The Sex Addict

Story Info
Therapy proves who the addict really is.
3.1k words
3.7
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sex Addict

What makes a person a sex addict? Is it that they watch porn? If so, how much and where is that line? Is it that they can't go a day or two without having sex or masturbating? Is it the undying need to cum? What makes a sex addict.

I've been with Lisa for over 9 years now and she would always call her ex-husband a sex addict. As she described him, he was always cheating on her, going to massage parlors, and fucking anything he could find. She told me on several occasions that they used to have sex three times a day, every day. When she told me this, it always hit me a little weird that she said it with a pang of proudness in her voice. Almost a smile or an underlying tone of 'we used to do this, and it was amazing.'

On one occasion after having way too much to drink we were having sex and it wasn't going well. We had both consumed too much booze and while I was able to get it up, I just came far too quickly. In a wicked and quiet voice, I heard her say, "I should have stayed with Gary, where I could get fucked constantly." Or something to that effect. The result was me getting pissed and very hurt. The fact is, that I would love to fuck Lisa (or make love) every day, multiple times a day, or as much as I possibly could, but she's gone totally cold, is angry and frankly, a mean person. A bitch.

For better or worse, and I tell myself it's to find out more about her, I found a nanny cam online that is just a simple black box. Very unassuming, small, and discreet. It looks like it is part of any electronic equipment you would have around a TV. I installed it in our bedroom and use it to see what she does every night when she goes upstairs before me and says she is going to lay down. Of course, I also would love to have video of us fucking, and I'd love to have a true camera set up and Lisa's consent but with her attitude, this would never happen.

Lisa and I aren't doing well. In fact, we are on the cusp of just breaking up. After nine years, buying a house and all the time and effort we are close to ending it all. This is not something I ever bring up, but rather, Lisa saying that we need intense therapy or just end it and go our separate ways. Therapy, I can deal with, and frankly, I believe that all couples should visit a therapist in some fashion, just to make sure their relationship is in order, but this isn't the first time Lisa has said this.

Lisa has told me several times over the years that we need therapy, that she goes to therapy for herself and that I need help. The crazy thing is that I actually see a therapist every two weeks. To work on me, to ensure that I am being all I can be for me, us, and our relationship. The other fact is that Lisa has told to me that she is seeing a therapist regularly and I've come to find out that that has always been a lie. As part of Lisa representing that we need to see a therapist it's because we have issues and trust problems and she says........oh.......I'm a sex addict. So, what makes a sex addict?

Lisa has represented that I watch porn, flirt with women, rubberneck and have ruined her trust over the years. Let's be clear here. I have never cheated on Lisa; I have never invited anyone to 'have fun' in our hot tub like she did, and I would never cheat on her. I have presented Lisa's comments to my counselor and worked on them for me, us, and our relationship. I never watched a lot of porn, maybe a couple times a week, as our computers and phones splash it in front of us all the time. Now I watch none. I probably did flirt with women co-workers, but never to try to get laid. I'm not a cheater. Even though I was in my past relationship. It's not who I am. I masturbate, maybe, once every two weeks, and yeah, I probably do and did rubberneck when a hot women went by. I've worked on this as well. Is that a sex addict?

When Lisa goes upstairs, I log into my phone and watch what she is doing. Almost every night and I mean EVERY night is the same. She goes upstairs, washes her face and changes into very cute shorts and a tank top with no bra. It hurts my heart to know that when I see her in and out of those clothes, I just want to have crazy sex with her, but it never happens. Her tits are hanging and swinging, and she crawls into bed. She turns on her laptop and starts watching something on a streaming station. Not porn, just a movie of sorts. But within 30 minutes she reaches for the drawer and pulls out her vibrator. You know, one of those that women say is a back massager. It has a large ball end. Inevitably, it disappears under the covers and Lisa rubs it out with her vibrator for a minimum of 30 minutes and usually more like an hour to an hour and a half. You can always tell when she's having an orgasm because she turns her head to the right and starts to tense up. Usually, it's several small ones and then on every big and intense orgasm. Then, she's done and puts the wand away. This will happen again in about a half an hour if I don't go upstairs.

Regardless of when I come up, Lisa will hide the vibrator, roll to the opposite side of the bed, and will not engage in anything sexual with me. This happens EVERY night. Lisa masturbates every night and I have proof. She watches porn on her phone about three times a month while masturbating (I've seen the history log) So, what makes a sex addict? And if I compare the two of us, who is the sex addict? When it is all said and done, Lisa is averaging masturbating for an hour every other day, while I don't watch porn any longer, masturbate rarely, and never get laid.

If someone were to ask me if I was a sex addict, I would say, I would LOVE to be able to argue the fact, because I would be getting laid. But the fact is, in the last 8 months, I've been laid three times (When Lisa is so drunk she doesn't realize she asked me to fuck her. And that is exactly how she requests it. "you should come up here and fuck me.") masturbated about once every two weeks and never get any satisfaction. In nine years, Lisa has not truly sucked my cock for more than about 30 seconds, I've never cum in her mouth or down her throat. She won't let me eat her out and always says she hasn't showered and while we rarely have sex, obviously we never do anal any longer. Despite my efforts (see my other stories) we never play with toys or sex games or have adult fun. In short, I've been replaced by her massager that she uses daily. So, I ask again who is the sex addict? The one who craves it and never gets any satisfaction, or the one that was trained to fuck three times a day and rubs it out every night? Yeah, I'm angry, disappointed, and sad. But I still love her and continue to have hope.

This week was different. Lisa told me that we need to see a counselor for 'serious therapy' or we need to just call it done. I said, "Serious therapy sounds great! Please book it." And of course, she has told me that she is seeing a counselor already and I need to book a session, so they get to know me and then we transition to couples therapy. I must admit, I really do want to do this. I want us to be what we could be and what I see we can be. I want to have the intimacy that we have not had. I want to fuck every day, if possible, I want to play with the toys I got her, to eat her out, for her to suck my cock and all the things that we think of. But I'm still waiting for Lisa to give me the name. I've been waiting for three days.

After several requests, she finally gave me the name and number and I called right away. I scheduled my first meeting and am excited about what this could bring to our relationship.

While I am very much fully engaged and willing to do whatever it takes to get our relationship on course, I also feel like this is a set up. Like Lisa is trying to ensure that I look like the bad guy, and she is perfect. I am totally willing to admit if I am doing something wrong or jeopardizing our relationship, but I will not admit to anything I didn't do. And this feels like she is setting me up. She keeps telling me that I will need to 'come clean' about everything and for the life of me, I don't know what she's talking about. I've admitted and we've spoke about my flirting, and I corrected it. We talked about rubber necking, and I've corrected it. We've talked about porn, and I don't watch it anymore. We've talked about not speaking to friends about our relationship (something I did in the past) and I no longer do that. (But I know she does, I saw the texts.) So, what is it that I need to come clean about?

To be honest, I think if I could, or the doctor could, convince Lisa that I'm being honest and she could loosen up, I would be fucking the shit out of her every day, playing with the huge dildos that I know she loves and fucking every hole all the time. And I know she would love it. So, who is the sex addict? The one that would love to do all those things or the one accusing them and then rubbing it out every night.

After the first session, the doctor quickly moved Lisa and I to our couple's session. In the first session, I sensed Lisa trying to swing things to blame me. I held my ground and was honest, open, and kind. As the session progressed, I noticed a change in Lisa, as if a second personality was fading. Maybe it was a personality or just a trauma trigger that was being put at ease. As we went through the session, I noticed Lisa's demeanor change and she looked more relaxed. She started to look at me with what I perceived as lust, like when we first met and she looked me up and down and bit her lip. The session ended and by the time we were back in the car, the look faded, the relaxed Lisa was no longer there and the blaming Lisa was back.

"You need to come clean. Are you going to take this seriously?"

"Lisa, I am! I'm being honest, but I can't acquiesce to something I didn't do."

"Whatever. I don't know if this will work."

"Lisa, I don't know what else I can do but be open and honest. You need to trust in the process and work on it with me. Be open, honest, and let go."

"Whatever."

The next few days were not good. Lisa, being her same old self, not showing any love, affection, common courtesy, or anything. Rubbing it out every night as usual.

The second session started tense, but I noticed Lisa relax very quickly, the person that was tense, protective, and accusing was not there at all. Lisa was looking at me with 'that look' again and the entire session was very productive.

As we headed to the car, I opened the door for Lisa, and I was shocked. I heard her say. "Thank you." As she looked me up and down. I got into the car and without even getting it started, Lisa leaned over to me and kissed me hard on the lips, darting her tongue deep into my mouth. A feeling of wanting that I've not felt in many years. As our kiss broke, Lisa slid her head down and began pulling at the button on my pants, quickly releasing my stiffening cock and before I knew what was happening, Lisa had my cock in her mouth and was sucking hard.

I'm a big guy and my cock is commensurate to my size. As it grew, Lisa took more into her mouth and was soon bobbing her head up and down, sucking my cock with all the lust she had. For the first time in our entire relationship, she sucked my cock for more than 30 seconds. In fact, it was close to 10 minutes of hard sucking and taking my cock deep into her throat before, for the first time in 9 years, I shot all the cum I had been saving up for weeks, down her throat and she swallowed and drank it down like a person would after being in the desert for days with no water. Lisa sucked my cock and every bit of cum I had saved up until my cock softened. When she finished, she sat up and looked at me and smiled with a look I had never seen. A look of mischief, wanting and desire.

"Start the car, let's get home, I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

When we got home, the dogs were immediately locked outside, Lisa almost ripped my pants off and we were naked before we got upstairs. As we entered the room, Lisa guided me to the tantra chair in the corner. The chair was covered in dust from lack of use, but we didn't even notice. Lisa pushed me down into the curve of the chair and straddled me in one swift motion. I was in heaven and now balls deep in her dripping, tight pussy. In all my years and with all the times I've fucked women, and they rode me, I've never been fucked like Lisa started fucking me. She started rising and slamming herself down onto my cock so hard that I knew if she pulled all the way out and missed, I would be hurting. But she didn't. She was in sync and slamming herself hard down onto my cock. Her pussy juices were splashing, and she was squirting all over me and with every slam downward, she was flexing and trying to make the next one harder that the last. I couldn't take it any longer and started to spasm as she slammed down, my cock releasing every bit of cum it had deep into her and as my last spasm happened Lisa slammed down hard on my cock and then pulled up, squirting, no, gushing what felt like gallons of her fluids down on to me. I was covered in our juices, and I loved it.

Lisa stood up and stumbled her way to the bathroom, her legs weak from the hard pounding up and down that she had given me. I watched as she stepped into the shower and rinsed off, then I got up and joined her. Not much was said, but after some dinner and a couple glasses of wine Lisa looked at me and simply said, "I love you. I needed.....we needed, that." I just smiled.

About 30 minutes later, I grabbed Lisa's hand, took her upstairs and laid her on the bed. I stripped off her clothes and planted my face in her pussy, licking her clit, sucking her pussy juices, and started to finger fuck her. I started with two fingers but noticed that Lisa was already loosening up from the hard fucking earlier. I inserted a third and started to move my fingers in and out of her pussy at a fast and harder pace. I slammed my fingers deep into her pussy, wiggling them inside her and finger fucking her hard and she began gushing again. I had never seen her squirt this hard, and she moaned and screamed in ecstasy. As she began to push my hand away, I quickly pulled my fingers out and put her legs on my shoulders, opening her pussy wide to my wanting cock.

There have been a few times that Lisa and I have fucked hard, but this was the most intense it has ever been. I pounded my cock into her gaping pussy hard and with each thrust, doing to her what she did to me on the chair. Crashing down with as much force as I could possibly fuck with. With every slam downward the splash of her juices were rising up like a wave. I slammed my full weight and force onto her as she grabbed my hips and tried to add even more downward pull. With the waves crashing down, I pulsed my seed deeper into Lisa's pussy than I have ever before. With the final pulse, I collapsed down and we fell asleep.

The next morning, Lisa rolled out of bed and had a very hard time walking. Her pussy was red and swollen from the hard pounding.

"Are you ok?" I said.

"I'm fine, just a bit out of practice. We need to make this a regular thing."

And with that, Lisa went to the restroom. When she came back, she said, "Come here, fuck me, make love to me deep, because tonight you're going to fuck me hard again, but for now, make love to me."

We made love several times throughout the day and that night, fucked so hard that my cock was starting to rub raw.

"Maybe we should take it easy for a day or two, my cock Is sore."

"Naw, you're just out of practice." As she smiled and slid my cock down her throat.

"Baby, I love you. Serious therapy was a great idea, I can't wait for the next session."

Lisa smiled as she swallowed my load and a new era of our relationship dawned.

So, who is the sex addict? Lisa clearly was. Hiding the feelings of past trauma. Now, maybe we both are because we fuck, make love, lick and suck, every day and Lisa has my cock in all her holes every week. Multiple times.