All Comments on 'Emma's Error'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne11 months ago

Very pleasant story. 5*

TonyspencerTonyspencer11 months ago

That was fun and I love the village cricket club setting; just like "Midsummer Murders" but without the murders and some loving wife mastication and make-up sex. Five stars and thumbs up from me. Can’t wait to read about Sam and her wicket keeper hubby (well, wicket keepers have got big hands and you know what that possibly means, wink, wink!)

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

Nice story it started off like the usual wife getting tricked into sex because someone convinced her her husband was unfaithful.But I was pleasantly surprised she didn’t actually go through with the act, because as her husband rightly said it would have been a quick divorce.Really nice to see a proper loving wife in the loving wives tag for once 5⭐️well done LJA 👌

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Enjoyed that. The joys of English village life and the cricket club. Cheers, large GnTs all round, Pip pip

des911des91111 months ago

Nice ending :)

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Interesting story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

I stopped reading when hubby threatened divorce. She didn’t cheat and had no intention of cheating so why divorce her?

Legit question: is he so insecure that he would divorce his wife because she believed he had an affair? She should actually have just divorced him for being a misogynistic son of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry to be picky, but a “ draught” is a beer. A “draft” is what you have for a story 😊

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The real victim is Jeffrey. Samantha was being blackmailed. But why ? Wasn't it because she fucked Mary and Jack. And then the orgies with Mary and the giving of money are the result of her betrayal. While her husband works hard, she gets bored, spends his money and cheats on him. It is obvious that she will prefer to keep silent about the blackmail, continue to lie, cheat, just to keep her source of prosperity. Poor clueless Jeffrey is stuck in a marriage based on lies and disrespect..

I hope the author will tell Jeffrey's story !!!

TonyGWTonyGW11 months ago

Loved it.

You Sir are the master of the short punch.

Nice set up, sharp climax and a slow methodical reveal and so wonderfully British.

Appreciated as only a boy from Oz and fellow Cricket lover can.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only in England could the village cricket committee be the arbitrator of justice🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Didn't like the start of the story but it straightened itsself out. Like the way that asshole couple was burned, tho not sure- hell, I don't know tho I think not - if security tapes are kept on discs. Doesn't matter much. In a cross between 3 & 4 stars, I'll go with the upper one as I liked how Dave & Emma worked together. 4 stars Bob

amygdalaamygdala11 months ago

I know you said this was knocking around in your noggin and had to get it out, but I feel a bit of curiosity in regards to this Jeffrey the wicketkeeper and his wife, Samantha. Could you do another offering centering on how that came about starting with the cricket committee contacting the husband or wife with the evidence of the extra marital liaison/blackmail and the story behind how it started and the eventual conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An interesting story, but a rather weak delivery.

There was nothing illegal about them suggesting the neighbors leave town. A shady lawyer could try to play it off as blackmail but any decent defense attorney would destroy that argument with it being self-preservation to act upon the evidence if they remain in close proximity and thus remain a threat.

Another missed point is that they should have changed the locks as soon as they determined that the neighbors were up to something. They put themselves at unnecessary risk by allowing access.

Also, why do they assume that Jeffrey knows nothing when he's involved with them as well? He's clearly a part of the situation and both deserve to know of the other's involvement.

MattblackUKMattblackUK11 months ago

An interesting take on this particular plot. Nicely done. 5*. Plus an extra point (or pint?) for mentioning Old Speckled Hen, a king amongst beers!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

@Anonymous Re: Draught vs draft - They are different spellings of the same word, at least as regards beer. Per Google: "these spellings are used in different parts of the world and at different times.” That's right they are the exact same thing. Draught is more commonly used in European spellings, whereas draft is more prevalent in American English."

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
It

Was interesting thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Must be a British cultural thing, all proper and civilized and according to stipulated processes. So why won't Jack and Mary pull the same trick on others in the future? They had no morals or ethics before they were caught, and it appears that while they are inconvenienced they are skilled and experienced at deceiving people. They'll be pulling the same shit on others, and why shouldn't they? No real retribution or penalties for what they are known to have done, and God only knows what kind of shit they have pulled on others, and will do so again. It appears to be a culture indoctrinated to accept organized state authority and do everything to cause the least fuss and muss to the community. And the poor individual who gets fucked be damned. Glad it works for you. Mary and Jack would do well to keep their perfidy on that side of the pond, if they want to keep their health.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So everyone on the board knows Samantha has been fucking around on Jeffery and givihis money to her lover and they are going to continue smirking in his face in his ignorance. What great group of friends and neighbors. I can't see them being much better than Jack and Mary.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Well written and told but wish it filled out on Samantha.

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

I enjoyed this. Nice to have the good guys acting like good guys pretty much throughout.

ju8streadingju8streading11 months ago

the ending was funny

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and it’s just a story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To all those complaining that Jeffrey is a victim here ... it's nominative determinism, Jeffrey is a cucks name.

Also the idea that a stockbroker doesn't go out for drinks after work and doesn't hook up with women is absurd, there is absolutely no way that Jeffrey isn't presently having or hasn't had an affair or casual hook up at his flat in the City. Yes, if Jeffrey is even half decent he'll have a flat in Canary Wharf, Blackfriars etc.

payenbrantpayenbrant11 months ago

So Samantha gets away clean without telling her husband how she is an adulteress? Everyone in the community who are leaders are allowing her to keep secrets from her husband?

I am not too surprised that this kind of morality is taking place in Europe.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat11 months ago

I liked this story.

LJA644LJA64411 months agoAuthor

The 2 Anon postings really need to wait for the next part. There is no smirking on the Board, it's serious. Jack and Mary will get their comeuppance, but at the hands of Samantha, and Jeffery the wicket keeper will find out how Samantha treats blackmailers..

LJA644LJA64411 months agoAuthor

payenbrant "So Samantha gets away clean without telling her husband how she is an adulteress? Everyone in the community who are leaders are allowing her to keep secrets from her husband?"

Where the hell in my story did you get that from. When my story finishes the committee have only known for less than an hour. FFS give them a chance. and as the end piece says there is more to come. be patient.

Les

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but the fetish part didn’t help it. It just wasn’t cricket. As a decent baseball player, I thought cricket would be a cinch. Nope.

TeggeTegge11 months ago

There is a little matter of they have keys to each others houses. Maybe addressed in the next issue...I enjoyed it, something completely different from the usual. Thanks!

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

fun and could be longer, 2 blackmails in an entire village seems a bit few. Mainly because I like your protagonists and would like to see more of them, dunno how you could keep them the focus in other people's blackmail battles though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So, the wife verbally and physically abuses the husband and he basically shrugs it off. Ah, No.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the btb commenters: yes Emma was pissed and perpetrated a hoax, but where did she physically abuse the husband? She locked him up, which they often do as part of their kinky sex games and then made her declaration of revenge and then proceeded to fake it. And videoed it. Does it merit an argument? Heck yeah. Remember he said fivirce was still on the table. Then all the truth got out. Was she upset and a bitch for her stunt? Yes. But it was quite measured given what a crazy, scorned wife might do. She rode the edge. Their marriage was under attack. And they worked it out. As far as the story. Kind of puttered out at the end ...

inka2222inka22225 months ago

@anon - she put the nipple clamp on him, and most importantly IGNORED THE SAFE WORD. What if he was having a health issue? I agree that given the circumstances, she actually was quite restrained in her response, and don't criticize her overall.... BUT, ignoring a safe word is NEVER OK, no matter what. The risk for that is literally death of the person restrained.

/

I'm kind of unhappy that the two aswipe criminals literally got away with a talking to. They lost ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except their shitty jobs and a right to rent a house they clearly disliked.

/

Additionally, Samantha WAS actually cheating and also got away with it :(

/

All in all, well written story, with the main couple being nearly exemplary, but the criminals being not punished drives the score down to 3.5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn his wife is beyond stupid and gullible. I think he should divorce her on the grounds that she might be too stupid to live with and is thus a danger to herself and those around her. Plus that restraint was just cruel. I wouldn't want to remain with someone that does that and chooses to listen to her friends over her husband even if they have supposed "proof". And let's face it, if she didn't have actual hard evidence of fucking, which was the case here, but she still did that without talking to her husband, there's no fucking trust. What's a marriage without trust? OK I might be a little harsh here, but I guess I'd just be beyond angry if my loving wife of so many years jumps to conclusions like that without so much as talking to me and fucking restraints me in order to make me think she's getting a revenge fuck. Yet the husband seemed to just walk it off instantly once he got free. That was very odd to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I get that this is meant to be fun but you might want to remember that most of the US wouldnt understand humour, especially cricket. The comments you receive says it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...