Emma's Diary Pt. 03: Boss level

Story Info
Emma finds out the love she has for her family is endless.
2.3k words
4
2.9k
6
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers

A slight warning. This part is getting a bit nasty. If you're not at all into golden showers and stuff like that, you might want to skip this one.

(All characters in this story are 18+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever been so horny that you felt actually drunk? You stumble when you move around and you have an urge of doing risky and stupid things? And you progressively become more and more vulgar?

That was me the next couple of days.

John and Rhonda was constantly entangled. I couldn't find a place in their company. And of course there was this tense situation I already told you about. If she could just give me a second so I could at least touch him. Just thinking about kissing him, feeling his lips on my tongue made my blood pump so hard it felt like I had a second heart between my legs. I laughed at myself for being so ridiculously thirsty.

Maybe I could sell my pussy juice as a lubricant.. I seemed to have an endless supply of it. Sure there would be a market for it as well. Maybe not. I would have to find a way to preserve it in its original state. That would probably take some serious Walter White science. I don't have it in me.

Stupid thoughts like that went through my head when I wasn't rubbing myself against the edge of the bed. Speaking of, it was time to change the sheets.

It was like 9 o'clock at night on the 5th day at our Aspen house. John and Rhonda played some free form D&D in their room. I used to love doing that with John. You know, simple rules. Just letting imagination flow. When we played, it was usually very innocent of course. I was a kid when we did it the last time. I'm sure they're not very innocent right now though.

I had to take my mind of them. They didn't invite me so I'm not welcome. Simple as that.

I went downstairs and prepared the sauna. Yes we had a sauna. My grampa was from Finland and he did a lot of modifications to this house(including adding the sauna) before he passed away.

Mom and Dad was sitting by the fire drinking wine. They had already emptied a bottle.

"You're using the sauna tonight honey?" Mom asked me.

"That's great. I could go for some sauna bathing right now" Dad filled in.

Mom rolled her eyes.

"Ok Matti, but be careful. I don't think you should mix alcohol with sauna bathing. I'm going to bed."

Dad charmingly kissed her hand before she left.

While waiting for the sauna to get warm I grabbed new linens and went up to my room and made my bed. John and Rhonda were fucking again. I stopped outside their door on my way back downstairs but didn't peak this time. I put my hand inside my panties and confirmed the ridiculous amount of secretion I was producing. I was tempted to masturbate right there but stopped myself. Just hearing a few moans from inside their room made my heart beat visibly.

I walked downstairs with determination. Using the sauna for a little while would surely put me in a different mood. When I got to the cold concrete hall that led to the garage, laundry room and sauna I could see through the foggy sauna door window that Dad was already inside. It was a long time ago we used the sauna together. At least 5 years or so. Back then we were completely naked in there all of us. Completely innocent of course. I was just a little girl. But I'm 18 now and I don't think my dad has seen me naked since then.

I wrapped myself in a towel and entered.

Dad was naked like back in the day.

"Hi Emma! The perfect temperature right now. Can you feel it?"

"Yeah, it's good" I said a little shyly.

Dad sat all the way towards the left wall and had left a lot of space for me. It was not a big sauna. It would get quite cramped if you put more than three people in there. He was leaning back with a hefty man spread. I couldn't keep myself from a quick glance at his cock. He was completely shaved down there. I sat down casually next to him with a two feet distance. I exhaled as if I had been holding my breath.

The temperature was soothing and perfect. I felt however that the towel made it less comfortable.

"You really not going to take that off Emma? You'll get heat stroke."

I hesitated.

"Come now, there's nothing under there I haven't seen before."

Dad smiled. He was quite drunk as well. His eyes always got so red when he drank.

"Ok, Daddy."

I stood up, pulled off the towel and laid it down to sit on. The wooden planks could get burning hot sometimes in there.

I could feel dad looking at my body. I wondered if he thought I was pretty.

As if I had asked out loud he suddenly told me:

"You are really turning into a beautiful woman Emma. The boys should be lining up."

I'm sure dad meant to sound light and whimsical when he said it but it came out more sincere and affectionate.

I turned towards him.

"You really think I'm beautiful, Daddy?"

Dad was taken back by looking directly at my perky tits, my soft skin and my round smooth pussy lips slightly opening up because of my one leg pulled up on the wooden seat. His eyes got locked between my legs. Besides the sauna heat, an even warmer feeling came over me when I saw how my body affected him.

He didn't answer but I knew what his answer was. He kept looking at my body. I saw his cock moving with every heartbeat. It was pulsating and growing fast.

I instinctively put my hand on his thigh. He didn't protest. His breathing was intensifying. I gently stroked his inner thigh close to his throbbing cock.

"You want to touch my body, Daddy? You can if you want to." I said with a shaking voice.

He didn't hesitate long. He felt my perky tits first. Gently stroking my bulging areola with his thumb. I looked at him with nervous eyes desperate for his approval.

He then moved his hand down between my warm sweaty legs. His big strong middle finger slid between my perfectly smooth but slobbering pussy lips. He hit my clit and a electric current went through my body. I whimpered and my body twitched a little.

His cock was now fully erect and a string of pre cum was hanging down from his opening.

He suddenly spoke:

"Don't you find your old man gross?"

"No! Why? You're my Daddy. I love you." I looked at him with a concerned look but then closed my eyes because of the wonderful sensation of his thick finger tip sliding inside my tight hole.

"Oohh! Daddy, that feels so good!"

I leaned forward and kissed his shoulder.

"What do you want to do with me, Daddy? You can do anything you want."

"I... don't know.."

"You can punish me if you want" I looked at him with my "innocent" eyes.

"I don't want to punish you.. Emma" He grabbed my head with his big hand and gently leaned it back.

I opened my mouth and showed him my tongue. He continued forward with his face and softly met my lips with his.

I could taste the wine when his tongue slid inside my mouth. He moaned when I sucked on his tongue. He could taste the thirst I had for him.

He easily lifted my body on top of him. I landed with my legs on each side of him well spread apart. He leaned me back and adored my sweaty teen body. He guided my lower body to the tip of his fully erect cock and I felt how his thick tip started stretching my tight sloppy hole. It was so thick. I sucked on his lips and french kissed him as I felt his thick rod drilling its way deeper inside my body.

"Mmmmh, I love you, Daddy! I'll do anything for you, Daddy!"

I started bobbing up and down. Just e few inches was enough. My tight pussy was really stimulating him and it felt so good for me too. There was a lightning storm of sensations in my pussy. Dad grabbed my ass with his both hands tightly and spread my ass cheeks apart. Really feeling me up. He pressed my body down to the root of his cock and I felt his tip in my belly holding me steady like the fist of a puppeteer massaging my insides. The insane heat of an orgasm came closer and my mouth was open with my tongue out, drooling on his lips and chin. He had me in a trance.

The orgasm came to me and I had to pull him out of me because the sensation would overflow. I stood up above him on shaky legs. He met my spasmic orgasm with his open mouth. I pressed his head against my gaping mess and he swallowed everything that came out of me. I stumbled and sat down again on his lap but with his still hard cock on the outside.

"Oh my god! How come you never did this to me before, Daddy?"

"You weren't 18 then, Emma. But you are now. You're such a beautiful woman." he answered, more out of breath than me even.

"Yes, but I will always be your girl, right?"

"Of course! You will always be my girl"

I could taste my own salty mess when I kissed him again and hugged him lovingly.

He continued:

"Now, Daddy is not finished yet. Will you talk dirty to Daddy while he's jerking off?"

"Of course, Daddy!"

He started jerking his cock with intensity. I bit my lower lip as I was thinking about what I was going to say to him.

"Pee in my mouth, Daddy. I want to drink your warm piss, Daddy. I'm your sex slave forever."

Dad was getting closer. I gracefully stepped off him and went down on my knees on the floor. I put my arms behind my back and made a "Ahegao" face that I had practiced to perfection. My tongue was all out and my drool was hanging down on my perky tits.

Dad got up and shoved his cock down my throat. He held my head and fucked my face hard, My tongue was smacking against his tightened ball sack at every thrust. He kept thrusting as his cum started bursting down my throat. He didn't stop until he was completely drained. I had held my breath for quite a while so when he pulled out I gasped violently for air. Dad fell back on the wooden seat and breathed heavily as well. His cock was quickly slacking off. I crawled up to him between his legs. Without saying anything I put his softened tip in my mouth and looked up at him like a thirsty kitten.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Mhmm!"

When his warm piss started to fill my mouth I felt like I was given the nektar of life. It tasted good like salty broth. I swallowed a lot but much leaked out and ran down my body. I opened up my mouth and he took charge of the streams direction. He peed on the rest of my face, my hair and my tits but ended up again aiming right in the back of my mouth. The warm salty piss was bubbling in my throat and billowed out on my arched perky body. I loved being his toilet. I loved being his little piss whore. I gurgled and swallowed the last of his yellow nasty urine. Then opened up my mouth with a smacking "Aaaahhh!" showing him I had been a good girl. I looked super proud with a wide smile.

He smiled back.

"Thank you, Emma for doing this for Daddy. I don't expect anything of this going forward. You know that?"

"What!?, You can! Absolutely! Just let me know and I'll be there doing whatever you want. And I won't tell mom of course. Hmm.. Maybe if I'm out with friends you can wait until I come home ok?"

He nodded.

We went out of the sauna and in to the shower room together. I asked him to wash me, and he did. This got him hard again. When he was rubbing the soap between my ass cheeks he asked me if he could stick it in. Of course I said yes.

I held on to the shower stand as he fucked my asshole from behind with a firm grip around my torso. He came after just a minute.

When we were all done and clean, Dad went up to mom and I went to bed. Back in bed I felt a bit bubbly in my bum. I realized there were still some of Daddy's cum in there. I put a pillow under my back and pulled my legs back above my head until my asshole was right above my mouth. I started pushing hard. Daddy's cum, together with some of my own salty candy dropped down in my mouth. I had really gotten a taste for everything. I remembered that dark tangy taste from Rhonda's asshole. I relaxed my muscles and released a steady stream of piss in my mouth to clean things up. I mean.. Don't pretend you haven't tried the same. We're all dirty girls here.

John and Rhonda was still fucking.

But I was fine. I was more than fine. I was a sex god. Daddy's perfect girl.

It was a perfect end to a perfect night.

I just needed to change my sheets again. Dang it!

Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers