Emma Watson, Humping in Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god. That felt so fucking good."

"Splendid. Ah, here's Anna Mai. Our housekeep."

Emma felt somewhat exposed as a young girl entered the bedroom unexpectedly. She bowed deeply and then shed her colourful yukata. The smiling girl was like many women from Hong Kong. Slim, with a tight stomach and slender arms and legs. Her breasts were fairly large for her frame though with rosy red tips. Her face had that typical look of the region. Seemingly innocent, friendly and shy.

"Come here, the pair of you."

The busty blonde steered them to the middle of the room, and Emma was instantly trapped by the two females, whose voluptuous forms ground on the front and back of her. In an imitation of the scene in the club earlier, Emma found herself in a heaving flesh sandwich between the two. In front, Claire hissed as she furiously jacked two fingers in and out of her sopping pussy, while the one in the rear giggled as she was wickedly buried one digit deep into Emma's ass. The English actress felt her knees grow weak from the furious front and back onslaught, completely overwhelmed by the two thrusting hands in her loins. She humped to and fro, balancing on her toes and gripping Claire's shoulders in both hands. The ever shifting, bumping press of bodies slowly moved to the bed, and all three eventually slipped into a quivering, giggling heap.

"Charles?"

Claire left the bed to Emma and Anna Mai. They cuddled and Emma loved how the warmth of her body against hers felt reassuring. The girl had such perfect skin, such a symmetrical face, and such deep brown eyes. They kissed and rolled in each others arms on the lush bed. The heavy bulk of Charles joined them.

"It's just sex and fun and when the night is over, we will all go home to the people we love and want to be with."

Claire's voice sounded distant as Anna Mai grasped his boner and offered it to up to Emma. They both kissed the shiny head and gladly licked around the tip before Emma took his hard throbbing shaft into her warm mouth. The older man moaned as the young girl held his shaft firmly in one fist so Emma could glide her head up and down the stiff rod of flesh. It was full on deep throat by Emma. As she glugged audibly, gluey saliva hung in ropes between her lips and his cock head. She was lost in concentration, with eyes screwed shut and mouth drooling. After a few more mouth watering licks, she let Anna Mai take a turn, and they alternated sucking duties while Charles laid flat on his back.

"If you keep that up, he won't last ten minutes. Charles, show Emma the thing."

The thing? Wondered Emma.

Charles reached out and went for her left foot first. Using both his thumbs, he slowly ran them from her instep down to her sole. This he did over and over, each time applying more pressure.

"That feels so nice!" Declared Emma in shock.

Charles then raised her foot and brought it to his mouth. He brought his lips to her foot and gave her sole a long lick up to her toes. Emma sighed as he kissed the underside of her toes in turn, beginning with her big toe and slowly made his way down to her smallest.

"Yummy!" Declared a rapt Claire as her hubby popped Emma's big toe inside his mouth.

This sensation alone sent a pleasurable shock through her as he went down her other toes in a line. Emma turned her head as Anna Mai took her right and kissed and sucked those toes. Her toes curled as both of them picked up speed, Charles now taking two or three of her digits into his mouth all at once. Emma squirmed on her butt with her legs out and pussy dripping. She let out one final gasp and bit her bottom lip as the sweet torture ceased.

"Me do. Me do."

Anna Mai expertly ran her right foot in the direction of his erection, stretching out so that her big toe and second touched the head of his throbbing cock. Emma was agog as she watched her press the instep of her foot against his balls. She began to gently massage his balls by rubbing her foot into them. Her toes moved in and she moved them up and down his dick. She brought her other foot around and trapped his rod between her damp feet.

"Oh, that's good!"

She gripped his hot cock between her feet and began to jerk him off with her feet alone. Emma chipped in and ran her right foot against his stomach, up his chest and back down again. Then both women wanked his aching dick together with their soft soles which nimbly strummed his cock. The balls of their feet rested against each other and the arches of their feet parted just enough to allow his cock to pass through. His hips bucked up as if he were fucking a succulent pussy until he called a halt.

"I need to fuck someone." He declared.

Emma looked at Claire who watched from an easy chair, and then moved to straddle her husband's lap. Charles groaned as Emma pivoted her hips and rocked up and down on his cock, taking every inch of him inside of her. When it emerged from her wet depths, his cock glistened in the light reflected from the overhead mirror. Emma was pleasantly surprised at his substantial girth, and she gasped as he moved in and out of her tightness. She paused on the up stroke to enjoy the sensation of penetration, before letting him lift and lower her body up and down on his manhood. Anna Mai ran her soft hands over both of their bodies, her nails teasingly making Emma's skin tingle. Emma fucked the man for several blissful minutes before letting the girl from Hong Kong take her turn.

"Hee, hee!" She laughed as she rode her master reverse cowgirl.

Emma propped herself up on her elbow and watched his dick vanish up inside the willing girl. Her thighs gripped the outside of his as she bobbed up and down for an age. Charles then smacked her on the bottom and she hopped off. He rose up and positioned Emma on all fours between Anna Mai and himself. He began pounding into Emma's pussy, his hips rising and falling fairly swiftly. Her moans and his merged together as the older fellow thrust his cock fully into Emma, gripping her by her hips for leverage.

"Put them ass to ass." Signaled Charles to Claire.

The blonde grinned and Steered Anna Mai next to Emma Watson. He nodded in approval at the sight of those heart-shaped bottoms cheek to cheek. He fanned his hand and gave them an almost simultaneous spank. Then he ran the blade of his open palm between each glorious vertical cleft, causing much jiggling of flesh. This was followed by his rigid rod bisecting Anna Mai's rounded rump. She cooed in delight as he pushed his dick all the way home. As both women rested on their elbows and nudged each other, Charles fucked them in turn, moving from one to the other. Occasionally he smacked either one across their nates reveling in the resulting wobble of bottom flesh.

"Lovely jubbly!"

Emma would stare back instinctively whenever he left her to fuck the other, and she wagged her rear end as if like a puppy demanding attention. This whole scenario had totally shocked her, but she welcomed the unique experience as one big adventure. He paused for what seemed an age, much to Emma's chagrin, and then brought his twitching dick to Anna Mai's fulsome lips.

"Sit on her face."

Anna Mai rolled onto her back as he signaled for Emma to straddle her upturned face. Emma did not hesitate for a second, totally consumed in the utter madness of it all, and tilted her head back as hard teeth nibbled her puffy labia. As eager lips encircled her clit, her hips bucked and she ground her crotch down onto Anna Mai's face. The girl from Hong Kong slipped her tongue back and forth over Emma's clit, speeding up into a lust crazed. Her hands reached and gripped those rotating hips of Emma who shrieked in ecstasy.

"Fuck!"

Charles mounted his housekeep missionary style and gave her his all as his wife looked on and played with her pussy. Anna Mai reached up with her index finger and wiggled it in to probe Emma's puckered asshole.

"Holy shit!"

The combined stimulus of a tongue flicking over her hard button, and her tight starfish being teased sent Emma over the top. She stiffened and her thighs trembled. A loud yelp hissed through her clenched teeth as her orgasm washed over her. She fell onto her back, thighs spread and cunt wide open. Her muff was slick and puffy, and not pausing for a second, Charles rolled on top of the still shaking Emma, widened her legs and sank in to the hilt. Her wet warmth encased his turgid dick as he began to shunt in and out.

"Wow! Nice!"

He was right, agreed Emma. It did feel nice, as his hips sporadically drove his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Charles took his time getting used to her and paced himself as he looked down to see his cock triumphantly spear her cunt.

"FUCK!" Yelled Charles.

"FUCK!" Yelled Emma simultaneously.

Claire had just brought a big paddle across the hairy backside of her beloved spouse. As he took the brunt of the heavy blow, he thrust up into Emma hard and kept it embedded inside of her, pinning her to the bed. Again, the paddle came down on his bouncing rump, causing him to ram into the panting Emma all the way. Two rapid whacks hit him on the backs of his thighs, and the effect of the solid spanks made him fuck Emma silly. His hips furiously drove his tool inside her as he gave her everything he had. When his thrusts became more urgent, he began to let out grunts of pleasure.

Smack!

Thrust!

Smack!

Hammer thrust.

His hairy scrotum smacked fast against her reddened cheeks as their bodies clashed. Emma took it all, from root to tip. She looked up to see him on top of her in the full overhead mirror, and giggled at the sight of his bottom half grinding up and down between her splayed legs. It was all too much for Charles and he spurted his load inside the giddy Emma who felt her limbs flop wearily by her side. Charles left her and his cum dribbled out of the knackered English rose. Sated, the three reclined next to each other, and Claire joined them and peppered her husband with living kisses.

"Come."

Anna Mai beckoned to Emma, took her hand and led the pair of them out of the bedroom.

"You go now. I call taxi. Best you leave them be."

Emma frowned, but on reflection, thought that it might be a good idea. She dressed and stood outside to wait, pausing to look up behind her to see Claire through the window waving farewell.

END

12