Emma Watson's X Rated Charity Work Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma and Jessica Brown Findlay team up with some black women.
3.7k words
4.04
8.2k
11
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Seriously, this never really happened. I made it all up in homage to those in celebrity.

xxx

I pouted and huffed as I adjusted the apron around my waist. What a complete waste of a sunny afternoon spent in a hot kitchen baking bread I thought to myself as I banged the chef hat on top of my head. When I had woken up earlier the sun was already shining through my net curtains as I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I got out of my king sized bed and padded naked to the large window of my penthouse apartment and looked down at the River Thames. The view was stunning and along the quay I saw many happy people out and already enjoying the morning. Then I headed to my bathroom and stepped into the shower and went over my plans for the day. I had known about the weekend project for weeks but hadn't figured on it being such a glorious spring day.

"Bugger!"

I had committed to a new South London voluntary charity project called 'Urban Help.' The organisers had been alarmed at the rising numbers of violent crime in the city, especially amongst those most vulnerable young men and women just entering adulthood. On two occasions now I had organised some programmes of charity work for two nineteen year old up and coming boxers. My biggest success were two strapping, not to mention well hung, black guys by the names of Eddie and Cornelius.

'Ah, those two! Bliss!"

The needles of hot water from the shower felt sublime as I soaped myself and reminisced about the fantastic threesome I had enjoyed just a short time ago. Since then I had managed to rope in some other celebrities to commit to the unpaid charity project and Emily Blunt had been most accommodating. We had renovated a vicarage in Tulse Hill and had enjoyed some extracurricular activities on the side. Getting our brains fucked out by Wilko, a tall black guy with an ass to die for being the main distraction!

"Heaven!" I sighed as my hands moved between my upper thighs.

This time around I had been delighted to invite and land Jessica Brown Findlay, she of the period drama 'Downton Abbey' to name but one of her several successes. Like myself she was twenty nine with a slim build and light brown hair. When I first met her I was particularly taken by her natural beauty. She had gorgeous chestnut coloured hair and a cute oval face with flawless cheeks. Her smile was infectious and I knew straight away that we would get along.

The guys had moved on since my last visit into gainful employment and I was proud that I had helped them stay out of gang life. This next assignment for myself would therefore be the first where I didn't end up on my back with my legs up in the air.

"So, 'Fare Share' have generously offered some fresh food from surplus and we are going to cook lunch for around fifty homeless people in a community hall in Mitcham on Saturday morning. It's mostly men who are out of work and are in need of some nutritious food. I believe they are from the EU for the most part, Romanians and Polish. Are you up for it?"

Jessica nodded and smiled broadly.

"Sure, why not? I like to cook in my spare time."

"Great. We shall have some help from local women who need something to occupy themselves with. A lot of nineteen year old girls are under pressure these days to err on the wrong side of the fence. Anyway I thought maybe we could bake fresh bread and make some nice sandwiches."

"Right, and I know how to make spiced carrot and lentil soup."

"Sounds good. How about a sweet?"

"Got it. I call it my meringue mess. It's just eggs whites, sugar and vanilla extract. Real gooey."

"Right. We're all set. Meet me at the Mitcham underground station at seven and I'll pick you up. The food should already be delivered by then and we'll team up with the girls."

x

The morning air was fresh when I drove up to the station. Jessica was already there and getting some harassment from an old drunk who kept bugging her. I pulled up alongside the kerb and called out.

"Hop in." I told her as I unlocked the passenger seat.

"Thanks. What a creep! Kept asking for small change."

Jessica looked great in a loose white tee shirt and faded denim shorts and I took a long look at her toned legs as she sat beside me. Her chestnut tinted hair was stylishly parted in the centre and fell down below her shoulders. She was without make up, as was I, and as we chatted the sun felt warm and I wished that we could just keep driving down to the coast.

"Tell you what. When we're done we'll go get drunk." She suggested.

"Well I'll drink to that!" I grinned as I cheered up a tad.

By the time we arrived at the community hall I had lost all interest in the project. The brick building was pretty nondescript with a flat roof and a display board at the front. The biggest poster read 'Free Charity Lunch Saturday at Twelve. The remains of graffiti were visible despite the efforts of the Council to remove it. By the door were several discarded silver bullets, hippy crack, or really nitrous oxide canisters that the frustrated young men took for a high.

"This is it"

We parked my bright red mini hatch in some shade and I unlocked the door to the hall. Once inside Jess hit the light and we saw three long tables, each lined with about two dozen chairs in the spacy makeshift dining room. To the left was the big kitchen, and to the right what looked like an admin office. I took my top coat off and smoothed out my print dress.

"Lets go check the kitchen."

We both headed through the two swing doors and found that the food had arrived safely. Jess put the ovens on to save time and checked out the two fridges as I busied myself with locating the cutlery and dinner plates. Then in the distance I heard the door bell chime and I looked at my mobile for the time.

"Must be Latrice and Janet."

I hurried off to let them in and as the door swung open I saw the two volunteer black women, both in zip up hoodies. They were slouched and looked thoroughly bored.

"Hi. I'm Emma, pleased to meet you."

The two women looked at me from the corners of their eyes and with their chins up. As if they regarded me as something that had just fallen out of the back end of a dog. The larger of the two had short cropped dark hair and a stud pierced nose and looked older, about twenty or twenty one years of age, than her friend. Her heavy build made her seem sort of aggressive as she approached me. 36DD-24-35 I reckoned on her vital statistics and I noted her huge ass behind her.

"Latrice, innit."

The other girl was eighteen, about five feet three I guessed with nice little tits that jiggled lightly as she moved. Her face seemed softer, with high cheekbones and a button nose.

"Janet."

"Great. You girls ready to have some fun?"

Latrice sneered at me and I felt a little deflated. I tried to snap out of it and reminded myself that this was all for charity. The conversation died a sudden death before it had even started. That was when we all traipsed off to the kitchen and when I put on my apron and hat and began mixing the flour, salt and yeast in a large bowl. The big woman took off her hoodie and immediately took out her mobile phone and began to text someone.

"Latrice, we need to crack on please. Can you start to lay the tables?"

"Whatever!" She mumbled and showed me the palm of her hand. "Ain't no boss of me, skinny bitch."

This last aside was just about audible for my ears and I was regretting the entire thing. Just like me they probably wished they could be anywhere but here today. At the other end of the kitchen I saw Jessica and Janet giggling and getting a little flirty as they cracked eggs into a big metal bowl. They seemed to be getting along fine I thought, slightly jealous.

"Hey!"

Not once but twice Latrice passed by me behind my back and accidentally, on purpose, bumped into me as I rolled out the dough.

"Excuse me!" She said, not in the least bit apologetic and uttered another insult under her breath.

I was now thoroughly uncomfortable with the evil looks and catty remarks and I checked my mobile again, wishing the time away.

"Hey, sista! Wanna do that thing?"

Latrice yelled across the kitchen as I fumed with her lack of help. Fat cow! My thought processes were in a bit of a state as I put my head down, unaware that the two black girls were plotting right behind me. Suddenly I heard a shriek of laughter and my apron was untied and my dress was lifted up to the back of my neck. My expensive Naja invisible hipster panties were dragged down to my shoes and I was exposed from the waist down.

"Hey! What the fuck!"

Janet and Latrice both laughed like drains and pointed at my bared backside, clearly amused by my embarrassment. I got a hard smack on my cheek, (left lower) and howled. It was Latrice who bent down and read the label of my panties.

"Damn, bitch! Your knickers cost more than my weekly job seekers allowance!"

Fuck all this, I thought. I was as mad as hell as I tugged my underwear back up and went to where Jessica was making her meringue. I picked up an egg and then broke it over the shorn head of Latrice. I felt great and cracked another over her big bosom.

"Now apologise!"

"White cunt!"

She wobbled over to the table and picked up a mixture of eggs and vanilla extract and smashed it into the front of my dress. Janet joined in and tossed a lump of soft dough in my direction which missed and whizzed by my head and hit the kitchen wall. Jessica came to my rescue and spun Janet around and tipped a bottle of milk all over her head.

"Right!"

The slim black girl chased Jessica and when she caught up with her tackled her to the floor and with her right hand smeared the messy meringue mix between her legs.

"Ooh!" Exclaimed Jessica as she reached down and rubbed the stuff into her loins.

Despite her bull dyke appearance I gave Latrice a slap on the left breast and took her breath away with my bravado. Then she saw red and wrapped a meaty forearm around my neck and squeezed me into a headlock.

"Get...your...big...tits...out of my...face!" I said with a struggle, her boobs smothering me.

I managed to get a grip on the edge of the counter and pushed forcefully into her belly. Her feet got tangled and she slipped on the now messy floor. I looked across at Jessica and Janet who were in a tangle of legs in some sort of wrestle. I caught my breath and tossed my chef hat away and wiped my brow.

"Oof!"

I got a punch in the right arm as Latrice hit me and stomped out of the kitchen.

"I am OUT of here! Coming sista?"

"Be right behind you babe." Answered Janet who came over to me with a odd look in her eye.

She cleaned the milk from her face with a tea towel and after a very long pause she moved in close and whispered in my ear.

"I am so turned on right now, I'm dripping!" Then she kissed me full on the lips!

My head was spinning and butterflies fluttered in my stomach with this new information as the young girl with the smooth chocolate complexion gently pushed me back to the wall and kissed me hard. I was quite taken aback by the turn of events and I was aware of my body overheating. Her body brushed mine as I kissed her back, deeper and with a surprising passion, and I allowed my lips to part and her hot little tongue darted into my mouth.

"Mmm!"

I moaned as I did the same and explored the roof of her mouth. Our breasts pressed together and my pointy nipples virtually poked out the front of my wet skimpy dress. As I melted into her eager hands slid up and down my sides and over my belly and I felt my rather over indulgent panties dampen.

"I've always admired you. I was really excited when I heard that you were coming today. Forget that bitch Latrice. She's always in a bad mood."

I breathed a sigh of relief at the first bit of good news since I set foot inside the hall. Her deep, darl brown eyes were almost almond shaped and she had long lashes. I felt rather than saw Jessica move behind me as I moved away from the wall and her left leg jammed between mine. While Janet rubbed my pussy through my panties I smiled to myself as I became the filling in an all girl sandwich. I parted my legs and welcomed the slender fingers that cupped my mound as I moaned with the sublime touch. Jess caressed my tits thought my damp dress from behind and I humped both women with grinding circular motions of my hips. Janet kissed me again and I loved how her mouth was hot and wet.

"Let's take this somewhere private,' suggested Jessica. "How about that office?"

My whole body ached for attention as we wound our way to the frosted glass door and went inside. The small room had a desk and chairs and a three seat sofa. Janet stripped off first and I saw that her breasts were on the small side, but with nipples that could cut glass. She was the epitome of a young and healthy woman, barely out of her teens. Her gorgeous skin was flawless and her pussy mound had been shaven to show off her puffy lipped and bald labia. I followed suit and got out of my ruined dress and stood naked apart from my panties and shoes. "Over here, hon." Said Jessica who sat on the sofa in the buff.

I dragged my underwear off and gleefully sat on her lap. She parted her legs and my bottom settled in her loins as she reached around and began to stroke my pussy. I panted and cooed as she slid her middle finger over my V and teased my clit. Only the day before had i trimmed my pubes down to a thin covering and I was highly sensitive there.

"Oh, boy!"

Her touch was so light it felt as if a ghost was playing with me and I wiggled my backside into her body. I never suspected how good she was with women and guessed that this was not her first lesbian tryst as she moved on my hard clit in tiny circles. All over, then at the top, then around the edges until I felt quite giddy. I gave a happy gasp as my juices flowed over her finger and my toes curled in my flat heels.

"Here I come!"

Janet was on her hands and knees and crawled like a black cat and buried her face in my cunt. She kissed me just on the pelvic bone and then shifted in a straight line to my pubic area.

"Fuck!"

Her tongue was indeed similar to a cat as she lapped and flicked at my dripping muff with audible yummy sounds.

"Oh, yes! Right there!"

Jessica pushed harder on my clit, working her finger back and forth as Janet sped up and groaned into my cunt.

"That's it! Tongue me, fuck me, lick me!"

Her sweet nose rubbed on my clit as her tongue stretched out to taste my cunt juices. I lifted up off of Jessica and pushed my pelvis up into Janet's open mouth as I shook violently from my orgasmic release. As I rolled off Jessica and moved to one of the chairs Janet was suddenly all over her like a rash. I settled back and rubbed my sticky cunt as they kissed and hugged. The adorable black girl had nipples like two stiff peaks from her pink areolas and Janet wasted no time in nibbling the proffered treats. From my point of view I got a superb look at Janet's sticky out ass with the bald puss dead centre of her separated cheeks.

"What a beautiful pussy," I said as she looked back at me.

Jessica was on her butt with her back pushed into the seat as Janet explored her wet cunt with her right hand. The contrast of black on white was a stunning sight and I looked on in fascination as the pair of them stroked the other. I pushed my middle finger into my own pussy and kicked my legs out and eased my shoes off. I frigged myself furiously, hypnotised by the happy pair of lovers and my nipples ached they were so hard.

"I got to taste her."

Unable to resist I got out of the chair and came behind Janet who had her bum up in the air and without ceremony I let a long and slow dribble of saliva drip down the crack of her perfect ass. As the spit travelled south down the exact line of her slit I placed the tip of my tongue on that small piece of skin between her anus and her waiting cunt.

"Ooh, yeah!" She exclaimed as my nostrils filled with the scent of her beautiful black pussy.

I pushed her cheeks apart and inhaled her deeply and got a Freudian rush down my spine and in my pussy. As I tongue fucked the young ebony skinned doll she furiously pumped Jessica with two fingers. From my bent position I reached over and rubbed the long legs of Jess from her knees up to the tops of her thighs. She was herself busy pinching Janet's big nipples with finger and thumb. She looked at me with big blue eyes as all three of us became more animated as our ardour grew.

"Switch." Said I and Janet and I came face to face on our knees on the office rug.

I took a moment to compare our tits. I cupped her C cup boobs and she held my modest medium sized breasts as we leaned in to French kiss.

"What about me?" Asked Jessica with her legs flung out and her visible groove of her slit wet and inviting.

With barely contained excitement I wet my lips and dove into her moist pussy and flattened my tongue against the moist petals of her labia. I slipped my hands under her buttocks and squeezed as I slowly wormed into her vaginal slit, sucking loudly as I breathed through my nose. My tongue explored her delcious pussy and my face became covered in her sweet juice. Resting my jaw I tried to fuck her with my nose and banged her Mons with a bobbimg head. Jess began to jerk and her arms went above her head to grip the back of the sofa. Her body arched and her mouth hung open as my mouth clamped down onto her pussy and my tongue plunged inside her ever deeper.

"Yeah, yeah!"

Janet rose to the occasion and straddled Jessica in a classic 69 position, where her puffy cunt pressed to the brunette's mouth and her face met mine, nose to nose, in Jessica's mound. We grinned as Janet and I slobbered wet kisses and laps of our tongues that left Jessica's pussy a spit covered mess. We licked and licked, sometimes overlapping, sometimes with her darting from top to bottom as I flicked from side to side. Jessica climaxed with a loud combination of squeals, moans and gurgles.

"Let's try a daisy chain!" Gushed Janet, clearly wallowing in our bliss.

That made it certain in my eyes. Jessica Brown Findlay was bisexual! I got onto my right side and placed my head to her exposed cunt as she stretched out ahead of me. Her left leg went up and I gladly inhaled her musky sex. Janet laid by Jess so that the brunette could get at her bald snatch with the bright pink labia opened up like petals of a flower.

"To me, sweetie." I told Janet who completed the chain and licked my slit between my splayed legs.

So there we were in a perfect circle, our faces buried in our cunts and working all of us into a frenzy. Totally lost in wonderful warm pleasures that resulted from the mashing of hungry mouths on hungry slits the office resounded with ragged panting and girly shrieks. Our circle of pussy licking was a crazy tangle of arms and legs as I focused on Jessica, who focused on Janet, who focused on me. As we chased our orgasms I heard the door bell chime repeatedly.

"Oh, shit! The charity lunch!"

The chain broke and I got up quickly and rushed bare ass to the front door and looked out through the frosted window. There must have been about twenty ne'er do wells shuffling around outside. Damn! I opened the door a crack and grinned sheepishly at the first man.

"Is this the place for the free grub?"

I looked down and then over my shoulder at the beckoning sound of Janet and Jessica in muted sexual rapport. I turned back to the expectant fellow and shook my head. "Soup is off! Sorry."

I shut the door in his face and hurried back to the admin office, skipping through the food littered floor all the way.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers