All Comments on 'Emma's Prom Night Plan Goes Awry...'

by LuckyDave1066

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

Didn't care for this one as much as your previous stories. This is the first one (that I've read) with someone who is involuntarily nude in public, and embarrassed to boot. I've never liked the ENF stories as much as the ones about women proudly showing themselves (even if they're nervous).

okayterrificokayterrificover 3 years ago

I think this is really great. I liked the set up and I really liked when she managed to get just her heels on. I thought that was a great touch.

mistersniftermistersnifterover 2 years ago

An exemplary piece I'd say, well-sustained and thoroughly empathetic with Emma's emotions and discomforts as her predicament worsens (which is the essence of enf to me) - by becoming accidentally trapped and abandoned (by her useless boyfriend). Importantly, there's never a risk to her safety (only to her dignity): the tussle on the landing is temptation (not coercion), and a neat contrivance to remind that amongst her tribulations is the frustration of her original grand intention! As for Jay - what's wrong with the boy? Didn't Emma promise him it all? So what if he didn't dare start the car again in mommy and daddy's hearing? Who wouldn't walk four miles (and a whole lot further!) for what the girl was offering? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best part when she felt his cock growing in her thighs. What if she would have ignored the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Love ENF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous