Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 13

Story Info
Trans Emma had sex with another man, boyfriend David reacts.
2.6k words
4.65
2.9k
2
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers

This is a continuing story, please see :

Emma's stiletto seduction 01 to Pt. 12

Comments welcome.

The drive home was conducted mainly in silence, and there was an unsaid atmosphere between us.

My boyfriend, David, had just waited patiently in a cafe whilst I had sex with a stranger at our local car garage.

It seems very odd even typing these words, but it was true.

As he buried his anxiety to cast a glance over to me, sitting in the driving seat of his car, he could plainly see the evidence of what his imagination thought might have occurred between me and the mechanic. His mind was racing and he felt that somehow he needed to keep control of himself and his thoughts.

He was desperately glad that I was ok, yes, that was his first priority he told himself. He tried not to think about other things but could not clear his mind.

But he was ashamed to want to know the story of what had happened, in as much painful detail as possible, and he knew that not knowing would eat away at him until he found out.

These were all new feelings for David. A month prior when he suggested that I had sex with is friend Richard, he knew that he didn't want to know the details. That knowing too much may have led to upset in the relationship between David and I. At the time David was happy to know that Richard was sexually satisfied by me, and I had been satisfied, and that was that.

But today seemed different, he was more comfortable this time. David knew that whatever had happened in the garage with another man, I was going home with him. In fact I was driving him home in his car right now, with the expectation of us spending another day and evening together.

"This is what real couples do." he told himself.

As he noticed the strands of cum between the fingers of my left hand which rested on the gear shift, he know that it belonged to the mechanic. David and I had been together as a couple for months and only once had I allowed him to make me, or rather I had allowed myself to cum during sex.

He knew that I wasn't likely to let a stranger do that to me, the cum must belong to someone else other than his trans girlfriend.

He also noticed that my black leather knee length skirt had obvious cum stains on the front, but only the front. Suggesting that I had been face to face with the mechanic when he achieved orgasm.

David further noticed that although my lipstick had not been smudged, it did look a little less perfect than when I had said goodbye to him at the cafe. He wasn't sure if there was a strand of wet cum leading from my lower lip to my chin, or if it was dry cum. Either way, he knew that chances are that his girlfriend had received cum in her mouth, but without enough evidence to support if I had spit or swallowed.

David decided that he would wait to ask me.

As I pulled the car into David's driveway, he opened the passenger door where he was sitting before I had time to switch off the engine and apply the parking brake.

He opened the drivers side car door for me, I turned and stepped out onto my heels.

David was much taller than me, even when I wore my 3" kitten heeled black leather boots he had chosen for me to wear in a successful attempt to seduce his mechanic. He still had a good six inches in height on me.

He wasn't naturally dominant, in fact the opposite. He was a gentle man, but his frame disguised this. The handsome, kind face and his smile reassured people that he was a quiet and honest man.

But he was also horny. Even though we had sex the pervious evening together, the events of this morning had turned him on. Something that he wasn't expecting. And he needed to act on it, perhaps to reassure himself that I was still his. His property, his woman. Or perhaps just to get the pent up adrenaline out of his system.

I took my bag from the cars' centre console and shut the car door behind me. In an instant David had taken the knot in my ponytail and grabbed it firmly, pushing my head down to almost waist level. This made me unsteady, and I had to catch my balance as my stiletto heels struggled to grip on the tarmac of the driveway.

He had his door key in the other hand, and skilfully opened the lock and led me though the hallway, head still held down and my heels popping and scraping on the mosaic tiles.

He led me through the hallway and up the stairs into the main family bathroom of his house. The bathroom was generously sized, with half-tiling on the walls and a laminate wooden floor. It was furnished with a double-sink, a walk-in shower and a corner bath, both of which we had enjoyed before as a couple.

But it did not seem like we would be sharing a hot bubble-bath this lunchtime, I sensed that clearly David had been riled up by something, and needed to find release.

He kept hold of my ponytail in his fist and walked me to the mirror in front of the basins. What was it with mirrors today?

Even though the lights were off and the sun had not yet made it completely around to the window, I could see myself in the dappled half-light.

Thankfully my make-up had withstood the short blowjob given to the mechanic only an hour earlier, but it was clear that there was evidence of dried cum on my lips. David studied my reflection closely in the mirror, piecing together evidence of what I had done.

Once again, my clothes had betrayed me. Two new handprints were visible on my white satin blouse where the mechanic had pawed and cupped my breasts as he dry-humped me, grinding his erection into my bottom.

And yes, the front of my leather skirt revealed evidence of an encounter with cum.

"A lot of cum." David thought, as he could now see the full extent of the semen stain on my skirt.

I placed both hands on the basin to steady myself, unsure of what was going to happen next.

And then David lifted my skirt up and over my hips. He was pleased to see that my panties were still in place, my stocking tops still pristine, protected by the heavy material of my black leather skirt. He let go of my hair, at last, and reached into the wall cabinet next to him. He took out a plastic jar filled with a clear gel. One that I recognised, as it was only half full though our use.

David pushed my head down again, so that my bottom was high and presented to him. Slowly he picked the black lace material of my g-string out of my arse crack and pulled it to one side.

I felt the cold gel flow onto the small of my back, and then run down between the cheeks of my pert backside.

I knew that anal sex between us was going to happen next, but I was unsure if it was going to be a reward or a punishment. I would be happy either way.

David released his erection from his trousers, it was hard and upright as he held it against my crack. His cockhead met the cold lubricating gel, which he spread around my anus with his glans. I felt the silk-soft skin of his cock resting against my hole for the very first time and gasped as I caught my breath.

We had always previously used a condom for anal sex. The cum may have eventually found its way from the condom to my mouth, but David had never penetrated me without a condom before, or cum up inside my bottom.

We hadn't discussed this happening, it was a boundary that we had yet to cross in our relationship. Neither of us had consented and yet here we were. He looked at me in the mirror. Silently he asked the question.

Silently I gave him my answer. Two small, almost imperceptible nods. And he understood. My answer was "yes".

With his hard cock covered in lube, he forced the head though my anus and deep inside me.

It felt so much warmer than last night, and I could feel him penetrate me for what felt like the first time ever. To David the feelings were even more intense. Gone was the lack of sensation the condom usually gave him, now he could feel for the first time the warmth of my bottom and the wet enveloping folds of my rectum.

My anus gripped his shaft tightly, but my bottom gave him a sensation that was so different to the only vagina he had previously fucked before.

"This was more like a blowjob." He thought to himself, "where the cockhead was gorged by a ring of wet tongues and a hand held his shaft very tightly."

I repositioned myself using the basin for steadiness, the angle was better for David to get his length completely inside me.

Slowly he pulled his cock back so that the glans rested just inside my anus, and appled a liberal line of cold gel to his shaft. He then returned his penis to its previous place, and as far as he could go.

Again I stifled a gasp.

I still had another mans cum on my lips, their dried spunk on the front of my skirt. And yet here was my boyfriend taking me bareback for the very first time, less than an hour later. It was quite a day.

"This was the sex that I needed." I thought to myself, as David started to hammer home his cock into me, his balls slapping audibly hard against my skin.

It had been a long time since I had been penetrated like this, perhaps 20 years had passed. But I was enjoying the sensation like a greedy cock hungry teenager again.

When David stopped to catch his breath, I pushed back and worked my hole up and down his shaft, slower than he could thrust, but it felt amazing. The only contact between us was his cock and my anus.

I edged him ever closer to orgasm.

"Tell me what you did this morning." David asked.

I looked up, startled somewhat by his words. I caught his reflection in the mirror we were both now looking into.

"Tell me what you did, Emma." He asked.

I thought quickly about what to do. Did he really want to know the details? But the idea of talking dirty to my boyfriend, and not just that, talking the truth to my boyfriend whist he penetrated me turned me on.

"He took me into the restroom at the garage." I started...

David nodded and continued to fuck me more gently as he listened to my posh accent describing sex.

I lent up on my arms, my hands resting against the basin.

"I was washing the oil from my hands and he came up behind me, as you are now." I explained.

David nodded again.

"He leaned over me and washed my hands in the warm water, and then I washed his."

David found this revelation unexpected. He didn't know what he was going to hear, but this sounded more like it was the start of making love, rather than two strangers trying to satisfy their raw sexual appetite.

I could sense a slight apprehension in David, and realised that he needed to hear the story retold in a different way. He didn't want to hear that another man has made love to me, but more that another mad had abused me.

"And then his arms pinned me to the basin," I Said, exaggerating the truth slightly, "and he rubbed his groin into my bottom."

David responded to this by picking up the pace again, filling me deeply with each stroke.

"And then I turned around and he kissed me," I gasped, "he pushed his tongue into the back of my throat."

"And then what?" David asked, breathlessly.

"He pushed me against the wall and felt my tits."

David responded, and moved his own hands from my hips and grabbed my breasts hard, squeezing my nipples until they were like bullets protruding from my white satin blouse.

"I turned around, and then he started to dry-fuck me." I said, David responding.

"I could feel his cock pushing against me though my leather skirt." I added, "And he was watching me, all the time in a mirror."

"He would have fucked me, if I had let him.

But I wanted him in my mouth.

I wanted to give my mouth to a complete stranger."

"You dirty slut" David added.

I nodded at him through the mirror.

"You dirty fucking slut." David repeated, and grabbed my ponytail once more, opening my mouth and revealing my tongue piercing he has paid for.

"I led him over to the toilet and I sat down."

This time David nodded, and slowed his pace down a little.

"And I took out his cock.

It was hard, with an engorged cockhead.

I cupped his balls and then looked him in the eye before I went down on him."

"Oh you fucking slut!" David shouted.

"I pushed his foreskin back with my lips, and ran my tongue piercing over the tip of his cock."

David fucked me deeply now, his balls slapping hard against my skin.

"And then I edged him," I lied, "I wanted to keep sucking his cock for as long as I could."

Encouragingly David muttered, "Keep talking."

"I wanted to savour it, to worship it, to let it deep throat and gag me..."

"But he couldn't stop himself...." I added, "and he came in my mouth."

"Yes!" Said David.

"And he kept cumming in my mouth."

"Oh YES"

"I could taste his spunk, this strangers spunk in my mouth'" I described.

"You dirty SLUT".

"And then I looked up at him, and swallowed his cum. Whilst he watched me"

"Yes"

At that moment David couldn't help himself, the words I was using to describe my encounter earlier that day were enough to send him over the edge.

He could feel himself about to cum, about to cum up the arse of his wonderful goth cumslut girlfriend Emma.

He was going to watch himself in the mirror as he filled my bottom with his cum, claiming me once more as his own.

And he did so.

I felt his warm cum squirt up me for the first time, burying itself deep inside me.

I was lost in the moment, until David started catching his breath. Our eyes locked in the mirror.

We held this position for a minute, and then David removed his penis from me.

He pulled my panties back into place and then smoothed my cum-stained leather skirt back down from my hips.

I took it that he didn't want to see the cream-pie that he had deposited, but would rather know that his cum was in me and that I would be feeling it for the next hour.

"Don't change clothes" David added, "Come downstairs and we can have tea and a bite to eat."

Yes, he definitely wanted me to keep feeling his spunk inside me.

I tucked in my white blouse back into the waistband of my leather skirt, and followed him downstairs.

I wanted this also.

We both know that our relationship was stronger than ever, but also that it could even be enhanced by sharing me with other men.

How that would manifest itself in the future would be fun to explore.

emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers