All Comments on 'Emma's Awakening'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait until Emma's next trip!

I like the descriptive style and the way Emma reacts to the situations. Can't wait for another chapter where Emma might give Paul what he really wants (and what we want).

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 16 years ago
Doc, as you know...

... I love your stories. They are exactly the type that I love to read and hope to write. R

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Once again, a great piece of work!

Hey Doc, it is Jake (crazyjahere@yahoo.com) and I enjoyed this piece tremendously, and I imagined it was my wife being felt up during you story! Very good writing.!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Very nice

In the description of the Loving Wives category, it talks about being adventurous. Emma is certainly that. Good storytelling as we watch Emma overcome her natural shyness and give in to her exhibitionist tendencies. There were some oopsies in the grammar but they were didn't detract from the overall quality of the story.

<P>

It's a tale of naughtiness, and that's classic erotica. Thank you, docBlue, for an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this rocks

christ people - relax with the assinine bullshit and enjoy the fantasy. and who's the uptight asshole talking about probable cause? jesus - pay for a whore if that's what it takes, but the story rocked!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Okay!

Okay DOC nice erotic story and from your comments this story was based on true events and I guess you are still married so everything seems to be fine. personally I can't fault your writing as a first time writer I know how hard it can be and those ANON people who I would imagine don't write or at least not on this site anyway.

My only problem with the story is normally shy people will stay shy no matter what situation they are in take my wife for instance she is a strong minded person with a killer body that she will only ever show off to me and that is mainly down to the fact that she is a shy person and most people like this will not just start showing their body off to other people just because you ask them to.

Me personally I believe if you are going to show off it should really be a case of look but don't touch which is where most of my story ideas go to.

docBluedocBlueover 16 years agoAuthor
Shy to exhibit

GW66 suggested that shy people would not exhibit themselves. I had thought that for years too. My wife too has a 'great' body. It wasn't until some accidental exhibits (a bikini top that got knocked off, a slip of a robe at a hotel) that She realized my reaction was positive. She is 'still' shy and does nothing of the sort around anyone we know. But as I found out in College, even the shyest of women can become 'otherwise' far from home (I hope to write about that some day). And this is true of my wife as well. Far from home, she can be quite naughty. Back among the living, you'd never guess. I had communicated with other writers and found this true in many cases.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
This is an example of how it should be done

Doc, you are an inspiration. Really, this was an excellent bit of character discovery couched in some believable kink. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

I was drawn into this excellent story of this loving,mature couple growing together sexually. Please continue.

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonover 15 years ago
Love this one, Doc!!

Doc, I've read all of your stories. This one was exceptionally creative and new!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great from start to finish

Really good,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is an excellent reading !

I enjoyed it all. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jenniffer Aniston is 43...

Jenniffer Aniston is 43. I'm not seeing anyone complain that she's not hot at 43! Flat stomach, nice curves, not too big, not too small. Yum. I'm not sure what's so unbelievable about a hot 40+ year old woman?

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Emma is the perfect wife.

That was a great story. She is a "Hotwife" I want one just like her.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 7 years ago
Works for me

One of the best stories I have ever read. So, real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

This was a very sweet, and realistic, story about a couple pushing their boundaries in a harmless and fun way. Well done.

junior6407junior6407about 5 years ago
DocBlue is the best

Very well written and believable. I love all of his stuff.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A believable cuck story? Yeah, sure it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...