only came twice that afternoon, but they were mind blowing orgasms that left what Jimmy had done to me in the dust. No criticism of Jimmy intended. I like cock, no I love cock, and Jimmy was a great fuck, but... my god, I couldn't believe what my mother and her sister did to me.

When we heard the tractor pulling the old truck into yard, we quickly got our clothes on and somehow Susan brought the stew up to temperature and had dinner on the table before Jimmy and Dad could finish their first beer. Nothing was said about what Susan, Mom, and I had been up to in their absence.

I slept in the next morning. Arising about 9:00, I showered, put on a pair of panties and a T-shirt, and walked down to the kitchen. The T-shirt covered my ass so long as I stood up tall and straight. It was Friday so I assumed everyone would be gone, Mother to the grammar school and her class of excited third graders, Dad and Jimmy to the fields, and Aunt Susan... hard to say, but even if she was still around the kitchen there wasn't anything about me that she hadn't seen the evening before. There was no one in the kitchen and the breakfast dishes had been done and put away, but there was still a pot of coffee keeping warm on the stove. I poured myself a cup and walked out to the back porch. That is where I found Susan with her own cup of coffee. She was stretched out on a chaise lounge wearing a robe that she had let fall open to let the warmth of the morning sunshine on her naked flesh.

"Good morning," I said.

"Oh, you're up," Susan responded. "Can I fix you some breakfast?"

"No, I'm not hungry yet. I don't usually eat breakfast. I'll just set out here and enjoy my coffee and this morning sun."

"Not a morning person, are you?" she asked.

"No."

I pulled the T-shirt over my head and tossed it aside, so I was just about as close to naked as Susan. The morning sun felt delicious on my bare breasts. "You know Susan," I said, "I just can't believe how much you and my mother are alike."

"We are twins you know," she said.

"I know, but last night when we were upstairs, I couldn't keep track of who was doing what to me."

She smiled. "Oh that. Well, aside from an occasional romp with your sister Janey, Mary and I don't have a lot of experience with other women, so we are kind of self-taught. I know what she likes, and she knows what I like and they are pretty much the same thing. We were kind of hoping you could teach us a new trick or two, but we were having too much fun doing you last night."

"So do you do that a lot?"

"You mean fuck?"

"Yes."

"Oh, at least two or three times a week. And then there's Bob and Jimmy. Don't get confused. Mary and I still like cock and those boys have good ones, so we get some from each of them a couple of times a week."

"Mom fucks my brother?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Incest?"

"Your mother and I both have our tubes tied and Janey's on the pill, so no one is getting knocked up around here. The whole point of incest rules is to prevent inbreeding." She paused for a moment. "You are on the pill too, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Good. I saw the way your father and your brother were looking at you last night."

"I already did Jimmy on our way back from the airport yesterday."

She laughed. "You two don't waste time do you. And I s'pose he told your dad all about it while they were working on that old truck last night."

"But Susan, my family wasn't like this before I left for college. What happened?"

"So, you don't approve?"

"No, no. that's not it. God knows I've been plenty slutty ever since I went away to college. It's just that this family was so strait-laced and conservative while I was growing up and now... "

She laughed. "Now were just a bunch of horny farmers right."

"Seems that way."

"Well, we weren't really all that strait-laced before you left. We just didn't let you kids know about it. Your mother and father and I have been a threesome ever since that worthless husband of mine went off and got himself killed trying to go to the First Gulf War." (Susan's husband was a drunk and had been killed driving a stolen Jeep while at Fort Bragg, never getting near the war. The family told everyone he was a hero, but we all knew better).

"Truth is, we were do'n it a long time before that. We just didn't tell the guys. When your father was dating Mary and I was dating Jeff, Mary and I used to trade off on them. We looked so much alike that they couldn't tell. I guess even our pussies are the same. Jeff never figured it out and Bob wouldn't have if we hadn't told him after Jeff died. And when they weren't around, we did each other."

"Was Dad upset when he found out?"

"Bob? No, he's such a horny bastard. He didn't care. And when it's Mary and me doin' it, he likes to watch. I think he figured that if I was going to stay with him and Mary so he had two women to support he might as well have two pussies to fuck. That's what he says now, anyway."

"The next thing that happened was right after you left for college. Jimmy had just turned 18. Bob, Mary and I got a little careless and Jimmy found out."

"How did that happen?"

I think he heard us fucking one Saturday afternoon. We had left the bedroom door open a crack and Mary was making a lot of noise. I was licking her while Bob was fucking me from behind. Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. That was when Jimmy came along and looked in the door to see what all the noise was about." She laughed and shook her head. "Your brother Jimmy is just as horny as the rest of the family and instead of running away and being traumatized he stood there watching and started jerking off. I s'pose you noticed yesterday. He's got a great cock...."

"I noticed."

"Yeah, it's just like your Bob's. You'll see soon enough."

I felt my pussy clench at the thought of having my father's prick in it.

"Anyhow, Mary saw him and yelled, 'Jimmy, get in here.' "

"He just stood there looking frightened, but I thought he had too good a hardon to waste, so I climbed off Bob and walked over to the door. Before Jimmy could freak out and run off, I dropped to my knees and started to suck him. Five minutes later he and Bob were laying side by side on their backs and your mother and I were riding them cowgirl style."

"Who was on who?" I asked.

"We traded off. It was quite an afternoon. Dinner was late that night, but nobody complained."

"And Janey? How did she get into this little family circle jerk?"

"Oh, that's another story," she said with a laugh. "Just before she got married, she was over for dinner. It was another time we got a little careless. Janey dropped her napkin and ducked under the table to pick it up. While she was down there she saw that Mary had Jimmy's cock out of his pants and was stroking it and Bob had pushed my dress up and was finger fucking me. We none of us had worn undergarments to dinner that night. Like I said, horny and careless. Janey came up looking white as a ghost and that was when your mother said, 'Oops it looks like the jig is up. We've got some things to explain to you Janey.' So, we told her everything and before the night was out she had fucked all of us. She was late getting home to her boyfriend that night. Janey's just like the rest of us--can't get enough sex."

"And her husband? How does Lou feel about all this or does he even know?"

Susan chuckled. "Well, he's a little different. After we explained things to him and convinced him that if he went ahead with his marriage to Janey, he would be getting more pussy than he would marrying into a regular family, he went along with it. But you know I think what he really likes is sucking cocks, especially Bob's and Jimmy's." She laughed. "They don't seem to mind. If you ask Jimmy, he will smile and tell you his brother-in-law is a great cocksucker and Janey is a great lay. We're quite the family, aren't we?"

We lay there soaking up sun for another half an hour or so until Susan looked at her watch and sat up suddenly. "Oh my goodness, I almost forgot. I promised Ethel I would help her pick corn for the food clinic over in the City."

"Ethel?"

"Yes, Ethel Einarson. She is our pastor's wife. The rest of us grow corn to feed to pigs, but she has a small patch of sweet corn that she grows and delivers to a food kitchen the church runs in Minneapolis. The City's homeless population is such a terrible problem," she clucked as she rose from her chair. "I better get dressed and hurry over there. It's probably all picked by now, but I can at least help her pack it on ice to ship it to the City."

"Can I come along," I asked. Spending almost all of the last month glued to a computer as I finished my senior thesis made anything physical sound attractive.

"Of course," responded as she turned towards the house. "Let's get dressed and get going."

"Oh, for sure. This won't do. I s'pose this means full scale under garments, doesn't it?" I said with a laugh. I was just getting used to the family standard around here.

Susan smiled. "Well, I don't think Mrs. Einarson would care, but since her corn patch is right next to the church, it's kind of hard to guess who else might be around. There are still some pretty conservative old biddies in our church."

"But Mrs. Einarson wouldn't care?"

Susan guffawed. "Hardly. She and her husband the preacher are part of our group."

"Your group?" I asked.

"Yes, our group. The group is kind of a new development here, but it's a lot of fun. Come on. We need to get going. I'll tell you about the group while we drive over there."

That afternoon I wandered out to the barn to talk to Dad. He and Jimmy were in the machine shop next to the barn where they did the maintenance on our farm equipment.

"Oh, hi Kitten," Dad said as I walked in. The workshop smelled of grease, oils, and solvents used in the maintenance performed there. He and Jimmy were both grease up to their elbows, but jimmy was cleaning up in a wash basin. Dad was sending him to town to get a part that was needed to repair the engine of Jimmy's old truck that they had laying in pieces on the workshop bench.