Emma Visits Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janey looked back over her shoulder and yelled, "Take the pie in Lou and bring us a couple of drinks."

We sat down on the patio and Lou showed up promptly with the drinks, over size gin and tonics, light on the tonic. I could see Susan's hand in this. Janey took a long pull on her drink and leaned back in her chair, "Oh I needed this." Before Lou was out of earshot she yelled, "Bring us two more Lou. We are going to need them." When he brought two more, she said, "Thank you dear. Now go talk to Bob and Jimmy. Emma and I need to catch up."

When he was gone, she took another long pull on her first drank and giggled, "I almost told him to go suck Bob and Jimmy's cocks." She shook her head, "My how this family has changed."

"So I've heard. Is he gay?" I asked, feeling some concern for her marriage.

"No, he likes to fuck just fine, especially when he can play with Mary and Susan's big tits. But he really likes to suck cocks. Who knows what turns people on?"

She took another drink and looked at me lewdly, "So what turns you on Emma?"

I laughed. "Lots of things. I learned a lot more than computer programing in college. But before we start to talk either I need to put some clothes on or you need to take some clothes off."

"Oh no problem. I have become totally comfortable with nudity. I do have to tell you Emma, it was a bit of a shock at first. I mean when you bend down to pick up your napkin and see your mother stroking your brother's cock and your father finger fucking your aunt. Wow, that's an experience."

"But Susan tells me that you recovered from your shock quick enough to spend the night in an orgy with your relatives."

She laughed. "At heart I'm a dirty girl just like Susan and Mary... and apparently you too. Bob seduced you today, eh?"

As she talked, she stood and stripped all her clothes off. She sat down and took another drink and said, "Oh yes so much better."

"The clothes or the drink?" I asked.

"Both," she responded with a giggle.

"So tell me, how was Bob today?"

I laughed. "I thought I seduced him, but... whatever, he's a great fuck. Just like Jimmy."

"Yeah, if I'm blindfolded, I'm not always sure which one of them I'm fucking, but they're both a great fuck."

"Blindfolded?"

"Well, we try to add a little kink to things around here."

"You mean beyond the incest?"

She shrugged. "That was a little strange at first, but I got past it. Once I could start calling him Bob and not Daddy."

I laughed. "I heard about that. I kind of like the idea."

"How's Lou handling it?" I continued.

"It was a little harder for him. He was raised in a strict religious family. We were both virgins when we got married."

"Oh my. How was the sex? I mean when you were first married."

"It was okay. Lou and I thought it was great, but the fact is, it was pretty ho hum missionary sex. This family has taught us a lot. And their 'group.' Have you heard about them? They can get really kinky when they get together."

"Yes Dad, er, I mean Bob, was telling me about them today... just before I started sucking his cock."

Janey laughed letting a mouthful of gin and tonic explode over her chest. "Oh my," she said. "I need a towel."

"Not if you let me lick it off," I said.

"Sure, why not. Go to it. We'll see if you are as good as Susan and Mary."

"Move over on the lawn and lay on your back."

I started with her tits. They weren't as big as mine but they were still a great pair of tits with nice firm nipples that stuck out far enough for me to get easily in my mouth. A perfect handful. Tasted great with gin and tonic on them too. I started just licking her chest, then massaging her boobs and sucking on her nipples. "Oh Emma," she said. "That feels so good. Do we have to go into dinner soon?"

"Fuck'm." I said. "We'll eat pie for dinner and they can go without dessert. Right now, the pie I want to eat is you." I slid a hand down over her firm belly and cupped her mound, still molesting her tits with my mouth. She responded by arching her back and pressing against my hand with a moan. I wasn't in a hurry. I just kept moving my hand around on her mound and sucking on her nipples, with an occasional nibble on that sensitive flesh where a woman's throat meets her collar bone.

I could feel she was getting wet, and when my fingers wanted to slip between her labia I let them. "Oh shit," she groaned. I let a fingertip graze her clit and she chirped, but I didn't want to make her cum right away. Instead, I slipped one finger and then two into her cunt. It was hot and slippery. She arched her hips to force my fingers more deeply into her. Then I moved between her legs, leaving her to care for her tits which she promptly began doing. I could see exactly what I was doing now. Her pussy lips were swollen, spread widely. I was finger fucking her aggressively. When she reached down with a hand for her clit. I pushed it away. "Not yet Janey. That's for me." She was groaning and crying steadily pushing her hips up to meet each thrust of my fingers. Moving to my next step I lowered my face until it was just before her pussy. I had my arms under her thighs and I was using them to lift her legs up and out, so she was spread out before me like a dinner plate. I started with long slow strokes of my tongue stopping just before I reached her clit each time. She had her hands on my head now trying to pull me higher. "Oh God Emma. That feels so good. So fucking good. But make me cum. You have to make me cum." Ignored her for as long as I dared. When I finally decided she had earned a climax I began flicking her clit on each stroke. My fingers were firmly pressing her G-spot. Then when I knew she was just on the edge of her climax I did two things that drove her wild. I grazed her clit with my teeth while I pushed a finger through her sphincter into her ass. She bucked fiercely against me and screamed as her climax ripped through her. I tried to keep licking her but she pushed my head away, too sensitive for anymore. I sat back on my haunches looking at her with a lewd smile. "Happy to see me, Janey?" I asked.

Once she regained her breath. She said, "Now it's my turn to do you." We were late for dinner but no one bothered us. The casserole was gone but pie was delicious.

Epilogue

It's Monday morning and I am on the plane back to Boston now after an amazing weekend with my family on the farm in Minnesota. My visit certainly wasn't what I expected it to be. I had gone there with a silly idea in my head that I would try to seduce at least one of my family members, just to show them there was another way to think about sex and relationships than the way they raised me. Instead, they all seduced me. Okay, I admit I'm not that hard to seduce, but who knew that my straightlaced family was... how shall I say it, incest positive? I suppose there is a word for it in the urban dictionary, but it doesn't matter. I'm sure you get the picture.

There was a lot more sex before the weekend was out, but I won't try to describe it all. It gets a little repetitive to put down in writing after a while. I do have to say I had a very nice fuck with Lou. I thought he was a lot better in the sack than some of the other family members gave him credit for. Sure, his dick is not as big as Jimmy's and Bob's but as I said earlier, size isn't everything, and the man has the tongue of a devil.

Now I'm headed to Boston to pack up and move to California to work on a graduate degree. Everyone in the family wanted me to give up the California thing and move back to the farm with them. Tempting, but there is a lot of world out there to see yet. One thing is for sure. My annual Christmas visit to the farm is going to be a lot more interesting than in the past. Also I plan to stop and see them on my drive out to California. We will try to get things scheduled so I can attend a meeting of their 'group.'