Emma Watson's Lodge "Audition"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when we were watching a movie in the rec room late that night that I finally understood how Emma worked. We were literally just sitting on the couch, like any couple, watching the screen. Then, out the corner of my eye I noticed Emma shift her stance, going from legs down to one leg up on the couch, and then shifting over to me. As soon as she moved and pressed against me, we just fell into place. It was like she got momentary urges, an itch that needed to be scratched, and if I was available, she would use me to do that without a second thought.

That was how Emma ended up on her back on the couch, with her legs bent up onto my shoulders, and me leaning down on top of her to press her legs against her chest as I slowly fucked her pussy. That went on for quite some time, with Emma telling me to go slow so she could draw it out. The needy, cock-drunk look on her face was there every single time we got into it, and she never lost her enthusiasm for it, moaning and grinning every time my cock sank deeper into her.

Then, her face turned, and the happy grin morphed into an 'oh my god' wince. That was when she pushed me back and quickly made both of us move. Emma's enthusiasm for being on top became even more apparent. I sat back on the couch with my feet planted on the ground like normal, and Emma climbed on top of me with her back to me. She quickly adjusted herself, putting her feet on the edge of the couch, and then balancing with one hand on the back of the couch as she lowered herself down. Then she began to wildly ride my cock by pumping her hips up and down. She started going so fast it was bordering on reckless, making me afraid my cock might slip out. But it didn't, and Emma soon came once again, crying out and using my cock exactly how she wanted.

When she finished her orgasm, she let her legs straighten and stretch off the couch, but stayed in my lap with my cock inside her. I put my hands on her hips and slowly moved her a little, encouraging her to continue the motion. Emma turned, flipped her hair to the other side of her face, and looked at me with a pleased grin.

"Thanks..." she huffed out with a sigh. "I needed that."

I wasn't sure if she was talking about this particular session, or the entire day, but I didn't question what she meant because Emma had shifted off of my lap and laid down again on the couch. She finished me off with her mouth, and then rested her head on my thigh for the rest of the movie.

When we finally went to bed, Emma crashed and slept like a rock. She left the next morning, promising to return "soon". I made a crack about if she was sure she could last that long, and Emma gave me that dead cute smile one more time, and then turned to leave.

"Oh one more thing," I said before Emma went out the door.

She turned and raised an eyebrow, watching me pull out my phone and go to the pics I took of her. I selected them all, and then held the phone out to her. Emma hovered her finger over the delete button a moment, hesitating. Then she finally pushed it.

"Maybe we can do something to top that sometime," Emma said with a wink. With that, she turned and departed.

The first thing I did after she left? Pull out my phone and send a text to Anya detailing what had just happened. Anya was thrilled, as were the other girls in the house when they learned what had happened over time. This of course led to the ordeal of getting Emma to join in on the group activities, which I've already spoken of. But you can clearly see that of all the fine guests we've had at the Lodge, Emma was indeed something special.

Final note. I did eventually find out who tipped Emma off. It was Jennifer Lawrence. Some years back, Emma tweeted her support of Jen when she spoke up about female issues in Hollywood. Turns out they privately got to talking after that, and created a sort of sex-positive pen-pal relationship just like Jen had with Natalie Dormer. Apparently Jen couldn't stop talking about sex with people she barely knew. After Jen came here the first time, she advised Emma to do the same. As glad as I was Jen did it, her breaking the rules warranted harsh punishment. And that is a story for another day.