Emma Visits Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the part number," he said to Jimmy as he handed him a piece of paper. "Smitty says he has one in stock." As Jimmy walked out the door Dad called out "Are you sure you got the grease off? I don't want you messing up my new pick-up. I just got it back from Torkelson this morning and it's all cleaned up."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about it Bob," He responded as he walked away.

Dad looked at me and laughed. "Can't be too careful with a new truck."

I had changed clothes after returning from Mrs. Einarson's--just a pair of shorts and a tank top with no bra. My boobs were bouncing deliciously as I walked into the shop and both Jimmy and Dad noticed, which was what I had intended when I skipped the bra as I changed clothes. "Are you going to be able to fix Jimmy's truck?" I asked innocently.

"Oh yeah, we'll squeeze a few more miles out of it. But I can't do anything more until he gets back with that part. Let me clean up a bit and then we'll go and sit a spell in the shade behind the shop. It's kinda warm in here. There are some cold beers in that old fridge over there. I could use one and I s'pose you could too. I hear you been over at Einarson's packing corn."

Dad washed up and I retrieved a couple of cold cans of beer and we walked out to the back of the barn. There was a patch of lawn and a couple of camp chairs out there, along with a trash can that mostly had empty beer cans in it.

He and I sat down opposite each other and as he opened the beer he said, "Damn it's good to have you home again." He took a long pull on the Budweiser and then said, "I s'pose there's a few things we should talk about."

I smiled and said, "Hmmm. I think there are. A bunch of things seem to have changed around here."

He set his beer down and said, "All for the better."

"I noticed that you and Jimmy aren't spending all day working in the fields anymore." That wasn't really what I wanted to talk about, but I wasn't quite ready to step up to the topic of who was screwing who in the family.

"Oh that," he said with a smile. "Over the last few years while you were away in college I got an opportunity to buy a couple of neighboring acreages and lease a couple more. We had to take on a little debt to do it, but it's working out pretty well. We are running a couple of thousand acres now."

"Wow. I didn't know."

"But there were some things about that expansion I didn't expect. There's no way Jimmy and I can farm that much land ourselves, so this has become a business now. We hire people to do the field work and Jimmy and I spend our time managing them and the rest of the issues our little enterprise generates. We keep the equipment over at the old Nygard place. That's pretty much where I run the business from now. We've got an office and a much better workshop over there."

Of course, the farm and it's expansion wasn't really what I wanted to hear about. I wanted to know about the things the rest of the family had been telling me about while they were screwing me over the last 24 hours. Trying to change the subject I said, "That sounds great Dad." I paused looking at him and continued, "By the way, I don't go by 'Kitten' anymore. Do I look like a 'Kitten' to you?" I shimmied my breasts at him.

He smiled and said, "No, you don't. You look a lot like Mary and Susan."

I laughed. "That's a compliment. They still look pretty good."

"You got that right."

"But I hear you have trouble telling them apart."

He kind of choked on his beer with that one. When he finished coughing, he said, "Yup. That's true and it's been true for as long as I remember."

"Seriously Emma," he continued "It's more than just a question of keeping their names straight."

"Dad," I said. "Mom and Mary have told me all about your new lifestyle around here. And here's the important part--I think it's just fine."

Dad smiled. "Good. I'm glad to hear that."

"Actually Dad," I said. "Since I got here I've been sampling a bit of the family's new life style with Jimmy and with Mom and Mary."

"Yeah, Susan told me about that when we went to bed last night."

"Susan? You were in bed with Susan last night. I thought you were tired last night."

"I was. Just bushed. I slept like a baby last night."

"With Susan?"

"Yeah, that's what you do in bed--sleep. But I guess I see why you're confused. Mary and Susan take turns. Last night was Susan's turn. Each of them gets me for three days and then I get a day to rest."

I just shook my head.

"Nah," he said. "Were not that bad. We aren't having sex every night. As far as the sleeping part goes, we just do that because of each of the girls likes to have someone to sleep next to. We've been doing that ever since that damn fool Susan married went off to the army and got himself killed. It used to be a little tricky keeping it from you kids, but there isn't much point in that anymore. The sex part is more random and it's not just in the bedrooms. We have sex, well kind of wherever and whenever the mood strikes us. You can do that on a farm once you no longer have kids around."

"Or even if the kids are still around but they are participating?" I responded.

"Uh, yeah that to." he said. "Are we shocking you?"

"I guess shocking wouldn't be the right word because that would imply I didn't approve and I already told you your new lifestyle is fine with me. But I do have to say you guys surprised the hell out of me. And the surprises keep coming. As we drove over to Einarson's to pack corn this morning Susan was telling me about your 'group'."

"Oh, so you know about the group now, eh?"

"Yup, just like Susan told me, you're just a bunch of horny farmers out here in rural Minnesota."

He laughed. That's true. But not everyone. There are only about 10 or so couples in our group, plus a couple of single folks like Jimmy and Mrs. Gustafson. We try to keep it small. There are still a lot of folks here in the county that are pretty bedrock conservatives and we don't advertise ourselves to them."

"Mrs. Gustafson?" I said. "Really? She was my high school English teacher."

"So? English teachers need to get laid too. Especially after their dumb ass husbands get themselves killed in a car wreck on the way home from a bar. Emily Gustafson is a great lay. Believe me."

"And Preacher Einarson and his wife?"

"Yeah sure. They're a little kinky. She likes to be tied up. He likes to watch."

"Are there other people in your little group that I knew when I was growing up here?"

"Well, if you hang around this summer you could join us at one of our parties. We have a get together about once a month. We just had one last weekend at Einarson's. I don't know if anything is scheduled yet. I would have to check with Susan."

"You mean at the church? You all got together for an orgy at the church on Saturday night?"

"No, no. Einarson owns half a section that I lease from him to raise corn. It's out along the river. There is a nice grassy piece down along the bottom of the river we don't use for farming.

"Just for screwing, right Dad?"

He laughed. "Yeah, pretty much. It's pretty private. Not close to the road or anything. It has an old barn that we fixed up for our parties. Not in the winter of course."

"Oh burr," I said. "I'm looking forward to winters in California."

He laughed.

We spent the next half an hour or so discussing the various members of the group and their sexual preferences. The more we talked the hornier I got.

"Jimmy should be back soon," he said as he drank off the last of his beer and started to get up. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I saw a tent in his jeans. I stared at the bulge in his pants wondering if he was aroused. I sure as hell was. It was time to go for broke.

"Wait Dad. I have one more question. Everyone tells me your dick is just like Jimmy's. And Jimmy has a really nice dick. Is it true that your dick is just like Jimmy's?

He smiled. I saw the lump in his trousers flex. "I wondered when we were going to get around to this. To be honest, I've never measured my dick or Jimmy's. It doesn't really matter. Everyone in our group (including Janey's husband who just loves to suck cocks) seems to like what Jimmy and I have to offer. You'll just have to look for yourself." He was leaning back in the chair with his hand stroking what was now an obvious lump in his pants. "If you want to that is."

"Yes," I hissed.

He opened his belt and released the buttons on his jeans. Then he pushed the jeans and his boxers down around his feet. His cock was about half engorged laying alongside a leg. "It might get a little bigger if you helped it," he said.

I pulled my tank top off so my boobs were fully exposed. His cock twitched when he looked at my tits. "Daddy," I asked. "Are you asking me to suck your cock?"

Two things Emma: First, we have pretty much given up family titles around here. I'm just Bob and you're Emma. We decided to do that when Janey joined the group. She had trouble with calling me Daddy while she was fucking me, so we told her to just make it Bob. It seems to work for her. And yes, I am asking you to suck my cock. If you want to."

"Yes, I think I do Bob," I replied.

That's what I came here for I thought as I stood and walked towards him shaking my tits as I walked. When I reached him I kneeled down between his legs. I reached down and picked up his heavy cock in one hand continuing to stare into his eyes as I stroked it. There was a drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. I leaned forward and dragged the tip of his prick across one and then a second of my engorged nipples. He closed his eyes and let his head roll back. I leaned a bit farther forward and put my head down. Before going to work with my tongue and mouth I stroked the tip of his cock against one side and then the other side of my face. Then I began to lick it. I stroked the top and underside of the bulbous head with my tongue. Then I licked another drop of precum off the tip. He groaned when I did that. I opened my mouth and sucked Bob's big, beautiful cock in, letting it push all the way to the back of my mouth but not down my throat. He was too big to swallow. Wow, I thought. Sucking my father's cock. I never really thought that was how this trip was going to play out. But it's okay. It's just Bob's cock.

As I began to suck in earnest, he put his hands on both sides of my head, like he was fucking my face. He let me set the timing. His hands were just along for the ride as I sucked him in and out. Not wanting him to blow to early I took breaks from the cock sucking and licked his balls and his shaft. This was so nasty, down on my knees sucking Bob's big, long hard cock. I kept this up for at least ten minutes. Eventually he stopped me and picked my head up. "God you're good at that darl'n. But if you keep this up, I will lose it and I'm not able to recover like Jimmy does any more. It takes me awhile."

"Oh, so you want to fuck me. Is that what you want Bob? Do you want to fuck me like you do my sister Janey and the rest of the women in this family?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "And I think that's what you want too isn't it? You're just a horny little slut like Janey. Now get up and peel off those shorts and lean over something. Then you can decide, really decide, if my dick is as good as Jimmy's."

A chill ran down my spine as I stood and shucked off my shorts. I stood naked except for an old pair of canvas shoes watching my father pull off his work boots and pants. "Go over there and lean on that propane tank," he said.

The propane tank came up to about my waist. As I walked over to it, I wiggled my butt at him. Fuck, I thought. This is so nasty walking naked and wiggling my butt at my father. When I reached the tank, I rested my elbows on it, spread my legs, and shoved my ass back at Bob. I looked over my shoulder and saw him walking towards me, just as naked as I was with a big hard dick wiggling as he strode towards me. When he reached me, he grabbed my hips, a rough hand on each side and pulled himself towards me, bending his knees just enough to put him at the right height. "God you've got a great ass Emma. Just like Mary and Susan." I could feel his erect prick rubbing my pussy lips.

I reached back with one hand and lined up his prick with my hole. "Go on Bob. Fuck me," I said. He pulled hard on my hips and I felt the head of his cock slowly slide into me. "Oh, fuck you're big," I groaned.

"Bigger than Jimmy?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Put it all the way in." I arched my back and pushed back as his rigid prick slowly filled my cunt.

"You're really wet, you horny little slut," he said. I couldn't believe it. My father talking dirty to me as he stretched my cunt with his rock-hard cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "That feels so fucking good. That's it, Bob. Just fill me up."

Once he was at the end of my cunt he paused, letting his prick stretch me. Then he pulled slowly back and began to slowly fuck me, stretching my cunt a little farther each time. I was wiggling my butt and pushing back to meet each thrust.

"Oh god, you've got a great pussy," he said.

"Better than Mary's? Better than Susan's."

"Uhh. Yeah, maybe. Fuck I don't know. The cunt my cock is in always feel like the best cunt ever."

"Oh you're bad Bob, so bad. Now fuck me harder," I said. And he did. As he drove his prick home each time I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. We kept that up for a few minutes, each of us moaning loudly on each cycle in and out.

"Shit you're good Emma," he groaned. "I can't keep this up much longer. I'm gonna cum."

"It's okay. I'm protected," I said. "Just let it go. Fill my cunt up with that hot jism of yours Bob. Right now Bob. I want to feel your cock squirting your cum in my cunt." As I spoke, I reached back with one hand and began to rub my clit. Oh fuck, I was so close. Just on the edge of a climax. This was so dirty. So nasty. Fucking my father out behind the barn on a Friday afternoon. But it was okay because I was just Fucking Bob. God what a family I thought.

He rammed his prick home, extra hard and extra deep and then froze, pulling my ass back to maintain his penetration. I could feel his cock swelling. He roared like a bull and grunted as his cock ejaculated stream after stream of cum into me. I pinched my clit, screaming "Fuuuuuuk" as my orgasm ripped through me. When we were done, I was laying face down across the cold steel of the propane tank and Bob was laying on my back. I could feel his shriveling cock slowly withdrawing from my still pulsing cunt.

That was when we heard the applause. We looked back over our shoulder to see Jimmy, Susan, and Mary standing in a row behind us. they were all naked, their clothes in a pile behind them.

"Welcome back to the family Emma," Mary said.

Bob rotated away from me and leaned back on his elbows next to me on the tank, his gleaming prick hanging along one leg. "How long have you three been there?" he asked.

"Long enough. Long enough to see you haven't lost your touch," Susan said

"And long enough to want some for myself, but you look spent Bob," Mary said.

Bob took a long deep breath and responded, "Yeah, no shit. That girl's a handful."

"That's okay Bob," Susan said. She looked over at Jimmy and asked, "Can you handle the two of us Jimmy?" She had her hand rubbing his fully engorged prick as she asked.

"Yeah Jimmy," Mary echoed. I want to try it on that propane tank. It looks like it's just the right height.

Bob and I collapsed into the two armchairs while the others walked to the propane tank. We sat watching Jimmy fuck my (and his) mother and aunt (or Mary and Susan as I had been instructed to call them during sex) as they leaned over the propane tank. Delicious.

After about half an hour Jimmy finally reached the climax he had been struggling to delay as he fucked his Mary and Susan to a couple of successive climaxes each. He groaned and said, "Oh no more ladies. I'm going to cum. They quickly spun off the propane tank and knelt before him as he jerked his cock. When he climaxed with a loud groan moments later he sprayed cum across both women's faces. Now it was Bob and I that were applauding as Jimmy, Susan and Mary collapsed into the soft gras that surrounded the propane tank.

"Well, we've become quite a family," Bob said. "I'm glad to have you join in Emma."

"Great," I said. "Now I'm a pervert just like the rest of you."

"Yeah, pretty much," Mary said as she struggled to her feet, with Jimmy's cum still dripping from her face on to her big soft tits. "I think I need a shower. You out did yourself Jimmy."

"I agree," said Susan as she rose to her feet.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Where is the other member of my perverted, incestuous family? Where is Janey?"

"Oh, she's still at work," Mary said. "She works at the credit union in town and they don't close until five. She and her husband Lou will be coming for dinner, but I don't expect them for another couple of hours. Speaking of dinner, Susan we need to get down to the house and fix something."

"Not a problem Susan responded there's a casserole in the fridge. All I need to do is heat it up. But you're right. We need to get down and clean up. Jimmy is starting to dry on my face." She laughed, "What a family we are."

"All right, but everybody needs to put shoes on to walk through the gravel on the way to the house," Bob reminded us. Moments later we all walked around the barn, carrying our clothes and naked but for our shoes. We would have looked more than a little strange to most people--three women and two men, naked but for their shoes, me in my Vans, Susan and Mary in heels, and Bob and Jimmy wearing work boots with the laces trailing behind them.

That was when we saw Janey and Lou leaning against their car parked in front of the house. She was holding a freshly baked pie (you always bring a pie or a casserole to a Midwestern family dinner) and was still wearing her work clothes--high heels, a dark pencil skirt, and a white blouse buttoned to the neck. Very conservative midwestern wear. Lou, who worked in an insurance agency, was wearing neatly pressed slacks and a crisp blue oxford clothe shirt.

Janey and Lou just stared at us until we got closer to them. Then she said, "You guys didn't wait for us!"

"You're early," Susan responded.

"I got off work early today."

"We would have waited but Bob here had to seduce his daughter." She nodded her head at me as I stepped from behind Bob.

"Emma," Janey exploded "You're back. I thought it wasn't until next week." She ran across the gravel driveway to me, wobbling as her heels sunk between the rocks. She wrapped me up in a boob smashing hug that seemed to now be the standard family greeting. "Oh Emma," she gushed. "There's so much I want to tell you about. Things have changed here while you were gone. Things have changed a lot."

I laughed and nodded at my cum covered aunt and mother and said, "I've noticed. But Janey, I want to hear all about it from you too. Let's get a drink and go out back on the patio."

"Oh yeah," she said, blushing a little. "I guess you do know. But I still want to talk to you and hear what you think. And I really could use that drink. That lecherous Assistant Manager wouldn't leave me alone today. I swear he can't remember the word 'no' for more than half an hour." She paused for a moment and then said, "Oh yes, but first you have to meet my husband, Lou."

Lou stepped out from behind her but instead of the boob crushing family hug he stretched out his hand to shake mine. As we shook hands, I said, "Oh no you don't Lou. That's not how we greet people in this family now." I pulled him into me and wrapped my arms around him. I even wiggled my chest so he could feel my naked tits sliding back and forth against him. Then I let my hands slide down and briefly caress his butt. When he finally extracted himself, he looked a little embarrassed, even blushing a bit. "I want to see more of you later Lou, but now I need to take your wife out back and catch up with her." I tried to make the last sentence sound as lewd as I could. Then I grabbed Janey and started running around to the back of the house. My boobs were wagging deliciously.