Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He encouraged me so that I was now sat on the edge of the pool table, him in-front of me with my legs spread wide around him. I placed my arms around his neck and he in return placed his hands on my head, holding me firmly whilst he tongued my lips.

His hands found their way from the back of my head to my hair bunches, and he held them tightly to control my head as men like to do, so that I couldn't pull away. I wasn't going to pull away, and kissed him back hard, but he didn't release his hold of my hair.

I could tell that we were being watched, the door of the disabled toiled closed behind whoever it was who has passed us. But the man wasn't deterred from kissing me. His lips now starting to be stained red by my lipstick and saliva passing freely between us.

He let me step down from the table, and continued the kiss as his hands found my breasts, groping them hard and trying to find my erect nipples between his fingers. The material of my push up bra and the soft black leather of my jacket prevented him finding them. Being kissed so roughly and publicly by this unknown man was turning me on.

My hands wandered down to his groin, and I rubbed them hard against his trousers, hoping that an erection was in there somewhere.

The toilet flushed, and whoever was in the facility made their way past us and back into the lounge. Talking was heard, then loud clapping was echoing through the corridor.

The man allowed us to part from the kiss, and he turned and took a drink from his glass. His face was flushed red, and I could feel his heart racing though his chest.

I smiled at him, and his eyes widened. I pushed my tongue out and showed him my piercing that he had found when he had explored my mouth. I licked my lips, and softly bit my bottom lip. He knew what I wanted. We hadn't exchanged any words, but this is the international symbol for 'let me suck your cock'.

He took my hand and quickly led me upstairs, my heels clicking on the wooden steps to the mezzanine floor above.

"Not here." I whispered.

This time I took his hand, and walked into the male toilets.

The lights were dim in this room, and it was covered top to bottom with beige tile and stonework. The room was generous in size, but with only one cubicle and two upright porcelain urinals.

Even though I initially was leading this encounter, he bundled me towards the wall. Again felt his groin grind itself into the tight black plastic covering my arse. "Men simply cannot resit it." I thought to myself. His hands found my breasts once more from behind, and he groped them hard, finally finding and pinching my hard nipples between his fingers. I moaned loudly now as he dry-fucked the shit out of me once more.

But I knew what I wanted, what David and I had planned to do. Again I turned around and let my hands find the front of his trousers. I wanted his cock.

I unzipped his trousers with my left hand, and found his penis. It was three or four inches long and semi-erect. I knew I had been spoiled by Davids cock, but a cock is a cock. And I was very much in the mood now to make the best of this.

Sex isn't always like pornography. Women aren't always beautiful and men aren't always endowed with giant hard penises. In the real world I have found that most men would be happy to have a six inch "average" cock as the textbooks inform us, and that most penises I've encountered are about 4" long. Additionally, not all men can maintain erections for hours, or cum multiple times. Most sex is just like I was having now. An older man with a small, only semi-erect cock and the chance of it not being able to cum - certainly though penetrative sex or a blowjob.

This is real sex. I was being groped by an average, half-drunk man, whilst in a pub toilet before I gave him a blowjob.

I cupped his balls tightly as his lips found mine again, his tongue wrestling its way inside me. I undid his belt with my right hand, and his belly released itself a little. I wanked his cock as hard as I could get it and led him to a gap between the two urinals. I crouched down on my haunches, and he put his crotch to my face, burying it in his belly and thighs.

This is exactly what I wanted tonight. Crouched between urinals in a backstreet pub toilet. It had been too long since I had done this, my youth rushing back to me. It was dirty and very wrong, which only made it better.

With a small cock and a large belly, It was difficult to worked into my mouth. I did the best that I could, and he thrust himself against me, squashing my head back against the wall and burying me in his flesh.

His trousers now around his knees, hands flat on the wall, grinding his hidden cock into my face.

I sucked it the best that I could, running my lips hard over the glans but couldn't get it as hard as I wanted. It remained semi-erect, and I held it tightly in both hands whilst I sucked hard on the bell making it deep purple in colour, giving it the best encouragement I could.

I knew that he would have difficulty cumming, but that he was still enjoying himself with me. Yes, I like it when men cum, but I can understand that they can get pleasure even when they cannot orgasm.

He stood back from me slightly, and took my hands in his and held them against the wall. Slowly he thrust his crotch so that his cock would go in and out of my mouth. I helped it by sucking it on the way back into my mouth.

He definitely wasn't going to cum, but I admired his efforts and was happy to do this as long as he needed. To be used by him in this way, now just a mouth for his dick.

And then the door opened.

David walked in as we had hoped.

His idea, a fantasy, was to walk in and catch me having sex with a stranger.

I could feel his eyes quickly assess the situation. It could not have been easy for him. Although this is exactly the scenario we had envisaged, viewing it live in the flesh can produce very different emotions than those you had expected in your mind.

Here it was laid out in front of him. His girlfriend pushed onto her haunches in the middle of two white ceramic urinals. An older, overweight, semi-drunk man feeding her his cock whilst he now tightly held her head by her hair.

David found that he had to control himself, that he had to take back his senses. This was it now, it was real and happening.

The man didn't break stride as David stood confidently at the urinal next to us.

He looked down and watched the mans' cock go in and out of my mouth.

"Having fun?" David asked, in a deliberately casual way.

I knew he was talking to me, but oblivious to this fact, the man replied.

"I'm not going to manage it." The man said, very candidly. "Too much to drink tonight."

David knew what I wanted him to say. What we had meticulously arranged. He also knew what he needed to say now, as we had practiced, and he did so.

"Just piss on the slut." Said David.

"What?" Said the man, taken aback.

"If you can't cum, just piss on her," David replied casually, "the slut clearly wants it".

The man looked across at David, but not at David.

"Ask it." David suggested and nodded towards me.

The room fell silent for a moment.

"I could just piss on you?" The man asked nervously.

I wasn't expecting this. Don't get me wrong, this is exactly what we had suggested, but I wasn't thinking that I would be asked. Men normally just... well, do.

I took his cock out of my mouth and looked up at them both. I opened my mouth wide, pushing my tongue out, piercing on display. This was correctly taken as a "yes".

It was only seconds before I felt the hot liquid rush out from the eye of the strangers' cock. No wonder he wasn't able to cum, he had been holding this powerful stream of urine back and unable to let himself go.

The piss hit the back of my throat, and I held in as much as I could. Thankfully it was quite liquid and almost clear in colour. It didn't taste of anything other than a very dilute beer.

I swallowed as much as possible, and then let the piss stream out of my mouth and down my front. It went flowed down my chest between my breasts and behind my bra clasp. Then finding it's way over my belly button and down the front of my latex leggings. It did not flow inside them due to their tightness on my skin.

The man continued to urinate on me as David looked on intensely. His stream slowed, so that it couldn't reach my mouth any more from his standing position and the golden shower sprinkled gentle my across my black leather jacket, the sound of which now filled the air.

Then the man had a second wind, the stream strengthened again and it was spraying with the same force as before, he held his cock with his left hand now and steadied himself with his right hand on the wall.

I slowly placed my hands behind my back, not attempting to prevent anything coming my way.

Every few seconds the man would tip his cock up, arching the piss shower higher so that it sprayed off my forehead and spectacles, and then back down to my mouth. men always want to get it in your mouth. Or in my hair.

When the stream of piss ended, the man shook his cock over me and stepped back to pull his jeans away from the wet floor tiles.

I still had my mouth open, and it was half-full of his urine.

The man looked around at the scene. Myself on the floor and David, who had now stepped back from the urinal. A pool of liquid was on the floor in front of me.

There was silence.

"Don't tell them downstairs." David quickly interjected, "I'll clean it up."

The man turned to David and nodded twice.

Even though he had not cum, the stranger acted like he had. A sudden rush of realisation of what just happened, and the guilt of pissing over another human for his sexual gratification hit him hard. It sobered him up quickly.

He tucked himself back in and turned to the sink, running water under his right hand. He rubbed it quickly over his lips, frantically removing any traces of my red lipstick that had been transferred to him. It was only for seconds, and he swiftly turned and left the room.

I concentrated hard, and kept my gaze forward, mouth open, presenting the piss to my boyfriend.

David had assured me that he would be ok with this. That it was what he wanted for me. I could sense that he was remaining calm and controlling his breathing. Under his smart shirt I assumed his heart was racing at the sight that had unveiled itself in front of him.

In our discussions of this, the thorough planning of me seducing a stranger, scenarios were discussed and developed on how to end it.

We had talked about David taking down my leggings and fucking me from behind as he pushed my head down into a urinal...

Perhaps it would be more natural for David himself to piss on me. After all, I would have just let a stranger empty over me, so why not then my boyfriend? I was already wet with piss, so a little more would be ok...

Or I could keep squatting down, mouth open in a line of urinals. David would enter my mouth and I suck him off until he orgasmed inside me....

It was even suggested that he watch me really degrade myself in front of him. More than just taking the piss of a stranger in a pub toilet. To lick up the piss from the floor, or to have David rub my sleek jet-black hair onto the floor to soak it up and become a piss-mop like we have seen so many times in the porn videos we had used as research...

But in the end we did none of those. It was our first time.

"Shall we go?" he asked, as I looked up at him?

He offered me a hand up, which I gladly accepted, my knees feeling the pain now that the adrenaline in my body was subsiding.

I silently swallowed the remaining urine that I had left in my mouth, and nodded thank you as he took my hand and claimed me back for his own.