All Comments on 'Emma's Summer Babysitting Job'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 13 years ago
I love Massachusetts stories

The story ended the day before my 38th birthday. Awesome.

I used to know a Marcia Kruger and her brother, Jackie Kruger. I wonder if there's any relation. Nah. This was fiction, wasn't it?

I can't imagine your royalty check you'll be receiving from Literotica for this masterpiece.

"Wonderfully entertaining. The characters were real and the dialogue was spot on with just enough imagery."

Great job, great story. Good luck in the contest. I hope you win.

Seduc1oveSeduc1oveover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

Great story. Not my usual taste, but I really enjoyed reading it. I voted as well. Best of luck in the contest. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Vividly written

I could almost smell the salt air when the Island was explained. The description of the island was spot on to some of the places I have visited on the east coast. This would be a great place to have a summer vacation.

Sweet love and a double header, with mom and his lover having his child. I would have loved to have been looking over his shoulder when he took his mom, but I'm a dirty old man, and love mother and son sex.

The story left me with wanting more, and the erotic sex was skillfully written.

Good luck in the contests, and thanks for the exceptional story.

I think the story is no less than a five, it's just a shame that we can't vote for a higher number.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
summer love

This one is up to the stardard of all your stories, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Just one of your BEST, which also means one the absolute best on this

site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There has to be another chapter!?

We want to know what happens to these wonderful characters! This was a very nice read.

Great story, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best

I have read almost all of your previous stories and love the attention to detail the insight is astounding. it brought tears to my eyes to have them part at the end for another long winter and the not outright confirmation of a feeling thoughout the story finally confirmed at the end was masterful.

The story Had a familiar flavor i especially enjoyed and i realized when giving it the highest prase possible 5 stars that it was one of your and understud why i had enjoyed it Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story...and a few unanswered questions!

Clark already knows that his wife's baby is not his. He is not stupid. Waiting to hear about Matt and his adventures with his aunts next summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick people

A story about three thoroughly shitty people. Why the fuck did the whore marry Clark in the first place? His money? Romance my ass, they all need killing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ripping Yarn

Another very good piece of work. I look forward to reading your contributions and I am never disappointed. Keep them coming.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Juvenile

Nicely written, edited, and detailed; but it stills seems like a juvenile fantasy to me. Biggest lack? No emotion--or shallow at best.

HeadguyHeadguyover 13 years ago
It captured me

I'm glad I stuck with your story: much of the initial section wasn't especially engrossing. I agree in part with Katib: not so much that the story lacked emotion, but there was a minimum of conflict or tension (that probably peaked with the early golf match). But I thought the scene where Emma and Matt finally had sex was masterfully written. I'm glad you left the mother-son sex implicit: this story didn't need it (the relationship between Emma and Matt's mom wasn't competitive and separate sex scenes with each of them would have set up a comparative/who is better? dynamic). Having said that, I would love to read "the back story"...

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
One of your best.

I always enjoy your stories, Jim; and this was one of your best. I agree with Rich that you have that unique ability to make your reader almost smell the salt, sea air. Excellent read; and I'm glad to see you active again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Very good

Really enjoyed the story keep it up.

Oliver76Oliver76over 13 years ago
A visit to the Beach

Haven't been to summer beach/lake in several years until I read your story. Excellent story line, character development, conversation was natural - a great read. Much more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical perverted poms crap !!!!!!

Mindless and self serving. This "author" should not give up his day job toilet cleaning!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5-Star

Is it just me or does the ending imply that the main character himself is the father of his sister? So naughty, I love it!

TRozeTRozeabout 13 years ago
Another Great Story

I really enjoyed your story and I'm looking forward to reading the story about Matt and his mom's back story. I will also be anxiously awaiting the story of when Emma finds out about Matt's relationship with his mom.

Please keep writing Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please write the untold story

i liked this story just wish it was a two-three chapter series with the missing information , kicking clark to the curb and finally matt and emma getting married themselves =).... with the other kids of course haha i like happy endings lol even legally changing izzies name to hopkins lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just an unmitigated heap of shit story by a perverted Pom !!

One of the worst on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm voting 1 star

Every chaacter is unlikabke, their factions border on ludicrous, and it goes on and on without any purpose other than to have the characters spit out more crap and show how really awful they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
2B or Not?

Well little guy, you've done it again. Started on another romp, and left everyone hanging! And talk about touching the poles, just look at your comments, jeez! I, for one would like to see you take another crack at: putting abit more emotion into Matt, Emma & Mom and not just beguile them into the subplot, plot, and/or storyline; next, please shed light on dear ole Mum & her loving son; then perhaps finally - who's the mystery Dad? Like your other yarns, too many points for spin-offs, but this would read nicely w/ a few gap-fillers and tie-offs. Thanks, and awaiting the next chapter/sequel.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

great story, i would like to see matt finding out who his father is and his sisters. would personally like to see him be the father to his sister but that would prolly mean mom or mom and emma drugged him/got him drunk. if that is true would prolly mean a family member is his father too thats why its such a big secret. it would be nice by next summer emma divorces clark and drops pemberton-smith from isobel's name maybe even add hopkins. maybe go on a family vacation/honeymoon to extend the story a little. maybe even teach clark a lesson about lying cheating and stealing of women from other men, even if they were only 14 at the time. lol can even call it (matty's babysitter comes home)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Nice story.

Except guys shaving is gay or bisexual so I deducted 2 points.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 12 years ago

I had read this story 6 monhts ago and reread again yesterday 9-10-11 and found it very enjoyable each time I've read it... I believe you purposely left some hooks for the future of Matt, Emma, Matt's mother and the children, but the real teasers were the last paragraph just prior to THE END which read as... "I know we will talk about it next year. If we're all eventually going to live together she'll have to know." and prior to that when Emma asked Matt if they are ever going to get married, he answered of course we are... I am waiting and hoping that you will continue this story line with this family in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More babies

I just love it ! More pregnancies,reminds me of me many moons ago. - Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I loved it. Maybe one day you could rap it up with the marrige and all that. That is if you decide you want to do more. As it is now the ending pretty damn good. I think I would just really love to see it all come together. Thanks for the great read.

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Why no more?

Why did you never continue this and finish the story. Them getting married, telling about him and his mother. All the untold stories, what a shame. Please let me know if you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding story

Another outstanding story. Among the best on Literotica. Thank you.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
What Is It?

What is it about authors who write stories with no characters one can like. Here you have a story about a selfish, snot-nosed kid suffering from an unrequited crush who grows up to be a sexual predator. And sexual predator he was. The author gloried in that fact, thinking it was funny to specifically point out his calculating ways.

In addition, the boy was willing to let another man have the woman he loved, as long as he could occasionally borrow her, until he was ready to make the final play. He was also willing to allow that man to raise his children. What a slug this guy was.

Then you have the slutty mother who enabled her son to be the worst kind of player. She even encourage him to go after another man's wife. What a role model that is.

On the other hand, you have the wife who started out trying to be good but final broke under the constant pressure. She turned into the worst kind of slut. The kind who was willing to take advantage of her husband until her young lover was ready to take her full time. She would use her husband to provide a life for her, to pay for and raise her and her lover's children, to provide even a house on an island where she could carry out her affair. She did all of this and in the end she knew at some point she would leave her husband. If she had a shred of decency, she would have left her husband as soon as she decided she wanted to carry on her affair with the slug. Of course that would have interrupted her gravy train.

And last but not least, we have the poor sap of a husband. I suppose the only real reason to dislike him is that he is either too stupid or too proud of himself to see what is going on around him.

A couple more babies down the road, it would be nice to see the husband get smart, figure out what has been going on all of these years, get proof and sue the son and mother for everything they own (including all of their property) while dumping his wife and her kids out on the street. That would be a better ending for this story.

I am amazed at the number of comments seeming to characterize this as the greatest love story ever told. If that is how society now sees a woman turned into a cheating slut at the hands of a manipulative sexual predator, I guess we really are in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What Is It???

@BetterEnding -- What is it with READERS who come to Literotica and PRESUME to judge others on what they enjoy writing and reading? This is a site for EROTIC FICTION. This is not, Thank God, some half-baked episode of Dr. Phil, with some half-witted attempt at selling soap and pop psychology.

If you don't like a particular story/author, then give it a poor rating, or do what I do -- STOP READING IT (and maybe find a story/author that you prefer reading).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

could you please finish the story now thank you

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Some may be mad with this (?) ending

But, a lesson I learned ago comes to mind - "leave them wanting more". You certainly did that here. I like it. Then again, I've come to expect that from you.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
"It's the story of Matt's mother... and Belle's father."

Who just happened to be Matthew himself. Of course its very obvious even if we dont know how it happened. Knowing you it will be a great story just like this one.

I had to give a 5 - a first for me.

A lot of these stories here are very well written I agree. However they lack the fundamental aspect of this story site. Its an erotica story site and not a story site about cheating wives getting cought and thrown out. Dont get me wrong, I like to read those stories too. But I come to this site to get aroused before I make love to my wife. Over the past 6 years I have noticed a dramatic shift in the story theme in the erotic section 'Loving Wives'.

This is an example of excellent erotic story that really should define the 'Loving Wives' section and not any of JPB stories. His excellent stories really should be in the 'Nonerotic' section of this storysite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh look someone made "johnstang" god

on literotica. Idiot.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Didn't Like It

I appear to be in the minority but I don't like cuck tales and Clark the husband was made a cuck by assholes. Write a ch. 2 from Clarks point of view. Plus Matt fathering his own sister? What the fuck was that? No, I don't think so.

apollo90apollo90over 11 years ago
Loving Wives?

Not sure about the category, but it was an awesome tale. And, while it was quite easy to figure out the father of his sister, it was a welcome 'difference' that you didn't expound on the mother-son sex.

Quite enjoyed it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Always a favourite

I read this a couple of years ago and loved it then. Today, going through a collection of old bookmarks, I found it again and smiled the whole way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Read.

Well, this is Literotica, and its one of my favorite stories. Very believeable, moves nicely, very human and exciting. Good story..You always read erotic stuff, but this is the human side of us. A little excitement all the way. Being a cuckold, bullshit, hes probably got a girl somewhere else. No big deal. When I was young, like 15, met this girl by the name of Ada Brown, think about her all the time. Sweet hot little number, maybe 5'1" 100 lbs of lip locking love........

Keep up the stories, we all have one to tell.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First-rate writing wasted on ass-hat protag.

Scouries would be in my top ten skilled contributors on this site in that he can really tell a story. This one is no different. Left me ... conflicted. I'm envious of this literary talent. And yet, after the story is over, I hated the main character. Wife stealing; home wrecking; narcissistic patronizing mother fucking sociopath. I wanted to set his house on fire. Not that his adversarial character wasn't skillfully portrayed as a douchebag; he was. But ask yourself if you'd like 'Matthew' as a next door neighbor? Scouries is masterful yet upsetting, like Michelangelo painting a portrait of Idi Amin. And I can't look away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing writing!

I wasn't too sure when I started out reading this story, but WOW. The language and description in this story is simply amazing! Clearly the writer has the ability to visualize his work as it is penned to paper. As an aspiring author myself I am beginning to see the reaches and depths to which ones words can reach. <3

Moms_SonMoms_Sonalmost 10 years ago
Great Writing

I don't usually read long narrative stories here but this one captivated me from the beginning. This is one of the few stories here that I can honestly say I enjoyed as a piece of literature. Nice job. I know that it has been awhile since you wrote this but I would love to read more... especially the backstory to him and his mother's deeper relationship.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
We all make mistakes.

Sometimes it takes quite a long time to realize, then admit at least to ourself, our errors, and to correct them or at least work around or neutralize them as Emma has done.

Another top teir story.

Thanks. Again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Emma

the best story yet. Best writer ever. I have read all your stories some over and over.

libeslibesalmost 9 years ago
Plot

Awesome story, as usual! In general, I just wish your sex scenes were just a bit more graphic.

As for this story: did I completely miss the mom being pregnant?? Or was there a plot hole? (maybe something fell through in editing??) I AM reading on the app though (and they just cut some stuff out sometimes!), so maybe that's the problem?

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Bloody good.

Very bloody good. 5 stars.

thurerigthurerigover 8 years ago
Tremendous

So very very good!

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
more

I WOULD LOVE to see this story expanded, so many avenues. how does she divorce Clark, was he fooling around and she blamed it on him and that was her excuse. Was Matty the President of the bank yet, or did he venture out and start an online business and make millions. How many more children did the three of them have. How long did it take for him to put a ring on Emma's finger......... so many question.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Well crafted story

I hated to see it end and would very much like the story to continue. It is too bad that due to his illness this author had to stop writing.

GpspringGpspringalmost 8 years ago
Keep Up Your Writing

The best writers can draw you in so far that you are Matt....I want the answer to her question!!!!!!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I love this story so much and would love to read more please . Bjxo

Bronze20Bronze20over 7 years ago
Envy

The most compelling comment I can make about this story is the wishing that Matty and I were one in the same. Jim, your words are a treasure where I am thankful here you chose to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Please write a sequel! This story has legs and could easily become a short series with twists like Clark eventually having paternity tests only to find out he is not the father, then when he secretly has a vasectomy and Emma comes up pregnant again he pushes the issue but Emma pushes back and leaves him and cleans his clock when she finds out about the vas and his own dalliances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How To Boil A Lactating Pervert Frog

What the fuck is the story about? It's like a strange interbred space hippy colony. And that is not a compliment.

What is the point of these bizarre relationships? And now the burner is turned up with the lactation fantasy. Just so you know, little bubbles are forming on the bottom of the pot, people.

This author has given us a rather princely sick bastard for a protagonist. And he's kind of femmy, too, sticking his tongue out at his love interest and spatting with his limp-wrist.

What's next, he jumps into diapers for a shnoogle and then spits up on girlfriend's shoulder? This is fucking weird. We're well over halfway to the Fetish section.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Superb writing

A beautiful story of sensuality, sexuality and seduction.

It begs a sequel if the muse allows.

Five stars and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely WOW.

This story was more than amazing. I have been reading Literotica for a couple years. I only read stories with a 4.50 or higher rating, so all of your stories are getting read, and so far I have loved all of yours. This is only the 3rd story I have felt compelled to comment on. But THIS one,... just wonderful. Real characters, real feelings, real love. I wanted more....

River View Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Does grammar count...

...in these competitions? Sure hope so.

"Do you think you're mom will want to have another baby?" More than one instance of "you're" instead of "your". A grade eight, or earlier, grammar misunderstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who is the baby from

Do you suggest in the end that Matt is the father of his mother child ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I love this story. Reminds me of my own

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Once again a great love story told with great skill. A wonderful build up to a good, but unsatisfying ending. We need to know how and if they ever got married, and who is the father of Matt's " sister". At least one more chapter could answer all these questions and put a bow on another of you wonderful stories!!

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review.

What happened in the end, did Emma get divorce, did Emma and matty move in together on the island and eventually get married?

Is it confirmed (dna) that matty is the father?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Father

I'm pretty sure that Matt is the father of the mom's baby. I still don't understand why Emma didn't divorce the guy as soon as they knew she was pregnant. I mean they have money so not like they needed him to support their kid. The more they wait the harder it is to divorce especially when he thinks its his kid. Plus he still banging her to make him think the kids are his, so guess Matt doesn't mind the girl he loves being creampied by some other dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Story My Ass

This is a story about a teenage kid who injected himself into someone else’s marriage and systematically went about destroying it. He impregnated someone else’s wife and convinced her to pass the baby off as her husband’s daughter. And then the slut wife continued to screw the teenage kid, knowing that he wanted to knock her up again. And again, pass the next baby off as the dense-as-hell husband’s. And people think this is a LOVE story!!?Jeez. I’m not sure we read the same story. Anyway, One star is way too much to give this one, but it’s as low as I can go. And it’s not nearly as low as some of the characters in this story.

Mojo648Mojo648about 3 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? TO BE CONTINUED.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Words fail, as they do with all your stories

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(6/24/2022) Great seduction. Great story. An enjoyable read. So, I guess Matt’s mum was busy seducing Emma’s hubby while Matt was seducing Emma. 5 stars.

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Remarkable story. One of the best stories I've read here. The scene at the grotto with their first lovemaking was so tender, sexy, and natural. Clearly they have loved each other since the very beginning, and always should have been together. But a great tear-jerker at the end - or "cliffhanger" - them not being together to raise the baby yet speaking of getting back together to make more because Clark wants them. Terrible that they part ways knowing that Clark must continue to live and sleep with Emma. Would love to read a sequel where Clark leaves and they live happily ever after without him. Only issue I have is lots of grammatical issues ("you're" instead of "your" many times, and others) they distract a little from the reading but not from the beautiful story. Lastly, I really love the love-making scenes which truly are making love not pounding sex and without lots of dirty, locker room vulgarity. I will enjoy reading more by this author.

ECTLarryECTLarryover 1 year ago

If you haven't written the next part, please, please do. I know who Matt's mother's lover is...but I can't know it till its written. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not care for this story the farther I read.

I really did not like the cheating wife and she soured your story. I thought she was shallow and selfish. Her husband works hard for them and does not cheat, she uses his Hard work to fool around and play. Oh I take that back he did kick a golf ball to get a better lie so ... she's got the right? LOL!!! Oh well not every shot hits the goal🙂

If you did 2nd chapter I think it would be funny for her to cheat on teenage boy with a man because He gives her a bigger thrill.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

this story was cringe af

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really my kind of story. In my opinion, a man (?) who would callously knock up another man’s wife deserves whatever violent and painful fate befalls him. And the wife who allows it deserves nothing more than a quick divorce and a public shaming. If she knows what shame is. So no, I can’t say I cared much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A second chapter is needed! Nice story. 5*

pjpbpjpb2 months ago

5/5

Very well written.

The story is essentially about a 18yo who seduces and impregnates his willing (nominal reluctance) married 25yo ex-babysitter, actively supported by his mother, with all of them planning long term affair and impregnation. However this is not how the story reads - until you take a step back mc is in love and is getting his beloved to love him, Emma is waking up to the love she already felt, and cuckold is a prick.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

BRAVO!!! This story was tops in all classes!! I felt like I was there witnessing all that happened.

A superb job!

Mike V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10483 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...