Emma's Prom Night Plan Goes Awry...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was amazed to even be considering the option calling for her to go upstairs in the nude. Upstairs, where people were. Sleeping, maybe. Or not.

"Screw it, I'll lose my mind if I just sit here another 4 or 5 hours," she whispered, "If I hear anyone stirring I'll just backtrack. She turned her phone completely off to avoid any surprise chirps or buzzing, then slowly began walking up the steps. When she opened the door between the cellar and the mudroom on the first floor, she was stunned to see the lights on, both in that room and the kitchen beyond. She shuddered as she noticed her reflection in the kitchen windows, then smiled as she imagined some insomniac neighbor spotting her and wondering who exactly the couple upstairs had visiting them, maybe even asking them about her sometime later!

She shook off the unexpectedly exciting distraction and began her stealthy trip up the stairs leading to the second floor, straining to hear any sound indicating someone might be awake up there. Hearing only snoring, she moved slowly down the hall, remembering the layout as she crept along. She stopped at the door of the empty bedroom and at the bathroom, scanning each room by the light of her phone for anything she might be able to cover herself with. Seeing only a washcloth resting on the edge of the bathtub, she went on to the second bedroom; its door was halfway closed and her memory of it from a few hours ago was that it was about as barren as the first one. She got down on her hands and knees to crawl into the occupied bedroom. She looked around the side of the bed where she had stripped out of her dress, but all she found was a pair of sneakers. She hesitated before continuing past the foot of the bed, not wanting to have anyone between her and the door, but pressed on, peeking around the other side of the bed.

Emma practically jumped when she heard a woman's voice say, "Gary, roll over, your damned snoring woke me up again. Roll over!"

She heard the snoring stop, frozen in place by the realization that there might now be TWO people awake within a few feet of her!

Emma heard the man's voice, the same one she had heard in the cellar, "You want me to roll over? Like this?"

"No, not on top of me!" she replied, laughing "You know what I meant..."

"So you want to be on top?" he replied.

"That's not what I said; really, Gary, it's 3 AM!"

"I know, but you woke me up. Being in our old bedroom brings back some fun memories."

"I know what you mean, but I'm so tired...would a blow job help you get to sleep?"

"Worth a try!" he said.

"You can close your eyes and pretend the high school girl or bridesmaid who left her dress behind is going down on you."

"I don't need..." he began before his wife shushed him.

"I really don't mind, sweetie, especially if the fantasy makes my job easier and helps you drift off to sleep."

By this point, Emma was desperate to be pretty much anywhere else, so much so that she chose to believe the man's eyes were shut tight. She tried to not think about what movie might be playing in his imagination, but couldn't quite get the scenario proposed by the wife to leave her alone. She was willing to take a chance on his wife's eyes also being closed, or at least busy enough going down on her husband to not notice the naked teen slowly crawling backwards out into the hall. After Emma cleared the doorway, she stood up and allowed herself a quick peek back into the room. Her jaw dropped as she saw the wife lift her head off her husband's dick and peel her nightshirt off, then slide forward until she was in a position to climb on his waiting hard-on!

Emma decided she had pushed her luck far enough and pulled her head away from the doorway. The last thing she noticed before leaving the doorway was her dress, draped neatly over an arm of the big chair in the corner! Knowing that there was no way was she going to get that far into the room now, she silently said a wistful goodbye to the dress and headed back to the cellar.

When she reached the kitchen, she paused her return trip to the cellar, taking a minute to step close to the group of windows and look outside. She told herself she was just checking to see if Jason had been able to sneak away and might already be parked on the street, but in fact, the majority of her delay was spent wondering if anyone in anyone in the 3 houses she could see from the kitchen might be awake and wondering why all the lights in the kitchen were on.

Emma reached the cellar without any further drama. She settled in to relax as best she could, sitting on the second step from the bottom, the only place other than the dusty concrete floor where she could get off her feet. She checked her phone for texts, emails, voicemails, any indication at all that Jason was on his way. Nothing had come through while she'd had the phone turned off, and her checking her phone every 4 minutes during the first hour after she had returned to the cellar didn't turn up any attempt from Jason to reach her. Around 4:30 she finally decided to save her phone's battery for a while. She sat quietly, listening for any sign of activity above or any sound from her phone. She didn't fall asleep, the combination of her vulnerable state and uncomfortable location made sure of that, but she did drift and almost doze for a few hours.

When she felt her head jerk up after she drifted off briefly she was startled by what she saw. The cellar looked generic enough; bare concrete floor, wood floor framing above, furnace and hot water heater at the far end, and a washer and dryer along one wall. What startled her was the fact she could see all this at all! The handful of windows were now letting early morning sunlight in. She picked up her phone and saw 7:17 AM on the screen! She was about to call Jason when a notification came on the screen alerting her to a text from him.

"Parents just left"

"Where ARE u," she tapped out in reply.

"On my way there in 5"

"With clothes?"

"Yes will text when im there"

Emma almost cried, all the pent up stress of the last 5 hours letting loose. She stared at her phone, looking for the notification that Jason had arrived and would be delivering some sort of clothing any minute now.

After what seemed like an hour, it finally came, "Here now"

Emma thought she could sneak upstairs without waking the couple upstairs, quickly get into whatever Jason had brought for her to wear while just inside the front door, then take off before they had time to react to the sound of their front door opening and closing.

She typed in "Come to door" and was about to hit send when she heard the sound of footsteps coming down from the second floor, definitely more than one person. She deleted the text and replaced it with one word: "WAIT"

Half a minute later, Jason sent a flurry of updates.

"garage door opening"

"car backing out"

"I see man and woman inside"

"theyre gone"

"meet at front door?"

No longer worrying about being heard, Emma called Jason, telling him, "Now that they've left I don't need replacement clothing, I can go upstairs and get into my dress! Stay in your car, I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Okay, but hurry, we don't know how long they'll be gone!"

Jason's urging her to hurry wasn't really needed; after spending all night completely nude in some stranger's house Emma was more than ready to get some clothes on and get the hell out of there. She made a mental note to look around for a few seconds to see if she could find her panties and stockings. She was relieved to not have to explain to her parents how it was that the entire outfit she was wearing when she left the house the night before had been lost! She raced up to the first floor, pausing one more time at the kitchen windows to see if Jason's car was in sight. Her heart skipped a beat or two as she saw an elderly man out walking his dog pass by. The white-haired dog walker's focus on his beagle cost him a golden opportunity to see a beautiful nude young woman, definitely not a regular event on his morning walk; trying to avoid catching his eye, Emma stood frozen in place until he was out of sight. She took the steps leading to the second floor two at a time, excited to be so close to escaping this fiasco.

Emma walked briskly down the hall, past the empty bedroom and the one with the couch. She spotted her shoes next to the bathroom door; she'd forgotten all about the shoes, and couldn't even remember where she'd taken them off. Though she didn't expect to wear the shiny gold heels much, or maybe ever, finding them was a pleasant surprise; she slipped into the shoes and bent over to buckle the straps around her ankles.

When she replayed, as she frequently did later, the sequence of events that began with her decision to pause to put her shoes on, she thought the single most important element was the bathroom fan. She had disregarded it when she first reached the second floor, thinking either the man or his wife had left it running after showering; since they had left just a few minutes earlier, this seemed plausible. The droning fan masked the sound of her footsteps in the hall and also hid the sound the son of the homeowners made toweling off his hair after his shower.

Emma was too focused on fastening the straps on her heels to notice the size 12 feet approaching her until it was too late to get out of the way of the naked man who belonged to the feet. She was already unbalanced, bent over her shoes, so the 190 lb 22 year-old stumbling over her easily toppled her onto her back. He landed mostly on top of her, stunned to find himself suddenly rolling around on the floor with a buxom young woman, every bit as naked as he was. Until he toppled over her, he was completely unaware there was anyone else in the house but him, let alone a naked high school senior crouching in the hall, right in his path back to his old bedroom, where he'd slept soundly on the fold-out couch.

Emma pretty much freaked out, yelling, "Get off me! Who are, why are you here?"

"Okay, calm down," he said, "My parents own this house, at least they do until they can sell it. We came to spend a couple nights here while they're having some work done on their new place. I'm Ian, by the way; and you are who? And here, naked, why, exactly?"

I'm, uh, Amy. My boyfriend thought nobody would be here; I promise, we didn't damage anything or make a mess." She noticed Ian hadn't made any effort whatsoever to disentangle himself from her; in fact, his right hand had begun lightly stroking the side of her left breast!

"Your boyfriend is here, too?" he asked, suddenly nervous.

"No, he's outside, in his car," she replied.

"Well, my folks won't be back until after lunch, so if you want to hang out a while you're welcome to stay..." he said, fingertips closing in on her nipple.

Emma was shocked that this stranger was actually trying to seduce her right there in the hall; she was amazed when he rolled one leg over hers. She felt his cock, pleasantly warm against her thigh, larger than Jason's she was sure, and still growing. She knew letting this go on was wrong, but the new wave of sensations was undeniably enjoyable. When his left hand began stroking the inside of her right thigh, right around the time his right hand finally found the nipple it had been circling, Emma was about ready to lose her virginity in this seemingly random encounter.

The sound of her phone ringing, playing Jason's ringtone, shook her out of the fog she was in. She shoved Ian, but he didn't budge until a much harder shove finally got him off her, she scrambled to her feet and said, "I'm sorry we intruded, but I have to go now." She bolted back to the stair down to the first floor, raced through the foyer and threw open the front door. She knew going out without her dress, or any clothing at all, was beyond risky, but didn't trust herself to resist the pretty hot dude fate had placed between her and her clothes if she made another attempt to get past him to the bedroom where her clothes were. She definitely didn't want Jason coming in and catching sight of Ian.

The sound of Ian's footsteps hurrying down the stairs settled the matter.

She needed to go.

Outside.

Now.

Naked!

Standing outside, Emma pulled the door shut! Hearing the lock click, she couldn't stop thinking how complete her exposure would be if anyone else were to come along before she made it to the shelter of Jason's car. Just the idea made her legs go wobbly for a moment and brought on a nervous giggle. She forced herself to step out of the small covered alcove outside the door, and down the single step to the brick walk leading to the street. Her head was spinning when she moved beyond the shadows the house cast, out into the morning sunshine on the first few feet of the walk.

She still didn't see Jason or his car; since she had an unobstructed view down the street to her left, she assumed he must be to her right, hidden by a tall hedge. Not seeing Jason yet, despite being almost a quarter of the way to the street, was making her more nervous by the second, but the hedge was also helpfully blocking any view of her from the closest house.

Emma looked down the street to her left; there was nothing at all blocking her view in that direction for a whole block. She was relieved to see no sign of activity anywhere down the street, until it dawned on her that any of the dozen or more windows she had a clear view of might have someone behind them with an equally clear view of her! Despite knowing she'd have to live with never knowing for sure if she'd been seen, she continued walking and scanning the length of the street. Focusing on the far end, she didn't notice right away when doors on both sides of a car parked on the street just two houses away were opened. It was the thunking of several doors closing which caught her attention, by which point two women and one man were out of the car and walking. Towards her, she realized.

Desperate to not have to explain why she was walking around in the nude on this fine morning, she picked up her pace as much as the combination of her heels and the uneven brick walk allowed. The trio bearing down on her was still fairly far off despite wearing more practical footwear, not on track to intercept her before she reached Jason's car, IF he was parked where she thought he was.

"He'd better be," she thought.

He was! She was thrilled, relieved, and oddly enough, the tiniest bit disappointed to see his car less than 20 feet beyond the end of the hedges. He noticed her in his rear-view mirror, popped the trunk open, and stepped out to greet her, saying, "I'm so sorry I got you into this mess. Clothes are in the bag in the trunk."

"Never mind that right now," she yelled, "Don't you see the people behind me? Unlock the damned door and get me out of here!"

Jason truly hadn't noticed anyone but his naked girlfriend, but now he as looked down the street, he saw Emma's pursuers. Whatever their original reason for being here was, it had clearly been forgotten for now, the three were now focused on finding out what was going on with the naked teenager a few dozen yards ahead of them.

As the trio came closer, Jason stared and stood still with his mouth wide open, but made no sound.

Turning to take her first long look at the people behind her, the stunned Emma asked, "Mrs. Cortin? in a shaky voice.

"Dan, Liz, why don't you two walk around the exterior for a few minutes while I sort this out," the woman leading the group said, "Go ahead, I won't be long." The couple headed off, though Dan looked back several times before finally disappearing beyond the hedges.

"Jason? Emma? What the hell is this? What are you doing here, and why is she naked?"

"It's not her fault, I can explain," Jason replied sheepishly.

"Can I please get dressed?" Emma asked, still wearing only her heels, goosebumps, and a deep full-body blush.

Looking first at her son, then at Emma, standing helplessly with one hand on the passenger door handle, Jason's mother held off laughing long enough to say, "Yes, Emma, please do make yourself decent before the whole neighborhood sees you. I've got to show the house to this couple, but don't you two go anywhere, I can't wait to hear your explanation."

12