Emma Watson's X Rated Charity Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your cock, Eddie."

As I moved to and fro at the waist I reached out and took a firm grip on the base of his dick, steadying it as I licked up the left side of his shaft followed by the right. As Cornelius fucked me doggy style I raised my eyes upward to Eddie's doe like brown gaze as I sucked on the fat head of his tool. My tongue probed, teased and licked him as my pussy became stuffed with black cock. The heat from the thighs of Cornelius felt delicious on the backs of mine as he drove up me with brisk strokes. I held Eddie's buttocks as I removed my mouth from his knob and pressed my face to his abdomen as his friend overwhelmed with a short burst of hammer thrusts that made me feel as weak as a kitten.

"Guys, My feet ache."

"Alright, Miss Emma." Said Eddie and with that my salacious body was lifted up in mid air as Eddie lined up his upright pole with my near gaping cunt and pulled me right down in it.

I was literally bounced on his ebony flagpole with little effort as his biceps flexed and bulged.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that big black cock, you devil!"

I was flailing and shaking as I was impaled again and again and my arms hugged his thick neck as tight as I was able to. Our entwined bodies shone with perspiration and my pussy leaked down onto his big plums. My rock hard nipples rubbed on his smooth chest as I squirmed in his grip. Bang, bang, bang, he slammed me up and down on his steel hard cock and I thought I might faint. Then he squeezed my bottom and in one effortless move lifted me off his dripping hose.

"My turn again, baby," announced Cornelius and he manhandled my weak body across to one of the tall punch bags.

I wrapped my arms half around the leather bag and my left leg went up and coiled around the base. Cornelius launched into a rampage of power thrusts that caused the room to spin as I hugged the punch bag for dear life. My slim frame banged into the leather as his body bounced off of me as his big chocolate cock ravaged my slick pussy.

"Feels...so...good."

My cunt gushed juices as endless waves of rapture flooded my body. He banged in and out as I panted heavily and his knees bent slightly so he could then rise up inside me, taking my body up the bag in an indelicate motion that made my pussy mound scrape on the leather. I came again for the third time as my sensitive clit rubbed on raw leather. As Cornelius withdrew his cock from me he guided me on wobbly heels to where Eddie was on his back on the mat, his prick pointing high up like a black pole.

"Ride that cock, lady."

I rubbed my sodden cunt and straddled the young stud and as I drew in a large lungful of air I let his fat tip just inside my pulsating quim. I let my thighs settle on the PVC alongside his muscular legs and eased more of his midnight black cock inside me. The thick tube of shaft inched its way up inside my slick tunnel and the thrill of the penetration sent shockwaves through me.

"Oohhh!" I moaned loudly as his hands came up and fondled my tits.

Before I began to move my lower body Cornelius stood over me and presented his tattooed cock, the veins by now very pronounced. I let my hot breath flow over his flesh and then let his head inside my warm mouth. He held my face steady as I moved to and fro on the top half of his thick length, sliding my tongue on the juicy flesh.

"MMMM!" I moaned as Eddie became impatient and thrust up his hips to move his cock inside my cunt.

I got the message and as i sucked on one I fucked the other, sliding up and down on the luxurious cock. My body tingled continuously as I serviced the two black guys. My emotions were a riot of lust and desire as I let the man under me fill my pussy with his rigid organ. I increased my pace and my butt smacked loudly on Eddie's groin as my pussy engulfed the hot cock.

"So fucking...big!" I gasped, and the more I moved up and down, the more my pleasure multiplied.

Cornelius ripped his cock from my eager lips and tapped Eddie on his head and the next thing I knew was being lifted up onto the swaying cock of Cornelius as he laid on the mat. In a reverse cowgirl position I let my bottom settle on the mans lap as he held my slender waist in his hands. His huge member poked up between my pale upper thighs like a dark hose and my ass crack touched on his ball sack.

"Fucking size of this thing!" I said awestruck.

I raised up an inch and then I pressed my pussy onto his swollen glans and sank down with a deep groan. His cock surged up inside me as I leaned back and let my hair tickle his belly. I slid up high, bracing myself with my balance on my hands behind me on the chest of Cornelius, and then pushed down.

"Shit! This cunt is tight!"

With my eyes shut I started to move up and down, deep and slow, as I was filled like never before. His meat pushed in and out of my tight, warm depths and I fought for air as my breath caught in my throat.

"Gah!"

That was when Eddie put his cock head to my parted mouth and I sucked him in greedily. I continued to ride the man beneath me as my juices seeped out over his divine length. Fucking amazing, I thought. I had one huge black cock in my pussy and another in my mouth and I sighed with the happy thought.

"Oh, fuck yes!"

My hips bucked as I bounced on the black hunk and I shrieked with joy as Cornelius began to thrust up into my downward strokes. My squishy cunt now made embarrassing farting noises and I could have died with the shame had I not loved the incredible fuck. I choked on Eddie and Cornelius stopped fucking upwards as I gasped for air.

"Lie face down on the mat, Miss Emma."

I got into position as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, head down and ass up, legs spread. I waited for his black python to shove up my hungry cunt and I closed my eyes in ecstasy when he thumbed my clit while he found my wet slit with his bell end. I yelped as he thrust into my wetness and at the same time pushed her flat to the mat on my face and belly.

"Shit!"

My hands went palms down in some semblance of balance as he settled his whole weight on top of me. He jerked my face up and kissed the back of my neck as I felt his cock head exit my gaping hole and then surge back in with some force.

"Fuck me, puppy!" I yelled for some reason, because of the doggy position maybe?

Eddie complied and fucked in and out as his heavy frame drove my lightweight frame into the PVC. He sent me crazy as he swivelled those hips of his and slammed into my butt with his groin. I sobbed in sheer bliss as he would pull back almost completely before pausing a moment as I braced myself for the inevitable hammer thrust.

"Oh! Puppy! Puppy! Puppy!"

I could not judge but at least half of his nine inch log drove in me and at least twice I was sure he embedded his entire length in me deep. My cunt felt like it had been split open and yet I tried in vain to fuck him back as I twisted and writhed under him. My moans of unbridled pleasure spurred him on and he made fast piston thrusts into my creaming quim as his hard black cock stretched me out. I raised my head to see Cornelius jerking his meat double fast as he loomed over us. "So...deep, give...give...it to me. You...you like him fucking this pussy, C...Cornelius?"

"Uh, huh!" He grunted as he wanked off even faster.

Eddie plunged in me and each and every time he hit home his skin smacked on mine. Each and every time he hit home my orgasm drew closer. His muscled thighs widened my legs further apart so he had even better access to my battered cunt and every ripple of his cock in rocked me to the core.

"Faster, Ed...Eddie, I'm almost...there." I mumbled and his butt went into overdrive.

As I was pinned to the mat my pubic bone ground into the PVC and not surprisingly I started to cum. Orgasm number four! My all time record in one session.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh, fuuuuuck!" I screamed and buried my face in the mat.

Eddie pumped in and out four or five more times and then slid off of me. I laid in a happy pile on the mat and I inhaled the heady smell of the gym and sweaty sex. I heard two thumps as the heavyweights dropped onto the mat beside me and pointed two raging hard cocks to my face.

"Ready to go, guys?"

I heaved myself up onto my haunches and felt my heels dig into my bottom as I grabbed onto both men and rubbed their hard tools in my inadequate fists.

"Such nice cocks."

I moved my hands fast on both men and smiled at the looks of pleasure on their faces. I began to squeeze the heads and I made circles on the spongy flesh. Faster and faster I rubbed their cocks and looked from one to the other as they hopped on their feet.

"Oh, shit!"

Eddie spurted first and his cum hit my heaving breasts and the warm fluid ran down to my navel. Just as he seemed to come to an end Cornelius yelped and emptied his balls in a series of arcs that splattered my face and chin. I moaned as I was covered from nose to belly with streams of cum and I felt pure elation, total satisfaction at the wonderful threesome.

"Come on, Miss Emma. This way to the shower room."

I smiled inanely as the pair of them took my weary body by the elbows and walked through the dingy gloom of the gym. Their flaccid cocks still hung down between their ripped thighs like sleeping ebony snakes. I was slightly alarmed when I realised that my fucked up pussy was not closing as it should, the result of a right royal fucking by two black studs.

END

12