Emma Watson's Lodge "Audition"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH!" Emma didn't let me finish my sentence as she suddenly erupted into an orgasm. Her back straightened up a little as her legs twitched and pushed her slightly out of position. She quickly recovered, getting back where she was and leaning forward again, allowing her to jerk herself back and forth on top of me. She wildly rubbed herself on me through the orgasm, pushing herself into it and getting direct stimulation to her clit. The motion repeated again and again, as Emma let out moan after moan that peaked in volume right as her clit began another forward motion. Emma's eyes were closed as it happened, her expression locked into an intense gasp of disbelieving ecstasy.

That continued until Emma gasped louder, and quickly pulled herself up higher on my cock. Her clit lifted off of me, but she continued the motion by now lifting herself up a few inches and then dropping her pussy back down.

"Aaa-aahhhh oh my god..." Emma moaned out. I grabbed her wrists and held her in place as her movements became more erratic, and as I pulled her toward me she was able to lift her hips and drop her pussy down onto my cock with several fast motions. Her fit ass clapped down on me several times, and then Emma jerked her legs to the side as she let out one more sharp moan, and then ceased moving.

"Oh my god..." Emma said as she brushed her hair out of her face. She huffed to catch her breath for a moment, and then looked down at me. "Did you still want to do all those things you said?"

I answered by gripping Emma's hips and then rolling the two of us over. An aroused moan left her mouth as my cock stayed inside her, and Emma gripped my shoulders as we started to move. The quick scrambled ended with Emma landed on her back and her legs spread and pointed up. Her grip on my shoulders got tighter as I began to thrust down into her, pounding my cock into her pussy intensely deep from how her hips were upturned.

After several thrusts her hands moved off my shoulders and up to my face, and Emma pulled me in to make out as I continued thrusting, and Emma dropped her hands back, stretching her arms above her head as she took the pounding that was picking up in speed. As our lips pressed together I felt the hot breath coming out of Emma's nose as she didn't pull away even for a second. Her legs stayed pointed up into the air as Emma maintained the position, making me note that her core must have been quite strong to keep her hips upturned for so long. Then, after some time, I felt Emma's legs drop down as they closed around me. I felt her legs cross over my lower back and I had to pull back to grin.

"What?" Emma asked with a grin as I kept thrusting.

"There it is," I said, "Favorite position."

Emma gave an aroused giggle of excitement, and I felt her legs close around me even tighter as I slammed my cock down into her pussy. Her legs pulled me into her and her hands grabbed my face again, forcing me to press against her as much as possible. We began kissing again, until she turned her head and moaned off to the side. That was when I began to kiss along her neck. Emma moaned loudly as my cock continued to sink into her, and then as her hands began to rake through my hair, I felt her lips kiss along my ear.

"Don't forget the other things you promised to do to me..." Emma whispered into my ear.

I immediately pushed myself up, uncoiling Emma from me and putting me on my knees while she remained on her back. Her legs stayed spread, and I thrust a few more times, enjoying the sight of her staring at my cock sliding into her pussy. Then I pulled out.

Emma apparently remembered what I said I was going to do next, because she took it upon herself to roll over and then put herself on all fours. I shifted behind her and grabbed my cock to move it back to her pussy, and as soon as I had it pressed against her opening Emma pushed her ass back further. The motion shoved my cock straight into her, causing Emma to cry out and me to immediately release my cock and let her shove it into herself. Just like I promised, I grabbed her by the hips and began to rail my cock into her from behind.

"Oh-hooo...ahhh...ahhh!" Emma started to moan out continuously as my cock went harder.

With the new angle from behind, I could see just how hard Emma's pussy was taking it. Her lips locked around my cock, and as I pulled out each time I could see them grip it tightly. Despite this, Emma was so wet that I had no issue ramming my cock into her pussy all the way with each thrust, keeping them short and hard. It was made all the easier with my hands on her hips, pulling her into me so the thrusts went in deeper and faster.

"Oh my god..." Emma turned her head back to look at me, and I saw the expression on her face for the first time since we changed positions. Her mouth was hanging open, and her eyebrows were raised in that aroused but slightly surprised expression you sometimes saw. I grabbed her hips tighter, gave her one hard thrust, and then paused.

"Harder..." Emma said as she turned back around.

I saw Emma's hands grip the sheets, bracing herself. I did the same, adjusting my grip on her hips lower so I could grab where her hips met her thighs. Then I started again, thrusting so fast there was barely a semblance of rhythm to it. I gave in and let my muscles take over, unsure of when one movement ended and the next began. I was committed only to shoving my cock into her as many times as possible.

Emma's moans began to be more isolated from each other. She would let out one long one, and then go silent for a moment. That was when I looked down, and saw that her arms were beginning to buckle. Emma's elbows were shaking as her hands clasped onto the sheets with a powerful grip. Then, as Emma let out another abrupt gasp and moan, she let her chest flop down on the bed. Her ass was still pointed up, allowing me to continue railing her pussy, but Emma put her face down into the bed and stretched her arms out, grabbing a whole new section of sheets at the edge of the bed.

It was a very nice sight, watching Emma's body stretch out as I continued to fuck her. Her face turned to the right, breathing and moaning into her arm as she looked at me out the side of her eye. with her hair flipped out both behind her and with strands in her face. I could tell she was getting flush, her pale skin getting the slightest sheen of sweat as she took it hard. Between that and her hair, Emma was the perfect picture of someone looking disheveled because of fucking.

"Do you still want my mouth?" Emma asked, grinning out the side of it.

"Yeah," I said through heavy breath as I kept thrusting.

"Do you want me to swallow?" Her grin was gone, now she looked serious.

"You can do whatever you want," I said, giving a reassuring grin.

Emma craned her head to look back at me more clearly, and then pulled herself forward with her grip on the sheets. I let her pull off my cock and move forward, and then watched as Emma slid her way forward off the bed. She caught herself with her hands as she hit the carpet, and then quickly scrambled into position on her knees. I followed her, sliding myself off the bed and rounding the corner in a hurry. As I got close enough to her, Emma raised herself higher on her knees and lined herself up perfectly. I hadn't even stopped fully when Emma grabbed my cock with both hands and then jammed it into her mouth.

I moaned loud enough that Emma turned her eyes to look up at me, keeping both hands on my cock and beginning to work her mouth up and down. At first she was just working the top half with quick even moves while using her hands for accompanying strokes, then she put her hands lower. Emma wrapped both sets of her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock, and then pushed her mouth down all the way. I moaned again as I felt Emma force my cock down her own throat, and then began to watch her pump back and forth. Her hands stayed against her lips, stroking in tandem with the hard, wet sucking sound I heard as she pulled away each time. Then, Emma released her hands, and put them to my hips.

I felt a slight tug, and pushed my hips forward. Emma stared straight up at me as she pushed back, and then pulled again. She wanted me to fuck her mouth, just like I said I would. With my cock sitting halfway in her mouth, I reached down and grabbed Emma by the back of the head, watching her gaze narrow as she began to grin using only her eyes. Then I started to thrust, fast. I shoved my cock into her mouth, and pushed into her throat with no resistance. I pulled out almost all the way, and then did it again, taking a special enjoyment at watching the tip of my cock go past Emma's lips, and then mentally following its path all the way down her throat as her lips wrapped around the base of the shaft.

I fucked hard and fast, moaning loudly and holding Emma in place by the roots of her lovely chestnut hair. Emma took every inch of every thrust with a joy behind her eyes that I almost couldn't believe. Her look of satisfaction was pushing me along so fast, I couldn't hold much longer.

"Where do you want it?" I asked as I kept thrusting.

Emma didn't move her mouth to answer with words. Instead, she just raised one of her hands with her fingers together, and then made spread them all to make a motion that was like something was all over her face. As she put her hand down and I saw those eyes again, that was it.

I started to pull out, and before I could do anything else Emma snapped back into action. Both her hands went to my cock, and her lips got one final suck on the tip of my cock as she started stroking it. Her hands focused on the tip, rubbing it in a circle and driving me absolutely crazy. I started to cum at the perfect moment, with Emma putting my cock right on her forehead. The first blast of cum shot out, and a thick rope went down over the bridge of her nose before laying on one side of it. Another shot right on top of that, splitting in half and going onto both sides of her nose. Emma moved her face as she kept stroking, dumping more on her cheeks and onto her upper lip. It was only when I was mostly finished that she put the tip back into her mouth and slowly ran her tongue around it. I moaned one more time, and then my legs gave out, forcing me to sit down on the bed.

Emma stood up from on her knees and then stepped forward. She made no indication my cum all over her face bothered her, she just put one arm around my back and ran the other hand through my hair. From how I was sitting, my face pressed right into her chest, and I wrapped my arms around Emma as I caught my breath. I kissed mindlessly at the skin of her stomach a few times, which I heard Emma give a sigh of content at. My hands blindly felt along her back, going down her ass and to the backs of her thighs. Emma's skin was delightfully smooth, and my mouth didn't stop. I kissed up her stomach and then began to move my mouth between her tits. Then the realization hit me.

"I also promised to eat your pussy..."

"You did..." Emma said right before she turned and sat back down on the bed.

The two of us literally fell into place. I flopped over to the side towards Emma as she turned and let herself fall back onto the bed while spreading her legs. Her pussy was waiting for me, still shimmering with the layer of wet that had formed before. As my mouth went to it, Emma sat her head up, turning her cum-glazed face towards me so she could watch. For a second I wondered if she was going to do anything about it, but then my tongue hit her pussy, and I was immediately free from all other thoughts.

Emma's pussy tasted amazing, and from the moment my tongue hit it she began to let out soft, ecstatic moans with every lick that touched her. At first I kept my eyes closed as a reflex to enjoy the taste of her pussy, but then I had to open them and see. Emma's expression as she looked down at me was amazingly sexy. A look sat on her face that was a combination of aroused surprise, appreciative fancy, and above all else, intense pleasure. All this while her face was still covered in my cum.

I wildly licked every inch of her pussy, circling it, then going up and down, then focusing on her clit as I lightly sucked it. Emma's cries picked up in volume as I worked the tip of my tongue over her clit, and her position on the bed became what I could only describe as squirmy. She kept bending in one direction or the other, twisting her top half while keeping her legs still so I could keep licking her. Finally she pulled away enough for me to realize what she was doing. Emma turned her hips and then sat up, and came back down the other way. She was coming back for me.

The pause when I adjusted so Emma could get into place was brief, and after it was complete, I was pleasantly surprised. We were now both on our sides. I had resigned myself to just eating her pussy, but I was pleasantly surprised when Emma then grabbed my cock and began stroking and licking it. Just as I was about to start to lick her again, I felt Emma's tongue run over the tip of my cock, and then a different, strange sensation. I looked down, and saw Emma begin to rub the tip of my cock over her face. Without a particular aim or guide, Emma used the tip of my cock to push some of the cum on her face into her open mouth. She ran it down her cheek, taking some with it, and then slid her mouth down onto it to suck once before doing it again.

When Emma had done that several times, clearing most of the cum off her cheeks but leaving a bit on her nose, she quickly swung one leg over my face and laid on top of me. I quickly laid back so she could settle into place, and Emma's mouth kept going at it as mine resumed as well. The 69 became intense, with Emma pumping her mouth fast and deep, and my tongue licking her pussy with feverish intensity in addition to me putting one finger into her pussy. I could feel Emma moaning with my cock in her mouth, and soon her hips began to move with an involuntary motion that required me to grab her by the ass to maintain control.

Emma went at my cock so hard, with a jaw and a throat that never seemed to tire, that I was getting closer and closer by the second. I don't know if Emma noticed this by feeling my cock begin to mindlessly thrust into her mouth, or if she felt me moaning right against her pussy, but she quickly rolled off of me.

"Fuck me, now..." Emma said as she scrambled herself into place, moving towards the edge of the bed. Her eyes were wide with desperation, and still encompassed by my cum on several areas of her face.

I shot off the bed and practically threw myself into position at the edge of the bed. Emma scooted herself forward until her hips were sitting at the edge of the bed, and then she laid back, lifting her legs and spreading them. I shoved my cock back into her with a slow thrust, and then started going hard and fast. Emma's urgent plea may as well have been for me, because I felt like I was seconds away, but she was saying it for herself. The look on her face, which I have to note again was STILL covered with my cum, was twisted with Emma moaning out with joy and exertion from the fuck.

I absolutely railed Emma with my cock, thrusting into her perfect pussy so hard and fast I could feel my body tightening up with every thrust. Emma's eyes glazed over, and her hands went from holding her legs up, to reaching behind her head and grabbing the sheets. She moaned out with high-pitched moans that emptied her lungs, and stared straight up at me as she began to cum. The sight of Emma, with her legs raised and spread, her tight stomach flexing, her arms above her head gripping the sheets as her cum-covered face cried out, it was all too much for me. Five thrusts later I was cumming too.

Emma moaned as she struggled to keep herself in position, her legs shaking in the air as her orgasm tightened her core and made all her limbs feel like jelly. I moaned as well as I began to pump another load of cum straight into Emma's pussy. I probably should have asked where she wanted it again, but there was no stopping my orgasm once her's had started, so I just kept going. Thrust after thrust went into her so hard and fast that I could barely tell how deep inside her I was each time.

We both slowed down as our orgasms subsided. I was panting, with my head swimming at that point. Emma was laying back, still holding the sheets, having pulled them far out of place and essentially making a cradle for her head. She was breathing just as hard as me, an exhausted look on her face. I stepped back, holding her legs for a moment to gently slide them off me, as Emma had let them fall against my shoulders in the moment. As soon as I let go, Emma let them go limp, and then sat up on her elbows on the bed.

No words at that point. Emma was staring at me with a charged but subdued look on her face. She still had some of my cum up on her nose and by her eyes. Her skin was flushed and glistening with sweat. Her legs were danging off the bed, still spread, and now I could see the aftermath on her pussy. Her outer labia were still slightly spread, and her pussy had a small stream of my cum hanging out of it. Emma looked thoroughly spent.

"How did I do?" Emma said, reaching down with one finger and sliding it over her pussy. It took some of my cum with it as Emma raised it up to her mouth, examined it, and then sucked it off her finger.

I don't know if it was the sight of that, or being wiped out by Emma, but at that point I just sat down on the floor before laying down on my back.

"You're...you can...yeah you're in," I finally blustered out as I sank down into the carpet.

Emma slid off the bed and crawled over to me, hovering her head above mine. With her hair falling down and tickling my face, she smirked, and then leaned down to give me one more kiss.

"Thank you," she said sweetly. Then she got up and disappeared into the bathroom.

I laid there for several minutes, just trying to reconstitute my body into moving. Emma had drained me so thoroughly that it took genuine effort for me to come back to life, get up, and move back to the bed to at least be comfortable. I heard Emma take a quick shower, and then emerged with a towel wrapped around her body, and her hair pinned up into a bun (I can only imagine whose hair pins she found laying around the bathroom). She started to get dressed as if nothing had happened.

"What should we do next?" Emma asked as she pulled her shirt over her head, not bothering to put her bra back on.

Emma and I spent the rest of the day together beginning various activities. I wanted to show her that there was more to be offered by the Lodge than just what we had previously done. But like I said, we really only 'began' to do some of these activities, before Emma got other ideas.

We went out to the pool, with Emma going as far as changing into a black bathing suit she had brought with her, but that just ended with us laying in deck chairs in the shade, and Emma squatting down onto my cock again. She planted her feet on either side of the chair and pumped her entire body up and down, giving her thighs quite the workout.

Speaking of, I also showed her the gym we had. Not that I expected her to work out while she was there for the day, but Emma took a fancy in looking at the punching bag and boxing gloves I had. She slipped them on and took a series of punches at the bag, but then she just ended up on the floor, pulling me on top of her and having me fuck her right there on the mat.

Later in the day, we were in the library, and I was beginning to show Emma the full extent of the book collection and my cataloging process. At first we were just talking as we were sorting, and I was in the middle of the sentence when Emma suddenly pushed me onto the nearby couch and pulled my cock out. A brief blowjob followed, until Emma climbed on top of me and began to ride my cock with long, slow dips of her hips.