Emma Watson's Lodge "Audition"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there for a moment. Her hands dropped to her sides, and one of her knees buckled slightly, giving her more of a pose. With the sunshine coming straight in through the window, Emma practically shimmered. Her entire body looked smooth from head to toe. Her flat stomach and her toned legs looked so fit, but more distracting were her amazing hipbones that drew my eye right to them.

Emma turned around, and my stares shifted to her ass. She was so petite, but her ass itself looked so shapely and toned that I had to stop myself from getting up to grab her. I was already rock-hard in my pants from the tease, but I wanted to see where Emma was taking this.

The bed, was the obvious answer to my question. Emma crawled up onto the bed with a painful slowness for my benefit. One knee went up, and she bent forward, showing off her pussy with the movement. Then she pulled herself up, and was on all fours on my bed. Emma turned her head to look back at me, and then smirked again, one eye visible through the angled bangs of her hair. She dropped her head down and then pushed herself back, lifting her ass higher into the air, and then sank it back down onto the bed. She gave one more tease as if she were going to lift it up again, and then instead rolled over onto her back and sat up in a sitting position.

"Do you like me on your bed?" Emma said as she parted her legs. She looked at me watching her, and then raised half her mouth in a smirk, "Yeah you like me on your bed."

Emma ran her hand down her chest between her breasts, and then over her stomach and down below her hips. Her fingers spread as she went over her pussy, not touching her labia on the way down. Then, she used her middle finger to lightly trace over her pussy on the way back up. She just barely touched it, and I was unsure if she was trying to tease herself or me at that point.

Her hand came up from her pussy and went to her mouth. Emma held out her index and middle finger, and then ran the pads of both of them over her outstretched tongue. The now wet fingers went back to her pussy, and Emma began to rub both of them on her pussy. She went slow at first, rubbing both fingers on her outer labia in a circle, and then as I watched closer, she began to part them slightly. Emma's lips split open, revealing the pink of her inner pussy, and she began to rub that with the same middle finger.

"Mmm," Emma happily sighed as her eyes closed a second, "Already wet."

Emma rubbed a little more, first touching the opening to her pussy in a tiny circle, and then going up and down, parting her lips even more. Then, one downward stroke turned into a very slow insertion of her middle finger into her pussy. Emma closed her eyes and leaned her head back as her finger pulsed even deeper inside several times. When she pulled it out I could see, even from the distance I was sitting, a connected string of wet from her pussy pulled along with her finger.

Emma took her now slick finger and carefully put the tip of it against her clit. She began to move the tip of her finger with a tiny, almost imperceptible motion, which despite looking like nothing at all seemed to go through her entire body. Emma's legs shook once as her mouth opened and she began to breathe a little harder. That was all she did at first, which despite not sounding like much, was amazingly hot to watch. Emma knew exactly how to touch herself, and the sudden realization of that fact got my mind racing. How often did Emma do this? Would she ever use toys in addition to this? What else did she know how to do with such expert precision?

I kept watching as Emma's hands began to work faster. Her previous motion directed solely at her clit got her body responding, making tiny twitches as she rubbed it, but it was when she got faster that she began to make noise. She began to rub her clit up and down with longer strokes of her middle finger. Then they got faster. Emma's finger would rub her clit for several strokes, and then go down further to the opening of her pussy for extra lubrication. That seemed to get Emma even more excited. At this point her hips were moving almost in tune with her fingers, and she was beginning to moan louder.

Emma's body stretched out a bit as she let out an excited moan, grinning at the sensation running through her. Her free hand went down and around her thigh, allowing her fingers to slide into her pussy without disrupting her other hand on her clit. I watched as she did double duty on her pussy for a minute, rubbing her clit and pumping two fingers into her pussy. Emma even rocked her body into the motion like she was being fucked. Her mouth hung open in an aroused grin as she began panting and exclaiming sharp moans alongside each breath.

She alternated hands, quickly using the fingers she had inside her pussy to begin rubbing her clit, only now the motion was faster, and much harder.

"Oh my god MMMM!" Emma suddenly bit her lip and flopped back onto the bed.

Her hips twitched, her legs kicked out and then raised up and against her chest, and her fingers continued playing with her pussy even while her hand became locked between her thighs. She then sat up just as fast, looking at me with what was an unmistakable orgasmic expression. Her face was scrunched up in a moan, eyes wide and mouth open. She rubbed her clit through it, staring at me as she sat up and then threw herself down onto her side. Her legs closed back over her hand as her hips shirked away from the rest of her body. She moaned once more into the bed, her breath shooting one of her bangs away from the rest of her hair, and then for a moment she was silent.

We locked eyes as she continued to catch her breath, her body looking a bit shaky during. Then, Emma raised herself back up, and scooted forward so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. While her hands slid forward on the duvet below her, she looked at me, dangling her legs over the side and seemingly teasing how they were still open.

"How was that?" Emma asked as she hunched forward, leaning her head down as she looked up at me and pushed the swoop of her bangs from her face.

"I'm beginning to see what you mean," I said, still in the chair, although now my cock was ready to burst through my pants.

"Yeah?" Emma stood up off the bed. Slowly, with each of her steps accompanied by a heavy pause, she began to walk toward me. "You're starting to see my 'intentions' now?"

I stood up, not exactly hiding the fact that my cock was clearly outlining the leg of my pants, but not drawing attention to it. I took a few steps forward, but stopped a few paces short of Emma.

"So did I 'pass'?" Emma asked. "Am I 'in' or whatever the expression is here?"

"Suppose I say you did," I started. "What would you want to do next?"

As I said it, Emma's expression narrowed at me again. She stood in front of me, a few steps away, in a pose that said she had zero care where I looked at her body. Slowly, one of her legs raised up, rubbing her foot along her calf, before she took a step forward. Then another, and another, making carefully planted strides, until her final step had her press her body right up against mine. I felt my cock press against Emma through my pants, and I felt her breasts press against the middle of my chest. She didn't stop there, Emma leaned herself forward, and tilted her head upward. She was short enough that she had to look up at me slightly, but as I looked down, our mouths became perfectly aligned. From where Emma was, our lips were almost pressed together.

"You know what I want," Emma said in a whisper.

The very moment she finished her sentence, Emma thrust her mouth forward the last millimeters that was keeping it from mine. Her rich, full lips pressed against my own as Emma quietly let out a tiny but urgent moan. I returned the kiss, feeling Emma hold her breath, and then felt her slowly lay her hands on my chest. That kiss turned into another, with Emma kissing harder, pushing her tongue into my mouth and licking my own. I stayed still, enjoying the kiss but doing nothing else, while her hands formed a grip on my shirt. Emma kissed harder again, pulling me into her, and that's when I felt it; Emma's teeth lightly locked onto my bottom lip.

She held my lip between her teeth for a brief moment, opening her eyes and looking up at me, before letting go and turning it into another kiss. Her hands moved again, no longer just gripping onto my shirt, they moved to the center of it. Her speed picked up with both her mouth and her hands, kissing faster, and rushing to undo the buttons on my shirt. Emma had them all open in a matter of seconds, and then pulled her mouth back from mine so she could see first-hand my chest. She ran her hands up my stomach all the way to my shoulders, where she slid her hands over them in order to take my shirt with them. It fell to the floor as Emma turned her eyes back to mine.

She didn't break eye contact as her hands went down again, this time to my belt. Emma unhooked it, and then began to pull it free from my pants while she stared me down. Again, I just stood there, even when Emma held up my belt so I could see it in her hand out the corner of my eye, and then dropped it on the floor. As Emma's hands went back to the waistband of my pants, she pulled herself again, leaning her hips into me, but allowing her top half to arch back and away from me. She giggled as she held on, and then pulled herself right back into me, thrusting her lips back onto mine. My pants were quickly undone as Emma began to kiss again.

As my pants popped open, and then Emma unzipped them, I could literally feel whatever hesitation, whatever anxiety I had about the situation fall off me just like my shirt did 30 seconds prior. I probably should have taken the hint like Emma wanted me to when she made herself cum right in front of me, or maybe it was just the nerves of this being Emma fucking Watson in front of me, but things didn't click in my mind fully until the very next moment.

Emma grabbed my pants and began to work them down off my hips. When they began to go down far enough to almost drop on their own, Emma put one hand down the front of them before they did. I felt her fingers grip my cock, and as my pants fell down, Emma held it in place, preventing it from shooting straight out. Instead, Emma held onto my cock with one hand, gripping it and holding onto it before she herself lifted it up. She had to back away slightly as she did, as there wasn't enough distance between our bodies to allow my cock to lift and straighten out anyway. Emma held it and stared at it, her hand not nearly large enough to cover it entirely. Even so, with the one hand, Emma began to lightly jerk my cock.

That was when I lost it, and stopped resisting. I wrapped my arms around Emma's waist, moving my hands immediately to her ass as I leaned in and began to kiss her myself. Emma moaned and exhaled through her nose as we began to make out. Even with my hands on her ass, Emma made the first move, taking a step back and pulling me along with her by practically steering me with my cock. We spun around slowly, kissing hard, until Emma put one hand on my chest and began to back me up. She moved me back until I was up against the bed, and at that point the only thing I felt like I should do was just sit down on it. As I did, Emma glared at me with fiery, needy eyes. She scanned me up and down, and then locked her eyes on my cock in front of her.

Emma bent herself forward at the waist. Most girls would get onto their knees, but I got the sense that that kind of move was a bit too submissive for her taste. I leaned back and to the side just enough so that I could see what happened next. Emma bent down and put her head right into my lap. At first her hand gripped my cock and began to stroke it up and down, but then Emma let herself fall forward the last few inches, shoving my cock into her open mouth. I felt glossy lips lock onto my cock, and then felt Emma lower herself down farther.

I had to moan as I first felt Emma go halfway down my cock without hesitation. She opened her eyes and looked at me sideways, seeing how I was sitting and how I could see her. She quickly pulled herself off, and then quickly reached down and flipped her hair to the opposite shoulder. It gave me the perfect view, and then Emma grabbed my cock again. She began to jerk it with one hand, and then her mouth went back onto it.

"Mmmm," Emma quietly moaned as she quickly slid her mouth down. She breathed through her nose heavily, the noise tapering a bit as she did it. She seemed giddy with excitement over finally getting my cock in her mouth.

That enthusiasm continued, with Emma first sliding down lower until my cock hit the back of her mouth. Then, she began to twist her head as she sucked, sliding up one direction, turning slightly, and then going back down. She would repeat the sucking motion with that twist several times, and then pull up and do it again, as if she was trying to suck my cock from every direction. I moaned at the motion as she did it again with my cock already in her mouth, feeling her tongue slide around the outside, and Emma turned and looked up at me.

At that point Emma released my cock from her hand, and planted both of them on the bed on either side of me. Then, from her bent over position, I saw her go up onto her toes, stretching out her legs, and realized she was letting herself fall forward. Emma's mouth went back down my cock, only this time the added momentum of her motion had it push back past her throat barrier, and I saw Emma's lips come all the way down to the base of my cock.

"Holy shit..." I breathed out reflexively. My surprise was warranted, as yours would be too if you discovered first-hand that Emma Watson could deepthroat.

She did the same thing she did before, sliding up and twisting her head a little before going back to the position she was in before, all the way down on my cock. I began to pant as I felt it. Emma was drawing me closer to cumming by the second, and there was no chance in hell I was going to stop her. She was going so hard, I could hear the sucking noises she was making each time my cock moved in her mouth. I moaned loudly again, and Emma quickly pulled back, taking her mouth off my cock. I was so close to cumming Emma could see my cock twitching in front of her.

"Holy shit..." I said again, panting as I looked at her.

Emma smirked to herself, bringing her mouth back to my cock. Instead of sucking, she just opened her mouth and extended her tongue, running it along the underside of my cock. She did this several times, with her mouth open wide enough that she was half-smiling while my cock slid into her mouth. Then she closed her mouth around my cock, not sucking, but lightly running the tip inside it along with her tongue. As she pulled away and then straightened back up, I was so far gone she could have said or done anything and I wouldn't have cared.

"Slide up," Emma said as she swished her hair back into place. "I want to show you something."

I did as she said, moving back further onto the bed. As soon as I was back far enough that I was laid out on the bed, Emma crawled into place after me. She didn't come straight at me however, she crawled slightly past me, and grabbed one of the pillows from the top of the bed. Although I was at first confused when Emma moved it with her, I went with it. Emma gestured for me to raise my hips, and when I did she shoved the pillow underneath me. As I settled back down onto the bed I realized what she was doing. The pillow would all but eliminate whatever absorption the mattress would have, which would give Emma the slightest bit more of my cock to come down on.

"Interesting," I said with a pleased smirk as I watched Emma come at me again.

"Trust me, I'm full of good ideas," Emma said as she raised her eyebrows at me.

Emma got on top of me, planting her feet on either side of my chest and then squatting down. One hand went to my chest for stability while the other grabbed my cock. The look on Emma's face was now complete determination. She bit her lip as she moved my cock toward her pussy, and then released it with a hard breath as she felt the tip rub against her opening. Her mouth dropped open as she got it right where she wanted it, and then let her hips drop the tiniest amount. The tip of my cock split her pussy open, and Emma let it go.

There was a beat, with Emma maintaining her position above me, holding her hips up while keeping the tip of my cock set into her pussy. She then put her other hand on my chest, and I felt her weight shift forward. Emma bent herself so her chest was leaned down closer to my face, and her ass was the furthest thing back. That's when she began to sink down. With a careful, controlled slowness that was agonizing for me who just wanted to start fucking her hard, Emma lowered her hips down and began to sit on my cock. She let out one continuous moan as she did, although it fluctuated in volume the lower she got. For a moment her fingernails dug into my chest, but when she finally got all the way down, and I felt the weight of her hips on mine, she relaxed.

"This is what you wanted to show me?" I asked cheekily as I ran my hands up Emma's arms.

Emma looked down at me, and began to rock her hips back and forth. She wasn't thrusting or riding my cock, but the position had me shoved all the way inside her pussy, and the motion she began gave me minor stimulation while rubbing Emma's clit against my pubic bone.

"Mmmm...one of my favorite positions," Emma said as she slowly pulled her hips back and forth. "Do you like it?"

"I'm starting to," I said with a grin as I looked at Emma's arms unknowingly push her tits together.

"What's your favorite?" Emma asked quietly between breaths that were starting to get louder.

"I'll show you later," I said as I continued to let my hands roam up Emma's arms onto her shoulders.

"Mmm-yeah don't tell me," Emma said as she closed her eyes and moved her hips a little faster. "What else do you like?"

I began to list as I laid there and Emma do all the work, "I'd like you to suck my cock some more when I pull out."

"I'd like that too," Emma said, the pleased grin on her face getting larger. "Tasting my pussy on your cock. Keep talking, what else?"

"I want to taste you, too. Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

Emma let out an excited moan, "Ahhhh...yeah I do, I really really do..."

"And I want to touch you," I said as my hands moved down toward Emma's tits. She closed her eyes and moaned again. The movements with her hips were starting to get faster, and her breathing seemed to be getting louder.

"Yeah, you can touch me however you want...ahh..." Emma said it quickly before she let out another moan, which coincided with my hands grabbing her tits. "Oh god yes touch my tits..."

Emma dirty-talking in that posh accent was driving me wild. There was a brief moment where the only noise was Emma breathing heavily as she rocked her hips back and forth. Then she let out a harder moan with her eyes still closed.

"Don't stop I'm getting close..." Emma said along with her heavy breath.

She was doing all the work, otherwise I would've taken this to mean how I was fucking, but she must have meant the talking. It was turning her on.

"You're driving me crazy right now," I said as Emma reacted with a grin. "I want to turn you over and pound your pussy myself."

Emma moaned again as her hands tightened on my chest, nails digging in. "Yeah?"

"Then I'm going to bend you over, grab your hips and pound it from behind."

Her expression turned almost neutral. Emma bit her lip as she began to grind her clit on me faster, "Mhm?"

"And now that I know you can take it, I'm going to shove my cock back into your mouth and fuck it until I cum right down your thr-"