All Comments on 'Emma's CMNF Swimming Story'

by johnnycancer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 hours ago

To the one who posted two years ago about this being different from when girls took a male's swim suit. When I was on a co-ed swim team we did not have to worry about girls stealing our swim suit. We did not wear any. Males from 7th -12th grade all swam naked while all the girls wore one piece suits. At swim meets, a guy and a girl often went into the stands to thank them for coming to the meet. She was in her swim suit and the males were naked of course. I would talk to young girls and suggest they invite their girlfriends or bring their sisters to the next meet. Often we did not make eye contact, they were looking at something else but that was OK with me. I just wished that having the males swim naked never ended and I for one was glad we were naked and the girls wore modest suits.

CutieBitchCutieBitch4 months ago

This is an excellent story. I wish I was in her place!

luv2custripluv2custripover 1 year ago

Love it. A girl deciding she’s just going to get naked and enjoy it. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice change from the stupid CFNM bull crap you see on TV and ads where a woman takes a man's swim trunks or speedo and leaves him naked in the pool or exposed to everyone, and she walks away laughing like an asshole, you never see anything where a man takes a woman's bikini off and leaves her naked in front of everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

amazing we need more like this

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Dreamland

Somehow I happen to have few female acquaintances I haven't ever seen any other way than fully nude (then, that's probably because I see most of them extremely rarely). And, I won't call myself nudist, nor I have had a wonderful place like described here; I would love to be there, of course.

SauronthegreatSauronthegreatalmost 9 years ago
The ultimate CMNF story

To me, this story is the very essence of CMNF itself. If I had to think of one story that would be the flagship of that whole philosophy, it would be this one. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A fun read. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I love the CMNF scene, here's a good website full of CMNF stuff:

<a href="http://cmnf-videos.com">CMNF</a>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is erotic!!!

A top notch erotic tale in the best sense of eroticism - no sex just an overload of electricity. Eroticism of the mind, this is a well crafted erotic tale which gives enough detail to imagine how charged both the voyeurs and the exhibitionists were - yet it did noy appear contrived. An excellent tale. Encore....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An erotic exhibitionist classic.

A superb believable story, I felt the excitement as Emma walked and conversed so naturally naked with her classmates. More CMNF please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous