Emma's Latex Bimbo Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much for everything, Doctor. These breasts are exactly what I have always wanted, and I couldn't be happier with the end result," Emma said, beaming with satisfaction.

"It was my pleasure, Emma. And don't forget, you can come back any time if you need any further maintenance or adjustments," Dr. Robbins replied.

As Emma slipped on her robe and gathered her things, she couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement at the prospect of showing off her new appearance. She now thought what else she could enhance to make herself the perfect bimbo. how about her butt? It was rounded and ample anyway but a lift and augmentation would be amazing. "Slow down" she told herself, "let's just settle in to these for now, see what they look like, dress up and play!"

She hurried home, her mind whirling with possibilities, what would she try on first? Latex or satin, lingerie or an outfit? Emma wondered, as she stepped into her bedroom. Her mind raced as she looked around, imagining herself in different outfits, trying to decide which would be the best for her debut with her new enhancements.

She couldn't wait to play with her new body, to see how the fabric would cling to her enhanced curves, and to feel the extra weight of her breasts pressing against the garments. She had so many ideas, and she couldn't wait to get started. Already feeling hot and flustered, an erotic urge sweeping over her she took some deep breaths. "Well, this all started in the office, how would I look in sexy office attire?" she mused. Sifting through her closet she found her tight pencil skirt in shiny black silk and the frilly teal blue satin blouse, slick and sensuous. laying them on the bed, leaning forward she felt the sensuous weight of her new breasts, dangling sumptuously, her nipples hard.

Choosing the sexiest, most sumptuous black satin bra she'd just bought for her new shape, she slowly put it on, groaning in pleasure as the soft satin encased her huge luscious breasts. Her nipples hardened as she ran her hands over the smooth, silky texture. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling like a goddess. Gently pulling on the pencil skirt, it sliding up her legs, she felt a wave of lust rip through her body. Reaching for the blouse, again she felt the heft, weight and delicious sensuality of her new breasts in the satin bra.

Smoothly she buttoned up the blouse, the buttons slightly straining under the weight of her new assets. The frills of the blouse flowing around her newly enhanced bust, she took a moment to admire herself in the mirror. Emma was stunned by the transformation, her breasts now looked so full and round, her nipples peaking through the satin of the bra, hard and pert.

She gazed at the reflection, her body now had a new shape, the skirt hung perfectly and her breasts bounced as she walked, causing the blouse to tighten and reveal a hint of her cleavage. She felt like a true office hottie, ready to play in her new attire. She slipped into the high heel office shoes, patent black leather to complete the outfit. An idea grew in her mind. "To hell with it, I need to go out in the world a little, show off my new assets, the office is the perfect starting point", she giggled with excitement.

Emma walked to her workplace, her breasts bouncing with every step, causing her to feel seductive and confident.

She entered the office building, the receptionist greeted her politely and Emma flashed her a seductive smile before turning towards the elevator.

The elevator ride up took forever, Emma felt more excited with every passing floor. She arrived at her office and saw her colleagues staring in disbelief, all male eyes focusing on her voluptuous breasts encased in the shiny satin blouse. Emma felt her heart race, she was both exhilarated and nervous. In her head, she heard her inner kink whispering, "Emma, here's your chance to show them what you're made of, go for it!"

"I'm just coming in to pick up some paperwork, working from home this week. Call me if you need me."

She bends over her desk to pick up a sheaf of folders and her work laptop, her large cleavage straining under the enclosing satin of the blouse. Walking flirtatiously out of the office, Emma feels a strange sexual charge emanating from her. Her colleagues are completely wordless as the vision of office beauty and salaciousness drifts past them.

The doors close behind her and Emma feels like she's walking on air. Her inner desires and fantasies seem to have come alive before her very eyes. Entering the lift once again, Emma feels as though she's in a dream. Her body feels light, her senses heightened, and her mind races with the possibilities of what might happen next.

As the lift doors open, Emma just wants to rush home and keep up with her fantasies, enjoying and exploring her new body. Mindful of needing to keep as professional as possible she walks out confidently, shoots a wave at reception and leaves in a cloud of sensuality.

Entering her apartment she starts to unpack her bag and remove her work skirt, hanging it in her wardrobe, her heels are kicked off and she takes a few moments to savour her new body sensations.

The breasts feel fuller, bigger and rounder than ever, the weight of them in the satin bra and blouse is amazing, like a heavy velvet dome of flesh. She feels a tingling sensation down below, the new enhancement, the lift and augmentation, seems to have had a cumulative effect on her libido, and she cannot resist the urge to touch herself, exploring, playing with the satin fabric, running her fingers over her hips, down the insides of her thighs, the sensations are so intense, she gasps. Inspired, she searches intently for the latex gloves she had bought, taking them from their box, still slick with dressing oil from the last time they were used with Jonny. She gently but sensuously slides each one on, a feeling of pure lust sweeping through her.

Heart racing, her breath comes in quick little gasps, her body feels like a live wire of desire, her skin hot, and her nerve endings alive with the pleasurable sensations in her hands and breasts.

Her inner goddess whispers, "You're mine now, my darling." As she fingers herself, the sensation of the latex clinging and stretching between her fingers was too much, she had to touch herself. Running her latex gloved hand over her body, she moaned, the fabric caressing her skin, as she pulled back the front of her blouse to reveal her hardening nipple. Her inner goddess whispered sweet nothings, urging her to touch herself more.

With no inhibitions, Emma reached under and found her panties wet with excitement, her fingers finding her most secret place. The weight of her breasts felt heavier than ever. She looked at the satin clinging to her breasts and nipples, the material seemed almost alive, it caressed her skin and made her nipples more erect still.

She spread her arms wide, the sensation of her breasts bouncing freely without constraints was intoxicating. She started touching her breasts, exploring their roundness, sensing the weight of her new additions, feeling the bounce of her enhanced cleavage against her fingers.

The latex gloves feeling cool against her satin clad curves, adding an extra layer of sensation to her delicate touch. Emma closed her eyes, allowing herself to fully absorb the sensations coursing through her body. She began to caress her own nipples, feeling them harden even more beneath her fingertips. The satin material of her blouse seemed to cling to her skin, enhancing the sensation of her touch. Emma's body reacted with a shudder, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through her body.

The orgasm felt intense, but she wanted more. Emma couldn't believe how alive she felt, as if her entire body was alive with sensation. She savoured the afterglow, her latex-clad fingers still stroking her breasts, lingering on her hardened nipples.

With a deep sigh, she reluctantly removed her gloves, letting them fall to the ground. She stood up, pulling her blouse off and stepped out of her underwear, leaving her naked. Her hair, usually up in a prim and proper bun, fell loose around her shoulders in a wave of dark chestnut.

Emma felt exhausted but contented beyond belief, Slumping into bed, her new breasts jiggling, she fell into a deep sleep. She dreamed of a world where nothing was forbidden, of a life filled with pleasure, and passion.

12