Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was still wanking my clit.

And no matter what I did or the universe did to try and prevent it, it was futile. I was going to cum. He was making me orgasm.

I felt my stomach and groin muscles tense up. My prostate and anal sphincters twitched. I was doubled over. And here it came like a locomotive rippling through my body.

I felt the cum release from my clit.

My body couldn't hide the fact it was in orgasm. I felt David's hand grip my clit tightly as it twitched and jerked whilst it squirted my own sperm inside the front of my skirt.

David knew he had just brought me off for the first time. He had felt the success, and now he watched the indisputable evidence as my own cum dropped down from between my legs and fleetingly into the shower tray.

This was too much for him, and he was soon emptying his own load deep inside of me.

I felt his warm cum fill my bottom, and he held his cock there until he was fully empty.

I reached around and found my hand just able to touch the back of his left thigh. I held it there, as a signal for him not to pull out yet.

To hold this moment in time for as long as possible. Just listening to the sound of the water jets cascading down on us.

I released him, and he slowly removed his cockhead from me.

He watched the release of his cum from my hole for the first time, quite unable to take in what had just happened between us. I didn't know what emotions to think, was I about to be shy?

After everything we had done, the things he had had done for me, watched me be with others in ways he didn't want to.

And yet I could now feel shy in his intimate company, embarrassed as what happened hidden behind me.

We had orgasmed at the same time, or as close as possible with two people can when making love to each other.

And there it was.

I'd said it.

It wasn't out loud, it was only in my mind for a brief second. We had not just had sex, fantastic sex, but we had finally made love.

Did I love this man?

12