Emma's Latex Bimbo Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Emma's latex bimbo transformation.
2.9k words
4.57
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 The Rubber Bimbo Rendevous

Emma couldn't believe how sexy she looked in her pink latex bimboness. And Jenny looked absolutely stunning and slutty in her bimbo persona. Her heart raced at the thought of exploring her latex fantasies with her.

"We look so cute!" Jenny exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement. "I can't wait to play with you my darling latex bimbo."

Emma's heart skipped a beat at the sound of Jenny's voice, her emotions running high as she turned towards her.

Emma felt constricted in the head to toe layer of latex but strangely liberated as if her mind had been set free, drifting and a bit mindless, like pink bubblegum.

Jenny's face was flushed with excitement, her blue eyes shining brightly as she took in Emma's pink latex bimboform.

"Me too, my sexy latex bimbo," Emma replied, her voice filled with desire.

Emma couldn't help but feel her emotions spiral out of control, her body trembling with excitement as she contemplated the possibilities of playing with latex bimbo Jenny.

Jenna steps closer to Emma, her eyes fixed on the pink latex suit that covers her body. She reaches out, gently tracing the shiny material with her fingers, marveling at its sleekness and figure-conforming properties.

"Ohh, you look so hot, Emma," Jenna whispers, her lips barely inches from Emma's ear.

Emma can feel her heart racing in her chest as Jenny continues to explore her body with her words and touch. She can feel the sensation of the latex rubber against her skin, its smoothness and stickiness heightening her arousal.

"Oh, bimbos we are, you look so beautiful in your latex outfit," Jenny breathes, her voice low and husky.

She takes a moment to drink in the sight of Emma's pink-clad body, admiring every curve and seam of the shiny rubber fabric.

"What do real bimbos like?" Emma giggles as her girly voice whispers "they love and adore cock and having their holes filled, being slutty little rubber whores."

"Our sole purpose to be lusty rubber dolls, being filled with cock, cum dumpsters," Jenny adds lustily, her voice a drawl of girliness.

Emma's body quivers at the thought of being a lusty rubber doll, filled with cock and cum. She can feel her desire building up inside her.

Jenny pushes the thoughts further, "We'll be the bimbo playthings of men, submitting to them, taking all they give us."

Emma's body shivers as she imagines herself as a latex sex slave, submitting to other's desires.

Jenny's voice is low and husky, filled with lust as she continues to describe their future as bimbo playthings.

"We will be their toys, their fuck dolls, and latex sex slaves," Jenny continues, her voice a seductive purr. "Gorging on their cocks and fulfilling their deepest desires. We will be their lusty rubber dolls."

Emma feels a surge of desire as she imagines herself in this scenario, living out her latex fantasy with Jenny and being used by others.

She pictures the two of them, their pink latex bodies glistening in the light, as they play and explore each other's bodies and have their bodies used, hard cocks filling them both.

"My beautiful latex bimbo, so full of lust and desire," Emma coos, her voice low and sexy as she runs her hands down Jenny's pink latex covered body. She takes in the sight of Jenny's curves and soft skin, feeling the rubbery touch of the latex against her fingers.

Jenny moans softly in response, her breath hitching as Emma's soft touch sends shivers through her body.

The two women stand there in their pink latex outfits, surrounded by the soft glow of the light in the room. The air is thick with the promise of seduction and the thrill of exploration.

Emma gently caresses Jenny's cheek with two fingers, tracing the contours of her face with a gentle, teasing touch. Jenny leans in to meet her, their lips brushing together in a lusty passionate kiss. Emma can feel Jenny's lips against hers, her tongue exploring deep and her heart races at the thought of what will happen next.

Jenny giggles and licks her plump bimbo lips, "We must have cock, I'm aching to be filled. To function as a latex sex toy." Emma walks unsteadily in her bimbo heels, her huge boobs jiggling under the layer of pink shiny latex. She bends over to the boxes of toys on the shelves, her shiny latex behind catching the light, curvaceous and voluptuous.

Her hands run over the toys, selecting her favourite ones, big dildos and vibrators, and lube.

She stands up, looking at the selection with a broad girly smile, and then at Jenny's latex-covered body. "Mmmmmm, we got toys and we got holes to fill," she drawls, the latex hood masking her face, a picture of lust.

Emma chuckles, "Yesssss, we are gonna be filled and pleasured, our latex pussies waiting to be used."

Jenny laughs, "And it will be wonderful, ohhh Emma, we will enjoy every moment of the pleasure we receive."

As they lie on the latex bed, they immediately turn to look at each other, their latex bimbo personas mesmerizing them in turn.

"Oh, fuck, I wanna be filled and fucked," Emma's words come out in a girly tone, the transformation complete.

Jenny grins, her voice dripping with lust "me too, let's get fucked."

They both get up, still fully in their latex bimbo persona, their bodies wriggling under the latex, rubber clinging to their curves.

Emma reaches out for the first dildo, a huge vibrating one, it's shape and texture making her squirm in delight, her body trembling with anticipation for what was to come.

Jenny, too, picked up a large vibrating dildo, moaning as she held it in her hand, feeling the buzzing sensations of it.

Emma positions herself on the bed, facing Jenny, her pink latex bimbo body splayed out before her, her large breasts propped up on the edge of the bed, and her long latex doll legs spread wide open.

Jenny crawls towards her, her eyes locked on the sight before her - a lusty rubber bimbo, her rubber-lined pussy dripping with anticipation.

She leans forward, her mouth hovering above Emma's spread legs, the pussy dripping and wet. Jenny leans in more, her mouth gently lowering close to Emma's dripping pink latex covered pussy, inhaling deeply the scent of latex and Emma's arousal.

Emma trembles, her heart racing at the thought of what's to come, she feels a rush of excitement and anticipation. Emma groans "Oh, fuck yes," as Jenny's tongue flicks in and out, greedily sucking and nibbling. In her hand, she positions the vibrating dildo, gently at first, rubbing its hard pulsating tip on Emma's clit, encased in pink rubber.

Emma moans in pleasure, her body trembling as she feels the vibrations coursing through her, sending shivers of delight through her body.

Jenny watches as Emma's eyes close, her lashes fluttering against her rubberized eyelids. Her body is rapturous in pleasure, her pink rubber latex outfit clinging to her curves. Emma's breasts are large and full, jiggling under the tight latex. Jenny inches the dildo, pulsating and slick, into Emma's pussy, sliding deeper with each thrust.

Emma groans, her throaty voice muffled by the rubber hood, as she feels the dildo hit her g-spot, sending sparks of pleasure to her clit.

Jenny continues to pleasure her, her pink latex-clad body pressing close to Emma's, their latex rubber-encased breasts colliding, their pink and warm skin sliding against each other.

With her hand, Jenny guides the in the vibrating dildo, fisting Emma's dripping pussy, her long fingers stretching inside her rubber latex clad cunt.

Emma moans as Jenny continues to pound her, the vibrations of the dildo causing her body to buck and writhe with pleasure.

She feels her orgasm building, a warm and intense sensation that spreads throughout her entire body.

"Fuck, Jenny," she says in a rough voice, her latex-covered body glistening with sweat and lust. "I'm gonna come...so hard..."

Jenny's face breaks into a wide grin as she continues to pound away at Emma's dripping pussy, her own body rippling with excitement and lust.

Emma's orgasm builds, her body thrashing beneath Jenny's, waves of pleasure cascading through her like a tsunami. Her latex-clad breasts heave and jiggle, the tight rubber constricting and freeing her at the same time.

Jenny feels Emma's body tense and release with each successive wave of pleasure, her senses overwhelmed by the eroticism and sheer carnal lust of the moment.

Emma's latex-clad body glistens with sweat as she gasps for air between moans and groans. With each thrust, Jenny feels her own desire building, her body pulsing with lust and desire.

As they reach their peak, Jenny feels Emma's orgasm wash over her, the scent and sound of their passion filling the room. Jenny's senses are overwhelmed as Emma's pleasure courses through her, her own orgasm building, pulsing, and releasing with Emma.

"My turn," Jenny pouts as she grabs the strapon she finds in the box, the pink rubber of the strapon glistening, a large cock with ribs and veins.

Emma, still reeling from being used, rolls off the bed onto her feet. She clumsily grabs the strapon from Jenny, giggling and smiling.

"So, you want cock?" she asks, "How much do you want cock, my little rubber whore?"

Jenny replies, "Sooooo much, I want to take all of your cock, gag on it, and swallow it down."

Emma smiles at Jenny and starts to rub the strapon along her rubber-lube covered pussy, and as she does, she feels a sense of excitement and naughtiness build up inside of her. The prospect of taking on a giant strapon is just too irresistible. She continues to stroke the strapon, feeling the warmth and wetness of herself on rubber.

Her imagination runs wild as she pictures herself on her knees, face in the pillow, taking in all of Emma's cock. Her heart races at the thought of experiencing such pleasure, feeling the thick strapon slide in and out of her, making her feel so full and complete, like a brainless rubber fuck toy, a latex bimbo slut.

Suddenly, Emma pulls on the strapon and positions herself on top of Emma, her legs straddling Jenny's waist.

Jenny's eyes widen as she takes in the sight of Emma wearing a strapon. Emma's excitement and naughtiness radiate through the room, making Jenny feel aroused and excited.

"Do you like it?" Emma asks, her voice filled with excitement and anticipation.

Jenny nods eagerly, the rubber cock in her hand, "Yes, I love it. Take all of me, pump me full of your pleasure"

Emma takes a deep breath, feeling the weight of the strapon in her hands as she bends down to position herself on Jenny's wet and rubber lube-coated pussy. She hesitates for a moment, her mind flooding with pleasure and lust, the thought of being inside Jenny, taking on the strapon and fucking her, making her fantasy come true.

"How much do you want this?" Emma asks Jenny.

Jenny's pulse quickens as she nods eagerly. "100% sure. I want you to take all of me, pound me with that beautiful strap-on and make me scream your name."

Emma smiles and leans forward, her large breasts heaving as she positions the strapon at Jenny's dripping wet pussy.

Jenny feels the head of the strapon, ribbed and veined, pushing against her pink latex covered lips. She exhales, her body tingling with anticipation. She spreads wider.

"Fuck this bimbo, this latex sex toy, a rubber object for filling.....Emma, I beg you, fill me," Jenny almost screams, the desperation in her voice as she wells up with desire.

She wants Emma inside of her, rubbing her G-spot with the strapon and making her feel alive.

Emma leans forward, her big breasts jiggling as she places the strapon at Jenny's dripping wet pussy.

She looks down at Jenny, her eyes locked onto Jenny's as she positions the strapon.

"How much do you want this?" Emma asks, her voice dropping low as she speaks. "Beg."

"Please, please, please, I beg of you," Jenny pleads, thrusting her hips upward as a low moan escapes her lips. "Fill me, satisfy me, make me yours tonight."

Emma can feel the heat radiating from Jenny's skin, the desire and naughtiness that surrounds her, that intoxicates and excites Emma. She can see the lust and need in Jenny's eyes. Slowly she slides the head of the large strapon inside Jenny.

Jenny can feel it filling her, stretching her, making her feel alive. Jenny moves her hips, meeting Emma's thrusts, her hands gripping the bed sheets. Emma's eyes lock onto Jenny's, her desire and lust for Jenny clear. She takes Jenny in slowly, their moans and groans echoing in the room.

Emma's large breasts bob and sway as she fucks Jenny with the strapon, each thrust sending Jenny's body into a state of pure ecstasy.

She moans and groans, her body writhing beneath Emma as the strapon rubs against her G-spot.

Jenny' grips the sheets tightly again, her nails digging into the fabric as she meets each of Emma's thrusts with one of her own. The latex clings to their sweat-soaked skin, creating an even more intense sensual and erotic atmosphere.

Emma's strapon is dripping with lube and pussy juice as she continues to pound Jenny, their cries of pleasure filling the room.

Every thrust sends shivers down Jenny's spine, her body glistening with sweat as she moans and writhes beneath Emma. Emma's heavy breasts sway with every movement, her lips parted as she continues to ravage Jenny with the strapon.

"Oh, yes, oh god, harder, yeah, fuck me harder Emma, I'm close." Jenny's voice is filled with lust and desire, her body rocking back and forth rhythmically underneath Emma.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me harder! This bimbo slut needs pounding."

Her words meld into one as her cries intensify. Emma feels her excitement build as she continues to pound into Jenny with the strapon. She can feel Jenny's wetness against the strapon, the pressure building within her as she reaches for her own release. The latex on their skin squeaks and squishes with each and every thrust, creating a sensual and electric environment.

Emma's fingers dig into the strapon as she continues to take on Jenny.

Her breasts bounce and jiggle with each thrust, the strapon rubbing against her skin to create a delicious friction. Emma feels the heat rising within her, her desire growing stronger with each passing second.

"Yes, yeeeessss, take me, fuck me with that strap-on, make me your latex bimbo."

Jenny's words ignite a fire within Emma, pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Emma slides the strap-on deeper inside of Jenny, the rubber coated shaft filling her completely.

The friction between the strap-on and the latex suit creates an intoxicating sensation, sending waves of pleasure through Emma's body. Jenny matches Emma's rhythm, their bodies moving in unison as they become lost in their passion.

As Emma's orgasm builds, she can feel her body shaking with desire. Jenny's moans and screams fill the room, their pleasure echoing off the walls.

Emma's body trembles with every thrust, her excitement building with each passing moment. She can feel the heat building within her, the desire and lust for Jenny growing stronger with every passing second.

With each thrust, Jenny's body writhes beneath her, her latex-covered breasts bouncing and jiggling as Emma continues to pound into her. Jenny's eyes are closed, her face contorted with pleasure as she lets out moans and cries of pleasure.

"Fuck me harder, fill my bimbo body," Jenny moans, close to the most perfect orgasm she has ever felt. "ooooooohhh, fuck, mmmmmm," Jenny wails as the waves of climax fill her whole being, her body shuddering.

Emma reaches her peak just moments later, the strapon rubbing her G-spot as she releases with a loud cry of pleasure. The latex suits cling to their sweat soaked skin, their body's twisted together in a final act of passion.

They lay there, spent and sated, their heartbeats slowing down. Emma reaches for a tissue and wipes Jenny's chin, then pulls the strapon out of her slowly.

She tosses the strap-on onto the floor as they catch their breath. Emma gazes at Jenny, her heart swelling with affection and desire.

"You were amazing in that latex bimbo persona," Emma says, running her hand over Jenny's silky-smooth latex-covered skin. "Gorgeous."

Jenny's cheeks flush with pleasure at Emma's compliment, and she reaches up to stroke Emma's cheek with her fingers. "Thank you, it's all thanks to you."

I never thought I could fill such an intense desire for being a latex bimbo," Jenny said as she looked at Emma with a sense of gratitude.

Emma smiled and leaned in to kiss Jenny, their lips locking in a deep and passionate kiss. They pulled away, still gasping for air, their bodies still shaking from the intensity of their recent climax.

"I love being your partner in this bimbo transformation," Emma whispered as she traced the outline of Jenny's curvy figure with her fingertips.

Jenny's eyes closed as she savoured the feeling of Emma's touch. "I'm glad we found each other, Emma. You're the first person who's helped me explore this side of myself."

"And I'm always here to help you explore, babe," Emma replied, smiling and grinning.