Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 24

Story Info
Moira and Cara become more than friends.
2.6k words
4.8
4.5k
4

Part 24 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira Dingle was frustrated. She had just returned home to Butlers Farm after delivering meat to the Woolpack pub, in the Yorkshire village of Emmerdale, and was resisting opening a bottle of wine, so soon after drying out from an alcohol problem.

The reason for her frustration was her estranged husband Caine. He had left her after her affair with the farm hand Nate, who it transpired was a long lost son of Caine's.

She was still hopelessly in love with Caine, who insisted the marriage was over, to such an extent as to file divorce papers.

Always a highly sexed woman, Moira had always had a very active sex life, and was missing a man, especially Caine, who had proved to be an incredible lover.

She decided on a bath and was soon luxuriating in the warm suds. Her mind went back to her early days with her late husband John, the affair and later marriage to Caine and the incredible sex with the much younger Nate.

The thoughts of these and all her other lovers, drove her hands to her breasts, not as tight and perky as they were, but still not bad for a woman in her forties. As she pinched the nipple, the nub of flesh sprang to life.

As one hand carried on caressing her breasts, the other slid down, through the thick patch of black pubic hair, and found her wetness.

As her fingers worked their magic in her pussy, she was visualising receiving Johns cock, long and hard, Caine's equal in everything, sliding into her mouth and the energetic young Nate, his stamina something to behold.

The orgasm was satisfying, but would have been better with a cock.

She dried herself and wrapped in a cozy dressing gown, made a cup of hot chocolate and was soon asleep, alone in her big double bed.

She had tried internet dating, with no luck. The guys she had contacted were only interested in sex, and although Moira thought she was desperate, she wasn't desperate enough to take on the guys who were replying.

The next morning the farmer in her took over. *Perhaps a woman might be the answer.* she thought to herself as she brought in the herd from the top field.

She put the thought from her mind, until a few weeks later when fate took a hand.

Nate's mother Cara had come to Emmerdale when he had revealed that he was the product of a relationship between Caine and Cara, twenty years ago.

Their first meeting came as Moira was drunk and fallen into a wooded slope. Luckily Cara was driving past and rescued her, in effect saving her life.

However things soon turned sour when Cara found out she was married to Caine.

When Caine accidentally shot Nate, Cara knew, and had Caine arrested, but Nate told the police he didn't know who the gunman was and Caine was released.

The atmosphere between the two women was tense to say the least.

Cara had moved into Wiley's, the farm Nate managed for Kim Tate, to look after him in his recuperation.

Over a bottle of wine one night, she reflected on the situation, Moira still loved Caine, that was obvious, and although she was still convinced that she had covered up the shooting, she was only standing by her man.

The next day she drove over to Butlers to talk to Moira.

"What do you want?" Said Moira, snappily as Cara got out of her car.

Cara started to get back in the car, "I just wanted to talk, but If that's your mood, I'm off."

"Wait " said Moira, "Sorry, please stay, I want to be friends, honestly, I hate this situation.

Cara agreed to stay and over a cup of coffee stated her position. "Look Moira, I know that Caine shot Nate, accidentally I accept, but he still shot him."

Moira tried to interrupt, but Cara held up her hand to stop her, she continued, "I understand that you want to stand by the man you still love, despite everything that has happened, and I want to make the peace with you, if you want to that is."

"Oh Cara, that's wonderful, I hate being confrontational, I would love to be your friend."

Moira reached out and the two women hugged.

Over another coffee, Cara regaled Moira of her meeting with Caine, over twenty years previously.

"I was from a church going, teetotal, non smoking or swearing family. My dad was very strict and my sister and I were controlled from an early age."

Moira was fascinated by the story and sat listening intently, then asked, "so how did you meet Caine?"

"I was nineteen, just getting a bit of independence and was on a night out with some friends from college and I saw this guy with dark smouldering eyes and literally my heart flipped. He saw me staring and came over. It was love at first sight."

Moira said, "I know the feeling, it took a bit longer with me, but it got me eventually, sorry, carry on."

"He bought me a drink and we chatted, he very politely asked if he could walk me home. It was quite a way out of town and took rather a long time."

Cara continued, "When we arrived, my dad was waiting by the front door and dragged me into the house and gave me the biggest verbal admonishment I had ever had. Fortunately, Caine had given me a number to call him, no mobiles in those days."

"More coffee, or I have wine?" Interrupted Moira.

Cara replied, "Coffee will be fine, thanks", then continued, "so I rang, we arranged to meet and started a secret affair from there. I was a virgin when we met, but we made love in his car on the second or third date, it was wonderful."

Moira said, "I know the feeling, Caine is a fantastic lover, and what about his oral skills?"

Cara laughed, "I know, I didn't know what was happening the first time he went down on me, we were always told it was dirty down there, I had my first orgasm thanks to Caine's tongue on my clit."

"God I wish I had a pound for every one I had that way, I could probably afford to sell the farm."

Both women laughed and then Cara continued, "There was always the colour question, things were different in those days, but we loved each other, then I plucked up courage to tell me parents, who went ape shit." They forbade me to see him and sent me away to my auntie in Jamaica."

Moira could see the emotion in Cara's eyes and reached out to grasp her hand.

"I had only been there a week, when my period was due, and nothing happened." I didn't know anything then and was devastated when after a couple of months ,my auntie guessed and told me I was pregnant."

Moira tightened her grip as tears flowed down Cara's cheeks.

"Nine months later, along came Nate."

Wiping the tears, Cara continued, " it was hard a single mum with a mixed race baby, but we survived, and I never hid his heritage from him, he always knew Caine was his father."

She glanced at her watch and said, "so sorry, I've taken up a lot of your valuable time, I should be off."

Moira, hugged her again and with a sigh, closed the door behind her.

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door, Moira opened it and Cara stood there.

"Oh hi, did you forget something?" Asked Moira.

Cara stepped forward, took Moira's head in her hands and kissed her full on the lips, her tongue sliding effortlessly between Moira's lips.

"Just that," she replied as the kiss was finally broken.

Moira smiled and pulled the other woman to her.

They kissed, long wet tongue infused kisses, each relishing the feel and touch of another persons lips after a long wait.

After the kisses broke, Moira asked, "Wow, where did that come from?"

Cara looked her straight in the eye and said, "I don't know, I've never even kissed a woman before, I just got this overwhelming urge when I sat in the car. You don't mind do you?"

Moira replied by kissing her again, and taking her by the hand and onto the sofa.

As they kissed, Cara tentatively slipped her hand onto Moira's right breast. Moira responded by sliding her hand over the smooth black skin above Cara's knee.

Cara slowly undid the buttons on Moira's sweater and reveals the functional black bra, and the swell of Moira's breasts. She smiled at Moira and slipped down the strap, quickly followed by the cup, revealing Moira's breast, tipped with the dark nipple to her gaze.

Cara slid her tongue down Moira's neck and over the swell of her breast. Hesitating but briefly, she lightly licked the nipple and sends thrills through Moira.

Quickly advancing, Cara took the now erect and hard bud between her lips and sucks, Moira was confused, but deliriously happy as the black woman feasted on her nipple.

"I want you, " Moira whispered and very reluctantly eased herself away from Cara.

Cara stood and slowly and seductively unbuttoned her dress, revealing a white satin bra and matching panties, beautiful against her black skin.

Moira removed her bra and took Cara in her arms and their lips locked again in a passionate kiss.

Taking the plunge to the next stage, Moira slipped her hand down Cara's body and again after a slight hesitation, moved her fingers into Cara's panties and found her wetness.

"Oh god yes," was Cara's response, as Moira's fingers eased the folds of the pussy apart and began to work their magic.

Cara was close to her first lesbian orgasm, to aid the action, she placed her hand on top of Moira's and urged through her actions, to rub harder. Moira obliged

"I'm coming," shouted Cara as her orgasm built inside her, "Oh fuck, yes." The orgasm when it arrived was the best she had ever had.

Moira, leaned over and they kissed, "shall we take this to the bedroom? She asked.

Cara, smiled and nodded at her.

Within thirty seconds of entering the bedroom, both women were naked and in each other's arms under the duvet.

The kisses they exchanged were long and wet, tongue sliding effortlessly against tongue, while their hands were exploring another woman's body for the first time.

Cara took the first tentative step towards increasing the intimacy by splaying her leg over Moira and then took a nipple between her lips.

Her lips and tongue teased the hard nub, as Moira's head was spinning with the pleasure this woman was giving her. The pleasure increased as Cara moved slowly down her body, planting tiny kisses over the skin.

Cara took what seemed an age probing her tongue into Moira's belly button, before moving her mouth down.

She skirted around the top of Moira's pubic triangle and across the thigh. Moira opened her legs to allow her new lover access to her most intimate place.

Cara unhesitatingly carried on planting kisses and licking Moira's sensitive inner thighs, as if she had been doing it for a lifetime, not for the first time.

As Cara took in the musky aroma of Moira, she slid her tongue over the mass of crinkly black hair, then down until her tongue found the wetness between the lips.

Moira jumped slightly at the first touch of Cara's lips on her pussy. Then relaxed as the sensations of the other woman's fingers and tongue sent her into raptures of sexual delight.

Moira came with an intensely she had not experienced for a long time. Cara sucking her fleshy lips between hers, had been a new experience, the light inserted finger, then fingers inside her, knowing exactly where the points of pleasure were, was orgasmic on its own. And when the tip of Cara's tongue flicked her clitoris, the floodgates of passion fully opened.

Cara lapped the juices almost flowing from Moira, drinking in the sticky fluid and the muskiness all around her.

She then moved her mouth onto Moira's and the two feasted on Moira's excretions as lips and tongue intertwined.

Taking a breath, Cara's lips were a few inches from Moira's, she whispered, "did I make you come harder than my son?"

Without hesitating Moira answered, "Oh yes, he was good, but you are off the scale," and moved her lips to Cara's once more.

Cara moved her body straddling Moira. Then eased forward slowly, inching ever closer to Moira's head and more excitingly, her lips and tongue.

Moira looked at the vagina immediately above her face. Unlike her, Cara's pubic hair had been completely removed, the black skinned lips were fleshy and moist. Tentatively Moira reached a hand and gently prised the lips apart. The contrast between the black skin and the vivid pink of the inner lips, momentarily took her breath away.

Cara eased her thighs and lowered her pussy onto Moira's lips. Instantly, Moira's tongue snaked into the folds, and Cara gave out a yelp of delight, grinding her hips slowly around the mouth, eating her very being and giving untold pleasure.

As Moira's tongue explored her pussy, Cara was experiencing feelings new to her. She had always loved being on the receiving end of oral sex, but it had always been by men, with their scratchy bristly mouths, together with lack of knowledge of basic female anatomy, had what she thought was great sex, but this woman doing it, wow, it was incredible.

When Moira's tongue found her clitoris, she thought she was going to explode, the orgasm was hard and long. The juices flowed from her, seeping into Moira's mouth.

Moira was keen and willing to continue eating Cara, who leaned back slightly and found Moira's pussy, and began to work her fingers in the wetness.

Cara eased herself away and lay beside Moira, exhausted, but sexually fulfilled in a way like never before. Her fingers played with Moira's nipple and teased it into hardness again. Then she said, Well that was different Mrs. Dingle, I don't think I have come as hard and as often since," she hesitated, then said, "well never."

Moira smiled and said, it was fantastic, you were fantastic, the whole thing was fantastic, unbelievable, unexpected and wow, fantastic."

Cara leaned in for another kiss. It started as a small brush of the lips. It grew to a bigger brush, with a little tongue, from there it exploded into a fully fledged kissathon.

Again pussy's were fingered, breasts kissed, licked and caressed, until eventually the two found themselves in a position to run their two pussies together. Obviously a new position and experience, they managed to join their lips and clits, until both came simultaneously in an orgy of lesbian sex.

Caine meanwhile was finishing of the repairs to a car. He had promised that when this job was over, he would look at the clutch on Moira's tractor, that had been giving her some trouble.

As he pulled into the farm yard, he noticed Cara's car. *that's strange, wonder what she's doing here?* he thought to himself.

Letting himself in, he looked around and saw the rooms downstairs were empty.

He then heard a noise from upstairs. He picked up a metal candlestick and quietly climbed the stairs.

He slowly opened the door to Moira's bedroom and was greeted by the sight of his wife and his long ago lover, side by side, each with their heads between the other's legs, licking away at the others pussy.

Momentarily shocked, he simply said, well, well, looks like you two have kissed and made up,"

Then ripping off his shirt and beginning to undo his trousers, he said, " room for one more?"

A shocked Moira looked at him, then at Cara, who smiled, and nodded.

To be continued ......