Emma's Diary Pt. 02: Status Quo

Story Info
Picks up directly from pt. 1. Emma learns how dirty she is.
1.2k words
4.22
7.3k
9
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers

So the day after..

John and Rhonda both looked at me like they knew something about me that I didn't. Breakfast was awkward but not like in a bad way. They smiled at me. They were laughing and kissing. Could it be that she didn't know? She must know. I mean she saw me outside the door. Oh My God! Maybe she thought that John just went in to my room and talked!! No John would be a nervous wreck if she didn't know the whole truth.. Right?

I didn't realize what was going on with them until Rhonda got up to go to the fridge and John's smile vanished the moment she turned her back to him.

He then turned his serious eyes to me and I knew what those eyes were saying.

..She didn't know..

How could she not know? Did she pass out the moment he left the room to go to mine? Maybe we weren't that loud..

I was actually relieved. Somehow it felt better that me and John's thing was just our thing. Our love is our own.

As the day went along, that very fact started to be painful. I'm not a jealous girl. Or at least I'm not acting out in jealousy. I started to feel betrayed. I couldn't help it. Suddenly they were the happiest couple in the world. Like John had gotten closure or something. This terrified me.

I took a long shower. My emotions were all over the place. I needed him to talk to me. The warm water however did a good job calming me.

We had a large bathroom upstairs with a big mirror that covered one of the walls entirely. I remembered laying on the pink fluffy carpet, watching my reflection when I masturbated to John's faint voice outside. Mom had this gnarly lotion bottle from Exodus shaped like a cock. No fucking chance the designer didn't have that in mind. Anyway, not doing that again. I don't know how she found out I had played with it but that day was traumatic.

I dried my hair and put on some make-up. Didn't want to be to obvious but I wanted to be hot for him. I wrapped myself in a towel and exited the bathroom.

Rhonda was waiting for me outside. She had a dodgy look on her face and her eyes were scanning me up and down. I didn't know what to say so I just gave her a quick smile and started moving towards my room. Once I had entered I noticed she had followed me inside. I was just about to drop my towel and yelped softly once I saw her. Rhonda closed the door behind her.

"Where's my brother?" I said.

Rhonda walked slowly towards me.

"They went to buy some stuff. It's just you and me." she said while moving even closer.

I backed up and stumbled down on my bed. That's when it dawned on me. Of course!! Why would she think I had the hots for my brother. She thought I had the hots for her. She must have thought that I was drooling outside the door watching her being tongue fucked and that John went in to my room later to straighten things up, telling me it was alright, saving me from embarrassment.

He must have told her I was a lesbian or at least bi... And now I can't tell her I'm not.

So I had to act as if I had the hots for her or hell would break loose.

I gave her a little awkward smile. Tried to seem excited. Rhonda pulled on the knot on my towel and it fell off. I didn't hide my body. Instead I leaned back on my elbows. It's not like I wasn't at least a little bi curious. This just came so out of left field.

Rhonda buttoned up her tight jeans. I bit my lower lip and she looked pleased by my reaction. She pulled the jeans all the way down and kicked them off.

"Your pussy is out of this world Emma! Do you even know how hot you are?" Rhonda said while stroking herself outside her white low rise lace panties.

That worked on me. I didn't say anything but I was visibly blushing.

"You want to help me get these off?" she asked and teased the edge of her panties with her fingers

I sat up and grabbed her hips. Rhonda pulled up her t-shirt and positioned herself to make it easier for me. It baffled me how anyone could get that fit. Her lower 4-pack was striking. I pulled down her panties. I started to get really excited. Her pussy was shaped like a perfectly symmetrical bulging heart.

I was just a couple of inches away from it and the faint sweet smell gave me goosebumps.

Rhonda pushed me back on the bed. She had started to breathe more heavily now and her sly look had changed into intoxicated arousal.

She stepped up on the bed and walked up to position herself right above my head. A drop from her wet pussy landed on my lip. I savored the salty drop with my tongue. I felt weak and I was shaking. I wanted my tongue in the same asshole John had been.

Rhonda lowered her body towards my face. I opened my mouth as an invitation and stuck out my tongue as far as I could. She landed with her pale asshole on the tip of my tongue and slowly pushed down. I felt it open up as my tongue slid deeper inside. I moved my tongue around. Her relaxed asshole tasted dark and tangy as her dirty inside married my watering mouth. I was lost in time without thought. Just hunger.

The slobbering continued for.. I couldn't tell you how long.

Rhonda lifted herself up from me. My tongue kept moving around in the air for a second before I came to. She had been rubbing herself at the same time and she looked as if she were close. Her rubbing increased in intensity. She started squirting violently and I could hear it land all over the room. I managed to catch some of the salty juice in my mouth.

Rhonda fell on her back in the bed and twitched. I sat up and looked at her spread body laying there soaked and she was panting like she just won a marathon.

After a minute she sat up and looked at me. A surprised look turned in to her bursting out laughing.

"You look like you've been eating ass for ten minutes" Rhonda said and smiled.

My face was red and sticky and my make-up was ruined to say the least. I hid my face in my hands.

She continued: "Emma, this has to be a secret between you and me. John can not know about this ok?"

I nodded with my face still buried in my hands. That's when we heard the car entering the driveway. Luckily we had several bathrooms. I ran into the same as before and Rhonda to the one at the end of the hall.

Time for another shower.

I can't even begin to sum this up. But any awkward interaction between any of us has an explanation or excuse. I have secrets with both so.. Status quo.

Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers