Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 05

Story Info
Introducing Zoe Kravitz.
3k words
4.5
5.7k
8
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note. Still no sign of the new Batman anytime soon. And I heard that Zoe Kravitz is now to be Catwoman, so I updated my series accordingly. Totally fiction of course, and only inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

England, 2020.

"So. Who do I have to fuck to get a part in this picture? Robert stared at what he thought was one of the most ravishing creatures he had ever set eyes on and felt his lower lip tremble ever so slightly. The thirty year old actress had cut her hair short which emphasized her high cheekbones and perma-pout.

"Why me of course."

The handsome looking English actor spread his hands and moved in closer to Zoe Kravitz. Seated side by side, they were dining in the renowned Savoy Grill in central London on the second night of the exotic American's trip to England. Having heard that Robert and Emma Watson had both been cast in the latest entry in the lucrative Batman movie franchise, she was determined to get the coveted role of Catwoman. And she would do ANYTHING to get it.

"Well, that might just be a bonus."

Zoe eyed up the square jawed hunk with the mop of hair and thick brows and nodded in approval.

"I did have Matt Reeves in mind, but it turns out he's gay."

Robert had been cast in the lead role over a year ago on the much delayed project that had seen countless rumours as to who might be chosen for the other main characters.

"You know, you are perfect for the role of The Batman. You're a really good actor, and you have a fantastic jawline."

There had been a flurry of rumours on the casting front soon after Robert had secured the part of 'The Batman' and the names of the new Batgirl and Catwoman were eagerly awaited.

"Pity about Vanessa." Said Robert as he shrugged. The former Disney star, Vanessa Hudgens, had been initially cast as Catwoman but had given up the role due to the drawn out pre-production and laborious costume changes and fittings. This had led to a large part to fill, and Zoe was bent on getting the job. As for news on the new Batgirl, the upcoming reboot had been virtually silent on that front. Initially, the name of the complete unknown actress, Jayme Lawson had been bandied about before the announcement of the just turned thirty year old Emma Watson in the key role.

"Where are you staying?"

"Right here in the Savoy. It's the perfect location for shopping, cultural visits, and eating out. The staff and other guests are a bit stuffy mind, so I haven't had much chance of, you know, getting laid. And I have a voracious appetite for sex."

The couple were taking in a quintessential English afternoon tea in the unique glass domed artrium of the famous hotel in the Strand, and the stunning gazebo radiated natural light and warmth. The table was overloaded with sandwiches, homemade scones with cream and jam, and a selection of pastries.

"You single, Robert?"

"Very much so."

Robert took a gulp of Darjeeling tea and looked up at Zoe who cocked her head and raised her left eyebrow in puzzlement.

"Still playing the field, huh? Why not. By the by, I've got a junior suite with a fantastic view of the River Thames."

Zoe pronounced it 'Taymes' but Robert did not correct her on the way the locals called the river the 'Temz.' The sultry beauty had arrived after Robert and all eyes in the dining room turned her way as she sauntered ln wearing a daring black dress with an impossibly high slit up her right side that reached up to her hipbone.

"When was the last time you, entertained female company shall we say?"

Zoe gave him her best coquettish smile and crossed her right leg, revealing a very bare and very sexy thigh. Robert felt his dick stiffen and he shifted in his seat to ease the resulting discomfort. He was no shrinking violet by any means, but this one rang alarm bells in his head. Her raw sexuality and dominant behaviour agitated him.

"Oh, you know how it is." He answered with a lump in his throat.

The sunlight through the windows lit up Zoe's face, making her even more desirable than the young actor could ever have dreamed of. The upper half of her dress left little to the imagination and her pert breasts heaved up and down as she breathed.

"Shit!"

Robert muttered under his breath as they stared into each others eyes. Zoe's left heel had slithered up the leg of his trousers under the table cloth and now nestled gently in Robert's crotch, which now sported a perceptible tent.

"Is that a Batarang down there, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"I...er."

"I think I know what's going on in that mind of yours. My room is on the fifth floor. Care to take a look?"

Zoe gave a firmer press down on Robert's lap and he nervously looked this and that at the other diners. "Sure." He croaked and stood up awkwardly.

Zoe slid her hand around his waist, letting it travel south slowly until she cupped his lower right cheek.

"To the Batpole!"

x

The pair of lust crazed actors bundled into the room and immediately began to tear each others clothes off. Locked in a French kiss they staggered into the middle of the room and in a trice they were both naked in each other arms. At six feet in height, he towered over the diminutive American, and even in her heels she still had to crane her neck to kiss him. As they hugged tightly her erect nipples thrust into his chest like two bullets.

"Ah. Your stubble scratches."

Zoe sighed softly and opened her mouth wider to let Robert's tongue slither in. He tilted his head to one side and took a glance at his surroundings. He noted the bright and spacious open plan. One sofa, two armchairs, and a desk. Behind them, a king sized bed with crisp white sheets and a low headboard.

"Like what you see?"

Zoe had taken a step back and Robert's cock pointed straight up as he reached full erection at the sight of her. Whether she meant the room or her mattered not as he drank in her naked form. Zoe was simply stunning with pert breasts, a slender waist, sensual flat stomach, and taut thighs. His mouth dried as he leered at her desirable smooth mound with just the hint of a tiny area of pubes just above. Her complexion was an exquisite dark and her skin completely flawless.

"My goodness. You're amazing."

His eyes swept over the body of the dazzling woman and he inhaled deeply. The daughter of guitarist Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet, Zoe was not only an accomplished actress, but a fashion model and musician.

"Thank you."

Zoe grinned as she sat on the edge of the large bed and spread her legs enticingly. Robert dipped his gaze to her bald pussy with the intriguing pink entrance to her cunt. Reading his mind, (wasn't that hard), Zoe pushed two fingers inside her hot box and slowly frigged herself, poking out the tip of her tongue to moisten her full lips.

"Let's see what you English are capable of. Eat me."

Zoe's legs were now splayed out wide and she raised her chin as she fingered herself faster.

"Very well."

Zoe felt her heart race at hearing Robert's deep English accent, and the close proximity of his masculine scent gave her pussy a welcome spasm. Robert's cock lurched in front of him as he crouched down and smoothed her supple thighs with the palms of his hands.

"Oh, yes. That feels pretty good."

She looked at him with narrowed eyes as he proceeded to lightly kiss her inner thighs one by one. Zoe raised her left brow as he effortlessly lifted her left leg and placed it over his right shoulder. He leaned in and his nose made contact with her mound and she trembled at the touch. His breath made her pussy quiver and a soft moan escaped her lips as he made a exploratory swipe up her moist slit.

"Oh. Robert."

Zoe tossed her head from side to side as the young actor licked her up and down with his flattened tongue. Her gasps of delight fueled his enthusiasm and his tongue darted in and out of her pussy at a fast rate. He felt her leg press into his shoulder as he probed her honeyed cunt, and he was rewarded by his chin becoming rather sticky. Each and every lick, each and every rotation of his wriggling tongue brought forth more and more whimpers of pleasure from the smoldering beauty.

"How am I doing? You like it?" He asked as he lowered her leg.

"Uh, huh!"

Zoe opened her eyes and stared at the brooding hunk between her parted legs. On the very edge of the bed she lifted her hips in an effort to lure him in further. Robert obliged, sticking two fingers inside her sopping muff, and then clamping his pursed lips to her quite visible clitoris.

"Fuck!"

At the initial touch of him on her clit Zoe felt that welcome shock, almost like being struck by lightning. Robert looked up and saw her puffy lips part and close as he nibbled on her tiny bud. With every swirl of his tongue and mouth around her clit made her clench on his drilling fingers. Her hands clutched at the sheets and her heels drummed a tattoo on the bed either side of his body. "Good boy, good boy."

Zoe opened her eyes and shook her head as if to clear her thoughts. She rose up and looked at the handsome hunk while she squeezed his thick cock. Her tongue glistened as she gathered saliva and he gulped as he watched her dive down onto his knob. She sucked and sucked as if enjoying a lollipop, concentrating on his bell end which caused his throbbing shaft to swell in abject desire.

"Fucking hell!" He hissed in an appreciative groan,

Zoe ventured down his length with agonising slowness until his swollen dick was fully jammed down her throat. Robert ran a hand through his dark mop of hair as he gawped at her nose which pressed against his pubes. He was simply agog as he felt her tongue poke up and slather along his aching rod. She released him with a slobber and a shudder, and as she pulled back she left his erection coated with spit from head to root.

"Now Fuck me. And I like it rough."

He looked at her face which altered from that of an angel into one of a lust crazed vixen. Even her smile had wicked overtones and Robert felt the frisson of a thrill as he lowered his body onto hers. He positioned himself at her entrance and thrust in. Zoe gasped as he remained still, relishing the sublime sensation of her heat and tightness surrounding his aching log. As they began to move they entwined fingers and ground against each other.

"Harder."

Zoe lifted her left leg and wrapped it tightly over his right hip in an attempt to draw him in deeper. With both hands she grabbed his thick hair and encouraged him to fuck her faster. Robert growled and dug his toes in behind him and hammered into her with great gusto. As he took possession of her smooth and naked body her back arched up into him.

"Agh!"

Robert hissed as the driven female grazed her teeth on the soft flesh of his neck, and her hands gripped his tight butt in her heated frenzy. The persistent slapping of his body on hers was pretty much drowned out by Zoe who cursed and swore like a sailor on a Saturday night.

"Fuck me like you mean it!"

Her taunting words spurred the young Englishman on and he pounded his stiff dick deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. Both of them were gripped in a wanton feeling of greedy lust and both were determined to satisfy their own erotic cravings. Robert had never had such a woman as she. A woman seemingly possessed by almost primal urges as she became more and more inflamed by her deep seated passion.

"Stick it to me!"

The usually composed Robert experienced something new. Despite his undisputed sexual prowess he felt a vexing frustration that unexpectedly fueled his passion even more. Clever bitch!

"Me now."

As they slowed up and held onto each other, they rolled in each others arms on the rucked up sheets. Robert pulled her light frame on top of him and she stretched out and grasped both of his arms. Her body was red hot, almost feverish in her ardour, and as she wriggled atop of him she felt him guide his length to her wet snatch. He held onto her slim hips as she pulled back into a sitting position and let his cock slide up inside her.

"Fuck!"

The confident Zoe sank all the way down and lingered for a moment to savour that special feeling of total penetration. She grit her teeth and then began to rock back and forth, her tits jiggling lightly as she rode him. As her head dipped she clamped her thighs against his and slid her hands over his manly chest. Her hips shifted in a fury of desire as she fucked him, loving his huge dick, hard and insistent inside her cunt. Robert pinched her stiff nipples which by this time could quite easily have cut glass.

Zoe surprised him further still as she leapt up and tugged on his length in a double fisted wank. Her nimble fingers caressed his shaft only, leaving his bloated cock head to glisten angrily in it's abandonment. Then she spun around and with a wiggle of hips she was impaled once more on his upstanding flagpole in a reverse cowgirl position. Fully stuffed with his entire length, Zoe held it there and shifted her legs.

"Nice cock, limey."

As Zoe rose and fell on his log he played with her tits, kneading and squeezing the firm flesh. He gasped as Zoe made exquisite circular motions and bucked back and forth with relish. Consumed with the need to compete with the luscious beauty, Robert pushed his thumb into her puckered star and probed her tightness there.

"Wicked boy!"

Zoe wiggled in a lewd manner as her lips let out impassioned moans of shameless delight. Just when she thought she might actually cum, Zoe was unceremoniously tossed onto the bed by the impatient Englishman.

"Enough playing."

Zoe chuckled and swung her ass from side to side as she regained her composure. Robert tugged Zoe into a doggy position, facing away from him and his prick lunged up inside the sopping pussy of the American, He drew her back into his chest until his head was on her shoulder.

"You're so wet."

"I know. Is that all you got by the way? I could frig myself faster. And talk dirty."

Goaded into action, Robert looked at her defiant gaze as she looked at him over her shoulder.

"You...bitch! You dirty fucking bitch!"

"Now you're getting it. Jeez!"

Robert slapped her on the ass hard. Twice. Once on either cheek. Zoe moaned and her eyelids fluttered as her knees buckled. She ground back against his rigid pole as he gripped her about the waist. His hips went into overdrive as he screwed the insatiable minx with assertive short stabs of his turgid cock.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yes!"

Zoe groaned and quivered as Robert fucked her hard and smacked the tight flesh of her buttocks with his open palm.

"Fucking whore! Fucking slut!"

Zoe snapped her head back and Robert felt her cunt spasm around his dick as his hips banged into her bubble butt.

"Close, so...close!" She whimpered desperately as the tingling in her loins raged.

Robert grinned with a wolfish sense of satisfaction as he propelled himself forwards relentlessly and he gave her such a whack on her backside that the resulting sound echoed through the room and left an indelible hand print on the superb curve of her dusky bottom.

"Bastard!"

Feeling dominant at last he reached around and found her swollen clit and rubbed on it as he bit into her neck. Zoe cried out as a thrilling shiver traveled up her spine.

"Cum in me, cum...oh!"

Zoe had no more words. Just animal grunts and throaty sounds of carnal lust. Robert truly began to fuck Zoe into submission, ramming his aching tool into her as fast as he was able. He assaulted her pussy with such speed and ferocity that it literally took her breath away. With her head flattened to the bed, and her ass high up Robert drilled into her until she came in a series of orgasmic shocks that coursed through her entire body.

"Shit!"

It was the perfect ending to a perfect fuck. Robert kept pressure on Zoe's clit as she came, and he drove up for one final super thrust and erupted inside her pussy. He exhaled in a stream of air as he sent string after string of his white seed into her cunt. As he held onto her waist firmly her overflowing muff dripped the hot and sticky cum which spurted out as they disentangled.

x

Soaked in well earned sweat and cum they hugged each other in the afterglow. Zoe was sprawled over Robert, one leg slung across his groin, and with her head on his chest. Not half an hour ago the smoking hot beauty had been dressed and made up immaculately. Now her hair was a mess and her make up smeary.

"Well, Zoe. I think you got the part."

"No shit, Sherlock."

Robert grimaced as she grabbed hold of his balls in one slender fist.

"And watch out, buster. This kitten has claws!"

END

123z
123z
825 Followers